Re:Zero

So Rem takes care of the mansion and all things Ram can't do. She seems extremely loyal to them.
So if Roswall asked her to give him a blowjob, would she do it?
What about Emilia, would she eat her out?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5AkC0QrK!s1D4h2tiZa0Wcj6ZagFbqqU0gp8scyKJnjj2nZ9fTbU
docs.google.com/document/d/1i0l1SXz148PALJ3Oo_gzgTJbcLEI9zAFV2ndMV2CgdU/edit
youtu.be/2_jEKKUTEDM
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
mega.nz/#!ZR8WVbyY!TXQ9K6mqh-wiB0sCt2iWxbRO0tCGjsE0bQt9uFkxzl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before meeting Subaru, maybe. Now, she will politely refuse. If Roswal forced himself on her she'd commit suicide.

>So Rem takes care of the mansion and all things Ram can't do.
Ram is better at housework than Rem, she just acts bad at it so Rem can feel useful.
>So if Roswall asked her to give him a blowjob, would she do it?
Ram likes the clown and can put up with being cucked, but also recognizes that Roswaal is really creepy.
Regardless of Rem's thoughts on the matter, Ram would say "don't do that". And them Rem wouldn't do it.
>What about Emilia, would she eat her out?
Probably not? She gets along with Emilia, but doesn't really like her.
Hanging around a half-witch is just begging to get killed by the witch cult.

Also, proper re0 thread isn't quite dead yet.
Should've asked there:

Rem is loyal to Subaru if you didn't notice. Ram also cares more for Rem than for Roswaal and wouldn't something like that allow to happen.

>Ram is better at housework than Rem, she just acts bad at it so Rem can feel useful.

Ram doesn't have the stamina to do all this work

Emilia and Rem will only listen to Subaru, since he's the harem leader.

>What about Emilia, would she eat her out?

Other way round is more likely. Emilia was totally into Rem when they were drunk

>implying Ram wouldn't think about Roswaal's dick as a heavenly tool to purify all women including Rem

>Chapter 94
mega.nz/#!5AkC0QrK!s1D4h2tiZa0Wcj6ZagFbqqU0gp8scyKJnjj2nZ9fTbU

>new Tanpenshuu sidestory by lemon
docs.google.com/document/d/1i0l1SXz148PALJ3Oo_gzgTJbcLEI9zAFV2ndMV2CgdU/edit

But what about pre-Subaru? Would she accept it as part of her duties? After all, Roswall said to Subaru that his employees are like his property.

What about a handjob? What if Emilia asks Roswall to give Rem to her?

Why post chapters in the shitposting thread?

>Why post chapters in the [...] thread?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>ch94
fucking emilia stop being so pathetic

>rezero
>not shitposting

I don't fault her here.

>Live encased in ice, probably don't even remember how
>Some cat dude shows up and helps you live for years in your shit forest, and you're pretty much alone if not for him
>Everyone treats you like you're some sort of evil plague
>Now the cat is gone
>Didn't even say goodbye

>Ram is better at housework
She never bothered learning how to cook.

Subaru will end up with Satella.

Like it matters, this is the how slutty is Rem willing to be thread.

So we agree this is Barusu's theme song, right?

youtu.be/2_jEKKUTEDM

This guy doesn't have a scummy enough voice for a Barusu song
That said I have no alternatives to counter you with and the lyrics work.

Potato Maid > Female Deuteragonist

that's really something

Fine, as long as she's EMT

Are we still pretending Emiliafags are a thing?

YES

I never pretended. I always liked Emilia more, without bashing Barasu, Rem and dishonoring their deeds. I don't know why people make out like that last part is hard.

That's true, beyond shipping they can be best girls.
Between Rem and Emilia who is the most kinky? Rem seems to be good for BDSM given how much she knows about punishment and her endurance that has lots of possibilities.

Is Emilia kinky too? Or she's just for sex with the purpose of procreation in the missionary position?

Emilia's kinky in the sense that she'd make terrible misunderstandings and somehow now you're fucking her urethra

Rem is flexible~
Just think of the possibilities...

Does she even know how sex works? One would think she would know at least a little given how much time she spends studying.

More importantly does she know how periods work or does she fly into a panic once a month about her mystery bleeding

>Ram is better at housework than Rem, she just acts bad at it so Rem can feel useful.
No. Ram is crippled, she doesn't have the stamina or energy to be better at much of anything.

who said she has periods? What if elfs don't have periods

Well what do they do then? Lay eggs?

Smurfs lay eggs. Elves don't

Do half elves lay half eggs?
Are half elves even fertile?

Lotta loyalty fora hired maid.

Do half elves need to shave or do they never grow pubic and armpit hair?
Are onis hairy?

She seems to hold her sister and the mansion inhabitants in high regard. To the point where she kills or gets herself killed for them. That's why I wondered if her loyalty would extend to caring for the mansion residents sexual needs too.
I know of a twin meido pair that does.

I like Rem more as a character, but I'd rather Pleiades end up with Emilia

Roswaal saved their lives.
Probably at the whims of his book, but it happened.

She had her pussy frozen for a hundred years, she probably isn't.

She wouldn't. Rem is actually a little uncomfortable with how her older sister feels about Roswaal and how she devotes her body and mind to him, and Rem normally thinks Ram is perfect in everything she does. Rem would no doubt be really fucking creeped-out if someone seriously asked her for sexual favors, unless that person was Subaru. Then she'd probably jump him right then and there.
>Between Rem and Emilia who is the most kinky?
Rem. You're right in bringing up the BDSM thing, because she's definitely got both sadistic and masochistic streaks. Her water magic can also restore someone's stamina and bring them back from the edge of death. She also knows what sex is, and seems quite eager for it.

I'm sure she's also quite enthusiastic about the prospect of consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. However, various scenes show her horn reacts, and some times even comes out, when she gets turned on. Which is to say there's an unpredictable element where she could go into berserker lust at any moment during the act, which would make things get a lot wilder.

On the other hand, Emilia doesn't know what sex is. All the kink you could get out of Emilia would be to take advantage of her naivety and to lie to and trick her. Why would you even ask this question?

>Rem is actually a little uncomfortable with how her older sister feels about Roswaal and how she devotes her body and mind to him
Which is weird given how obsessed she is with Subaru. If Subaru told her he wanted a threesome with Ram, would Rem be willing to?

>She also knows what sex is, and seems quite eager for it.
So we can assume she has experience? She is no longer a virgin?

>Why would you even ask this question?
Just like someone asked if elves lay eggs, for research purposes.

>Rem is actually a little uncomfortable with how her older sister feels about Roswaal and how she devotes her body and mind to him,
She's fine with the relationship and she holds respect for Roswaal as their savior, benefactor and boss, she's just personally a little intimidated by him. Sasuga Nee-sama for being able to handle it.

What are Rem fetishes?

>So we can assume she has experience? She is no longer a virgin?
Nah. Knowing what sex is, and wanting to have it, is different from ever having done it. Rem is a shut-in who has never really noticed a boy before Subaru.
>Which is weird given how obsessed she is with Subaru. If Subaru told her he wanted a threesome with Ram, would Rem be willing to?
She understands Ram a little better after she fell in love with Subaru. If Subaru told her he wanted a threesome with Ram, Rem would actually probably get mad and start crying.
The language suggests she didn't like it, despite the fact that she does respect Roswaal, because she realizes Ram's obsession is a bit extreme and goes beyond what's appropriate. It still developed into an inferiority complex for her, because she thought she was lacking passion.
Other than some sadistic tendencies? We know she likes to watch Subaru sleep, and thinks he's really cute when he looks helpless and vulnerable. Though she also suggests she'd like him to be forceful at times. If you go by the main weapons of the two, a ball and chain for Rem and a whip for Subaru, BDSM is probably a fairly good bet.

In one of the AU stories, the one where Subaru bought a bunch of beans, she originally assumed Subaru had purchased something for more intimate purposes. She also seems to like it when Subaru plays with her breasts and jerks off her horn.

>Rem is a shut-in who has never really noticed a boy before Subaru.
You made me realize how similar Rem is to Subaru.

>she's definitely got both sadistic and masochistic streaks
>We know she likes to watch Subaru sleep, and thinks he's really cute when he looks helpless and vulnerable. Though she also suggests she'd like him to be forceful at times.
>She also seems to like it when Subaru plays with her breasts and jerks off her horn.
Best waifu ever!

>Rem would actually probably get mad and start crying.
Shame about this, one would think she wouldn't mind as much if she's willing to share with Emilia.

>Nah. Knowing what sex is, and wanting to have it, is different from ever having done it.
Makes sense, Ram probably tells her how Roswall fills her up every night.

>Shame about this, one would think she wouldn't mind as much if she's willing to share with Emilia.
She doesn't exactly like having to share with Emilia. Bringing in the sister, who she feels she's an inferior backup copy to, would probably trigger her insecurities even worse. Ram loves the clown anyways, so it's not like she'd give Barusu the chance. Rather, Ram would beat the shit out of him for suggesting the idea and hurting her little sister's feelings.
They've also got a mental link, which allows them to know the emotions and feelings of the other.

Subaru-kun fill my horn with your MANa juices

>one would think she wouldn't mind as much if she's willing to share with Emilia.
Emilia was there first, and she's trying to muscle in on that. Ram is the object of her inferiority complex, it probably would hit really hard if you showed legitimate interest in her as well, especially since one of the big things Subaru did was see Rem for Rem. Ram also takes offense to the idea of being used as a surrogate for Rem.

>They've also got a mental link, which allows them to know the emotions and feelings of the other.
Didn't even think of that. Must be very awkward.

Its not normally passed through, they keep it under control for the most part.

Well, a mindlink fourway with Roswaal and Ram isn't going to ever be anything but awkward.

Where could I find the previous chapters?
I mean, beyond the archive looking for each Re:Zero thread

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

I'd also like to know. asking for a friend

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Now I remember, in a random thread some months ago, someone said that Emilia was secretly engaged to Julius without Subaru knowing it and when he knew it he became distant with her for that, but not chastising Julius for that as he never knew Subaru liked Emilia before.
How much of that is true, if anything?

It's close but Julius was actually engaged to Subaru without him knowing it, and once Subaru found out, his cocklust distanced him from Emilia.

So is Rem concious again yet? I am nowhere near caught up

Are there any major differences between the anime and the LN or is it mostly superficial stuff I can skip?

What chapter should I start on if I just finished the anime?

LN is part way through Arc 4, WN is on hiatus near the end of Arc 6.
The plot of Arc 6 is "lets go wake Rem up", but it hasn't happened yet.

It won't happen anytime soon either because, again, the WN is on hiatus.
Right now they're trying to spew enough LNs to adapt a second season.

c There were a few Subaru x Rem scenes that got cut. That pastebin will direct you to them.
The only *major* difference is that Rem ran into a Sin Archbishop of Gluttony right after the White Whale fight, and now she's in a coma.
Also no one but Subaru remembers that she exists.

that's a pretty big difference. how far did the anime cover because if she's been in a coma since then it seems like a long time unless the anime has covered a lot of ground.

and in that case, I wonder how long they'll have to wait between seasons for the LN to make enough material for a new season

The anime covered Arcs 1 (stolen emblem), 2 (murder manor), and 3 (witch cult).
When they do a second season it'll probably be Arcs 4 (Roswaal is a cunt) and 5 (every Archbishop attacks a town).

>that's a pretty big difference.
Deleting romance scenes with Rem was kind of annoying, but otherwise not really...?
Subaru doesn't find out about it until after he fights off the Witch Cult, that "difference" is basically one missing scene at the end.
And even then, it sort of (?) comes up in the anime. Indirectly. That "blank letter" fiasco was because Rem had written the letter.
It turned blank as part of the "everyone forgets them and all evidence of them vanishes" thing.

OH the blank letter! oh man now it makes so much sense. I guess that takes care of the big difference then. Thanks, user

>Are there any major differences between the anime and the LN or is it mostly superficial stuff I can skip?
The anime cut out a lot of little scenes or otherwise shortened them. Aldebaran the Knight was isekai'd like Subaru, and he has some weird shady connection to the sisters. He's also hinted to have a detectable scent that Rem kind of picks up, but it's never outright stated. Rem also lost a few scenes or had them changed, so a lot of her character isn't very well portrayed in the anime.

Her strict and manipulative sides don't really come across so well in the anime, with several scenes cut, shortened, or altered in ways that make her look like more of a pushover. For instance, she doesn't just let Subaru go to the King Selection because he stared at her and her panties got wet. She was ordered to let him go.

Then there's her creepy stalker side. When she says she thinks Subaru's sleeping face looks cute and that she touches his lips while he sleeps, she means she's been sneaking into his room to watch him sleep for every night for the past two months. However, the change that pisses people off the most is simply this. She used a rather dirty trick to get Subaru to backtrack a mere two days after the rejection, and sincerely confess his love to her. Turns out, being less perfect and more of a manipulative stalker actually paid off for her in the LN and WN.

>spoilers
Please explain

pastebin Rem death

How does this even work? I can see it in the sense of Rem deserving better than Subaru.

But even then it's not like her feelings towards him are unwarranted asd he was indeed really nice to her instead of adopting his usual pretentious facade.

>and jerks off her horn.
what

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Scans when?

Lamo what a dirty way to put it

Sh is an oni.
She has got a horn.
When she gets excited it throbs.

I knew that part, I'm kinda confused about what "jerking off her horn" entails

mega.nz/#!ZR8WVbyY!TXQ9K6mqh-wiB0sCt2iWxbRO0tCGjsE0bQt9uFkxzl0

Wow thanks bro

>Emilia, lost of her single support, half-crazed and bawling.
>She had thrown her pretty silver hair into disarray, put her nails to her pale skin, hurled nearby objects around indiscriminately, throwing a child's tantrum as she bared her emotions.
>That the option of going on a rampage with magic did not exist for the frenzied girl was perhaps a fortune amid misfortune for both herself and everyone else.
Why does this make me so hard?

Reminder

Anyone got the pastebin. I missed 8 downloads from a4 85-93

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

Did Subaru and Ram just recognize they are acting the same out of love?

Danke

Do you know what day January 16 is? Monday. But what else?

Fucking fuck this baited me in an entirely different direction to where you're baiting.

I'm not following. What do you mean?

You're a big clown

>why-not-both.jpg

Reading the missing parts of Arc 3 makes me madder at the anime

Subaru talking about his feelings for emilia 24 hors in the day isn't my cut of tea , i an not drama man who believe in that strong love

Beside dude have some balls to force another girl on her of he love her that much

and for the sake of gods give subaru another reason than just "too fitting for my taaste " this is sound like a joke everytime his words about emilia never catch me , i like your hair , i like your legs etc

This remaind me of raku from nisekoi when all what he could think about onodera is her fracking appearance and some other weak words to not make it 100% shallow

but the author is Emilia's bitch so from his look this must be the ultimate love

Man i hope subaru die by the end of this ~

Okay Pasa

see the salt ?

Nah

Subaru saying he's ready to be a toll is bullshit , the only who's really ready to be a tool is Ram leave that role to her

looks like you can't read.