Neanderpill

After some research into neanderthals, I became increasingly suspicious of the nature and science behind the study and portrayal of the Neanderthals. They are exlusively portrayed as "human" like and docile, despite many differences in habitat and skeletal structure. So I decided to google "neanderthals were nice", and imagine my surprise. The first result:
>picrelated
Written by none other than a jew.
If you want a more objective view on them look at Neanderthal Predation theory, made by some shitposting aussie.
Also can someone dump the neanderjew pills in here, i've lost them.

Author of said article

another angle

Name is similar, but not the same

this is a more realistic representation of them

Can you honestly believe they looked like this?

Why couldn't they have?

funny how Sup Forums suddenly turned against Neanderthals. before we used to love them, because it's their genes that distinguish us from the niggers.
i wonder who could be behind this....

i would rather have neanderthals running around than niggers

Indeed.

neanderthals bred with humans to create modern man, ie. europeans. Niggers are 100% homo sapiens, whereas european humans are heavily mixed with neanderthals.

>neanderthals died out to the more nigger tier homo sapiens because they were slower to breed and less agressive despite being smarter

dont let this happen.

>Redpill dropping on neanderthals

>because it's their genes that distinguish us from the niggers.
>i wonder who could be behind this....
This.

|
|>
|

>they all have big noses
I smell a (((coincidence)))

There is evidence that a neanderthal had chewed bark to extract aspirin to ease the pain of an abscess that left their jaw scarred. They were also a highly compassionate early human who cared for injured members of the tribe. This ridiculous "neanderthal predation theory" is nothing but a weak attempt that claims jews have the most neandertal DNA. There are numerous pockets in Europe where the percentage of neandertal DNA is much higher than in the levant.

It's a two pronged attack on european heritage as jewish professors are now claiming that "whiteness" only appeared in europe 8 kya.

But neanderthals were white and the cromagnon that replaced them were white too and the cromags were genetically identical to modern europeans. It's another sad, pathetic plot to make niggers think they were the first people on earth and that some of those niggers magically turned white somehow and that modern europeans are the descendants of nigs. And lo and behold the only true descendant of the original white human are the kikes. Bullshit!

tldr OP is a filthy kike/nigger

>shared many behaviors that we long believed to be uniquely human
human = homo
homo sapiens = human
homo neanderthalensis = human
retarded piece of shit author

I remember a theory that Neanderthals likely had black skin and are in fact the ancestors of negroids.

Neanderthals and whites are human, everyone else is a nigger

Yes? That's the look of a savage that will rip your throat out.

The beak nose, the receding chin, the heavy brow. Your brain labels it as a dumb brute and an animal that is not to be trusted.

This

Now we know they were blonde and ginger and basically white men you know who doesn't like it very much

Except they're the only race on earth with no Neanderthal dna

Neanderthal is in Germany, Neanderthals had larger brain volumes and were more intelligent than their Homo Sapien counterparts.
That's why the Germans are still more intelligent. The suggestion that jews are Neanderthals is just as false stating that Hitler was a jew..
Jews will say anything to discredit their enemies to their enemies even if they have to call them jews.
Jews are a Turkish-Mongol breed. They have no roots in Germany.

Didn't that body belong to an Eastern European? Like somebody born over 1000 miles away had their body buried there.

copernicus, newton, tesla, sagan, nye

Well, you're not that far off

>believing in neanderthals
>believing evolution
>2017 AD
Wew lad

Redpill me on evolution then, plz

>Can you honestly believe they looked like this?
yeah

>The Pongs?

>tldr OP is a filthy kike/nigger
This

Divide & conquer

>I believe all they tell me : the post

look it up, neanderthal was extremely violent, he was a rapist and a cannibal, his diet was 100% meat and ate anything it could, even humans

he didn't have any emotions or psychology, he was just an intelligent gorilla and would kill everything on his way

he almost exterminated humans in Southern Europe

but for some reason humans were able to fight back and almost genocided them in return, this deeply affected the development of human communities as it probably made us more aggressive and dominant toward other species

so to sum this up : neanderthal was NOT as friendly as he might look on these pictures

What evidence is there of warfare?

>he didn't have any emotions or psychology, he was just an intelligent gorilla and would kill everything on his way

Neanderthals extracted a glue out of bark they heated. They used this glue to attach their spear points to heavy shafts which they then used to hunt large prey with. Their technology was absolutely astounding as was their social behavior and ritual beliefs. It's obvious they had speech too.

>neanderthals were people, too
>People, too
>,

That comma was totally unnecessary. Im so sick of illiterate (mostly american) mainstream sites posting this unintelligent garbage. A comma is to create a short pause in a sentence, usually when you want to go in a different direction. example...

"He was mad, so i offered to drink his tears"

"Neanderthals are people, too"
Is so mind blowingly retarded it hurts my head and i want to bludgen the so called "author" to near death, into a pulsating bloodied pulp for thinking he/shes so smug to think they could add a comma somewhere to seem more intellectual.

I bet most of you faggots even noticed.

holy shit can we mass produce them to use as cannon fodder against niggers in the race war?

Homo is the genus, sapien is the species. Theyre probably referring to things our species does, but other members of the genus did too

>Im
>example...
>i
>for thinking he/shes so smug to think

You can hardly write in coherent English, and you're criticizing others for poor style.

Neandertals, like modern humans, are decendents of the Homo Erectus. At that stage in human evolution, they were already far more intelligent than all other primates and physical characteristics were very humanoid (although they were shorter than modern humans).

That guy at least gets it right ... I am sick and tired of debunking this moronic joke of a 'theory' presented here. Go read my threads if you like... that crap her does not have my approval. This is worse than chemtrails and flat earth combined.

t. The Drunk Geneticist

>example
Never heard of the word example, Muhammad?

idiot

These "realistic" pics were made by one insane dude with a crazy theory that the only sensible reason why people are afraid of the dark must be that there were these fantasy-neanderthals, which differ from all scientific data on the subject, preying on humans at night. Also rape.

this. white features, larger cranial capacity, and every race but niggers has some admixture. what's not to like?

the shills are out in full force tonight

'For example;', 'For example:', or 'For example,' all would have worked better.

Last I read they are classified as homo sapien neanderthalensis, and we are homo sapien sapien. Not sure if it's changed again.

>it's another Sup Forums has no fucking idea what it's talking about thread

What is interesting though is how different the world would be if Neanderthals were still around, or the Denisovans, would they have been regarded as complete humans?

Whitey is closer to neanderthals than niggers are to europeans so sorry mo'mad sand niggers are still subhuman.

"Commas are pauses" is the dumbed down stuff they tell you in primary school.

In reality, commas have a few different functions. But, primarily, they separate phrases.

One way that you can check whether a comma is used correctly is to invert the phrases on either side of it. Usually, if the usage was correct, the meaning will be retained. Also, you sometimes see commas in pairs, as in the previous sentence. These are parenthetical, they are functionally the same as brackets. So I could have written it like this: Usually (if the usage was correct) the meaning will be retained. If a phrase is parenthetical you can actually remove it from the sentence and the remaining sentence should still have meaning: "Usually the meaning will be retained."

To give an example of inversion being available, try this sentence. Try this sentence to give an example of inversion being available. As you can see, in the second form, the comma wasn't even necessary, though it could have been put there. The comma wasn't even necessary, as you can see, though it could have been put there.

I agree with (You) though, it is annoying reading so much fucked up writing all the time on the Internet. Even on commercial news sites I see mistakes all the time, probably because the subeditors are in the Phillipines getting paid $4.50 per hour.

Where did that come from? What are you even trying to say? Europeans have Neanderthal DNA roughly 2.5% on average just like Asians have Denisovan DNA, all that shows is that there was interbreeding and Neanderthals were nothing like OP says they were, he has zero evidence for it apart from some crudely drawn pictures.

It's hard to tell how intelligent/social neandertals were.
I'm sure there'd be some radical neandertal advocacy group demanding reparations for the cromag invasions.

Being part neanderthal is a compliment. It separates us from niggers.

Neanderthals got BTFO because they couldn't use language like homo-sapiens could, there brain wasn't developed that way even though they had bigger brains, they wouldn't have been able to use complex language like words about future planning, they won't have been able to organise ambushes which sapiens could and although they were stronger 1 on 1 maybe even 1 on 2/3 they would've slowly been defeated, there are lots of books on the matter I suggest OP reads them.

Their brains are very different from ours, they have much larger brains than us and dont really require much of a frontal lobe to have high impulse regulation unlike us african retards. Neanderthals were the smartest lifeforms on this planet as they were not hybrids like us they were pure hominids, its only with their lost that intelligent humans can exist, if they still occupied Eurasia we would all be niggers.

>mfw Battle Tendency is real

It's a meme pushed by (((them))) to hide that (((they))) are secretly the last surviving descendants of a different species.

>his diet was 100% meat
They lived in the ice age Europe where agriculture was literally impossible retard. Of course they werent friendly but they were still smart.

Wrong they died out due to low population numbers and inbreeding, the ice age is really tough to survive in Europe if you specially evolve to live in it so when Europe warmed up they died off because they no longer had a niche I mean the European neanderthals, I have no idea why the Asian neanderthals are gone since they would be much better hunter gatherers than humans.

Disregard the political idealogue academic anthropologists of modern universities and their moronic theories about the Neanderthals. When I was an undergrad anthropology major-to-be at an Ivy League University 35 years ago, I was prevented from pursuing my thesis on races as it didn't fit the department's narratives about racial equality. I abandoned this shitty fucked up field at that point and happily graduated with my major in a hard science field instead.

Neanderthals were never driven to extinction, just as the so-called "Homo sapiens" of the time were NOT what are the modern sapiens. The two along with Denisovans are all alive and well today, somewhat intermixed as evidenced by haplotype data and co-exist currently as broadly Northern Europeans, NorthEast Asians, and Sub-Saharan Africans. There are various inter-mixtures of these primary racial subtypes to produce all the other racial subtypes on the racial spectrum.

>hurr durr neanderthals have big nose and jew have big nose so they are nunderthals

Oh god, when did (((they))) start living in Finland?

Jews cannot be neanderthals otherwise their brain structure would be very different from us along with their speech patterns being alien to all human language as well.

>he's never heard Yiddish
>he's never seen a Jew throw someone under the bus for a penny

They are alien to us.

shouldn't you be off trying to rape a child ahmed?

Hey I know you are not an antrophologist but I'm sure you have enough knowledge in that department to maybe answer my question: why there is a discussion if Neanderthals had a language?
To me it seems obvious that they has fairly sophisticated tools and society (relatively speaking), why then people refuse to admit that maybe they had a language?

Oh look, another one of (((them))).

They still do.

Shush nigger!

They can't prove they had a language but all evidence points towards them being physically capable of speech as they had a hyoid bone that was pretty much identical to modern humans. It's most likely they did speak and sing and possibly the first to have used the word "nigger".

>a literal sub-human calling others nigger

I read that book and it didn't sound crazy to me. It was probably the biggest redpill I ever took. Blew my mind I might not ever recover

TLDR: All modern conflicts and behaviors originated in a 5000 generation war between Homo sapiens and Neanderthals in the Levant. THE WAR IS STILL ONGOING

>Neanderthals are people
>human fetuses are not
Really
Jingles
My
Christmas
Almonds

OC with your D

That's the correct English, you faggot.

Of course they had language, if niggers who are humans with about 10 IQ points more than the original humans can have vocal languages then the neanderthals surely can and definately did.

>>Redpilled Neanderthals
Made me laugh.
Thx for the answer. I appreciate it.
Now I'm sure that they did have language of sorts.
Did Europeans also mixed with Decisions? Or Denisovians are hybrid Neanderthals?
I'm not sure about that bit, because there a lot of confusing info out there.
I know Denisovians mixed with Asians and not really Europenas, but other then that, who the heck were they?

Ripe Cunt.

The whole question was to assert if they had the ability to speak. You answered
>>yeah they do
I believed the first time

Well I think it is mostly dogmatic. Some people simply find it hard to accept the fact that the old cliche of the primitive Neanderthal may not apply anymore. There once was a discussion whether Neanderthals had a variant of FOXP2 gene (an alleged language gene in humans but I personally doubt it is the critical factor) which was more primitive than that of H.sapiens. Bit if I remeber correctly they had the same variant ,ostly as modern humans do. Also the Neanderthals were considered not to have left artifacts indicating abstract thoughts like religion or art but again this is strongly debated. Maybe some artifacts ascribed to early humans are in fact of Neanderthal origin but archeologist ascribe everything 'advanced' to H. sapiens instinctively.

Since we only have bone fragments and their DNA it is hard to say. I think current opinion based on their genome is that they had been hybrids between Neanderthals and an unknown süecies of H. erectus. I think the same H. erectus signature is found in Aboriginals.

Just search for Svante Pääbo & Johannes Krause 2010 research, now well hidden and locked, Sup Forums.
Department of Evolutionary Genetics, Max Planck institute, archive. But with some serious credentials and clearances.
Basicaly:
- Middle East (Semites) - up to 20% Neanderthal genome
- South Asia - 5% - 10%
- South Europe - 2%
- Central Europe - 1%
- North Europe - close to 0%
Yes. Jews are HSS + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids. They are whitewashing Neanderthals because of that fact can not be hidden anymore (modern genetics).
t. anthrofag