Explain to me, how the fuck do normies fall for this?

Explain to me, how the fuck do normies fall for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t86Lfi3XzK0
youtube.com/watch?v=c2rTtIOr9eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take the boomer advice.
>Follow your dreams user!

Because that is what they are raised to believe from birth. They believe that the only way in life is white collar jobs and they are stuck in a cubicle for the rest of their lives. They look down on anyone blue collar. What they don’t get/try not to get is that blue collar jobs are the shit now. I have trucker friends that earns 20k a month just driving trucks.

My advice is to join the army , employers love the shit out of military guys. You get tons of girls because of that too. Fuck college it is just overpriced daycares now

Bootstraps! Give em a tug-a-roonie!
Capitalism will vault you into first place!

Fucking smug valedictorians is why I skipped graduation day in the first place. My grades weren’t even that bad I just realize that to succeed in life you have to swim against the flow

>my friend makes $240,000 a year as a truck driver

ok

because terrible education system where they are told that straight A grades will get them good job in future! Here in my country we know that your college degree in which you pay a lot of money doesn't mean anything if you don't have social skills. Let me give you single best advice for future job! Start meeting new people and be in as many social groups as you can. You will never know how a person you just met can be useful in future. More people you know = more possibilities that someone will offer you a job, you will get recommended, someone will fund your idea and e.t

This

Has a McMansion and a Bentley to back that up so you take your gay little diploma somewhere else

this is only a white people thing lol

Yes, goy, clearly you must drain the beast of this free market fundamentalist nightmare and accelerate the collapse. Reinvest the bennies that would have just gone to some nigger anyhow into Japanese visual novels. Don't forget to never reproduce!

>bachelor of arts
Found the issue

youtube.com/watch?v=t86Lfi3XzK0

youtube.com/watch?v=c2rTtIOr9eo

>people you trust tell you to be what you are good at
>most people aren't good at anything
>instead do something easy that they enjoy
>bites them in the ass
There's blame to go all around, but it starts with the education system.

Don't bother to doubt it burger. It might be true. But it's probably a Mexican flag under the meme-flag. And he'll get caught crossing the border with his worthless yet somehow valuable cargo.

>instead do something easy that they enjoy
I fucking hate this meme I hate this meme so fucking much it's unbelievable
>user I don't think anyone has ever asked you what you'd LIKE to do
>"I like sleeping and doing nothing at home"
>Yeah so does everyone but that won't get you anywhere, so pick something you might enjoy!
>user won't you get bored sitting home all day?
I will never understand this. In fact I'll never understand why people have a hard time understanding certain things. Don't take me in circles tell me what the fuck you fucking mean by "do what you like lol"
My favorite is telling people no matter what you're miserable in a job, that's why it's a job. Then they refute me by saying IF YOU HATE YOUR JOB YOU'RE GOING TO BE MISERABLE I DONT HATE MY JOB DO I LOOK MISERABLE?
This seriously pisses me off I can't even make a comprehensive post. My father told me to go with this one specific job, just do that and I'll be successful, simple. He doesn't mention my feelings or anything else because I'm not a fucking fairy, it's a fuckton of money for very little work, what's not to like?

crabs in a bucket. they want to hurt you. anyone who hears you want to do nothing will do everything in their power to stop you out of jealousy and envy.

They are Boomers or Boomer acolytes in mind and spirit. Iceberg the Boomers.

What I still can't comprehend is how they can do this and either be completely unaware of it or justify it. This is that old Greek individualist thinking taken to a completely different level

This is a fucking astroturf thread. Antiboomers and if you look closely anti capitalism (see last panel).

This anti boomer thing is manufactured. The boomers arent our enemy in any way, the left is, those jewish groups who want us exterminated are.

Wake up. Call these threads out when you see them.

Boomers are scum, the generation that literally ruined Western civilization and fucked up the planet. They got handed the world and they took a big ol' shit all over it.

They're the ones responsible for giving the (((enemy))) so much power to begin with. I have nothing but contempt for them.

normies fall for everything :P

>he's a boomer acolyte