London Muslims protest against McDonald's

Just fuck my capital up, senpai.

Muslims are attacking other Muslims because a black security guy asked a woman to take off her rag inside. Just watch this video if you can stomach it:

youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY

Reason they're mad: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5136877/amp/McDonalds-orders-Muslim-student-remove-headscarf.html

They're trying to blame this on Trump and Islamophobia even though everyone involved is non-white. You couldn't make it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSBqO9_wQps&t=3s
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/abcs-qa-young-muslim-woman-breaks-down-over-trumps-tweets/news-story/a6e793663c9a57940daf4f2f5a8b4d39
biblehub.com/deuteronomy/28.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=F3hpI7RX1GQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McDonald's has security guards?

It's London so goes without saying, although I think it's fairly standard across England now. Thank you based diversity.

In Londonistan, McDonalds orders you!

When the woman talks about it and says the whole area is Muslim and points out the place is surrounded by 4 mosques I honestly felt sick.

Even in surroundings like that they STILL manage to find something "racist" to protest against. It's absolutely insane.

preaching to the choir. I fucking hate niggers. Truth be told I only entered this thread because of the goofy ass fucking nigger picture you posted. It's never not weird seeing these creatures dressed as men.

I've never seen one

i'm digging the jump from mcdonalds to donald trump.

finding out the milkshake machine is broke again turned into serious business.

I think mine has them Friday-Weekend nights when the pissed up arseholes venture out. Sounds like you live in a decent/white area.

It's insane, any reason to bring him up. As if that black guy was influenced by Trump's retweets, it's such a blatant lie yet these cunts have the balls to pretend otherwise.

My local one has police presence after 3pm, the school kids cause so much trouble there.
Police should legally be allowed to beat under 16s if they act like little wankers.

Why are they so mad about it?

Even assuming I'm on their side and that it's a shitty thing to do (It isn't though) it's CLEARLY an isolated incident and McDonald's quickly condemned it and took action against it. What's the point now? Do they really think they're so persecuted here that they need to do this? Stuff like this is few and far between and when it does happen the media and big companies are always on their side to take action, but no they still want to play protest and act like they're so marginalised in London of all places.

incredible how entitled they are

UK such cucks... you can see it when she teels the majority are muslims they wont support such place...imagine when they control the votes :D

BYEBYE UK

Jesus christ. Beyond cucked. Get your shit togheter

Ok I'm mad, where's the meet?

It just goes to show what a load of bullshit the whole Islamophobia thing is.

>Some low iq African makes a mistake and suddenly McDonald's are doing Trump's bidding and support Britain First.

The video needs to be seen by more people, seems like a fairly big redpill - yet one that's easy to swallow.

bump

In jail.

Wtf? This what Europe looked like? Jesus Christ.

btw I reported this thread to the MI5, you better watch what you say from now on you terrorist fucks

Indeed, a world where minorities are "racist" towards eachother and apparently Trump's somehow to blame.

look at the bright side Nigel, you know full well they will tear each other apart as the last indigenous British person is driven from the isles and with this you may sleep with a shit eating grin on your face

boy

heres something u fggts might find funny
youtube.com/watch?v=hSBqO9_wQps&t=3s

Did Trump's tweets actually redpill Brits? I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Mcdonalds is for peasants. I eat real food.

This is what certain neighborhoods of european capitals look like. Paris Brussels or London all have segregated areas with a lot of muslims/africans/east europeans in the periphery.
This is not at all what the whole city looks like nor what western europe looks like.

They are here all the time, they create the "this happens in chile" threads.

Imagine having such a self inflated view of yourself, that you refuse to eat certain things because of the perceived economic status behind it.

London is pretty bad...South London is turning in to a third world country.

>tfw bongs would get a nick-nock on their house mouth from the clubely-wubbelies for pic related
>tfw when the best you can hope for is for it to be over quick

One way or another, a genocide will occur.

>huge freak out over trumps tweets
>no emotion for manchester terror attacks

It does in diverse areas.
It's one of the many strengths of diversity :^)

My one has security 24/7 because of the sixth form college I work in is 90% black

asking for your hijab to be removed is part and parcel to living in a big city

It's funny to think that Trump probably picked up more UK supporters than he lost with that.
The people freaking out about it already hated him.
I have a lot of hope for you guys right now. I think the tide will turn pretty soon. I just have an unshakable feeling about it.

Let the Trojan horse in and it all goes to shit.

Not the economic status. I dont enjoy eating chemicals. Hence I eat real food. Also yes, lots lf scruffs go to mcdoanlds who I Dont wish to assosiate with, nothing wrong with that. I dont go into bad areas of town either does that make me have a self inflated view of myself dumb burger?

All that mcdoanlds rotting your brain

>this is now the new british accent
This makes me so sad. I mean I live in a shitty country full of diversity and I can clearly see how London will be in a few years. I wish you guys could cleanse this shit.

It was a really significant moment when he made those retweets. Our whole establishment collectively lost its shit in a way I simply can't remember happening for years. This is despite horrific terror attacks and grooming scandals.

Put it this way, after Manchester we were told "don't look back in anger". That was a terror attack where little girls were blown into pieces. Yet Trump makes a few retweets and suddenly looking back in anger isn't such a bad idea.

Ludicrous.

he massively shifted the overton window in the UK without even meaning to... or did he mean to?

Yes, quit being a bitch. Put down your handbag and stop being scared to walk through your own city, you gigantic broken Big Ben sized pussy.

>Islamophobia even though everyone involved is non-white
People make fun of neets but you gotta be totally lunatic to live in this world.

top kek, I just googled "Trump Britain First".
No American media stories about it for 6 days.
British and Australian media still writing stories about it. Amazing.

Im not scared, the people there are just not people i want to interact with or talk to, they dont have anything to offer me in the way of intelligent worthwhile conversaion, much like mcdoanld folk

>I dont enjoy eating chemicals
Protip: EVERYTHING is chemicals.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

fucking lel why are the strayans talking about a uk group

Your labia keeps clapping, but you're not saying anything.

He knew it would create a shitfit, not sure if he realised specifically for Brits. Either way I'm thankful.

Funniest thing is people saying those tweets are what influenced a black man to politely ask a Muslim girl to remove her headscarf indoors. Not a stretch at all I'm sure.

Good God it's so embarrassing.

>"Muslim sista"
I wish our side had this kind of unity. I cant post a Slav thread without it turning into a shitfest

the video is funny, the one white guy on the Q&A panel is like "can we talk about something that actually matters, tweets are irrelevant" and the two bitches on the panel are like "don't be flippant, this is a big deal!"
and then the article links to pic related
it's all too much
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/abcs-qa-young-muslim-woman-breaks-down-over-trumps-tweets/news-story/a6e793663c9a57940daf4f2f5a8b4d39

get some better jokes kid

Ok. I want to eat the least amount of chemicals i can, mcdonalds isnt facilitating that. You little pedantic bitch

>Ok. I want to eat the least amount of chemicals i can
Just pull a Bobby Sands

FUCK I HATE MUDSLIMES!!
THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY AN EMPIRE JUST OPENED THE GATES AND LET THEMSELVES BE INVADED BY WEAKER, DUMBER PEOPLE.
IT IS ALMOST TOO FAR TO TURN BACK, SCORCHED EARTH ON MUZZIES WHEN???

Whoa, is this the new Pullitzer price?

i hate mcdonalds
but i hate muslims too

i'm just happy i don't usually have anything to do with either

>Why are they so mad about it?

They aren't mad. They are political opportunists, and they know that all the feel-good liberals and leftists will cave immediately to pressure.

water is a chemical, dum dum

pol established long ago
the future of the white race is either korea, japan, and russia and canada (i know the memes about these ones but you cant fathom the space they have)

I'm not crackin' funnies wit u m8.

>Muslims are attacking other Muslims because a black security guy asked a woman to take off her rag inside
>They're trying to blame this on Trump and Islamophobia

I kek'd

Which videos did he post? Every site I look at just has "OUTRAGE" plastered all over it but no actual images of the tweets themselves

The comments below have been ((moderated))

absolutley nothign in that video looks like it was filmed in England, is that in a getto par or town or something?

God is destroying the west for its sins. invasion by barbarians is textbook judgment and has happened many times in the bible.

deut 28:30-34 (read the whole chapter desu)

>Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
>Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.
>Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
>The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
>So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

literally rapefugees 101

When can North Korea's ICBMs reach mainland UK?

Asking for a friend...

kill them all, do it do it now.

Japan it is

It does in my multikulti city

You come to OUR country and get angry when we tell you things? Why shouldn't we just kill you all? Oh yeah. Laws that we made.

Checked, that passage is fucking scarily accurate.

diversity is out strength

Someone needs to make sure people don't get too V I B R A N T L Y diverse

Their in-group preference is crazy. Shitskins of all stripes calling each other brother and sister.

Good God look at that stacked audience, no way is that representative of Australian demographics.

>women crying for sympathy over tweets

Whoa, anger to sadness in one Bible post.
You are right though, I believe america will play part of Babylon, the land that made many men rich, and the world will lament "oh how the mighty have fallen"

>>The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
>>So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
hehe... I...I can't relate to that at all user

Where did that 78% come from
> inb4 her rancid arse

seriously read the whole chapter

biblehub.com/deuteronomy/28.htm

its the whats what of "this is what will happen if you follow me and this is what will happen if you dont". explains the colonial age to a T...and then this hellish fall from grace we're living in now.

we fucked up royally lads.

London is now a disgusting nigger / arab city. Dangerous and dirty. Well done you gave the best city in the world away to useless scum that hate you.

probably SPLC or something. and 100% of the increase of hate crimes against muslims in the USA are hoaxes or people reporting shit that they wouldn't have reported before.
there is a zero percent increase in hate crimes

>best city in the world
You are either a brainwashed bong or a total retard
London was hellish even in XIX century

They know if they throw a big enough shitfit the government/companies cave to whatever unreasonable bullshit they demand.

Blue shirt looks like Matthew Heimbach.

>The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
youtube.com/watch?v=F3hpI7RX1GQ

They have to with all the Muslims around.

>Be American
>Be so powerful that your president's shitposts cause shockwaves across the entire planet
Feels good, man

Muslims uses every excuse to revolt, especially in capitols, to provoke a depreciation of the neighbourhood's houses. Then a muslim landlord will buy the houses of the whites fleeing and rent them at very low prices to other muslims.
Everyone that hasn't still understood this isn't redpilled

Jesus these muslims are behaving exactly like Jews.

fast food isn't even food, it's complete garbage. If you eat that shit you have no respect and are a lazy dumb bastard.

Nice to see a rare fellow bong specimen who doesn't poison himself with labcoat created shit food, respect.

Trip trips...

>You will have a wife, and a migrant will have sex with her: you will build a house, but you will not live in it: you will plant a vineyard, but will not enjoy it's fruits.
>The food you make, you will not eat: your car will be violently taken away from right before your eyes, and you will not get it back: your food will be given to the immigrants and no-one will help you take it back
>You will not have sons or daughters, immigrants will have them for you, you will long to have children, but you will have none
>The efforts of your ancestors, all of their labours will be taken away by the immigrants.

I had to reword that in my own words.

Which version did you read from? My Bible is a lot easier to read.

nice translation but 3rd line is race mixing more than rape or fertility crisis

kjv trumps all

1:10
"We are terrorist. We do the job they don't liking to doing"

>breaks down over trump tweets
>breaks down over tweets
Why do they have no shame?

Have you ever noticed that in any media depiction of Brazil, the only place ever shown is Rio? It's literally niggers living in garbage stacked on other garbage. Is it a warning to white people to stay away, or part of a larger scheme to "culturally enrich" the last white Brazilians to death? Rio is an infected sore on the earth that needs to be burned away.

>the shake machine is never broken
>it automatically turns off for cleaning every six-ish hours
t.burger employee
we just tell you it’s ‘not working’ because it’s simpler to say

Good God.

We need Russia to hit the reset button on Europe.

HOW DO YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WILL ACT WHEN THEY START TO FORM A MAJORITY?
H
O
W
?