Is there any value Jerusalem beyond superstition? Why all the hoobity doobity?

Is there any value Jerusalem beyond superstition? Why all the hoobity doobity?

>hoobity
>doobity

it proves Trump is a jewish slave just like every "president"

Okay but Trump isn't relevant to the question really. It's been overated for centuries. Why do people give a shit about this place?

That's why it's been vetoed every time it's come to a presidents desk. Wait and see before you jump to conclusions, retard.

It's been part of Israel all along, Trump is just going to stop pretend otherwise. I don't know why is anyone particularly upset about it

Good question, then. I can't think of any major reason outside of geopolitical strategem and religion why they care so much. Historically, it's geographical position with the desert and mountains lent itself to its importance, with the dead sea close by for mining.

It is rather overrated, but that's the psyop. The muslim/jew divide over this is probably manufactured, since Jordan and Saudi Arabia and whatnot are cryptojew client states.

It’s a sacred site for Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. East Jerusalem is also claimed by Palestine. Trump’s decision has no benefit to Americans at all (except American Jews I guess). Literally the only thing that will out of this is enraging a billion Muslims and killing any chance of a peaceful solution in Palestine. In addition, it increases the chances of a new war in the Middle East significantly. It literally makes no sense as a geopolitical decision... that is, until you realize (((who))) it is that control American foreign policy.

israel is a popet state of the usa, pretty obv the POTUS will want to help it

I think it's a quid pro quo, I'd be surprised if Bibi didn't pay him back somehow

It's a worthless piece of shit in the sand, just nuke it.

What does Jerusalem mean to the people?
>Everything. And Nothing.

I unironically believe this is a 20D chess move for Shia and Sunni to come together to destroy Israel together. We will know if I am wrong if we go to war with Iran/Syria.

Yeah, he's a jewish slave looking for a gift of semen from Bibi's disgusting circumcised cock :^)

That's a quid pro quo

lol Is Trump still your man Sup Forums ?

>new war

How? Everyone is too busy in Syria

Mostly just hibbidy bibbidy.

no. just jews riling shit up.
it's not like there's a vein of gold or an ocean of oil under the city. if anything it's just a tourist trap to separate people from their shekels.

actually the usa is a puppet state of israel but let's not argue semetics --- errm - semantics.

jerusalem is holy city for islam the same way rome is holy city for nordics

that's a weird way of spelling espoo

>Enraging a billion Muslims
>Killing chances of peace
>New rag head war
>More dead rag heads
>Maybe dead Jews too
You say all this like it's a bad thing. Only downside to everything that's been happening since the Arab spring is Euros are too fucking stupid to stand by and watch. They had to import millions of refugees mostly from places not even involved. Rag heads killing each other saves us the trouble and potentially saves Western lives too.

Palestinians like it.

It's all that matters to me.

>muh enraging a billion Muslims!
>muh killing peaceful solution!
I thought you leftist kike cucks aren't allowed to leave your redditwitter quarantine

jewish slave that bends to the will of israel. or perhaps, something else? erdogan is already talking about this igniting a religious war. he clearly has goals, considering his fervent fight for this "muslim ban" that recently got passed. and now this. don't be too quick to discard him as a jewish puppet when something else might be going on.

A religious war that the jews will win guaranteed, Jesuit shill confirmed kill yourself please