As a Republican Christian, how in the heck can you support Roy Moore?

As a Republican Christian, how in the heck can you support Roy Moore?

How the hell can they support a liberal?

Because I would bang a 17 year old if I was living in fucking Alabama in the 70s dude.

What law(s) did he break?

fuck off slider fag

He didn't break any, she was in the age of consent at the time

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

implying he commited a sin

>literally would vote for a child molester because he thinks every democrat is hillary.

good for you kiddo. *ruffles your hair* now go to bed.

I have never committed a sin in my life

fuck roy moore

Then why do faggots like OP keep making these shill threads?

Its not about character idiot, as a christian they can vote for a pedophile that wants to place conservative and religious friendly policies or the opposite of that which is a liberal muslim lgbtqkjnsafk friednly candiate

as a christian the answer is simple

Conservatives are devoid or morals or compassion.

The point was to highlight how OPs premise was little more than a leftist meme
You really don't need to lie on an anonymous Korean finger painting forum.

How is stoning him to death relevant to supporting him?

Reminder to sage these shill threads
Roy Moore is innocent and this has already been proven in many threads
This needs to 404

>Christian
Is there an age of consent in the bible though?

>...a liberal muslim lgbtqkjnsafk friednly candiate
You literally raged out so hard you stopped typing coherently after the word liberal.. There are no muslims in alabama. You are just saying a child molester is better than a liberal.

Just own it and say a Trumpite child molester is better than a center leaning liberal.

Better than a baby killer

Mary was a teenager and he even asked their parents. What a gentleman.

He fucked a child? How old was this child? 10? 6?

They're running out of excuses for why they inflicted Trump on the rest of us. Trumpcunts really have zero morality or compassion for other human beings. They are soulless cunts just like their "god emperor" child molester, Dickless Don.

13, 14, and 17, all while he was in his 30's and 40's

But how do they justify defending Roy Moore? Yes he pisses people off, but not for the wrong reasons this time. He fucked children. How do Trumpites support a person who belongs in prison? It's just because Moore supported Trump and Moore pisses people off. I really dont get why Sup Forums, who are normally all "cut his dick off!" when it comes to pedos are all of a sudden spending hundreds if not thousands of hours collectively spreading false information trying to defend this sicko.

bump this so we can shit on Roy Moore

>thinks a senate race is only important for their state
Im saying Christians can vote for a pedophile "christian" or a non-christian "nice liberal"

Christian will vote as christians, not as a nice people

Im not religious but yeah I myself prefer a child molester than a liberal to win the race

If you are too autistic to understand metaphor than maybe a discussion centered around faith and politics isn't the right place for you.

They will overlook anything to win. It's mass brain washing. It took Fox News and the Koch Bros 30 years and $30 Billion bucks to do it but here we are. A pedophile child raping President staunchly endorsing a pedophile child raping Senator.

Moore raping a few children is pretty small in the grand scheme of things. It’s fucking terrible, but policies are more important than his character. He could’ve raped 1000 children before he would let our country die

At least you admit your brain is damaged in some way and you need to be euthanized. Most people are too self-consious to admit something like endorsing a pedophile.

If you haven't figured this out by now, you're a head injury patient. ANYTHING TO WIN. That's the GOP mantra. Their Constitution. ANYTHING. Murder, rape, extortion, torture, dog kicking, child molestation.....

And Trump, the lifelong criminal and sex predator is EXACTLY THE SAME.

THEY ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CARE ONE FUCKING BIT ABOUT ANY OF IT.

Its like saying
"hey, do you want a burger that fell on the floor, or this sanitized rock"

Sure the burger is nasty but what the fuck will I do with the rock

if the issue is hunger, edible will always come over objects
(how will a clean non edible fix my hunger)

if the issue is politics, policies will come before character
(How will having good character help pass the laws I want)

Moore is running in a senate race, not a moral race

this is basically

>Republican
lol
>Christian
LOL. Roy will win and you kikes will never stop him.

>as a christian a child molester is better than a centrist

how can you be this deluded?

This totally.. Religions don't care about what is moral or not. Their "rules" are simply there to control sheeplike people. Most religious people I know are the most amoral and hypocritical people I have ever met. Roy Moore likely has raped many times, but even this does not matter to religious people.

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. There is literally 0 concrete evidence against Moore.

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS?

there literally is. He even said himself he always asked the mom. Wake up call pedo, if you are a 30 something dating a girl and you have to ask the mom for permission, she's too young. There is the yearbook signing and now a new card written to a girl by Moore.

You're always supposed to seek the parent's blessing before you begin courting a female, sweetie.

I'm not voting for him, I'm voting against the far-left DNC and GOPe shitheads like Romney.

t. /Decatur/

>There is the yearbook signing and now a new card written to a girl by Moore.
The year book is confirmed fake. And even if it was real and the card too, what does it prove? that he signed a girls yearbook in 1977? Thats not evidence.

>As a Republican Christian, how in the heck can you support Roy Moore?
Not a democrat or jew.

Secondly,
>He even said himself he always asked the mom
Thats literally makes it legal.

No you do not, not if she is old enough to make her own decisions.

>The year book is confirmed fake
Says who? Some tinfoil hat blog?

>Thats not evidence.
rrrrright, as a late 20s guy myself, I always sign highschool year books.

DON'T LET THEM DRAG YOU INTO DEFENDING HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

A female is always mentally a child. Her parents have to take care of her until she is married.

ROY MOORE CALLS OUT SOROS

PUT ONE AND ONE TOGETHER

Cognitive dissonance. That, and also he won't support Planned Parenthood.

>American
>Christian

Europe will always be the home of Christianity, and white man.

>Republican Christian
Where do you think you are?

Op is shill one >Moore allegations are true
This is shill two >Moore allegations are true
Always sage these threads

0 witnesses
0 evidence
0 arrests
0 convictions
1 red seat

But your real problem is assuming Bama Red is as dumb or dumber than any blue state pleb.

>0 witnesses
>0 evidence
That isn't true, you fool.

Republicans are learning the Democrats' way. 8 years under obama without power changed them permanently I think.

i dont live in alabama so i dont, idiot

>Says who? Some tinfoil hat blog?
Everyone with eyes and a brain. The handwritting is literally different after "Roy." The sevens are completely different. Nobody writes the date twice, and he wasnt the DA at the time. Its also not how he signs Roy.
Not to mention Moore denies it's his signature and requests that it be reviewed by a forensics lab, and the accuser wont hand the book to law enforcement to investigate.
>rrrrright, as a late 20s guy myself, I always sign highschool year books.
Yeah, im sure that argument would pass as evidence in a court of law. Even I've had teachers and other school alumni sign my yearbooks.

Koch brothers hate trump.

What they really mean is Republicans finally learnt the DNC ways

Panic stations PANIC STATIONS AHHHHHHHH

Ok, where is the evidence? Not forgeries they hide and refuse to be examined.

Obama fucks children too.

>>literally would vote for a child molester because he thinks every democrat is hillary.

>STILL no proof it happened

"You're a murderer."

I'm doing what those women did when they accused him. I'm accusing you with no proof, no substance, no nothing, in hopes the media picks up on it and believes me.

Remember all those rape cases with Trump? All of them were dismissed, dropped, and the women disappeared when no one was buying it.

Obama is a child molester. Hes killed children.

Mm, maybe..

There it is, the reason everyone believes you guys are fucking retarded.

Hes done much worse. Hes killed them and drank their blood, I have a book with his signature we he states he eats their flesh! Disgusting!

But Im not turning the book over. My lawyer tells me not to.

Checked

>Republican Christian
>Sup Forums
Being this new.

exactly..
deny, deny, deny...oh well, if my opponent did something worse that makes what i did not so bad, = good!

I know right? Everyone denying Obama rapes kids! This shit is OBVIOUS! I have a signed book and everything thing.

See, here's where you lost anybody with any critical thought skills.

America landslid him into office, and handed him a mandate to rip our governmental bodies out of lefty's deathgrip and correct the course of our country.

It also helps when you have actual facts on your side.

>that article
But I don't just hate jew-enabling sellout neocon liberals, I hate jew-enabling sellout neocons faker cuckservatives too.

Everyone in this photograph will ultimately rot in hell for what they've done to America and to the rest of the Earth.

>name the evidence
>not THAT evidence because I've decided it isn't real
>what's that? the signature matches this other one exactly? well then that one is also a forgery.
>there is a vast left-wing conspiracy dedicated to paying out probably around 50 people to lie in order to win one senate seat

You mean the forged one, where they copy his court assistants initials D.A. which stands for Delbra Adams? Like when they forged D.A. after his name when he wasn't even district attorney? They was dumb enough to forge the entire signature with his assistance initials.

Why do you think he's been saying everyday that they been refusing to hand over the evidence?

Oh yeah. Obama is a child molester. I will turn over my book, when Alreeds client does.

Good thing you e-sleuths figured out the grand plot.

One candidate is accused of having had sex with children several decades ago, the other openly wants to murder unborn children at nine months right now.

Because claims of sexual misconduct have been a tactic of the Left for a long time. I simply don't believe anything they say anymore because of how many times they've been caught lying.

Plenty of other people have corroborated the story. The dude creeped around at malls and high schools trying to get underage girls. The fact that he talked about getting girls' mothers' permission is pretty damning as well. Of course there's no way to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt now, but it's pretty damn likely that he's a scumbag.
If this were a democrat, you'd be calling for his head. Just admit that you're willing to vote for a probable child molester if they agree with your politics.

Indeed. The (((polls))) have the race close so he'll probably win by 20%.

>B-B-BUT FAKE NEWS!

Ta-Dow! It's just getting to be so easy to crush rightwing deflection tactics now.

Sure. That's why Conyers and Franken were implicated. Because it's all a Liberal plot (oooooooohhhhhh).

If God didn't want us to consummate young girls he wouldn't have made them pure virgins

I can’t vote against my own self interest and my self interest is less trump obstructionists

Fucking a 17 doesnt make you a pedo. Worshiping celebrities who rape actual kids, does.

Once again, liberals are always projecting.

He's a hypocrite for wrapping himself in the Bible to protect himself from paying for his sins and you're a hypocrite if you vote for him.

>accusations don't equal guilt.

The recent allegations are merely the Right using the tactic that the Left has been using for a long time. The Right wing has often prided itself on not stooping as low as the Left, but this methodology has proven a fruitless and losing battle. We're going to fight fire with fire, and because of this, we're going to win. The Left has been nothing more than a bunch of wolves crying wolf since the Clinton administration and we're merely putting a spotlight on them.

it's easy. those whores are lying. Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13

Lol this is so true.