The US electoral system disadvantages minorities

The system is built to empower mostly white rural states, and has enabled the institutions of slavery

Consider that the system was only set up in the first place on behalf of slave owning southern states

Is everyone named Waleed a shit cunt

The rural vote has incredibly disproportionate power under the American system, which is unfair

>our government was not designed to be modern multiracial democracy
no shit lol

The entire purpose of the Senate is so that states have SOME say in things regardless of their population. It was a compromise for the existence of the House of Representatives, which DOES afford representation by population. When the union was being created, small states were concerned that their needs would go entirely unmet in a pure democracy.
The system is not perfect but it is resilient. California has its own local representation and is able to address its own needs because states are somewhat autonomous. It does not need to DOMINATE the politics of the country just because it imported a bunch of foreigners, although it already does despite the measures against it. Anyone arguing in favor of a pure democracy does not understand the purposes of the choices made during the founding of the damn nation.

no its completely fair, u fucking moron.

Remove the electoral college and you'll get South Africa style racial voting lines. Democrats will win every election because spics and niggers will just flood the ballot box for gibs.

This is a system to benefit rich white millionaires

Nobody fucking cares I hope cali falls into the fucking ocean. Why aren't you on fire OP

>the last sentence
Lmao no shit

>Muh majority vote meme
Dude fuck off, the electoral college exists so little fuck sticks like you in a huge fucking state like cali can't dictate the direction of United States.
Fuck off out of here if you want a majority vote rule

Amen.

Fucking niggers want to run the country based soley on the fact that theres more of them... fuck democracy. Long live the republic.

It's the islamic equivalent of naming a kid nigel. He's going to be a cunt, and you knew it from the moment he was born.

Here is a new question, nimrod. How many representatives would Cali get if you didnt count illegals in your census??

>complains about senators when representatives exist
Hmm

Durrr hurr but he's probably okay with giving the government half his paycheck and more power over everything. Typical dumbfuck

The same number? It's a federal system of associated states - so the way it was structured from day dot was to not allow more robust states to control all policy to the detriment of smaller states. That was the consideration granted in joining the union.

We have the same federal system and our small states and territories get a leg up so they aren't constantly dictated to by the large states.

Always makes me happy when burgers know their civics. Props to you, young man.

Yeah great idea, lets give a specific state the right to sign their own laws AND decide an election. That wont go wrong at all. Im sure the other half of the american people who dont think like him would LOVE for a state like california to decide every election, and it wouldnt cause a break in the country at all.

Fucking liberals, they think because they shelter themselves in garbage states and invite millions of beaners to pad their numbers that they still have the majority. In reality its about a 50/50 split. Which is why states are given proper representation.

No it was set up to rule over states. If Los Angeles can Lord over those states what benefit is it to them to stay in the union?

I'm so goddamn sick of hearing about muh (((minorities))). Take your minority ass back to wherever the fuck you are a majority and stay there.

Fuck off.

The founding fathers viewed "pure" democracy with utter contempt, and assessed it as no less arbitrary in its judgment or tyrannical in its implementation than monarchy.

The electoral college successfully prevented a regionally viable candidate who made no attempts to broaden her appeal to citizens outside of coastal urban areas. Were it not in place, the entire American countryside would be relegated to eternal serfdom.

Senators represent the state, not the people. Every state has the same number of senators because all states are equal.

Representatives are for the people, and their numbers are proportional to the population.

Ayy lmao

There are plenty of other countries you can fuck off to if you don't like it commie.

No, it's pretty fair. LA doesn't know jack shit about Montana and should not govern Montana.

>these seven states have more senators than one city

yeah no shit

>when youre mental gymnastics are so convoluted they end up just making sense

MissingThePoint.png

Its bewildering to know im only 1 deviation above average in intelligence and this is extremely easy for me to deconstruct

Can you imagine if the whole world were shitskins? It would be like 6000B.C. again

>not designed to be a modern multiracial democracy

Correct, our founders were white nationalists.

Good.

Waleed...If you want to cause a civil war, and bring about the deaths of millions of your countrymen, you will continue shittimg on the electoral college. I promise you will have a civil war and millioms will die.

The area in red has more population compared to every single state in blue.

THANK FUCK our founding fathers had the sense to not allow a few big cities be all it takes to brainwash in order to have complete, uncontested control.

US government isn't a democracy shitskin.

Good job user.

Hell none of this would be a problem if we just took away the voting rights of women, niggers, cripples, and anyone who doesn't own property.

This, it pisses me off to no bound that one small city of semi-literate faggots control my state and leave most of us to ruin, but on a national level, holy fuck.

Seriously! You don't see white people moving to Zimbabwe and demanding to be treated as equals.

No, no. The solution is to take away voting rights from everyone, and reallocate it to one per married couple with children.

So don't move to California.

I'm not even in the united states but I realise that it is, unbelievably, a UNION OF STATES. Why would a state stay in the union if it effectively has no say in the union's governance?

Lefties are beyond retarded.

Incorrect, our founders sought a nation whereby the people would have actual freedom guaranteed, and where the government is designed to prevent the tyranny of the majority. If 51% of people want to kill every white person, in pure democracy, what's stopping them? Any limitations put in place would be able to be repealed by the majority, or it's not actual democracy.

We are a Republic.

He isn't incorrect. This is an explicitly white nation.

Our election process was designed precisely to stop this exact bullshit. We're a republic, not a democracy.

lol a total net worth of a million dollars is basically nothing, especially considering the average age of these representatives is older.

Based on? Can you point out the law(s) that give preference to one race over another, in favour of whites? Because I can give you plenty of laws with the exact opposite effect. The highest earning groups, with the best grades, are east Asians, then Jews, then Whites. Doesn't seem like a system made for white people specifically. Instead, it's a system where the person who actually puts an effort into bettering their own life ends up with a good life. Your argument reminds me of one of the common arguments of black people who refuse to work, namely, "The system is rigged against me, so why should I try?"

No fucking shit! If you actually bothered to read a god damn history book you'd realize the government was intentionally designed this way to minimize the tyranny of the majority from coastal cities.

And if you read any of the essays, books, or letters the founding fathers were sending each other you'd also realize the United States was intended to be a white republic, not the multicultural democratic fuck scape the jews have subverted it to be.

>I have never read the constitution

Oh, you're one of those. Yeah, there have been some awful changes, but for most of the nation's history whites were the overwhelming majority and the only actual citizens. The melting pot is a meme, and goes very much against the vision of the founders.

Democrats just want more illegal votes.

Imagine what a ticking timebomb LA is. A toilet.

>our city should have the right to rule over entire state's populations thousands of miles away, our commie ways are sure to be of no detriment to the rural conservatives who literally have a different culture and racial make up to our own territory

Indians didn't have citizenship until the 14th ammendment, dude

Simple majority is fine. I wish the immigration reform passed in 1965 never happened. Until then, immigration ethnicity percentages had to match citizen ethnicity percentages. Despite that, limited numbers of certain ethnic groups are useful, but no more than 15% of the total population should be a minority. Essentially, they have to be part of our culture in believe in the American dream.

It is not about color, it is about culture. Country culture is different from city culture. Keep your race to yourself. No one cares.

From my understanding the reason America uses the electoral college is because if they didnt then the entire vote would be controlled by the 3 largest cities, so more rural people would have no control
So it seems like a good system to me, I dont see why so many Americans cant understand it

>they want to change the very form of government
There you have it folks.

You're aware that the reason for that is a law passed, by Congress, in 1790? It specifically said you had to be white in the law to be naturalized. The first congress, like all congresses, was elected by the voting population, not selected by the founders. Voting rights weren't put into the constitution until 1870, and until then each state decided who could vote. Is it any wonder a law like that passed when the white majority was European descendant and held the same views that all other races were savages?

>rural property is cheaper
>more spacious
>no trash
>can do what you want
>apparently comes with a disproportionate amount of power
How can city cucks compete?

> I dont see why so many Americans cant understand it
Americans understand it.
Leftists want to change it since the cities are the most populated and vote overwhelmingly Democrat.
Minorities want to change it because they want to take power away from Whites.

America won't exist by 2100.

Good

Well, yeah. If roommates share an apartment, and each room gets a vote, the 20 roaches under the fridge should all get individual votes.

Education is shit not to mention they have been lowering standards for years now

If califags want more senators they can split up the state, though only Texas has this option legally.

Anyway, actually thanks to liberals importing spics and other refugees into red states our power will only grow until we cross the ethnic event horizon. Hopefully we'll fix the country by then.

You're an idiot and so is he. We're a Republic, not a Democracy.

Well, this did begin as European colonies, so it began as a country built by Europeans, you idiot.

That's fine, "minorities" (we all know what this term really means) in those cities contribute next to nothing to this country. They work burger flipping jobs and live 20 to an apartment when they can't get subsidized housing all while breeding like rabbits for the goobermint gibs. They don't need a voice, they should be grateful their shitty lifestyle is tolerated and allowed by both parties despite the entire working class hoping they drop off the face of the Earth tonight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't your lower house meant to be based on population? I actually think it's a very balanced system, the lower house is the vox-populi and the upper house makes sure the whole country is heard and not just a few cities on the coast.

He can fuck off back to india if he doesnt like it in the US

No fucking way. How many live in the red area?

Los angeles isnt self sufficient you subhuman spic insect.

The US was built for whites only.

Chicago?

Good

>The Undemocratic Senate

Is this supposed to be poignant? The USA isn't a fucking Democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic as our founders intended; the only issue with today's manner of electing officials is that we have vastly expanded the franchise more than the founders would have EVER advocated for.

Fuck Democracy, Federalist Constitutional Republicanism is by FAR the best possible government (other than a noble king that is, but such persons are a rarity).
This is also true. We are a UNION of fifty states, this is also why they elect the president, and it is also why D.C. should not be afforded three electoral college votes. It's fucking stupid that this is the case.

I'm sure this douche is perfectly fine with doing away with the electoral college and letting California and New York decide every presidential election from here on out.

City dwellers unironically believe that anybody who doesnt live in their multicultural welfare supported shithole, should be their indentured servant.

Cities NEED rural areas, not the other way around.

LA is too fucking overpopulated man. Hopefully this tax bill will cause a housing crisis in California. Things gotta get worse before they can get better.
Either that or some big earthquake will destroy L.A., it's fucking insane how many people are packed like sardines in that terraformed desert.

>system that favors states over the total majority
>disadvantages minorities

Or maybe an entire country of people shouldn't be beholden to the cosmopolitan whims of a few big cities full of fart-huffing sycophants.

t. Small town American

He's just trolling.
La country (the red area) has 10 million people.
Georgia and North Carolina alone have twice as much people (around 22 million)
All those states combined have several times more people, tens of millions.

>New York City and Los Angeles should decide how all 50 states are governed.
They already unfairly control how other counties in their own states are run, why the fuck should they control other states? This is peak brainlet reasoning.

We should go further. States should be divided up into their own electoral colleges. Any statewide legislation should be ratified by elected officials from each county. States already get to pick (in theory) which federal laws they want to follow as long as it isn't in the Constitution.

In a way it is true that it disadvantages minorities, but tough fucking shit. They've been here for what - one, two, maybe three generations at best? It's their own fucking problem they all conglomerate in ever-expanding urban shitholes.

I don't see a problem with this

+1
Alaska fag checking in.

No rural citizen actually needs a city for anything. They need us.

>The US electoral system disadvantages minorities

Good, have you seen the way minorities run things?

It figures that asshole does not even understand the Electoral College, and why it was adopted.

This

Wait a minute

I thought there were 2 senators per state so that there would be equal representation per state

>Senate
Good for states w/ few people
Don't get overwhelmed by populous states

>House
Good for states w/ lots of people
Don't waste the representation the state has

>even though I have a copy in my pocket and wave it at Trump
>aka I’m only for it when it suits my own needs vs the needs of all of my fellow countrymen

>Georgia and North Carolina alone have twice as much people (around 22 million)
What are you on about?

>fellow countrymen
Leftists and minorities are not fellow countrymen.

They want to be treated better, at every fucking step, if the street ain't pretty enough they come here and say all kinds of nasty shit while saying that blacks everywhere are sub humans.

t. I have white tourists.

It amazing that someone who is not from the US understands how our system works better than Waleed does.

>I thought there were 2 senators per state so that there would be equal representation per state
Yes, each state has equal representation, because we are a UNION of fifty states. These leftists want a fucking mob rule democracy

Our country wasn't designed to be a democracy in the first place.

Yep. The correct term is Constitutional Democracy.

I meant Constitutional Republic.

is he bitching that rural states get one or two senators and that fucking la county doesnt have 14
and he thinks thats undemocratic

We're a Constitutional Federal Republic, not a democracy.

Well,maybe the "minorities" shouldn't pile up in big cities.I've never talked to one greek that lives in america who doesn't want or hasn't already move out of the metropolitan centers.Same with Cuckada.Probably has something to do with niggers but i'm not sure.