Jojolion

Next chapter is approaching, will Yasuho finally come back?
This arc is shaping up to be extremely suited for Paisley Park usage, and we haven't had a proper Yasuho/Gappy team up battle yet.
The fact that Gappy has a phone now supports this too.
Discuss.

I love Narancia!

Narancia gets fucked by Fugo every day and makes you watch

What happened? Did you give up on the polls?

Is it over?

I suppose those count, but eh, none of them really tickle me like an actual surgery-based Stand does. Ever since Star Platinum was introduced I've been fascinated by the precision stat and I've wondered how fast Stands can do things like perform brain surgery or transplants or something.

Who doesn't?
Just don't post that abomination of a drawing

Well since the zombie outbreak is already spreading, it might cut to Yashuo and Tsurugi at the stadium encountering a zombie baseball player (maybe the one who bought the Rokakaka). Im hoping Joshuu is seen roaming the streets with Karera as a Crude team up.

Jojolion spoilers should be out like Sunday or Monday right?

Fuck you no he doesn't.
I did.
Fuck it's cute

I fancy my dead Narancy

I love Fugo, please don't post about me ever again

I can see that happening, but I'd really like Gappy and Yasuho to be physically together for this one.
If you pretend it never happened, yes.
Dear Naraciafag, if I kindly ask you, will you not derail the thread?

FUCK YOU FUGO IS UGLY AND RETARDED
Maybe

This is off topic, as you can tell this thread is for JoJolion discussion and not a general.

I love malnourished youth!

Perfect. I won't have to post 「THAT」 then

>tfw its been literally over a year since we've seen Yasuho
It hurts

It is not though this should be for all of jojo

Guys, I've stolen the forbidden deck of The Happy One.

There are some good card to sell on Ebay here

So I know it's a pretty common topic recently, but with the chapter coming up I think it's relevant.
Thoughts on Dolomite? Is he gonna stick around or just be another enemy of the week that Gappy curbstomps into pieces in this next chapter?

Fuck you Narancia is not black or starving
DO IT

Then, please, don't do it. I like Narancia too, just let him be, this is a Jojolion thread.

What are some good things you've done for these threads?

I stopped posting Narancia when I realized it was enabling and encouraging Naranciafag.

Fuck you.
Why?

I hope so. Gappy has his own phone now and Paisley Park would be perfect for escaping zombies. We might also get an update on what Her and Tsurugi have been doing. They were investigating Josefumi's family and Aishou last we saw and they'd confirmed Aishou was keeping Rokakaka there. Maybe we'll get to see them go investigate while Jobin turns up to get them himself before someone else does.

Good question, I don't know, Araki has been throwing memorable antagonists off like crazy in Jojolion, like Damo and Yotsuyu.
But the fact that Dolomite is essentially different from the other rock humans he might stay for longer. He definitely won't be dead by the next chapter tho.

Yasuho makes me ___cum__

I'd never waste it on you.
Besides, is too powerful for to stop

If we get more info into Josefumi's past I'll nut.

I'm just glad there're people around that keep conversation flowing. Jojo never gets boring to chat about.

Yasuho & Tsurugi vs. Joubin mini-fight potentially incoming? Maybe that'd be good actually, we do still need to see what Speed King can do.

I do think he's definitely an interesting one, but the one thing that keeps me from believing he's going to end up being important is that we got his backstory so soon. Araki has a habit of saving important backstories, but we got his as soon as we met him. Makes me think we might be getting a quick departure like Ojiro.

Do it or I will post it.

bakana

Not the time... yet!

And it's not even the most powerful of that 「SET」, just the one I happen to have

SPOILERS WHEN
I NEED JOJOLION AND I NEED IT NOW

HERE'S KIRA AND KILLER QUEEN!
SAY SOMETHING NICE TO THEM!

So what was the point of little brown girl in Stardust Crusaders?

What about the alien in Diamond is Unbreakable?

They were left pretty open-ended.

I think he'll get killed but like every other minor villain sans Sasame he'll still be super important and involved via flashback and backstory. Given how he seems to be incredibly apathetic and probably hateful I can see his Stand surviving after death like Notorious B.I.G. Although Milagro Man was a side story I don't think he'd reintroduce elements like a Stand that survived after death like Milagro Man and the whole money thing with Josuke resolving to make lots of money the very next chapter if he didn't plan on going anywhere with it. I can see in a future arc when zombies reappear and Gappy confused because he killed Dolomiti and Joshu remembers what Zaihei said about the Milagro Man and hypothesises that it might be something similar.

Fuck you fucker. Narancia is a beautiful starving Ethiopian child from Italy in my eyes.

>Jojo never gets boring to chat about

Depends on the subject of it, but yes, I mostly agree.

Also Jojolion's powers so far are a bit more strange compared to other parts, like how Fun Fun Fun only controls you when you are directly below it. I think Speed king's power might not be as 'big' as we are building it up to be

Baby in DiU is also open-ended.
Don't even wanna start with Fugo in Vento Aureo.

It's not though, make your own thread.

I always tought she was High Priestess' user (especially in that part where she says something about liking Jotaro), but it was never shown

Part 8 KQ is better than Part 4

I think they were intended to be that way on purpose.

Ah man, you guys are making me hyped for a zombie apocalypse in Morioh. Fingers crossed.

Maybe, but I hope it at least has something. I'm probably in the smaller crowd that thinks heat control alone is pretty great, but at the same time I can't see Araki NOT pulling something. I'd be surprised if the time-related powers stopped here.

The little girl was the editors wanting a spunky child sidekick and Araki being incredibly unenthused about it. The alien was just world building, like a lot of Part 4 arcs.

Is that it? I tought you had something bigger

Fuck off and make your own thread you stupid cunt.

>still replying to naranchiafag
>in current year
he literalyl does it for (you)s ignore him and we can have discussion and not being swallowed by dumb autism. Cmon yall should know this.

what did he mean by that post

People need to fucking report him, the more reports they get the more likely it is that the mods will intervene so we stop bothering them. His shitposting is actually offtopic in this thread because it's not a general.

I'm kq? Y'see, that's where you're wrong.

FUCK YOU
I think more of a blood than a crip

Thanks Janitor. Please delete the rest of his posts too.

I deleted it myself

I cant remember but i think the last time i tried reporting naranchia or some other spammer, i got a warning. might be my hazy memory

Can you fuck off and make your own thread in that case?

If you're not me, and I'm not me..
Then who's flickering the lights?

No fucker

Kira tummy.

Link to the artist please

NosferJoshuu

Garikaliev's drawing of fat Abbacchio was grosser than this desu

Did Kira let Josefumi watch him jerk off? They lived together after all and he probably told him about his hand fetish since he had weird sculptures around.

nice to know

>JJL discussion
>instantly derailed by waifufags and spamming

I hope we do get Silent Hill: Morioh-cho. I want it to happen while everyone is sort of split up, but they still plan on meeting in the stadium. Trying to get out of it's range, I'd like to see

>Gappy on foot, guided by Paisley Park
>Fruit Dad and Joshu on motorcycle
>Kyo with Born This Way, and doing something finally

And hopefully we see what Yasuho and Tsurugi have been doing. Either way, the next few chapters should be great.

Killer queen has already touched the burger.

As long as Velocity Monarch makes an appearance I don't mind.

why isnt there a stand named Dancing Queen

goddammit Araki

Does anyone have the my computer is not crash able part 4 page edit?

Yes.

I need either that shopped onto Nosferatu flicking the light switch, or someone create a Joshuu Kewpie

but naranciafriend your posts are off topic

Fuck you fucker.

I got you.

As I said in my last post I want Nut Man's face on this

Friday night is shitpost night

this thread is off topic in general

When Part 5 gets animated whenever the Naranciafags will multiple like 80 fold, good thing that little shit dies in the end though.

>no King's Lead Hat stand
Araki's a pleb

Look closer

I will never give up.

It's autism.

can't have relations with the dead.

he's a necrophiliac. like KQAnon

Fuck, that was tiny, but still, got a nice kick from me

Ghosts aren't necrophilia user they're
r-
respecting the dead

The nut comes when you least expect it

spoilers wen

you can't shitpost properly with a living character

Now.

Jonathan dies

When is Joshuu going to play Pachinko against Jobin to win a jackpot of Rokakaka, give Jobin the Milagro Man curse, and be the richest man in morioh.

>KQAnon
>Regigiganon
>KakAnon

>Anonymous

I was misdiagnosed fuck you
He isn't dead

>The joke is that I contribute fucking nothing and the threads have visibly nosedived since people started giving me the attention I crave
Haha fuck off