The incessant shills shitting up the board

Sup Forums is not your presonal blog, always keep that in mind and you will have relatively little to no problems here. But these particular ones have been spamming Lauren & Tara threads here all the time expecting no repercussions.
These two shills are behind it all, literally funded the manlets Patreon donators too
>twitter.com/HealthandHubris
>twitter.com/lilnazbol
The manlet himself is Shawn, he was already doxed a while ago. Used to be a part of Identity Evropa, but got bullied away - and has made a vow to take revenge upon Identity Evropa, Alt-Right and the right in general for it.

>twitter.com/lilnazbol
But this is who we will disect here now, not Shawn. He is just a Patreon lackey after all, the spamming from to days ago was literally funded by his Patreon donators. He is but a (tiny)man-whore for shekels.
So let's delve into what we already know. There will be more to come.

>The likelihood of mods deleting this is probable, so save and spread this around if you care.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/938253094072205312
youtube.com/watch?v=Db4395V9248
youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently has been spamming not only Sup Forums but also twitter, has gotted kicked off atleast twice for it already, previous handles:
@evolasbae
@yungrapunzel
And currently goes by:
@lilnazbol

Who the fuck are these faggots and why should I care?

also kys

And guess what we found out? That the roastie spamming this is a self proclaimed "trad" (of the choker and makeup wearing & selfie taking variety) and a countersignalling Duginist, and as you might imagine she also is anti-white.

don't forget mah boy Tenda

>False Flag

Real name Grace Jones, from Wales.

them commies cunts and their follower trying to subvert Sup Forums
turning us europeans to attack one another.

>oh look another thread where someone is advertising their twitter and YouTube channel.

SAGE

Just because it is a bunch of nazbols doesn't mean that lauren isn't a coalburner.

Nobody cares about her highschool boyfriend. Your anti-white thot is gonna get judged now

Doctor Sup Forumsvel, I'm HAPA.

THIS

anyone who defends LS ( "he was a half black trump voter" ).. will be photoshopped with the blacked hand and spammed for the rest of history as a filthy traitor.

James Allsup is a cuck traitor
mobile.twitter.com/realJamesAllsup/status/938253094072205312

prep that bull you bitch

I was trying to find that.. thank you

>phoneposter
I smell a samefag
Also he is right
coalburing/mudsharking = race fetish. Does not aplly to Lauren.
Also that guy is a not a nigger.

>Does not aplly to Lauren.

>everyone bitching about thots involved in the movement
>some basic bitch subverts Sup Forums and creates a week worth of drama that has no end in sight

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LAURENKEKS! NOW IT'S ALL A MASSIVE CONSPIRACY. REPEAT AFTER ME.
>Lauren "once you go black you never go back" southern has never ever dated a white man

what is despicable and telling about this is how many """"white""" guys are defending a filthy piece of shit traitor like lauren southern.

fuck how many beta orbiters she's got
fuck how much you *claim* she's doing for muh movement
fuck LS and all her cum prepping bitch followers/defenders
LOYALTY IS HONOR
I owe it to the loyal white women to never allow a traitor whore back into our people's race.

MAGA x-D

bitch, the only thing fishy in this thread is Lauren Southern's STD infested blacked pussy

Can all e-celebs just fuck off? None of this shit should be here, fuck off to /bant/, better yet go to /s4s/.

Imagine having that much free time to non-stop shitposting and obsession about a fucking youtuber LMFAO

Why 90% of the retards in this forum pick the nazi flag? It really makes you think.

Lmao, I'm sending LS this post.

Lauren atones for her degenerate past by supporting pro-white politics and exposing white genocide to normies.
These leftist commies are shilling against her because they don't want us to have strength in numbers.
Trying to alienate normies who have the potential to become better people only makes the right weaker

>*claim*
youtube.com/watch?v=Db4395V9248
>*claim*
youtube.com/watch?v=PZHuFah0uds
>*claim*
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
While Grace is an anti-white herself >LOYALTY IS HONOR
>I owe it to the loyal white women to never allow a traitor whore back into our people's race.
4/10 LARP
That will be the problem of the one marrying her, not me.

fuck off white knight

Holy fuck I didn’t know about James Allsup. Fucking dropped

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Fuck off nigger lover.

>Nobody cares about her highschool boyfriend
every body cares, you cuck faggot.

Leaving these here

that's silliness though. The only reason someone would be opposed to interracial sex (and not extramarital sex in general) is insecurity. Why does it matter if she's had sex as long as she has many white children?

It's just incel autism.

the only basic bitch subverting is Lauren Southern. That stupid bitch talks more shit about NatSocs in a week than jews in her entire life.

anyone who defends LS is a fucking hypocrite to anything they claim they represent.

we wuz once degenerates too bruh
James Allsup you fucking hoe

What a pathetic troll tactic. You're literally making commies happy right now you fucking red scum

We as white nationalists know what Lauren did was disgusting, that doesn't mean we don't want her to continue atoning for her mistakes by helping the white race as she has been doing recently

This is the mind of your average laurencuck. They love nothing more than paying for her to take trips to the interracial breeding grounds. I guess they figure she might bring some nice festering black cum home and mail it to them. Really a pathetic people.

An she is entirely correct. This was all planned for.

So now the alt right is okay with coalburners?

So these are the shitstains that keep spamming Lauren threads here?

>pol is getting played by manlet who escaped the pit and some semitic tranny he orbits

Everything about Twitter is disgusting and cancerous.

Non-whites are trash. Providing them with physical and emotional comfort is treason. People are influenced by the actions of people around them. Her mudsharking helps further normalizes mudsharking and leads to other impressionable people thinking that it's acceptable.

Until she condemns it that sentiment can fuck right off

Yes.

I'm not the usual Finn, he told me he wants to kill me or something like that. He does not like me.
I only became pro-Lauren after I saw that a literal subhuman manlet commie and jewish mutt roastie commie was happy about the drama on here

In the last few days Sup Forums has become a battleground between Nazbol hapas and white nationalists, most people here don't even understand what's going on.

>JA
I listened to him for the past few months and he talked a big game about "thot patrolling" .. t b h .. it's the ones that talk the life they should be living that are always the fakes .. ala LS

>I'm not the usual Finn

you are collateral damage of his autism

>the movement entirely composed of degenerate trash is ok with coal burning
Laurencucks go a step further. They pay for her to burn coal. This shit mist be better than blacked for them.

get it through your head that she is not sorry for what she did. she promotes apes as being sexually attractive and will NEVER repent, she will just taunt you for being a "loser".

So what? There has been plenty of fake Finnknights on here false flagging

She defended her relationship with the nigger. She shows no remorse.

>Nazbol hapas

So basically Persians, Mongoloids, and East Asians that try to LARP as white because deep down they know we're superior.

It just confirms that these fucks only care about making money. Fuck them

She probably won't, but she is targeted for normies. She is a gate way for normies into white nationalism and becoming red pilled on white genocide.
No one outside Sup Forums even knows she's a coal burner anyhow. Lauren has always been about making easily digestible red pills for normies, she's not going to piss them off by sounding ''racist''

Just seems like beggars can't be choosers at this point. I mean what is she supposed to do, tell all her followers to avoid interracial relations? commit ritual suicide? If you have certain values that you think need to be communicated, do it yourself. Nobody, man or woman, is your personal army.

It's like they say: you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's noses.

Hey guys big news My mom is still dead

> She is a gate way for normies into white nationalism
she is a gateway to thinking apes are sexually attractive, based and that you should fuck them and that only losers think otherwise.

She is not a gateway to anything else.

LMAO watching their mental gymnastics on Lauren being a coalburner it wouldn’t surprise me if that was actually true

Fuck off nazi larper. Hitler would have your little swine bitch ass gassed in an instant. You filthy kike. Leave Lauren alone

And deny you one if not all of her holes

What are we talking about?

>she's not going to piss them off by sounding ''racist''

you mean 'lose shekels'

grubby whore

Lmao Lauren is purgatory for black cock loving alt rightists except they never ever leave.

Hot damn, they slid this thread FAST.

Found a beta orbiter

Sorry Finn pick a new blonde bimbo to white knight for Lauren will forever be branded a coalburner

What an idiot, he thinks the root of this movement is gamer gate. He doesn't know about NatSoc.

>gift from God
What kind of heresy is this

>No one outside Sup Forums even knows she's a coal burner anyhow
They are doing their best to make it known to the normies (brigading twitter and youtube), not realizing that this would only backfire the moment they would learn what "coalburner" actually means. All it would do is make them defend race mixing once more and alienate them from the right.

digits for truth

>getting mad at shawn
why?
Nobody has been as successful at IRL trolling other than maybe kantbot

She never defended it, she just said he wasn't muslim. And to be fair, him being a Trump supporter does make it SLIGHTLY less bad
No she does not. She dated the nigger years ago. She is dating a white guy now and she has got into white nationalism since then, it's a known fact Lauren was not into white nationalism until very recently, but she is genuinely becoming a better person and doing something good
Only a leftist would want to stop that

Lauren would be gassed before anyone ITT for being a nigger lover and using the political movement for her own personal gain.

Fuck off Shawn you wet back

>This jew is a gateway into white nationalism
Fuck off.

Call it what you want, but we need normies in the right who know how to appeal to other normies

Yet she knows he voted for Trump which happened in November 2016 meaning she still keeps contact with him

> She never defended it, she just said he wasn't muslim. And to be fair, him being a Trump supporter does make it SLIGHTLY less bad
No, it doesn't. She defended it. You are denying it because you also clearly defending it.

She is not apologizing. You are imaging some apology that never happened. You are in a state of delusion.

She's helping as much as le based black guy or le based tranny on /r/the_donald are helping white nationalism

I don't any of them are making money off what they do (patreon etc).. which is even more pathetic. As we'll all find out with time, they were degenerates who never stood for anything. They're all trying to exchange salvation for "we are bringing normies over"

0 standards at that point

How does it feel getting cucked for being 5'4''? Kill yourself you commie piece of shit

Another e-celeb thread,jesus fucking christ,you subhuman nigger redditor faggots.Nobody gives a fuck stop spamming your daddyes and fap material dumb cunts that regurgitate your ideas.
Reported and saged.

Perkele i don't even like Lauren, but it's obvious that you are a wanna be faggot. You are a loser maggot. Lauren has done more for us than your stinky tranny ass ever will.

I find it weird she was dating an American in high school when she used to live in BC?

Not to mention they ruin what they claim to be for once they get called out on their hypocrisy