Why Do They Replace White Characters?

They are replacing white characters with Asians black and other races. WHY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-game-thrones-lack-diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pandering demographics?

You guys have been doing the same to Asians characters since forever.

Cartoon characters from a world where Asia doesn't exist. Grow up weeb.

Because after the advent of the internet, your sons took to the web and spewed their insecurities. It was weak, it was honorless, it was foolish. Those sons are not fit to lead in the new world.

As you read this, thousands of white males take to the comment sections to spew their poisonous rhetoric into our shared world. Hiding behind anonymity, as cowards. "trolling"
That is what has become of your legacy. "meme warring"

With great power comes great responsibility. Great power corrupted you.

I'm talking about TV shows not some shitty movie that no one cares about.

i think the capeshit has corrupted your mind burgerbro

Right... So that's your justification to SJW and PC up new movies and TV series... society is a joke that doesn't mean people need to fuck up everything to make some political message ( Mr. Robot) it's so fucking annoying.

hmm, its definitely true that poc want to see themselves included in the big screen. But the anomosity against white males has nothing to do with jealousy, or slavery, anything in the distant past. It has to do with the current behavior the the majority. Were not talking about isis terrorists, or gang banger thugs. Were talking about average white men lucky enough to enjoy the first world but not without stepping on the faces and heads of others.

Every arguement was overtuned with a "shutup nigger/gook/spic/etc, I am white and I am right"

People can only put up with that for so long. You did this to yourselves. For the lulz if I remember correctly.

I courageous enough to be good natured. While I dont agree with lbgt pushing their agenda, even though the ones that are, are puppets of a satanic regime. I certainly dont wanna round them up and kill them all.

Even the vegans will win eventually. Im not a vegan but its the right thing to do, and that is what progress is about.

You can choose to stay a lower primal animal consciousness, but many of us are already prepared to ascend from the flesh.

u r a poofter, m8 and i will knock ur cunt right in

what the fuck are you saying?

jews trying to find new markets and fucking failing hard

Look at this faggot. ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-game-thrones-lack-diversity/

I wonder who's paying him.

Sure you got enough vitamin D for that.

Good always wins eventually. That is the nature of the light.

It's called Social Engineering and is designed to get the White Race used to the fact that they're targeted for extinction.

They are ruining Vikings if not already ruined.

>star wars nigger faggot calls out out a series that as a white kid I thought Lando was cool
Makes total sense senpai

>but not without stepping on the faces and heads of others.
And that is done how? I'd like to see some evidence, because, last I checked, POC had
AA, the ACLU, The Southern Poverty Law Center,
the fucking NAACP, and a million other social
services at their disposal, that white people
absolutely do not have, so tell me again, how a
country that is majority white, steps all over everyone else? While simultaneously producing
a surplus with its economy that literally supports half the world? Naw, I think your full of shit,
and a flaming faggot. Niggers aren't cool because
niggers aren't cool, and no amount of nigger tv shows is going to change that in the eyes of the majority, which happens to still be white,

Because reasons. It's the new blood libel and immigration has a lot more to do with debt than labor with economic issues of high immigration destinations because current first worlers cannot take any more debt and banks need borrowers.

...possibly because your skin colour is 20% of the world population?

Im not even black but shit like this is why youre in hott water. You just dont get it as you dig a deeper hole. You need to be the change you want to see in the world. You acted shitty for the last 20 years, with your new toy the internet. But you didnt and still dont grasp the ramifications of your rhetoric.

>Niggers aren't cool because niggers aren't cool,

>complains about too few chinks in media
>canadian flag

Yep, checks out.

That doesn't matter this is a DC comic show not something from fucking China or Asia.

>But you didnt and still dont grasp the ramifications of your rhetoric.
No mutherfucker YOU don't
get it at ALL. You sit here and lecture people
that have nothing to do with your pathetic
perceived grievances and THIS is why we are
even having the discussion in the first place.
My family were 3rd generation Scottish immigrants,
NOBODY in my family ever owned a slave, ffs they didn't even arrive in America until 1912.
So, you sit there and lecture race this race that,
to a person whos family wasn't even around when slavery existed, and SOMEHOW, IM THE BAD GUY? FUCK YOU, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK JEWS, AND ANYONE WITH THAT HOLIER THAN
THOU ATTITUDE. Your building the fire faggot, remember that.

Cause whitewashing characters of color was totally not a a thing in Hollywood since Ben Hur.

>You're a fucking white male, check your privilege
Hey buddy, I think you came to the wrong site. Tumblr is two blocks down

M.Night did that n he's Indian so that explains why he made them white.

>Capeshit
I'm fine with gender bending with fictional characters but I draw the line on historical figures.

Nice context their OP.
Now how the fuck is anyone supposed to know what your talking about?

worst fucking movie adaptation ever, didn't even get the name pronunciation correct (have no idea if the show got the pronunciation correct but changing it for the movie was fucking stupid)

fucking hilarious

I already said it has nothing to do with the past..

SOMEHOW, IM THE BAD GUY? FUCK YOU, FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK JEWS, AND ANYONE WITH THAT HOLIER THAN
THOU ATTITUDE. Your building the fire faggot, remember that.

This shit right here, is the weakest most beta shit you do. The equivalent of a childs temptantrum.

tumblr came to you.

Personally I dont even believe in race brother. but I know you dont wanna follow me up that tree.

I fucking hate this nigger the most in all of Hollywood. will boycott anything he is in.

whites created the modern world

shits and messy hair kikes do not deserve the privlidge of exisintg in white created countries no matter how nice they tried to act

but to top it off they dont even act nice they act mean and cause assaults rapes and murders

so when they die, they will die twice

Does anyone care about who plays Hugo Strange?
Also he was good in the role

I mean if they dont like it then good, we dont like them either. So why are you on my website? And why are you talking in my language?

Why dont you live in your shit country and talk your shit language

oh thats right, its because your fucking shit.
lol what a faggot

There are more slanty-eyed asins in the world than all the whites combined. There are also not dirt poor anymore. It's both a moneygrab and a jewish fuck you' to white people.

>WHY?!
because they think that way they sell more, that's why, and the commies love that

That shitty Flash tv show has a BLACK Flash, LMAO. Guy on the left.

other races suck cock better. It's Hollywood!