So why has Sup Forums completley forgotten about its arch enemy? Did you guys finally give up?

So why has Sup Forums completley forgotten about its arch enemy? Did you guys finally give up?

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook
gatestoneinstitute.org/11017/europe-islamic-parties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Islamic_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0OWcYZp68
youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE
youtube.com/watch?v=xOmHT0kYy98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly never thought I'd live to see the day Sup Forums defended Israel without any irony. All it took was Trump giving Jerusalem back to the Jews. He can really do no wrong. No matter what issue it is, if Trump contradicts it, doublethink goes into full effect and we fall in line in perfect lockstep. If he came out in favor of gun control, we'd immediately raid /k/.

We had a good run, honestly. It took them nearly seven years, but I guess the JIDF won in the end. Sup Forums is now pro-Israel.

Just make mods delete /ptg/ its a cancerous gateway for shills and normalfags. Notice how no one accuses anyone of being JIDF anymore?

Fuck off JIDF.

The problem is r/the_donald.

They have ruined this board.

I really think you "two" should argue in one thread, don't you?

Nah, that's a shitposter.

I'm watching catalog, not sure whether to laugh or cry now that Sup Forums has come full circle.

Well go post there.

No.

You can always just sage it so he doesn't get the bump.

Then go cry about it on stormfront you dipshit.

>being told to go back to Stormfront
>on Sup Forums

Look at what we've become.

retarded thread
all that ever happens here is shills calling people JIDF now
thats why Sup Forums doesnt use it anymore
you fucking soros shills killed it
nazi jew hatred is fun and great but muslim jew hatred is just sad and pathetic
use sage if you insist on replying to this garbage thread

keep that salt flowing, we JIDF don't get our bonuses without proof of at least 6 gorillion cubic miles of butthurt snowflake tears

As if it was something new. You stormfags have always been cancer anyway.

>we've
>double spacing after greentext
shills leave

Nothin sadder than a triggered memeflag

when the flags came, we discovered that "JIDF" were actually insufferable Canadians

Stormfront has done far more damage to this board than JIDF could ever dream of.
Now cry me a river

>nazi jew hatred is fun and great
Except even that isn't happening anymore. We've gone full JIDF in the past 24 hours. People who point this out are now unironically being told to go back to Stormfront.

If there's anything good that is coming from this, it's that Trump has apparently turned support for Israel into a partisan issue. Fucking figures that it's the right that goes full "muh greatest allies."

What damage?

Funny memes, we have more people than ever, and no one got hurt, (charlostville was a CIA psy op).

Because pol is now infiltrated by them. Take a look at any trump Jerusalem threads.

it doesnt happen anymore coz fucking muslim scum hijack every thread turning every nazi thread into muh zionism
thats where the fucking problem lies
we cant even talk about the holocaust without muzzies derailing it
and i find it hard to believe you think "weve" gone JIDF in the past 24 hours
did you know Sup Forums doesnt say we or weve or us?

Unironically sent to Stormfron? Nigger it has never been used ironically. The only reason nazi larpers hang around here is because they’re scared Stormfront asks them for their racial background, which is something they sometimes do.

Also they charge for premium boards cause they’re lolbroke.

We lost control of pol get over it user Trump will be out off office next election and we can get back to hating kikes

israel are the good goys now1

They stick out so bad and are so terrible at their job that the only people who will believe in their crap are the new that need to go back in the first place.

Their ops are fucking lame and end up giving us more power. We obviously hit major nerves

This is a kek board now. As long as you praise kek and believe in civil nationalis you’re welcome.

For real. The whole jew thing is like babbys first conspiracy. You guys still think theres one singular group controlling the world, when there are many. You need to take more red pills if you really think the one singular entity at the head of everything is the jews.

2 cryptoshekels have been deposited in your account. Take the day off

good post
i see "da joos" as what i like to call a woke tier conspiracy
mostly used by commies and dudepsychadelicslmaos

Agreed. Never thought they'd win, but they were clever enough to notice an incoming right-wing tide against Arabs and Muslims, so they hijacked it for their own aims, and finally you have millions of guillible burgers (and Indians) on their side.
Maybe 10% of these faggots still think for themselves. How did Breitbart start? "Conceived by Andrew Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website 'that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel'".
What about Prager U? "Founded" in 2009 by Dennis Prager, A strict Orthodox Jew and it's clear that ZIonism is the most important project for him.
Even fucking MEMRI TV was founded by a former Israeli military intelligence officer, who deliberately ignores 99.99% of Arab media and just translates their meme moments.
Call me a mudslime apologist, I don't care. It's clear who has the real power here, and which state has spilled thousands upon thousands of dollars into internet PR.

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-students-get-2000-spread-state-propaganda-facebook

They've got us, boys.

GIVE ME OLD Sup Forums BACK!!!

Old Sup Forums is dead.

The true red pill is that Israel is an unimportant country (for example, gdp per capita is > France and < Germany, so, western standard).

By constantly attacking one race (or "zionism", which simply means Israel for the jews), you have been missing the real target(s), which is a collection of families, some of which reside in the U.S.

Some of the families are of Jewish decent - but nevertheless, hate Israel and its affinity towards traditionalism.

The true and ultimate red pill is that our problem is not that simple to understand and to solve; Our past administrations not only remained neutral but even cooperated with trouble makers.

The Trump admin took a different path.

You really don't hear jidf anymore. You don't see the good ben garrison cartoons either. The board is shitted up so bad now that it seems 3/4 of it are shitposters or shills. Its been so bad lately

Aren't Israelis and Jews living in western countries fucking themselves anyway if they are for immigration and pushing immigration? If the most populous and stronger European countries like Germany, France and Italy have more Muslim immigrants, like say over 20%, they could vote for parties against Israel and Jews?
Same train of thought can be applied to the US. Israel still exists only because it's supported by the US and EU countries.

Because ironybro/frog/blackpill/mpcdot twitter is muddying the waters worse than JIDF/Antifa ever did. Hence, that's where most focus is directed.

The old Sup Forums of 2007 that was pro Obama? What old pol you want?

>Israel still exists only because it's supported by the US and EU countries.
EU doesn't support Israel, most Israeli settlements are unrecognized and illegal, and products originating from there have to be labelled so to be imported from Israel to the EU (with whom it has a free trade agreement). Israel is strictly anti-EU and EU is anti-Israel.

The reason why the JIDF has taken control of this board and why Israel and the Mossad funds right-wing parties (who are usually EUROSCEPTIC and ANTI-ISLAMIC) is because the only people that hate Jews and Israel more than the Nazis are Muslims. This is an undeniable fact.

Ron Paul Sup Forums.

Fuck the government, shall not, etc...

Nice try. Israel has a lower GDP than Norway, but I don't remember US presidential candidates taking turns to kiss Norway's ass, centering their entire foreign policy around Norway, destroying entire civilizations and collapsing regimes for Norway's sake, providing tens of billions in military aid to Norway, standing against the international community's UN resolutions JUST for Norway, or letting Norway get away with an ethnosupremacist apartheid system.

Good attempts at distracting us, but you'll have to be subtler if you want to conceal your aim.

>Sup Forums
>2007
You mean /n/, newfag?

the subhuman muslim hatred was too strong
its all muzzies fault
if only they could taqiya better
"nazis" and jews hate subhumans too

The EU as a whole yes, but for example Italy is kinda pro-Israel even if journalists criticize how Israel treats Palestinians.
Also a few European countries, including the EU even, give financial resources, materials, work with Israeli companies, sell weapons to Israel and give no shit about bans. France for example has continued selling weapons to Israel.
However, it's true that the EU sends money to Palestinians as well.

>UN
its basically just a bunch of opinions of hippie globalists
if norway wanted to start gassing people the UN wouldnt be stopping them

You see the old /n/ anywhere? Right, it’s becasue it’s the same shit dumbass

I'm firmly convinced the alt right and worldwide suspicion of muzzies would be 50% what it is today, if it weren't for the Mossad and Israel. Even Breitbart literally started as an Israeli propaganda project.
Life has its fucking ironies

I don't get the pic, are you saying that it's a conspiracy theory and not true?

I am Jewish technically since my mother is a Jew and I was taught some religious stuff but apart from that I'm not religious at all. Also, yes I support Israel because Muslim countries are just blackmailing Israel and very hostile against it. That's why I'm also against Muslims coming here because they could takeover politics in a century or two and Israel would be fucked. It's already happening in some countries, take for example the UK with local Muslim politicians, Germany with Turkish politicians but so far they don't have much power but that will change.
Though if you look at companies which push immigration, we are one race stuff, we should all go along, we should intermix with each other, etc are all controlled mostly by Jews. No wonder these theories are so strong.

no
but as luck and fate would have it
the jidf have a blood hound upon them

We haven't forgotten.

But they have taken a new mantle.

its 88d chess by Trump, gives the jews jerusalem, piss off muslims, they attack israel. Trump sits back and watches it burn

its because a lot of jews are commies obviously
my personal opinion on that situation is these jews who push globalism are really full fledged communists meaning they are likely non religious and just use their jewishness as a cover(holocaust/antisemitism card) aswell as a way to be heard

This

Redditor and newfag influx has diluted board culture, lurk moar

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
DONT REPLY TO SHILLS
SAGE AND HIDE

Oh yeah it's just the closest thing we have to a globally-recognized code of international conduct. No big deal.

legitimately can't tell if the_Zionald believes this

you do realize even us in australia said fuck you to the UN over refugees

>Trump sits back and watches it burn
I think you mean Trump gives them more money.

>I'm a fascist but go back to stormfront goy

I'm saying there's zero benefit for Israel to flood Europe with muslims, and if there's indeed a conspiracy, then it has nothing to do with us.
In fact, the elite diaspora kikes who are pushing this shit are also working tirelessly against our country.

>Notice how no one accuses anyone of being JIDF anymore?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

yeah the JIDF won anyway

Sup Forums is just for Nazi LARP

>calling anyone who disagrees with you JIDF.
that's your problem mate. It's just like sjw's call everyone who disagrees with them a nazi, and as a result thinking the whole country is filled with them

>Maybe if we pratend that hes ouah enemy the goyim will trust us!

I don't know, man. While it's on true for some stuff, you have retards like Alon Ziv who wrote that stupid and completely false book with no scientific evidence Breeding Along the Lines or some other idiotic title. He is Israeli and even teaches in an Israeli university.
Destroying the identity of European and American countries will be the most terrible thing in the coming century and a complete disaster for peace since Muslims won't be peaceful at all.
For fuck's sake, the Netherlands I think or some other European country has already an Islamic party. You heard it right, an Islamic party.

Yeah, and?
That's like arguing I should become an anarchist because I don't like traffic laws.

If your little brother doesnt want to listen he will have to fail first.

>unironically being told to go back to Stormfront.

that image is at least 3 years old, newfag
you have to go back

I've noticed more activity recently, I seriously wonder what they are hoping to achieve. We are never going to be swayed by their fallacious arguments and outright lies, yet they try, every day despite being repeatedly called out. We should just ban Israeli IPS and proxys from Sup Forums and be done with it

WW3 rosters:

>Satanic Alliance
Drumpf/USA
Israel
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra etc
Saudi, other gulfies, Jordan
Europe, Anglosphere, India

>Resistance Axis
Russia, China
Philippines
North Korea
Iran, Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Palestinians, Yemen
Cuba, Venezuela

>slimy bastards who will (successfully) play both sides
Turkey
Egypt
Pakistan
Qatar

>countries Drumpf will also end up bombing for not wanting to join in
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan

Drumpfshits WILL defend this because they love war and dying for Israel.

Leave the Jew bashing to the Nazi lefties :^)

>doublethink: on
>calling everybody JIDF is ok
>being told to go back to stormfront not ok

So? many of the people who write about muh khazars and are ardent anti-Zionists are Israelis as well, such as Shlommo Sand and Eran Elhaik.

I BTFO kikes daily. Just gotta go into the christard/pagan/vrg threads. It's fun.

nice try shlomo shekelstein

>Complains about double think
>Is Russian
>Claims to be the seed of Abraham

hmmmmm

trump knows what hes doing. have you noticed how the muslims are threatening war over this etc? trump can see the future I trust him. maybe his plan is to stir up hatred that the jews and muzrats wipe each other out

>I'm saying there's zero benefit for Israel to flood Europe with muslims
this is an important jewish redpill because eventually its the common man who will suffer.
your right there isnt long term but israel isnt for you or the citizens living there, youre the ground breakers for the guys living in mansions throughout the west who are funding all sorts of shit in the countries around you. the israelis are pawns like the rest of us, there just seems to be a confused percentage among the jewish that they think they are part of gods chosen few that are in denial, people of all faiths think they are chosen. reality is that jews have sold out other jews multiple times through history and they will do it again to serve the elites long term goals, itll be common jewish blood thats sacrificed to keep the wolves from the mansions. israelis are pawns of the foreign jew as much as our politicians or we are.

the likes of the rothschilds will never be defending the golan heights but theyll send the pets out to do it. they would love nothing more right now than to plunge israel into a war with iran, a decision they will not be making from tel aviv where they might be disturbed by air raid sirens but rather in a london penthouse.

I don't have enough time and money to keep up the bombardment against them.

If you posted this image even 3 years ago you would get assfucked. Not even mentioning your flag.

>For fuck's sake, the Netherlands I think or some other European country has already an Islamic party. You heard it right, an Islamic party.
Lurk moar newfag.

kys anti-white

Only if we can ban majority muslim nations IP's as well
Tempted to call you achmed but I know not all who hate jews are muslim

How the fuck is Elhaik anti-Zionist? Shlommo Sand is just a sellout and hates himself and his heritage.
You still have way more Jews pushing for retarded immigration than anti-Zionists. That's why I'm saying that these theories will never die and Israel will be fucked.

The reddit embassy, PTG was definitely the killing blow to Sup Forums, they moved here and when we called them out on how fucking stupid and obnoxious they were - we were called shills.
They quite literally convinced themselves that the boards original inhabitants were paid posters.
Sad!

also i should add, i welcome the day they all rope, for the same crime of willful ignorance our own leaders and enablers will. the j are by tradition a parasitical people who will just replace others thrown out of influential positions.

stop being simpatethic to the jews you wont gain anything and you will lose the only thing you have left your digniti if these is the new pol im out

ok

>Sweden's Jasin party is not unique. Islamist parties have begun to emerge in many European countries, such as the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, and France.
gatestoneinstitute.org/11017/europe-islamic-parties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Islamic_Party

I can go on.

This is actually the main argument i can think against the JOOOS theory. There is also the fact that Israel is explicitly and unapologetic nationalist and anti-third world immigration, what can set an example worldwide.

I think the main reason for the conspiracy theories is the american context: American jews are ridiculously liberal and degenerate, and depending on their community, they can have hardcore double standards for "white ppl" and the "jewish community":

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob0OWcYZp68

youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE

youtube.com/watch?v=xOmHT0kYy98
(11:09)

The jew theory became popular on Sup Forums because of a mix of (((coincidence))) detections (with journalists and activists for example) and nazi admiration inserted in this context.

Within right-wing circles there is also the fact that hews are usually very much "classical liberal" and neocon-esque (ben shapiro and dennis prager for ex.). Very milquetoast or even cucky (see pic related upper half).

Meanwhile, the side that those famous conservative jews oppose put less emphasis on foreign policy, have less jews, and tends to be the guys with more nationalist and anti-immigration and anti-multiculturalist views (Bannon guys). Which we perceive as crypto-ethnonationalist and , therefore, /ourguys/.

Both him and Sand are against the law of return, but of course they support flooding this country with literally millions of mudslimes.
We even have a party whose main agenda is anti-zionism (and pan-Arabism).

>incoming right-wing tide against Arabs and Muslims
They caused that feeling in the 1st place. Nobody cared about muslims before jews did 9/11. That's the whole point of a false flag. They staged an event and then blamed on muslims. Then they blew up the middle east, which caused muslim refugees to move into white countries, which raised hostility against muslims. Throw in some false flag bombings. Now israel has turned their enemy into our enemy.

>LARPing as an oldfag

>Both him and Sand are against the law of return, but of course they support flooding this country with literally millions of mudslimes.
That's completely retarded. I bet they want western countries to welcome immigrants from Africa, Middle East and Asia too.

They will sacrifice any value for daddy drumpf

Wtf i love trump & israel now

No one ever listened to moot though.