Be an Angel for a starving e-celeb

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg

I've made this video to highlight the crisis that is gripping our community. Women all across the right are being abused, neglected, and disrespected. Be an angel for one of these poor souls today, and make a difference.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/39r9t
youtube.com/watch?v=NWdc7PyZNLA
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=-4AtBBVZ73U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anti women shills spotted.
Praise LAIN.
Sage.

kek at including peterson

>LAIN
Literally who?

>(((Goldberg)))

Every time!!!

Newfag or shill spotted.
Fuck off we are full.
Praise LAIN.

No fuck you.
I don't give a shit how many gifs you got, boy, I'll keep asking who the fuck LAIN is until I'm disappointed by how irreverent and stupid it is like usual.

>JP included
Holy kek

Why not? Please fund their efforts. These are the voices of your generation.

Is this why they deleted the livestream?

streamable.com/39r9t

You fucking retards got played by lefty/pol/ so hard

>omg, look at these thots, thots be gone, despite the fact you advocate what I want

>Some commie shills are posting to divide Sup Forums, but lets be retards and buy right into their schemes and be women hating spastics

LMAO

Get this circulating on twitter

pretty girls dropping redpills for the altright oy vey
shut it down. the box is open

Dude to be honest I don't even give a shit if it's shills or not

Lauren southern has always annoyed the living fuck out of me. Same with Jordan Peterson and that whole crowd

Humorless roasties. Typical. Begone thots.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWdc7PyZNLA

Yea all the e-celebs are cancer.

lauren rose doesnt e-beg
also
>misgendering jordan peterson
thats jail time for you in canada

Part of Warfare is to convince the enemy to think theyve already lost the fight. Anybody pretending that "we got played by them" are a possible soros shill.
Saging thread just because

It's weebshit and you need to lurk a lot more

A few of them are alright

Goldy is cool I guess, and I like Brittany venti. Basically anybody who didn't cuck out after charolettesville is alright In my book

Being perpetually pregnant and a literal dairy cow isn't appealing to women, especially a 23 year old.

They aren't useful anymore. People who believe in what they peddle for money have already moved on. Only the worst of the neckbeards remain.

>B-but guys, you aren't taking into accounts that there are exceptions to every rule!
Literally "I'm not like the other girls." Hahahahahaha

>lauren rose doesnt e-beg
Yet

this. why you hate women so much Sup Forums? because they wont sex you?

not being attracted to women makes me pretty neutral so when i say you are being sexist and played by /leftypol/ i think its correct.

10/10

where is the link to the Patron, gotto stop the hate goy

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
>This is what you faggots actually want

PLEASE TAKE ALL MY SHEKELS!

>hehe just kidding, goy. I'm bankrupt. My wife and her son are the rich ones

k.. but seriously, that's enough e-celeb threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4AtBBVZ73U

Some internet bitch

>got played by lefty/pol/ so hard

they might be in it, but the influx of female moneybeggers with not much to say is also a serious problem. Their orbit following is the worst thing about them. Yes, they are legit girls in there, but wateva.

>Goldy is cool I guess, and I like Brittany venti

Goldy and Lauren Rose are legit. Venti is a total TEEHEE IM AGMRGRL typewhore, what is wrong with you???!!!

These are not e-celebs, they are the voices of your generation.

It's just a new Lefty Sup Forums DAC raid tactic. Fuggetaboutit.

>influx of female moneybeggers
they arent moneybeggars this is their job and crowd funding is their income. noone is forcing you to contribute to them.

Brittany venti is a character the real person is a nice woman.

>Venti is a total TEEHEE IM AGMRGRL typewhore, what is wrong with you???!!!

You realize she's playing a character right? She's pretending to be a retarded basic bitch.

She also marched at charolettesville and made fun of kekistan/alt-lite before anybody else, and grew up on Sup Forums. Also beat the shit out of a tranny for the lulz.

She's probably my favorite. A legitimately funny woman.

a nigger!

now kys

This is what I don't get. Their content is literally free. Most of these cunts are better than fags like Peterson on any given day.

Amazing

God's work la.

Who gives a fuck? Fuck Lauren Southern and all these band wagon bitches. We don't care what is popular. Milo is barely tolerable, but atleast he is funny. These dumb bitches just parrot Sup Forums threads and add nothing of substance to the discussion. What has a single one of them actually done? What have they accomplished? The answer is not a goddamn thing.

What.. have you accomplished exactly? Shit bosting on a Taiwanese dry wall forum?

exactly. JP gets 60k a month to talk shit from the comfort of his bedroom and lauren southern is out there on the front-line on anti-rapefugee boats invading europe risking her life.

HEAR HEAR

We need girls in out movement, but not neogamer girl tradThots. how do we differ between good and bad?

Sure, it got slightly out of control with the influx, but I still wouldnt brand them all as thots since I understand how hard is for a legit trad girl to deal with social pressure of peer females.

The thing many on this antitradThot dont understand is that many women are legitimatly attracted to right wing ideas like altRight (or Islam)

>You realize she's playing a character right? She's pretending to be a retarded basic bitch.

Sure he is, she was a gamer girl for years, fucked random guys from HWNDU (Millenial Matt), tits shwoing for betabucks, talked out of character how she uses beta orbiters for giving her car drives. no man, no, not her.

im starting to think Sup Forums really does have a problem with women because none will fuck them. kind of gross desu.

Nobody gives a fuck what women find appealing.

>Acting

>he looka lika man

They just repeat shit that some guy said while showing cleavage.

Whoa there lad. I meant Lauren Rose and Goldy types. Lauren Shillern is definitely just some bimbo trying to create a career in media. I have actually met her. She is just a kike creature. But just because she is doesn't mean they all are.

>Sure he is, she was a gamer girl for years, fucked random guys from HWNDU (Millenial Matt), tits shwoing for betabucks, talked out of character how she uses beta orbiters for giving her car drives. no man, no, not her.

Yeah so what? She never claimed to be trad, or even claimed to not be a degenerate.

She just bounces her tits around and says funny shit. Doesn't pretend to be virtuous or intellectual and makes fun of anybody who does

Possibly the only one with a white boyfriend too

No not all of them. Not Lauren Rose, the only one I watch. (Barely at that to be fair.)

Not an argument. Most people aren't trying to be e celebs and tricking naive people to part with their bucks

>She just bounces her tits around and says funny shit. Doesn't pretend to be virtuous or intellectual and makes fun of anybody who does

I mean I like her as a dude if you follow, but its not good to support her type that much.

>goldberg

Can someone fucking explain why are all of these “alt right” “ecelebs” fucking mixed race?

She's a literal fucking nigger. Are you this stupid? Who gives a shit what she supports or what the fuck she thinks. We don't need "allies." When the day of the rope comes, people like her will hang. You are the alt-lite you piece of shit. Niggers are not human.

"Not an argument." No shit it isn't we aren't even having a debate you stupid fuck. You said they had achieved nothing, neither have you. Anything else idgaf.

the survival of the white race is not a pet project for mutt women to do with as they please, attention whoring should never be encouraged because that is what got us here in the first place and if a person ever thinks these e-whore womyns are a necessary part to muh movement please for the love of god kys

She's like 30% nigger that'll bleach out real quick calm down spergo

Yeah I suppose

>I'm a cuck, but not all the way a cuck
Never change leaf

Look what the left is now.400 genders pedos and commies what other choice is there.

and what are you doing for the movement? unless you are the swedish youtuber Peter Sweden then you need to stfu.

What? Are you actually incapable of discerning the differences between their content? Like they do say different shit you kno that right m8? I have only ever given ebucks to Sam Hyde.

>e-whore womyns are a necessary part to muh movement

That is the whole narrative of a small cadre of tradthot shills on the board right now. They get BTFO about it constantly but it's all they ever talk about.

Forgive me good knight, I did not wish'eth to offendeth thy lady.

Alright, but what makes them think they can speak for white people?

>These are the voices of your generation.
Then I propose we accelerate even faster so we can get new voices. If these are the voices of the alt-right, it is obviously not vital anymore, use the flames to move forward to the next step in it's evolution.

>Most of these cunts are better than fags like Peterson on any given day.
>Whoa there lad. I meant Lauren Rose and Goldy types. Lauren Shillern is definitely just some bimbo
>they arent moneybeggars this is their job and crowd funding is their income.

We must differ between Goldy, Wife with a purpouse and Rose types and Southern UGG types. Make money out of this sure, no problem, but Southern never felt genuine to me and my spider sense is usually right.

Its a hard knot to untangle, but we must do it, if this turns into tits flashing neo-gamergirl scene its not good.

>and if a person ever thinks these e-whore womyns are a necessary part to muh movement

not neceseray, but can be usefull (if there motives arent entirely attention)

>Women can't hold my political views because my first girlfriend cheated on me
>*Gives money to Sandman, Howard Dare and Angry MGTOW*

>people didn't believe me when I said trads would destroy the movement
I also predicted it would be because of there idiotic opinions on (((women)))

Another shill thread. I'm gonna donate to Lauren and Tara right now cause it clearly pisses you Soros shills off!.

quite funny lad

quite

>I've actually given an Internet person money
Bodycheck yourself. Also no woman has ever said anything of value. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

This Croat gets it.

they dont want to get married
they dont have white children
they dont have any children
they dont want to have children
they dont have white boyfriends
they are like barnacles attaching themselves to the underside of a boat why do we need these thots.

I just sent Lauren my grocery money. Match me?

you don't understand how important that hug is. Its a moment in time for her, but it's 3 years of masturbation material to me. I mean, to actually physically touch a female, let alone my qt tradcon virgin waifu, it's mind-boggling

This is hilarious

Your Mother did when she said your father was a pussy boy faggot as she slobbed my knob.

>I"m going to throw away my money on mudshark findoms like a good little paypig, that will show them!

O but I'm laffin.

gamergate was ruined by tone policing just like occupy wall street.

It's my money shill. You should donate your Soros bucks too

Translation:
>I have a hard-on for this negress, so let me explain to you why race mixing will actually save the white race

This is why e-celeb whores should not be accepted. Look at what you just said. You undermine one of the main tenets of the movement to accommodate some rando big tittiy bitch off the internet. Race-mixing in unacceptable, and obvious quadroons like venti should not be accepted or tolerated. No race mixing means NO RACE MIXING. That is the message of the Altright. If you don't like it, fuck off, but dont pretend to redefine what the movement means. It is the preservation of the white race.

The leaf is triggered. Good good. Let the hate flow

wait, where did lauren southern admit to fucking a black guy?

This shouldn't even have to be said anymore.

those hoes have no kids, not married, not christian, Lauren thinks 22 is too young to get married and have kids. All they do is parrot shit and ask for money.

Haha, nah I'll pass. I don't give free money away. What am I Health and Human Services?

Her ex is a half nigger but it's fine because he is a BASED Trump supporter!!!!