Alright guys... why are we doing this for free?

Alright guys... why are we doing this for free?

The people we are trying to help will not help us, but they will take the credit for our work.

And the people we are fighting against WILL hunt us down and kill us.

So, what's your story? Why fight for free when those we are trying to save will happily watch us die?

bumpin for some hope.

bumpin again, (I know, I know... I suck)

alright, nevermind.

Just a quick question.... is it even possible to protect yourself from hackers, if they work for the CIA, and have access to all of the hardware backdoors that they forced manufacturers to install in CPUs?

We arent fighting anything you faggot.
Fuck back to /reddit.

>We arent fighting anything you faggot.
>germany

I know that already.

>So, what's your story? Why fight for free when those we are trying to save will happily watch us die?
Who are you even talking about?
Sup Forums isn't an actual organization, it's a random assortment of people in Sup Forums that shitpost about politics and occasionally come together to troll people with a political theme because it's funny.

What are you actually asking OP? "Why do you try to red pill people?"

>Why fight for free when those we are trying to save will happily watch us die?
It's not like we have anything better to do.
Call it justice.
Call it revenge
Call it virtue.
What's the alternative?

>Sup Forums isn't an actual organization

I was referring to the people who post here to support the current war against the globalists.

didn't you want to go out in a panicked blaze of glory before being turned into deep state propaganda and shitposting content. Go ghost yourself.

>It's not like we have anything better to do.

True... but if we become even the slightest threat to the establishment, they will hunt us down and kill us.

Is it really worth it?

We were never going to be allowed to have lives anyway....

If we win, others will take the credit, call us losers, and we will continue being hounded to death.

If we lose, we die.

It's a waste of effort for literally NO potential payout.

Eh, what else do I have to do?

>we do it so that we may laugh

>didn't you want to go out in a panicked blaze of glory before being turned into deep state propaganda and shitposting content.

We've kind of been holding the line against the deep state.

Without our assistance, the current administration is pretty much screwed.

But they are more concerned with taking the credit for themselves, that helping us survive to continue to assist them.

I'm not going to fight against global slavery, by backing a group that ALSO wants to enslave me.

Because thats what the good guys do , And we're the good guys .

>Eh, what else do I have to do?

>>we do it so that we may laugh

Have you noticed that the amount of SJWs at your work is steadily increasing?

They are trying to get you fired, and they will follow you around until you die, sabotaging your life and finances.

>Because thats what the good guys do , And we're the good guys .

Good guys help people who treat them like slaves, huh?

Yup

I'm guessing you're looking for a lengthily explanation, but there really isn't one. You really should be doing it, because it's the right thing to do, but if that's not enough, then it should be because the kind of world they want, should scare the hell out of you.

They're wanting a world to where they pick winners, and losers purely based off of who is most eager to bend the knee to them. It won't matter to them if you've lived a good life, or have something to offer; if you're not with them, you're meat for those who are.

>Yup

So what's the point of fighting for freedom if those we help appoint to positions of power will still try to enslave us?

I just do it for the lulz. you guys might be the Nazis (ironic or not I cant seem to figure out yet) but this is the fun side and you're hella not oppressive and totalitarian like the left. hell if it turns out you are real Nazis and I inadvertedly helped end democracy and have 16gorilliongorilliongorillion jews gassed it will all have been worth it for the keks. point is ive np doing this for free. they can dox me or kill me I really don't care everytime they persecute someone just for having a different opinion or censor or want to ban anything and everything or violently attack people just for telling a joke because they're psychotically fuddy duddy and humourless it just proves a point and reminds me why i'm spreading raysiss memes and egging on (ironic maybe or maybe not) nazis

>It's a waste of effort for literally NO potential payout.
You say it's a waste of effort, but we just agreed that everything else is also a waste of effort.

The point of saving the west isn't to get a donut as a reward, you fucking prick.

>The point of saving the west isn't to get a donut as a reward, you fucking prick.

It's to keep from being killed by the CIA for being white, right?

Even if we win, those we HELP win, will still kill us.

why waste the effort if literally nothing will change except WHO is trying to enslave us?

>It's to keep from being killed by the CIA for being white, right?

No, you're fucking retarded. Just hang yourself already. There's no point in your existence.

I dont think you understand what 'outperforming the real bad guys for da lulz' means.
We're bored. The elites fucked up the only planet we have, and theyre even tryibg to control all sources of escapism. They never seem to stop no matter how miserable humanity gets.
Anons dont fuck with the elites out of some sense of moral righteousness. Half of Sup Forums are degenerate fuckwads. Anons hate the elites because they poked the autistic kid one too many times.

Do you know how many people are involved? They have bluepilled families and friends (well not all of them) who would hate anyone who forced harm upon them and quickly change viewpoint.

You're literally a schizoid retard. You can't help anything. Just try and stop yourself from ruining shit for other people. That's about what you're capable of.

the rise of the National Autisticials

For the lulz.

>who would hate anyone who forced harm upon them and quickly change viewpoint.

unless the attack was clandestine and untraceable...

the kind of shit the CIA specializes in... false flags.

>You're literally a schizoid retard.

I think Mike pence is related to angela merckel.

Good pic.

Sup Forums is the last free horizon on the internet. The catch is we're anonymous but doing everything above board and in the face of anyone who's looking. We're cowboys and gangsters dealing with paid footsoldiers from globalist NGOs and fucking glow in the dark CIA niggers. Everything we do is for the freedom of anyone to do and say anything protected by the best piece of paper scribbled on by drunk old white guys in history.

And we do it for free. Because we care.

>The catch is we're anonymous

No we aren't.

The CIA has access to the NSA's database in UTAH... as does mossad.

If shitskins lose you can be sure the western world will disappear and you will get robbed and killed when you get old.
If a nationalist movemen wins, or at least influences the future in a meaningful way, decent people will be protected and we will survive. Only shitskins, globalists and criminals fear that.
I am amazed that i have to explain that.
Lurk more.
Also, its for the lulz and the salt mining.

*shitskins win.

Good luck nigger, I'm behind seven proxies!

>Good luck nigger, I'm behind seven proxies!

Your ISP logs all of your local traffic to the NSA's database in Utah.

Proxies are meaningless.

I'm also behind seven skeletons. Let em come find out about all my unregistered guns.

>Let em come find out about all my unregistered guns.

you may have dun goofed.

For teh lulz.

It costs more money for the CIA to snatch up an autistic NEET than to do damage control whenever an user shits in public. If they wanted to arrest anons en masse, they would triple the deficit and get eaten by the Chinese. Its easier to trick anons into going insane or simply discrediting them as conspiracy theorists. The CIA are boomer idiots but they're not stupid enough to spend all resources catching retards through the internet. They have false flags and assassinations to do, elections to manipulate and foreign diplomats to depose. They dont have time to put more than a few agents monitoring World Wide Autism, and even then they'll scrape the bottom of the barrel and put their more useless agents on this oh-so inglorious task of babysitting the man-kids.

>For teh lulz.

it's going to get you killed, man.

Proxies don't matter... they know where you are.

If you help, you will be targeted and killed.

>It's going to get you killed man
Good.

Hey I wanna get killed too! I want off this neverending ride.

Don't help republicans for free...

They don't believe in welfare, after all.

No you dense fuck. It is to see the glory of the jewel that is the west restored to its previous lustre .

Anonymity between peers is the important factor here, not anonymity from authority.

bump for quality and the original thread
>and for ops question despite the constant self-hate on this board my belief is the other than the shitposters and occasional shills everyone who comes here and does what he does because they are genuinely good people, who care for their own people all out of genuine love and care for them that they even do it for free and no matter the cost we need to pay basically we are the Julien Assange of websites
blog post over

This

If you do this for credit then you're in the wrong place. You should come here to learn and to help others learn. Your areas of expertise are what you have to offer and if you don't know shit then shut up and listen until you do know shit. Beyond that if you want to participate it should be done on your own volition, it keeps this place pure. If you'd rather monetize your time and effort then go somewhere else, there's nothing wrong with that.

Is this a new share blue strategy? It’s shite, but slightly less transparent than past efforts. Tell whoever thought it up I’d rate it 6.5 out of 10.

This life doesn't matter. My soul will go where needed as it did when I ended up here, which I remember pretty well to this day. Humanity is what matters while we are here.

Nothing is a coincidence, remember.

We do this for free because it is what we chose. We aren't driven by (((power))) in this battle, only the truth and the light.

>Anonymity between peers is the important factor here, not anonymity from authority.

So you don't mind if they start sabotaging your life?

So long as it's a part of authority?

>If you'd rather monetize your time and effort then go somewhere else

I am.

>Is this a new share blue strategy?

No, not yet, anyways... but yes you are correct, it would make for a pretty shitty strategy if it was shareblue.

I was just being honest and asking a question, I just want some feedback.

I'll borrow a commie term here: the trump regime can either be our comrades or our useful idiots, the same as Spencer's alt-right buffoons, they can easily turn themselves into yet another enemy of the State

Pee pee poo poo
a pox upon the 3 letter JOO

Long arms tend to not require registration and tend to leave very little paper trail when bought privately; pistols aren't much of a threat to the powers that be

>Without our assistance, the current administration is pretty much screwed.
good

they should be - every one of them is a thief and a liar enabled by the commander in thief.

fuck the lot of them - corporate robbers and tax dodgers.

I just hate liars
it's how I started to get interested in this and it's what keeps me always looking for more

Toxic assets. What is the best way to deal with an invincible monster? To turn it against itself.

I'm here for fun. Do you want Sup Forums to give up and go away?

Mainly just to get in your ass George

George?

>"we"
ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID OP?
This isnt a community of
YOUTUBERS or CONTENT CREATORS
You ridiculous twat.
This is a
SHAREBLUE DEMORALIZATION THREAD
SAGERINO.

>This is a
>SHAREBLUE DEMORALIZATION THREAD