Somthing was on my house now a image on my pc

hey guys i just came back from work at my office job and then i saw my house had a few missing things like my other credit card and my photos of when i was a child and teenager i rushed to my room to see my computer opened and this file opened please someone help i dont want to call the police.

>>>x

spoopy

>not a screamer gif
4/10

Passively curious if true 7/10

X is your board for this m8

you got nigged

mate who did you piss? some aussies have a fame for taking banter with too much salt, you might be bugged.

check your browser history, maybe some hints there

I am a technician, i scanned for malware FUD Ransom ware history cache nothing that is suspicious my system is 95% secure my password are encrypted how does one get in.

wat another patriot dead?

GUYS ITS GETTING DARK AND I KEEP FUCKING HEARING VOICES IVE CALLED THE POLICE THEY SAID THEY ARE COMING SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME AND TELL ME WAHT THIS SHIT IS IM GOING FUCING CRAZYY

That's a gremlin bro.

That kind of looks like this fuck.

Grow up? Or are you a female? Grab a weapon and brace yourself instead of crying and posting on internet? Although don't believe any of your shit abtd you probably just want attention so well done if that's case

Looks like a drop bear infestation. Recommend a napalm salvo

The moment you live in Australia and you only have bolt action to defend yourself . Good luck

RIP op

OP LOOK BEHIND YOU NOW

2 SCOOPS
2 CREDIT CARDS
2 SPOOKY
nice meme OP
You either lied and did it yourself or you got robbed by a Sup Forumsack

Where's Indian tech support when you need them

Every day on /x/ there are usually 2 or 3 threads like this up at the same time. Please take your FAIL over there, where the /x/philes will give your thread the attention it deserves - ie: none whatsover