Russians are the new whites

Russians are the new whites

Agree or disagre?

>russians
>white

Fuck no. We are proud fingol people, not white cucks.

Russia belongs to Finland

>Slavs
>Wh*tes

Russians are the only ones who can present a battle against us the Mother Nature Beasts, the black descendants of the Great Africa. Russians are manly, unlike wh*tes who are the most effeminate men on the planet after the asians. Keep dreaming wh*te boy.

New?

Among the 56%, the Slav is King

Fact.

We are not white but you are a white nigger LARPer

They are mixed with gooks so no. Even if they weren't they're slavs so still no.

You sure about that?

Just a straight up nigger then

Yes. My 1488 digits proved that argentinians are wh*Te ,thats why Hitler went there.

Holy shit those numbers........

Cold war isn't over. I'll consider them white when they aren't red

The entire world is obsessing over slav women, and thats not a new trend, slav women were always considered prettiest.

It really baffles me how beautiful our slav girls are when we guys ar so goddamn ugly

If I'd been less of a normie when I was looking for a wife I should have travelled to Russia or the Ukraine to get a wife.
I didn't, and I have amazing kids and a wonderful mate, but a part of me wonders how good it could have been.

Nah they're still just weird

palindromic checks

for truth.

White isnt even a thing... you might be anglo, germanic, ect, but white is a stupid overly broad term.

You wh*tes can't compete with the suprior force of nature, the Black Beast descendants from the Lions of Africa. Go play with your dolls, wh*te boy.

white niggers are real

Operation nigger treatment is real (and has been a success)

polish girls are the cutest

We are not white, we are slavs. We are the master race that will rule over inferior races with iron fist

My Grandma was polish, but she was dark skinned.
Am I a gypo, Stanislaw?

itt amerimutts and pakis discuss whether the girls in op are white

>1488
KEK IS REAL

>1488

Portuguese are the new whites yea or no

look at how fucking HUGE the left ones hands are

>you cannot unsee this

I know this is constantly repeated, both here and irl, but how the fuck are Russian women such angels, the most beautiful women in Europe, while Russian men are so fucked up in the face or body? No other population has that...

They are also paki fucking whores. My ex broke up with me and within 6 months she was inside some gay paki skinhead twink

Only then outnumbering you foe like 5 to one, or every single time you loose patheticlly

>Russians are the new whites
>
>Agree or disagre?

are you literally a fucking paki?

dark skinned poles dont exist, it may be possible you are a gypsy, yes.
its been years since i last saw a gypsy, almost all of them got exterminated 80 years ago, but a few thousand still hide somewhere in the slums, i bet.
these cockroaches are hard to kill.

forgot pic.

Literally mongolian rapebabyes,20% cetniks and largest muslim population in Europe.Literally a civic nationalist country ran by corrupt oligarchs.Well it used to be white but like manny other countries....not anymore.

She came from the south East, could it be some Tartar mongrel, and not a Gypsy?

Finns need to go back to being Russian. 100 years of ebin and spurdo is enough.

>1488
W-what...? I am wh*te? N-no, it can't be... I am a descendant of the Mother Nature's black beasts...
We wu-- ooga boog- my ancest- fuck you wh*te bo- AAAHHHH

>rule with iron fist
well hurry that shit the fuck up, Ivan; we aint gettin any younger around here

Concept of "white" was inventend by le 56% since they are mix babies without ethnicity.

calm down incel

Moar Polish girl

Agree.

Russians will inherit the holy roman cause just like they always thought they would.

It's called sexual dimorphism. You would be the same if not for all the soy

it might've been some tatar ancestors or a gypo

Hapas breeding with hapas.

this. post le 56% faces

Still better than race mixing amerimutts

>new

White russians lost in the m8. Remember the whole bolshevik revolution thing?

White NIGGERS.

delet this

how am i supposed to be a nationalist if i can't construct a new identity?

tatars are more asian than brown/nigger, actually.

dont beat yourself over it, though, unless you have an inner urge to steal everything, have tons of fake gold bling-bling and lie to everybody, then you're not a gypsy, or your gypsy genes have been supressed by other, newer genes.

Slavs are clearly whites.

>its been years since i last saw a gypsy
kek, the one polish girl I talk to says she hates Romanians/Ukrainians because they make an absolute mess wherever they are

I fuck them like rabbits in the army.

Polish girls are gorgeos until they starts to speak . Sad

Russians are niggers, they can't even be the best in the world even though you have all the resources and people needed to be the best.
Every Russian is corrupt, depressed and no one can work together, Russian life philosophy is equal to a ghetto niggers outlook on life

sad but true

america can be considered white if it is de-jewed

Fuck off of Sup Forums RIGHT NOW!

Sure thing, JIDF

you underestimate the power of trying

Russians are failed white people.
They do not pass those group trust games.

Ukrainians are hotter

romanian reputation is kind of fucked in europe.
see, romanians are cool, they dont steal shit, arent niggers, and dont immigrate.
ROMA's, on the other hand, are gypsies, total scum of the earth.
The younger european generations mixed these 2 words in their ignorance, roma and romanian, hence most europeans think romanians are nigger gypsies. They're not.

Its really not fair to the romanians, to be honest, they're cool guys.

They suck our dicks with all of their heart!
No need for vodka...

hehehehe, just dont listen to them, lmao, women generally dont have anything smart to say, not only slav.
i dont think you would be able to listen to a nigger speak, or a latino.

someone ITT redpill me on Georgians???
Are they actually white?
Where the hell did they get their swarthy appearance from?

They look like sandniggers to me but I've only really seen actual niggers (blacks), mexicans, a few injuns and anglo, german and some greek huwhites. I'm not really familiar with the more swarthy whites groups. Even the few greeks that are in the south don't even look that swarthy compared to what Georgians look like -but it may be because the greeks in the south mixed with the anglos here some time ago. The greeks I'm familiar sorta have that Jennifer Aniston look.

gas
your
self

the anglos killed that one, probably was the only white in class.

But atleast spanish sounds good, and not radio silince alike, but you right Andzej we should not lisen them in first place

Eat.

>60-80% of their army is muslim
>white
>russia

for shame.

You're delusional. The truth is that eastern slavs have always been the truest of whites. Everything else is just a bunch of mixed mutts. Swallow the slavpill and wallow in your misery, dogs.

ofc no
fuck you

>cornwall
>only white in class

Polish education going to work.

HIV
I disagree
They're white to you but not to me

Got me an east Ukrainian girl. BTFO all the Swedish girls I've dated thats for sure. Cleans, cooks, puts you first and looks the best she possibly can. Bit high in jealosy though.

Cornish*

C*lts killed your lass. Not anglos.

>Polish education going to work.

excuse me for not knowing every anglo village on your island.
cornwall? whats that? a village walled with corn?

DELET

Nigger you won't even make it past Finland

corn people are not anglos?
you guys got me confused.

Jealousy is a good trait. It means that she cares for you. Or your money.

>DELET

oh man, i got a whole folder filled with these.

Cornish are c*ltic leftovers

Like welsh and scots