Cop (black) forces man to cut the head off his own dog

>The cops, who claimed they'd shot the animal when it lunged at a deputy, then ordered the grieving pet owner to decapitate his two-year-old dog, Big Boy.
>They claimed that his head had to be removed to be sent for rabies testing - despite the fact Big Boy was fully vaccinated against the deadly disease.
>The stunned Goodwin, who began recording the confrontation with the officers on his cellphone, says that when he refused to cut off his dog's head, Crawford County Sheriff's Office investigator James Hollis threatened to throw him in jail.

>He was then forced, as the cops watched on, to saw and hack away at his pet's neck with the small knife until he could remove his head.

>Following the beheading, another video clip shows the officer telling Dakon to put the head into a plastic bag.
>'You gotta freeze it,' Hollis added. 'That can be tested for rabies, OK?'
>The couple were then ordered to 'meet them at the health department in Roberta with the head'.
>Dakon said she cried all the way to the health department with her dead dog's head in her car, before dropping it off at 7pm on Friday.

archive.is/jBaS5

youtube.com/watch?v=paDvNXJC3DE

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=665_1493147945
yahoo.com/news/pit-bull-attacks-kids-strapped-car-seats-inside-182050055.html
yahoo.com/news/pit-bull-fatally-mauls-6-161200442.html
yahoo.com/news/m/b0768563-8042-396a-b3e1-fc3cf0178a30/ss_pit-bulls-maul-two-brothers.html
whio.com/news/local/pit-bull-breaks-away-from-chain-mauls-man-death-ohio/rxdXZSzEFtgMCwxKE2w7hO/
yahoo.com/news/dog-owner-fatally-mauled-by-staffordshire-bull-terrier-while-he-was-being-interviewed-for-bbc-documentary-074925727.html
yahoo.com/news/woman-dies-being-attacked-two-135021745.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=can rabies testing be post mortem
youtube.com/watch?v=JfU6RPjluw0
youtube.com/watch?v=TwoOvVah_oc
thesun.co.uk/news/4733430/ukraine-heiress-alyona-zaitseva-lexus-murder/
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-11-30/ukrainian-father-detonated-two-grenades-during-trial-of-sons-killer
dogsbite.org/
legal.pblnn.com/pro-bsl-experts/dogbiteorg/109-collen-lynn-seattle-animal-control-records
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

sufficiently triggered me. congrats

>Weak numale is convinced to cut off the head of his own dog by obviously bullshitting cop

This is the state of western men

exactly.

I bet the cop was being perfectly sincere and logical in his own mind.

The only propped response to police killing your dog is to kill them in turn. Don't fuck with a man's dog or his hat.

>Remove gun
Stop letting people who sound like that have that much power.

>shitbull

what a faggoty looking piece of shit with that bowtie

Did the dog actually bite someone? Why test it for rabies if no one had been bitten?

Kill ALL pitbulls and kill their retarded cunt owners too. NOW!

I would LOVE to kick, stomp and beat a fucking pitbull to death. If you have a pitbull problem, call me. I will come round with an assortment of weapons from machete, baseball bat, cricket bat, sledge hammer long crow bar, club hammer, blow torch, motorbike chain, brass knuckles, Bowie knife, Makita angle grinder (cordless), Stihl petrol concrete block cutter and I will KILL THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. STONE FUCKING DEAD!

liveleak.com/view?i=665_1493147945

Fuck you. If they threatening you with American jail what the fuck would you do?

Let them send you to share cell with Jerome and Paco and other subhumans?

Also. Kike detected. could Be a nigga to. Same shit, same hair color

What, should he have fought them? Lawsuit is the thing that provides a win here.

Kill ALL Ukrainians and kill their retarded cunt (((owners))) too. NOW!

Article doesn't say if it actually bit anyone, just that it was shot after the neighbor called the police claiming to have been bitten. It probably did bite someone unless the neighbor just has some kind of grudge against the family. Either way, it's irrelevant to the cops behavior after the dog was already dead.

I don't like pitbulls either and I agree it's stupid to have one. Changes nothing about the behavior of the cop, which occurred entirely after the dog was already dead.

Every time I see a dude with a pit bull, I think to myself, "sorry about the size of your dick, man."

Well... Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

>Fuck you. If they threatening you with American jail what the fuck would you do?

There's not a fucking chance in hell i would cut off the head of my dog. That kind of shame would never go away.

We have rights here. I would choose jail. No fucking way I would give in to such an order.

Do you often think about the size of men's dicks? Do you usually just think "I bet you have an average sized dick dude, nice"?

>Lawsuit is the thing that provides a win here.
You can still bring a suit against them if they arrest you

Im actually triggered. what the fuck man i wouldve gotten shot because id be slinging that knife at the cops not my dead dog.

Every time I see a post with a Ukraine flag, I think to myself, "sorry about your non-existent country, man."

Even subcanine pitbull owners do not deserve this, I would rather spend the night in jail than cut off my dogs head. I wouldn’t be charged anyway the guy is an idiot

Triggered little geo political playball.
Worse than poles.

yahoo.com/news/pit-bull-attacks-kids-strapped-car-seats-inside-182050055.html

A pit bull burst through a backyard fence, made its way into a nearby minivan and mauled two young children as they sat helplessly strapped into their car seats, police said.

The mother of the 2-year-old girl and the 5-year-old boy managed to pry the animal off them Monday but not before it seriously mangled her son's face, witnesses said.

Tom Grab told WPMT-TV that he was able to pull the 66-pound dog off the boy, but it wriggled free and continued the bloody assault.

Several other people in the area also helped the mother, who drove to a nearby hospital after the dog was removed from the vehicle. She was treated for scratches, but her children are being treated for serious injuries.

The mayhem ended when the owner of the 5-year-old pit bull terrier came out and secured the dog, authorities said.

Niggerdogs - they all need to be destroyed.

Pretty fucked up if true. Behead the cop just this once

yahoo.com/news/pit-bull-fatally-mauls-6-161200442.html

A 6-month-old girl was fatally mauled by a dog as she played outside a Nevada home this week.

Kamiko Dao Tsuda-Saelee was in a baby walker outside the Las Vegas home Monday when a relative who said she was with the girl went inside to use the restroom.

The relative returned to the front of the home to a bloody scene, according to KTNV. The baby's mother was able to stop the attack and Kamiko was rushed to the hospital.

However, the rescue came too late, and the little girl succumbed to her injuries.

The investigation indicated that the incident appears to be a tragic accident, and no criminal charges are anticipated. Clark County Animal Control Officers took custody of the dog involved.

A tragic "accident?"

These dogs need to be banned - how many more need to die?

I would say if it had bitten someone, then it needs to be tested.

Making the owner cut the head off isn't right, though. They should transport the body and charge the owner to pay for the decapitation and testing. If the owner wants to save money and cut the head off himself, that's okay too.

Well, thanks for ruining my morning.

He should sue for millions.

yahoo.com/news/m/b0768563-8042-396a-b3e1-fc3cf0178a30/ss_pit-bulls-maul-two-brothers.html

Detroit police had to kill two pit bulls Friday morning after they attacked 10- and 12-year olds walking to the store before school.

whio.com/news/local/pit-bull-breaks-away-from-chain-mauls-man-death-ohio/rxdXZSzEFtgMCwxKE2w7hO/

Police say a pit bull apparently broke away from a chain and mauled a man to death in Ohio.

Dayton police responded to a report about a man screaming for help amid the sound of barking dogs at around 4:40 a.m. Tuesday.

Lt. Mark Ponichtera (PAHN'-uh-tehr-uh) says police found the man being attacked in an alley. They were able to get the dog to back off, and the man was taken to a hospital, where he died.

Police fatally shot the dog, which they say was a pit bull. They were trying to determine its owner.

you are a cunt, what's your problem faggot...

1. rabies testing is done within a quarantine of 10 days as the parasite virus kills it's host within 10 days
2. rabies cannot survive if the host is dead and won't come up positive if tested on the carcass of the suspected host
3. rabies survives by infection forcing it's host to spread via exchange of bodily fluids while it's alive (dog had no history of attack from what i read)
4. if an animal is suspected of hosting the rabies virus dies before or during a proper quarantine is performed the owner(s) are forced to get emergency treatment

tl;dr NIGGERS

yahoo.com/news/dog-owner-fatally-mauled-by-staffordshire-bull-terrier-while-he-was-being-interviewed-for-bbc-documentary-074925727.html

A dog owner mauled to death by his Staffordshire bull terrier was allegedly being interviewed by the BBC when the horrific attack took place.

Police say that a 41-year-old man died in Wood Green, North London, after being bitten on the neck by his pet dog.

But it has now been claimed that BBC staff were present during the filming of a documentary when the dog fatally attacked its owner.

These nigger dogs are too dangerous.

This story is to much. I'm almost puking. Wtf.

BAN NIGGERS FROM THE POLICE FORCE NOW.

Fucking animals.

Hahaha Ukrainian living in Poland detected

yahoo.com/news/woman-dies-being-attacked-two-135021745.html

Nigger dogs strike again

>having this pasta locked and loaded
Did a pitbull fuck your girlfriend or something?

Seriously, Ukrainebro, why the fuck are Amerimutts so obsessed with their murderous dogs?

None of your posts are relevant to the thread. Stop spamming. Not one person has posted that pitbulls are good dogs. The issue is the cop forcing the owner to cut the head off his own dog.

This right here

Pitbulls and pitbulls owners should be shot on sight

you called ukrainian owners retarded cunts, not ukrainians you fucking cunt...

(CORDLESS)

From reference I'd say he would shoot you next and mumble something about stopping to resist.

You need some more english lessons my man

>you called ukrainian owners retarded cunts
Yeah, I don't think Putin is that stupid

Pitbulls need to be eradicated like SmallPox. They are a danger to humanity.

(like niggers)

lmgtfy.com/?q=can rabies testing be post mortem

If it came to that, I'd rather fight the cop. No chance in hell i would cut off my own dog's head.

it's possible but impractical

At least he'd die as a man, not some faggot that cut his dogs head off.

it's not like it's gonna help you understand anything brickhead

>nigger cop tells you to cut off your nigger dog's head or go to jail
only in america

What the actual fuck is going on with your police forces? fucking hell

LAND OF THE FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=JfU6RPjluw0

youtube.com/watch?v=TwoOvVah_oc

that man could have shot that cop and win in court

>3 fat kids
>wife looks like a prostitute
>pit bull as pet
not quite familiar with American slang but I'm pretty sure that this is prime example of white trash

jesus christ if a cop said something that insane to me I would just go to jail and sue them later. The owner is a fucking psycho too for following that order. Fuck that nigger cop of course, but fuck the dog owner too for following that bullshit order. I just imagined Michael Brown's family being ordered under threat of imprisonment to cut their gentle-giant son's head off so it could be sent to the lab for testing. That's how fucking crazy this is holy shit fuck all these redneck pieces of trash

That random assortment of bullshit would get btfod by my ar alone . I wish I could feed you to my pitt. He's a good boy , his name is Cooper. Say hello

American police are such garbage.
Too bad BLM & the left have made it nearly impossible to address

>If they threatening you with American jail what the fuck would you do?
>go to county jail
>get literally any lawyer with an IQ of at least two digits
>win because they were obviously making shit up

Could be middle class desu. Fast food is too easy for families here.

>say no, fuck you
>get sent to jail
>explain situation
>get released
>cop gets fired and sued

Wow it really was better to gut your dog

Oh how predictable. A retard. A mentally retarded cretin. An apologist for dangerous breeds of dog. "Oh, oh, it's not the dog's fault, it's owners, they don't train them properly". FUCK OFF.

These dogs were BRED TO FIGHT BULLS. YOU wouldn't fight a bull. Why? Because, as cretinous and idiotic as you undoubtedly are, even YOU realise that you cannot win in a fight against a bull. Bulls weigh up to 2,300lbs (that's the equivalent of nearly 3 Americans). Yet a stupid, bred for it's one-tracked mind pitbull dog WILL fight a bull. It is bred to not have the mental capacity to think "hey, this cunt is 70 times bigger than me, I wonder if I can win?". Oh no. Pitbull has genetic retardedness to just think "BULL! ME BITE! DON'T LET GO!"

There is no requirement for dangerous dogs in any society. If you're too handicapped to see that, then I hope your dog attacks someone, it gets killed, and you get sued into bankruptcy. You brainless drone.

>forgetting to kill the cops dog

Forgive me

I can't wait until he eats the face off your 2 year-old whilst you sleep and we're all proven right. Will you stop being a fucking soppy retard then? Moron.

youre fucking stupid mate , pits are fine as long as they get exercise , thot coalburner pitowners that treat them like chihuahas arent.

Id shoot that nigger right in the face if i could

Thanks for the history lession . That actually makes me feel better about rescuing him . I got him to watch my home incase a feral nigger broke in while i'm at work ( My wifes around 100lbs and afraid of guns ) . Sounds like i chose the right doggo .

I'm in stl , you close ?

I would have called my lawyer the second the cop unholstered his weapon, and refused to say shit to the cop until my lawyer was on the scene.

>fight a bullet

>Bulls weigh up to 2,300lbs (that's the equivalent of nearly 3 Americans)
Kek, based Ukraine laying down the bants AND the truth about this nigger tier breed dog.

Nobody disputes that pitbulls are nig-tier dogs. The argument against banning them is that niggers will just ruin another breed within a few years.

I'm all for getting rid of those dogs after we get rid of the actual problem.

Spaniards literally fight bulls every year. I would fight a bull.

this
fuck pitbulls

They don't fight bulls. They dance around and throw spears at them.

thesun.co.uk/news/4733430/ukraine-heiress-alyona-zaitseva-lexus-murder/
> Ukranian idiot killing 6 people by speeding

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-11-30/ukrainian-father-detonated-two-grenades-during-trial-of-sons-killer
> Ukranian set off grenades in a courtroom

+ > Andrei Chikatilo
+ > Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

"OMG, These ukranians need to be banned and killed - how many more need to die?"

Ukrainians need to go and the clay given to germany and russia.

>nigga cop forces cuck to decapitate his own dog
Not a fan of pitbulls, but this shit is insane. This soyboy gonna get PAID! He better get the jewiest of the jewish jews as a lawyer. Just a fucking nose with legs and a kippah.

What's your point, you fucking frog eating retard? That people kill people?

Does it mean we should mindlessly breed dumb attack dogs to contribute to the problem?

Fucking kill yourself.

The point is that you point out few articles to justify your hate toward pitbulls as anybody can find out buncha articles about anything and use the same brainless arguments.

Educate yourself:

dogsbite.org/

So they outsmart their opponent in a fight that will end in death? Sounds like a fight to me.

>Pit bull
Based cops. Another beast off the streets.

> "Educate yourself."
> www.dogsbite.org/
> DogsBite.org hate propaganda
> Colleen Lynn
legal.pblnn.com/pro-bsl-experts/dogbiteorg/109-collen-lynn-seattle-animal-control-records

Fuckin kek, you're such a poor untaught retard unable of objective criticism

>cut the head of your dog cos we said so
>ok
Hahahahahaha there are people this dumb

>see pitbull owner
>shoot pitbull
>make piece of shit owner cut off it's head as punishment

Based black man serving some true justice here

>cops being jackboots is only bad when it's a nigger cop

If it was a pitbull I have no sympathy because it is a nigger breed. If it was a floofer then fuck that nigger

I'd get out my mobile phone and dial a lawyer on the spot, put it on speakerphone. Fuck that

Cops oppressing blacks = good
Cops oppressing whites = bad

I unironically think that, fuck you nigger