Workplace Apes Part 2

I was really enjoying ausbros stories in the last thread, if you're still around I'd love to hear more

Otherwise general workplace niggardry thread. Stories about niggers nigging at work

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/3-Shot-in-Large-Scale-Waterbury-Gun-Battle-251781421.html?amp=y
youtube.com/watch?v=O-43kKlk5OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to thread one?

Link to part 1

>Be me work in warehouse
>They hire new nig nog
>Shifty shady look about him, horses around 24/7
>when he actually works he fucks everything up and I have to correct it
>boss thinks he is taking initiative and is a hardworker for no reason
>"come on user you gotta step up your game like Nigger Niggerson over here."
>Wat.jpg
>One day he doesn't come into work and says nothing to bosses
>"Nigger why didnt u come in to work yesterday?"
>"my dad died."
>laughs about how it was a lie
>they find out he was stealing food - food that they would give us for free once it expires
>"well we cant fire nigger"
>He quits to get a job as a bouncer
>Comes back one week later begging for his job back
>"no nigger we know you was stealin"
>mfw he reapplies every single job fair and has to be ran off the premises

Ayyy. He's from Perth. Can confirm everything he posted is true.
Every time I'm in a bottle shop and aboriginals come in all the staff instantly glare daggers and watch then like a hawk. The liquorland in Victoria park even had a radio they would call the security for the shopping centre on "hey Bruce, yep... Another one. Get over here just incase"

a friend of mine worked in rural wa for a year, his missus had an office job, and said an abo once came into the foyer of the office and took a shit

I know an Abo here who went to court for fucking his dogs. It was a tacked on charge because he was caught breaking into peoples houses at night and filming them sleep. (Got off free even tho he had videos.) They actually steal listerine here to get drunk off of. Wtf are Abos?

I'm having dinner but will come back with some of my stories. Used to work in insurance claims and we insured a heap of abo corps.

I once got out of being mugged by abos in northbridge on the meth when I realised they were just gonna mug me if I was keen to buy the meth they were trying so hard to sell to me.

I was smashed myself after a very hard day @ work dealing with claims for their full bush boong cousins in halls creek and had 4 shots of vodkA when they attempted ganking me.
I weirded them out by pretending not to understand them and talking really loudly back at them in an effeminate voice. Even wished them a lovely evening as I watched them saunter off pissed off that I wasn't intimidated

Damn that darkie on the right was on it.

Worked at Dunkin back in highschool. Tons of nogs working at night. Get placed in the night shift cause something ain't right, clients complaining.
Arrive, park, get my shit ready for my shift, walk into the prep area, niggers fucking a dough ball...pulling a train on a fucking dough ball.

WTF?
Fuck the clients, fuck the boss, fuck this job.

Whoa whoa whoa. What?

Yep...3 fucking niggers with their pants down, taking turns fucking the dough before making the donuts. I almost barfed.

Asked them WTF??????
Wez getting back at the cracker boss

-How you getting back at the boss by making tainted donuts?
-HE LOOZ BINESS
-But what about people who need their job
- MANNGGG, we don't give a fuck.

Told my boss what the night shift problem was, got worried he'd be racist. asked me for proof...I explain I caught them red handed fucking the dough....he decided to wait for them to eventually quit.

EAT AT HOME!

Doo you work at a canteen/ compass group?

I can't specify m8. But it is a really big place I will leave it at that. And it is warehouse for a venue.

never really ate at dunkin donuts, but never eating at dunkin donuts ever again...

You shouldn't eat anywhere except home DESU...I have so many kitchen nightmares of my own I could give Ramsey a run for his money.

Learn basic cooking skills, buy a quality pressure cooker and get the cheapest/hardest cuts of meat. Pressure cook that shit with veges. In 20-30 minutes you have a great meal, ready lunch....do NOT eat at restaurants.

Can confirm, used to work at McDs and KFC when I wad a kid. They spit in your burgers and don't wash their hands when making batter for chicken.

I worked in a stupid little vegan faggot shop. Get a numale at work, never used sharp knives. Guy literally almost cuts off his finger....blood flying everywhere...all over the fruit cups with expensive imported fruit. Owner brings the tray into the kitchen and washes off the fruit cups...serves.

I fucking quit right there.

McDonald's...work with martin brauer to deliver shit to restaurants. Late night delivery, start unloading...watch as a nog takes off his glove, inserts his hand up his ass crack and wipes down the buns....

I have so fucking many...so many

can confirm. I got some fucked up stories to relate one day. cbfrn

>be me
>living in a squatter niggerhood
>only decent house there with high walls and barb wires and metal gate
>woke up middle of night from noise
>gets my licensed gun
>goes downstairs
>saw a movement he also has a gun
>we both pointed at each other while I'm threatening to fire at him
>the nigger looks scared af
>the nigger has curly hair, dark skin and thick lips
>look in disgusts as he sweats furiously
>me remembers all the nigger hate thread on Sup Forums
>his hands shaking
>I fired and he fired back
>we both ducked down
>saw the mirror broken
>it was my reflection after all

You think this shit only happens at dunkin donuts?

This happened in CT. The guy in white shot him in the parking lot a few times. It happened at a strip club in Waterbury. The place was shut down afterwards.

As a spic I can tell you niggs cannot do jack shit when it comes to work I worked in construction for a summer and let me tell you the spics works hard while the nigger plays around and getting us blamed but they where found with drugs and were sent away while we finished a school in a majorty white area knowing it will be cared for unlike my back home where nigs are the majorty

People in the food service industry seem to take out their rage on the food.

Worked in this breakfast place: PACKED in the morning, especially on the weekend, sunday brunch was fucking hell. Chef is mentally unstable, chronic chain smoker who likes to heat up his spatula and burn people with it when they don't listen to him.

Nog family comes in during clean-up..Mother starts screaming that she wants service. Make the food for the Queen and she eats 75% but then complains that the bacon is not crispy...plate comes to the back, chef is getting annoyed. She complains again....FREAKING OUT....YOUZ CANT GET THAT BACON CRIZPY LIKE I WANT IT.

GIMME ANOTHER ORDER

Chef end up losing his shit, 3rd time bacon comes back. He starts going to the front, we think he will murder the boon, we all watch.

- Madame, it seems we are having a hard time satisfying your palate today, may I prepare a special order, for you, on the house.

-Queenboon: Yasssss, oh how might generous.

Chef comes back, makes the eggs (using questionable eggs)...opens up grease pit and literally pull out the most nasty fucking charred bacon he can find, removes extra grease with basting brunch. Scrapes off moldy bread and puts it on the grill....
Then he smiles like a maniac...
Opens up a freezer and reaches to the back (I keep this just for bitches like her)
PORK AND BEANS WITH FUR....carefully removes fur, nukes the beans, mixes and serves...

Sheboon is delighted, loved her breakfast
I barfed in a trashcan

Was walking in town a few years back in Dubbo with some mates and we got one of those really aggro boongs wandering up to us. Straight up walked over to my mate, the biggest of the lot of us, and demanded that he shake his hand, with this super angry look on his face. When he didn't instantly get his hand shake he stabbed my mate in the gut with a kitchen knife.

My mate, not the brightest tool in the shed I'll admit, ripped the knife out of his stomach and stabbed the boong right back. The boong must have figured that this was a challenge, because he then pulled the knife out of his stomach and tried to get my mate again.

We managed to get it off him before he could go in for round two, but the whole incident was just bizarre. Coppers were on it quick enough, maybe five minutes after the boong first came up, and the first thing the young probationary constable said was 'oh, not fucking again'.

Darren, the boong in question, was on bail for the exact same offence at the time. This was the third stabbing in five years in the same fashion. Copper said he had foetal alcohol syndrome or something similar and was caught up with people 'disrespecting him'.

what a disgusting restaurant why do you keep so much rotting food around?

You have to go back

niggers are invading your little cucksheds I see
please tell me all about how special and unique your life as a wagecuck is

The chef was the owner of the place. He was mentally unstable but quite reputable. He had a mental breakdown at some point and never recovered. He would keep rotten shit and nasty food to poison customers that would be too fussy or complained too much.
He would literally let something rot to the point that it would create new life. His madness was purified via nurturing new colonies of destruction.

This was a VERY fancy restaurant BTW...not some greasy spoon.

link? source? more?

Grotesque beings of the highest nognitude. Im sorry burgers/leafs/who ever i just cant believe that any pseudo-human living in a modernized society can possibly be worse than our abo-ridgeridoos. I just do not believe it possible.

>be backpacker in Australia
>get a job at a hotel
>one of the duty managers is a fat abo chick
>almost hamplanet status, short to boot
>she's cooler than some of the other insane soccer mom middle managers, lets me go on smoke breaks when there's no guests around
>anyway
>she keeps talking about how she wants to be a cop
>I have to pull my best pokerface around her whenever she mentions it
>I try to mention stuff like calories in, calories out, and running training in order to qualify to be a cop
>"Nah, I'll just get in on diversity hire lol"
>fw

Apparently all government branches in Aussieland have some Indigenous Opportunities Program that lets even the fattest, most retarded abos get into positions they're totally unfit for.

Man I wish I would have seen your first thread with two rare flags. I want to ask the CAR guy how long he is in country and the Angola guy why the fuck he would become an expat there.

I worked in a bar with one redpilled, semi-educated self-hating kaffir and one fucking clueless kaffir.

Clueless kaffir cannot do stock in less than 6 hours because he can barely count (he used a calculator for absolutely every single addition or subtraction). He also did not understand the concept of percentage. He could not look at a bottle of liqour and tell me what percentage was left. The concept eluded him.

Redpilled kaffir and I watch him fuck up time and again and shake our heads at him. He steals at any opportunity but all the black staff do that.

One day redpilled kaffir and I are discussing current ANC government, corruption, nepotism, etc and comparing to the Apartheid days.

Clueless kaffir is listening intently...he chimes in "but de whites don hev de goberment anymoh! Us blacks hev de goberment an de money so how can you say things are bad now? If we need money de goberment jus make more its eazy!"

We stare at him and realise just how little he knows about the world around him.

Redpilled kaffir, "Eish user im sorry for guys like this, they make us all look so stupid. You know if whites leave SA we will all be like this guy - stupid. We need you to show blacks how to behave, how to act and how to be good people."

I know redpilled kaffir...I know...

> Work in a giant Machine shop in canada
> They hire one nig, one indian, one chinaman, one woman
> They are all in menial labour positions, like stores attendants and cleaning staff
> Diversity achieved
> They try to get their friends hired, but for some reason they never make it through the screening tests.
> Imokaywith.jpg

They're actually all pretty cool, but we've had a few nigs and indians in the past who were just bags of shit who never showed up and they get ran off pretty quick

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/3-Shot-in-Large-Scale-Waterbury-Gun-Battle-251781421.html?amp=y Pretty sure this is it. It was a few years ago.

Most of the academy fitness standards now are a fucking joke

At least abos are too dumb to focus their aggression. Apex niggers are 10 points higher on average than boongs, so they at least focus their violence on what's in front of them.

Africans are far more dangerous than abos. Abos have never, ever managed to form a gang that goes beyond a bunch of kids doing graffiti. A lot of the Africans are getting into organised crime and are likely a breeding ground for ISIS recruits.

They were lining up to take turns fucking a dough ball?

Never happened faggot

yes, pulling a train on the dough ball.

Nog #1 gives it a go, nog #2, pants down, playing with his dick, ready to satisfy the dough...nog #3 undoing his pants.

I walked in to that sight. I have legit PTSD after seeing that shit. I honestly cannot see a nog today and not have a dough train flashback.

Expat in the land of the fuzzy wuzzy here. Best one I got..
>be only whitey with an 8 man national crew
>office upgrade job
>mainly painting, a bit of chippie work and signage
>remove all existing paintings from wall
>commence and finish work over 3 days
>tell boys to hang up paintings
>leave
>next morning get a call from expat who contracted us
>"mate get down here as soon as you can"
>drive over
>one of the fuzzies had grabbed some self tapping screws and screwed a canvas painting to the wall through the canvas wooden frame
>jesus fuck
>AU$10k painting
>expat bloke was a legend and didn't give a fuck about the painting
>i took it to a framing place, made the wooden frame a bit smaller and restretched the canvas so the holes were on the back side
>hung the painting and told the bloke the next job would be discounted
>he said not to worry, but him a beer at the yachtie on friday
>leave
>fire 2 nationals

>work in a food production factory, third shift
>workplace is like 90% niggers because it requires no skills unless you are a machine tech (like myself), a lift driver (like myself), or maintenence.
>machinery is incredibly loud, we have to wear hearing protection and you have to shout at the person next to you to be heard
>nigs line up on package line
>anytime a friend or acquaintance walks by, every nig on the line starts hollering and laughing and carrying on like obnoxious monkeys
>can be heard over a dozen 100db+ machines
>can be heard through industrial hearing protection
>five nights a week, eight hours per

I live in the deep south US. There's a ton of black people here and most that I've met are really great people.

But holy FUCK are they obnoxious in groups.

Well I paraphrased the last quote but that was his message to me. That really is how a lot educated blacks in SA are they see how retarded most blacks around them are.

>be cleaner in perth
>told to clean some lunch rooms and toilets at a building site
>start doing it regularly
>place is pretty fucking huge
>start doing it after hours because because its easier to clean when no ones there shitting it up
>show up one night to work
>hear telltale sounds of noongas echoing around the building
>place is so big i think i can finish the job without actually even running into them
>go about cleaning
>the noises abruptly go from babbling to roaring and screeching interrupted by sounds of what i later saw to be bricks and rocks being dropped and thrown about
>my fucking ears
>30 seconds later i look out over car the park
>the security guard is down there ducking and dodging flying shit
>3 (?) niggerydoos throwing rocks and tools at him/each other
>oh shit
>one of them has a plain green shirt on with what looks like a big brown nike logo on the front
>he appears distinctly more pissed at the other abos than the security guard and they likewise at him
>i later find out that the boongs had been in the workers toilets when they start fighting amidst each other
>the security guard (an old arab dude that i hardly ever saw since he usually hide away upstairs) only went to investigate after they started fighting amidst each other
>in the course of the toilet battle one of them had thrown a fucking handful of whatever was floating in the toilets at the one in the green shirt hence the brown nike logo
>by the time the police arrive two of them had run off and the one with the brown tick (certified noongaloid) gets taken away
>mfw i had to clean that fucking toilet later that night
>one stall door has been kicked open, the porcelain lids from the toilets have been shattered and shitty hand prints on a number of surfaces
>contents of toilets/soggy shitty toilet paper/toilet water splashed around the floor and walls
>literally a set of brown fucking footprints leading to the door

Fuck

One more unless someone requests
>office refit
>new ceiling tiles, new partitions, downlights etc
>managing more than one site this week
>go to office site in the morning and brief the boys
>use a panel of gyp board to sketch out partition plan, cutting measurements, paint codes etc.
>leave
>get back at 16:25 to pick the boys up and drop them home
>basically nothing is done
>wtf.cad
>ask what's going on
>"boss man, we didn't have no plans"
>i drew them out on the gyp
>"boss man, aaron painted all boards after you left so they dry in time to put up, no gut plans"
>can't fire anyone since not working is not a sackable offense since we would literally have no workforce

Did you turn around and walk out or did you say anything to them? And did they say something like " eh yo hol' up, jus showin' my homies how to knead the dough"

I posted earlier about my exchange with these fucking assholes. I was sent to the night shift to see why the sales were down and service was so shitty. I was there to record everything they were doing, I fucking had to spend an entire week working with these fucking assholes.

They should have been fired on the spot but my boss was worried about getting sued by the nogs. Told him I would gladly serve as a witness...just told me to wait for them to quit, they ended up working about 30 days more and ended up leaving.

Quit soon after that, no fucking way I would work in conditions like that ever again.

stay muh country ng pangit nigger

does anyone have any stories of blackies working resteraunts in aus? In all the time i have lived here i swear i have never seen an abo working in a restaurant. Not to say i havent seen them work before just no there (except maybe half castes)

I used to live in Lae and no joke my earliest memory in life is a coon stealing my toy machine gun. I was three years old. PNG not even once. WTF are you even there?

Woah you showed up. Why did you move to Angola? Is it cheap to live there or something?

diversity only works when theres no niggers, and enough white people with guns to prevent the other asians from killing each other.

>work at shitty public golf course
>manage the carts and cart crew
>busy season so we hire 2 people
>1 of them is a nig
>during interview his phone goes off, his ring tone is some jungle beat rap music
>ANSWERS THE CALL
>gm tells me we need to accommodate all walks of life
>he starts the next week, shows up late
>doesn't have proper uniform, pants are black jeans instead of kakies
>has his phone playing boon music while working, not allowed at all
>literally every single old person comes in and complains
>his job is supposed to entail of meeting golfers in the parking lot with a cart, getting their bag out of the car and loading the cart and then walking back
>pulls up the cart to a car, and stays in driver seat while old man loads bags for him and wife
>tells old man to give him ride back to other carts
>that are 20 yards away
>asks for a tip
more incoming

>2nd week
>golf ball collecting tractor thing breaks
>have to collect the balls by hand from the practice range until maintenance can fix
>done it myself, sucks dick but it's work
>nig doesn't like having to work in the field
>says he's not a slave
>tell him it's part of his job
>he's out there for about 2 hours
>comes back in and tells me he shit himself
>smells terrible
>tell him to cleanup and get back out there
>he does and finishes
>have a good laugh with the boys
>charity tournament day
>10x usual guests
>all hands on deck
>nigger decides to take his own cart and go off on the course riding around
>find him on the 9th hole in the woods getting high
>people are looking over at him and know what he's doing
>immediately fire him
>complains i'm racist and that he's gonna sue
>tell him if he can pass a drug test he won't get fired
>never hear from him again
never hire a nig

cash money
PNG m8, not Angola. it's expensive af to live here but the pay is next level. work takes care of rent and utilities so I just bank everything I don't eat or drink.

>>year 9 at a nice Private school
>>School thinks it would be a good idea to sponsor three Abo girls for the sake of diversity (15, 14, and 13 years old)
>> keep to them selves mostly, nothing crazy.
>>suddenly Students phones start going missing.
>>the school searches all of the students lockers to find the phones.
>>massive stashes of phones are found in all three of the girls lockers.
>>Don't hear about those girls ever again
>>the school never sponsors any Abos again.
>>Student body keks.

You made my laugh

Lmao deep. Poltards are niggers

bump post boong shit

This is why woman shouldn't be in the military, law enforcement, penitentiaries, security, any job that follows the use of force module when handling a resisting suspect. They are not physically and mentally capable of controlling such situations where their life, and lives of others, are on the line. here's another example of a female unable to do her job and relying on the male to take control of the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-43kKlk5OU

>wtf.cad

i kek'd

>His madness was purified via nurturing new colonies of destruction.
beautiful

>We need you to show blacks how to behave, how to act and how to be good people."
and then you woke up with jizz in your pants

damn, she was WAY too slow on the draw. What a liability.

Post more stories.

Fucking niggers.

>Be me
>College fag
>Working at warehouse during summer
>We sell to bars, restaurants and hotels, no retail
>First week there, they teach me basic things
>Wine and champagne aisle: absolute mess.wtf
>It's about 20% of our bussiness, everyday customers complain about it, nobody does shit
>Talk to the guy in charge of that aisle: muslim sug-saharan african doing ramadan
>He openly says to me he'll not touch alcohol or beer and leaves
>I download the schemes of the company for organizing that aisle after doing my own aisles
>Fix that shit, put correct prices, the 6 unit boxes undear each bottle, implement new products, etc...
>My master piece, the first week there and i discover we have hundreds of shitty wine bottles from 2012 in front of the same bottles of 2011 (That kind of wine doesn't get better with time).
>Boss freaks out behind me: WHATTHEFUCKAREUDOINGHERE!
>Explain what i'm doing, show him my work.
>He's amazed, calls muslim: WHATTHEFUCKYOUARENOTDOINGHERE!
>M-muh islam... m-muh ramadan!
>My boss goes behemoth with him, he calls us rayciss, moves him to juice and milk aisle because he doesn't want legal problem with him
>Muslim approaches me from behind, pushes me and threats me
>Show him my cutter: whenever you want, bitch.

Few years later i got hired in the same company in charge of alcohol for my area. Great salary and big bonus, we are killing it.
Sometimes I show up in my old store, search the muslim, show him a cutter and say to him: whenever you want, bitch...

>Sometimes I show up in my old store, search the muslim, show him a cutter and say to him: whenever you want, bitch...
top kek, based spaniard

This is you.

>Certified noongaloid

Can verify

T. Construction manager

>worked at a burger joint this past summer
>sheboon comes in and orders a coke
>proceeds to lay down in a booth
>5 mins later cops come in
>drag her ass out and explain that she escaped a psych ward
>mfw first instict when free is to get fast food

>Nigger at school starts fight with me
>I bust his fat fucking niggerlips
>Tells the teachers I started the fight by calling him a nigger
>They threaten to expell me
>Someone else finally comes forward to say he started it and I never called him a nigger
>They decide to not punish either of us
So they were going to expell me for calling him a nigger when I didn't, but not expell him for in fact calling himself a nigger or using the fact I'm not a nigger to frame me from a racial perspective because he himself was a nigger and I wasn't (a nigger, that is). Fucking niggerlovers are even worse than niggers. Black bastard.

Bump

>be nephew, middle school age
>gets picked on for being country in an urban shithole
>not allowed to defend himself because CPS will take him away from his mom
>one day, kid decides to pick a fight with him
>nephew gets hit in the face multiple times
>literally drops his hands and says "youre not even worth getting in trouble over"
>the fucking rage when they BOTH get suspended anyway because muh zero tolerance policy

>Bongistan
I expect shit like this from Americans but this is a whole new level of cucked.

>Calling someone else a cuck while volountarily displaying the flag of an unelected Marxist Leninist tyranny

It's like the memes make themselves.

Fuck, forgot to crop.

Fucking hell this killed me

In the Australian context, the term 'Abos' refers to Aboriginal Australians. They somehow look even more ape-like than sub-Saharan Africans. See the film Quigley Down Under.

In our context, 'Abo' can refer to Aboriginal Canadians/First Nations/wagonburners/Listerites.

If the fruit cups were properly sealed, what's wrong with washing them off? It's not like the blood got into the fruit cup itself.

Ontario here. WTF is a Listerite?

probably something to do with the fact that they drink mouth wash to get drunk. I've even seen them try to steal solvents from a paint store with the intent to drink them.