>NSA HR McMaster on FoxNewsSun 12/3/17
youtu.be/AFOdXY-um0U

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scD8qYqNqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=1iw-HBlziEk
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t
spencerfernando.com/2017/12/05/disturbing-trudeau-liberals-vote-motion-calling-isis-fighters-prosecuted/
twitter.com/NEI/status/938098398359568384
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for ruining this thread

STOP ATTACKING THE DEEP STATE.

MAGA

Anyone supporting Crump will pay the price after the mango dictator gets out in 2024 or earlier

You know what disturbs me? Pedophilia allegations are a political tool. People are still going crazy about the Roy Moore allegations, but there isn't a peep about the Bob Menendez allegations, despite being just as bad. I'd take this issue a bit more seriously if people held everyone to their own standards instead of picking and choosing based on what political party represents them.

Danke schon!

that doesn't really work familam

>Embassy was supposed to be moved to Jerusalem in the 90s
>Clinton, Bush, and Obama failed to do that
>but now that Trump feels like doing it suddenly there's outrage
It's all so tiresome!

Wow, liberals sure are angry... about Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem, hmmmmmmmm

I'm unsure on this whole embassy move, but what's with all the "world leaders" saying it will affect the "peace process?" What fucking "process" is going on? The "two-state solution" is from Dubya's first term ffs. At least Trump is showing he prefers to rock the boat than continue doing nothing.

Thanks, I was even making one.

Why are these threads still allowed time and time after we Trump suck Kike cock?

Everyone do the Foreskin Flop

youtube.com/watch?v=scD8qYqNqyY
>ywn

How did Joe and the Lincoln Battalion react to the pisraeli embassy move?

> Liberals actually believe this

>This thread sponsored by our greatest ally!

For all you black pillers out there

youtube.com/watch?v=1iw-HBlziEk

I'll awoopost however I want to

/ptg/,

You told me that Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer and Anthony Kennedy would step down but they aren't.

And Bader Ginsburg will live forever, she's jewish and jews can just use some black magic that only jews can use, and they all live until they are 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years old.

Fug fug fug it. I don't care about the sandbox of the damned. If the entire Muslim population joins up and suicide bombs Israel to death fine by me!

Just a reminder that /ptg/ officially moved to Jerusalem. Mazel tov.

Jews are angry too, Michael Savage was kvetching out yesterday on his show.

Friendship with the eternal Anglo ended, G-d's chosen people is now new best friend

I'm surprised the media wants to use that picture of moore, since it clearly shows a black guy clapping for him, what with the whole "white people vs. the rest" in AL.

Awoo.

Why do you watch him?

Savage is probably the only jew along with Miller who hasn't sold out yet

>Mazel tov.
No ethnic colloquialisms, please thank you.

>Obama President for 8 years
>Bush President for 12 years
>Trump hasn't even been President for 1 year
pathetic

>Calling out a hostile Jew that actively subverts, weakens and works to destroy the country is Antisemitic

How soon until people no longer care if someone calls them an antisemite? Could we get there by 2020?

could you explain to a brainlet why so many blue check marks are mad about the US recognizing Jerusalem?

Eh maybe by late 2018 we can see some progress.

I faith that Ginsburg will be dead until the cake decision is taken next summer
för Sveriges ära!

Oh, dreidel, dreidel, dreidel I made you out of Trump
And when you’re dry and ready I’ll play you in the Swamp

Covert (apparently not so much) CIA wars are suddenly so popular!

John McCain's brain will challenge Trump on the convention in 2020.

Can Trump win?

Because it's a thing that Trump did. Even Francis is upset about but he's Pope Muzzie lover anyway.

>In 1999, the couple gained attention after an interview on The Howard Stern Show, and, when asked by The New York Times what her role would be if Donald Trump were to become President, she replied: "I would be very traditional, like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy."
PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT

damn that's chilling

Califag here, good morning

Thumbnail looks like Keane Reeves. Melania is probably what, 30% Asian rape genes from Avars, Huns, and Mongols?

I'm curious.

Good morning lad. How is the S.A.L.T. regarding the tax reform in cali?

Cuckservatives have been used as the worse kind of useful idiots.
Globalist jews win!!!!!

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

I think so. They are running all the WWII guilt by proxy materials into the ground. I imagine by the time Trump is reelected, they will have made Antisemite as hollow as Hitler.

>Liberals hate Trump so much they are turning into Anti-Semites due to him relocating the Embassy to Jerusalem.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t

spencerfernando.com/2017/12/05/disturbing-trudeau-liberals-vote-motion-calling-isis-fighters-prosecuted/
Time for the morning making fun of Canada ritual.

Everyone is mad. This is great

Exclusive footage of Donald Trump signing the order to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem

They're not. A good portion of Muslims are semites. It's not true anti-semitism unless you hate them all.

GUILTY

(of nothing)

>Listen to the (((polls))) go--I mean guys, they're always right

A good analogy for the nation-state is that of a person, physical body and cultural mind.

A strong Body is the foundation to entering the world arena. It keeps the environment (some of whom, I assume, are good people) at bay with borders, fuels itself with resources, and manufactures the tools it needs to create physical change.

A strong Mind is the key for directing growth, focusing and reinforcing the strength of the Body, and influencing other Minds (either by reason, reciprocity, or coercion) to act in a cooperative rather than antagonistic way.

But if they don't work in harmony, both will fail. A Body that is weak or starved or cancerous is at risk for physical destruction. A weak Mind, depleted of culture and camaraderie, cannot properly steer a Body anywhere except the path of least resistance...and a Mind set against itself cannot stand.

The American Body is vastly strong and well-fortified. But a Mind of people who do not consider themselves Americans will become schizophrenic and self-destructive - this is the weakness (((they))) try to exploit. If, however, the Mind is given a unifying Mantra and made to feel as one with the Body, it becomes resilient to spiritual attack, viciously protective of its sovereignty, and can once again focus on advancing and spreading its healthy, radiant culture.

As the end of the Third Turning brought us to the brink of madness, producing leaders who were weak and childish and compliant to the (((voices))) in their heads, it was by seemingly divine intervention that a powerful Mantra from the days of our forefathers was renewed. It jolted us back to reality, the (((voices))) becoming shriller yet weaker. And as the Mind strengthens once again, we are increasingly aware of the Collective Will that unites us as a nation-state, the bond between ourselves, our culture, our land, and our heritage. Soon we will raise our heads high enough to look ahead, and see that all of existence has been at our fingertips.

twitter.com/NEI/status/938098398359568384
>molten salt

He's become an annoying kvetching Jew of late. He's right though that the tax plan is mostly fail.
>no closed loopholes
>not at all "simplified"
No bipartisan support so businesses can't plan with it, since Dems will definitely change it if they gain power. Because of that, of course all tax saving will go to stock buybacks for the short term.

Why would you write so many words for one post what are you a faggot

Top sandniggering! Exemplary!

Theme of thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

stealing my heart.

There's a better one from the Howard Stern show..he called Trump and trump made Melania come to the phone. Howard asks if she's naked and she says "almost naked". He asks if they have sex every night and she says "yes, every night. Every night!"

too drunk to post my whole pasta but watch "Trump: An American Dream" when you have time. God shit. Cool oldshool footage. Roger Stone with a permanent shit-eating grin in newest episode.

myprojectfreetv.net/free/trump-an-american-dream/

CroCro, what's your thoughts on this embassy nonsense?

she said the age gap was a turn on too

WE JEW LOVERS NOW!

Interesting. Read them all.

GUILTY
of being that gorilla dick nigga who makes dyke pussy wet

Anyone know if the recognition of Jerusalem pisses off the KSA? Don't guess if you don't know, or assume just because they're Muzzie

People here don't think about politics. If you ask young people they hate Trump but it's all for popularity, it's the same as asking their opinion of "pineapple on Pizza". All we do here is eat in-n-out and chase after asian sluts.

Thank God you got out of there.

Checked... Bally heck... That vid has legit gave me cold chills...

Donny Boy must serve his Israeli Masters, and keep all those Jew he hired to his cabinet happy.

Pineapple on pizza a shit

>chase after Asian sluts
California, stop being degenerative for one morning.

THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Autism came over me and I had to look up more about that trip. Two interesting things:
>Trump gifted Pope with a 1st-edition set of five books by MLK
>Pope gave Trump a signed copy of his most recent speech about environmentalism......

But more interestingly, the scripture covered up by COVFEFE (at the Right Transept where Trump is standing) originally reads:
>Hinc una fides mundo refulgent
>From here a single faith shines throughout the world

>Bob Menendez allegations
>just as bad

Menendez is charged with trafficking prepubescent child prostitutes. Moore is accused of breaking the half plus seven rule and acting gentlemanly on the dates. He’s not even accused of fucking them. At most he got to second base, over the bra.

>just as bad

I suggest you use your daddy’s neck tie. Around your neck. Around a doorknob. Just lie down and go to sleep.

Ah yeah I forgot that. Have some nigels in return

>trans-jordan
how I would love to send all the transtrenders there and let them experience "diversity" first-hand

Nice.

Something seems... off about the RCP graph and average. Before the +7 R poll the R line was going down.. after it it is still going down even more.

Fuckin kikes go with whatever way the wind blows.. Give it 2 weeks the cunt will be up Trump arse again! Mark my words..............

>152213367
>ended CIANIGGER funding to anti-Assad rebels
>state department spokeswoman has said that both sides will have to make sacrifices
Screw the Arabs! Let's go back further!

>fake polls get dropped in the last week before the election
who could have ever seen this coming?

>that one hipster jew with the cane
What a fag

If the media or their beloved (((civil rights activist))) politicians tell them to because FUGK DRUMPFH, they probably will turn to hating Semitic Muslims. I think you underestimate how completely brainwashed the modern self-righteous liberal is, to the point of oblivious hypocrisy. They're all about the party line.

N-no. I forgot to mention that we're obsessed with raves and everybody pretends to be rich while working minimum wage jobs

Quick question, has Moore actually said anything even mildly antisemitic or even the word 'jew', or is this all because he named soros and any badmouthing of soros is thoughtcrime?

Secondly, can someone give me a quick tl;dr timeline on the embassy. Specifically when it was supposed to originally happen and why it didn't at various points. I have a feeling this is 70% a TRUMP IS BAD thing and 30% 'this could cause genuine problems'.

Cheers.

How the fuck can Roy Moore lead when there are so many niggers and female students in Birmingham who are die hard democrats

If moore wins this we will forever be known as the party of pedos

raves are gay

>If you deport muslims who will be your surgeons and demolition experts, I mean, engineers.

Fucking white people, die already

>Saturn V rocket
How did they keep that thing's trajectory stabilized?

>implying Soros is bad means you hate all Jews
What did rat-betrayers mean by this?

lol. It's so familiar...I feel like we've seen this before, but I can't put my finger on it.