Did this really happen after WW2?

Did this really happen after WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/suckmydick-40-8157064?t=0.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really. japs were viewed as violent savages, i can't imagine many marines having any interest in the women.

Yes women always fuck whoever takes over their country, women have no shame.

Not everyone is gay, with a racist penis.

No, but it definitely happened in Germany after WW2

Almost. There were some black soldiers also.

Mouths aren't fertile.

My granddad was stationed in Hiroshima with the BCOF for a couple of years after the war. Can confirm.

You are the product of females choosing chads over high estrogene omega scum. It might be that you are a bad genetic configuration of your parental substance. The fact that you find females shameful for removing you from genepool tells me that you are probably 85 iqs. Mating with you might literally be a question of life or death for her and the mongrel you produced.

ive seen that jav, that's definitely a nip's cock

>I recognize that bulge

I'm not sure about the women "giving up their wombs", but definitely they were violently raped by soldiers regularly during the early days of the occupation. There are still cases of it happening to this day.

From a psychologocal stand point the white men that invaded after WWII were stronger and therefore more able to protect the women.
Also by 1945 all the strong men had been killed leaving only the weak to breed. Look at Germany and tell me this is not common.

Soviet army raped every woman they could find in Berlin and US army raped their way thru the France

Who is that guy/website? Im pretty sure he is a white guy but he only does BJs with javs.

i was wrong
you're right, he seems like a white guy

>xhamster.com/videos/suckmydick-40-8157064?t=0.1

i dont have the code, i just remembered it from a random vid

i'm so retarded, just look at that kike-mark. the lack of foreskin should have alerted me immediately that it's a burger

>Did this really happen after WW2?
Is there a correlation between halfu
births as a result of the end of the war?
No? I guess that is your answer then.

The number of births was lost in the chaos of war.

Someone post that pic of the German soldier trying to get women during war to look like men to avoid being raped

>ywn rape irl reverse traps

I see it alot in Japanese comics, It must be true.

Most prostitutes were Korean which is how they kept the GIs away from the Japanese

Oh look its a leaf, blow away little leaf.
Your impact on the world was of course nothing more than a leaf on the wind.

>US army raped their way thru the France

True for black troops, same in Japan, each time a rape was commited by a US soldier, there was a very good chance it was a nigger

Someone is mad cause he got cucked.

kill yourself porch monkey

How many niggers you see in USA ... oh... including the EX-fagident... half breed dense as fuck sell-outs?

How many mixed Japanese-White?

THERE YOU GO!

BTW, Obummer's mom was a whore in Hawaii.