#AUSPOL Asian invasion edition #2

G'day cunts. You guessed it, it's Auspol time.

Previous thread
>Four Labor MPs could fall to citizenship scandal
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/05/17/39/four-more-labor-mps-could-fall-to-citizenship-scandal

>China urges Australia to 'discard bias' following announcement of espionage law amendments
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-06/china-denies-interfering-politics-intelligence-law-announced/9230470

>Government crackdown on foreign donations could have catastrophic impact, charities say
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-06/charities-worry-about-crack-down-on-foreign-interference/9231586

>Labor claims 47th seat in Qld election
thewest.com.au/politics/qld-vote-count-picks-up-as-result-looms-ng-s-1806112

>Barnaby could be back as an MP this week
thewest.com.au/politics/barnaby-could-be-back-as-an-mp-this-week-ng-s-1806119

>China admits to monitoring DOZENS of Australian social media accounts of 'anti Chinese forces' who are 'twisting facts and using polluted language'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5147747/China-monitoring-dozens-Australian-Twitter-accounts.html

>Kevin Rudd endorses Kristina Keneally in crucial Bennelong byelection

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/make-australia-great-again-hat-cap-aussie-straya-australian-trump-donald-red-/202035756572?epid=682086316&hash=item2f0a44fe1c:g:P2IAAOSwyttZwbBr
theage.com.au/victoria/milo-yiannopoulos-and-his-promoters-will-be-billed-at-least-50k-by-victoria-police-for-protests-20171206-h004m3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
twitter.com/rodcub/status/938377484248145925
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/milo-yiannopoulos-in-sydney-controversial-speaker-and-team-receive-death-threats/news-story/d6d14c796368507b67edd900ed399e67
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a gook

OP is white you cunt.

fuck off back to gookland, you know we are full

QLD election results are in dispute rumors have it only 34 of the 93 seats are officially counted and filled.

Yep I had suspicions the election was rigged.

>>MAGA Hats AU Version
>ebay.com.au/itm/make-australia-great-again-hat-cap-aussie-straya-australian-trump-donald-red-/202035756572?epid=682086316&hash=item2f0a44fe1c:g:P2IAAOSwyttZwbBr
genius

fucken pissed mates

about what mate?

>buy some hat thats made in china
>not even blue or any other aussie colors
no

go away aussie cunts you ruin the board at this time of night REEEEEEEEEE

nah mate drunk as fuck, half cut you dumb cunt

Figured as much, seemed too convenient how many had been called when there's more than a few 30-30-20 lib-lab-on electorates.

Got a source? Would love to see another hung parliament but I just feel labor sliding their union dick in again.

>Already carries a negative connotation with the left
>likely to result in more salty tears

However I would take your point of view in relation to an actual Make Australia Great Again political campaign

i know i was just stirring

Yeah I wish I had thought to put it in the OP before Milo came.

Also
>Milo Yiannopoulos and his promoters will be billed at least $50k by Victoria Police for protests
theage.com.au/victoria/milo-yiannopoulos-and-his-promoters-will-be-billed-at-least-50k-by-victoria-police-for-protests-20171206-h004m3.html

go to sleep then cunt

make a green and gold one

one with green hat and gold lettering woul dbe fucking mint

how is that milo's fault milo should lawyer up and tell them to go get fucked

Yep If anyone still thinks Australias political and voting system is not totally rigged their delusional

thingken about Romulus and Quirinus

>come to gaystralia
>people protest against you
>get billed for it
only in gaystralia

None of those figure quoted were not from the Queensland electoral commission they all were projections mostly by the ABC.

any of you guys see the articles on kikebook about russia being banned from the olympics. fucking massive shilling is going on by the russians and its fucking blatantly obvious for anyone with half a brain and knows what to look for

Why does a foreign party have to donate 50k to vicpol for them failing to control communists in australia?

None of those figures quoted were from the Queensland electoral commission they're all estimates and Guesses mostly by the ABC.

>fucking massive shilling is going on by the russians

shilling what mate?

that they dindu nuffin wrong

There really is no excuse for it. Its just another day of conservatives getting shat on.

lol i reckon they did but i reckon its just a political move by the globalists to oust the russians for not playing ball with them

>how is that milo's fault milo should lawyer up and tell them to go get fucked
how is it the tax payers fault either?

basically everyone saying the US is targeting them for political reasons. its fucking obvious they cheated, there is a fucking documentary about how they did it called Icarus

>Milo
>conservative
you know better than that cunt

Fuck damn, so I see, so I see.

>The electoral commission (...) has declared 34 seats - 18 for Labor, 15 for the LNP and one for Katter's Australia Party.

>Nearly 90 per cent of the statewide first-preference vote has been counted and the ECQ hopes to have a final result by the end of the week.

I've gotta wait another week to know who's wasting our money this time?

how is it the taxpayers fault i get stabbed? i still want the fucking cops to help me

mate lets not delve into retardo world ok

Although it would look better if right-wing groups Reclaim Australia and The Freedom Party hadn't attended, they were clearly looking for a fight. All they did was make the right look bad.
Sorry, literally nazi.

The reason they flood the media with Guesses is to convince voters that the deep State candidate has won. So nobody questions the vote when its made 'Official' that's what they were trying to do for Hillary.

assault, firearm related crimes, violent crime and fraud is becoming a real problem now, like never before in australia.
self defense implements (even non lethal options such as pepper spray, stun guns and FUCKING RAPE WHISTLES) are still banned here.

the police will not even investigate 'minor' crimes such as assault or robbery besides taking a statement and referring you to 'victims of crime compensation' to pick up your hush money.

americans could not understand this feeling of helplessness knowing that the statistics prove you will most likely be targeted sooner or later, and there is nothing you can do about it, no way you can prepare, nothing...
all you can do is pray that you aren't too badly raped, or that the ex child soldiers standing over your bed at 3am with a machete decide to show mercy and let you live.
on the rare occasion that the police actually catch someone, they are usually released on bail within hours and charges are eventually dropped or reduced heavily with the help of a world class lawyer funded by an unknown anonymous source.

australia has allowed criminals to commit heinous acts with no consequences, cases of murder and rape are hidden from the public on a daily basis, victims have been harassed and threatened to keep quiet while criminals get away with LITERAL MURDER.

a cabal of pedophile satanists runs every facet of the victorian judicial system, this is worse than pizzagate and every british mudslime rape scandal as it is occurring unchecked on a daily basis in supposedly one of the most liveable cities in the world.

fucking this cunt again

Reclaim Australia is controlled opposition, they consistently post pro-israel and fake news on their social media pages.

meanwhile harmless youth hobbies and gadgets are becoming more restricted day by day, the option of turning to drugs and crime for youth is more viable and makes more sense than ever before.

just a few things that are either banned or heavily restricted and strictly enforced here, feel free to add to the list:
>electric bicycles, scooters and gopeds
>ALL self defense implements
>airsoft and paintball
>modified and restored vehicles
>ALL vehicles with more than 6 cylinders on P plates (you can drive several sports cars including a porsche 911 or lotus elise, but not a 50 year old farm truck until you are in your mid 20s)
>laser pointers
>drones
>nerf guns
>'stab proof' clothing (thought that wasn't considered an illegal 'self defense implement?' nope)
>all fireworks (basically anything more than a sparkler)

milo shouldn't be held accountable by the people who attend his shit

like your effort mate is this going to be in every thread?

>its fucking obvious they cheated, there is a fucking documentary about how they did it called Icarus
I never understand this. We're talking about elite athleticism for entertainment. Those cunts should be forced to push the boundaries of human physiology with all sorts of enhancement drugs, steroids, anti-fatigue, etc

Yep amazing isn't it they almost had everyone convinced as to who was going to win,Well before the counting had been done.

How many times did media repeat the ALP had 43 and was about to get the full 47 to win??

>police dont investigate assault and robbery

Yeah I can tell you with 100% certaintity that is bullshit

>they consistently post pro-israel and fake news on their social media pages.
maybe they are just retarded and easily fooled

Has been for the past few days. Cunt won't fuck off.

I think PED's should be allowed out of competition in sports.

Their followers are.

I don't disagree with their core points of view but they are definitely controlled opposition.

And here we are the ALP only has Officially 18.

I tell you the Political circus is rigged

mate you should never try and fight an autist head on the drive of those people is beyond what mere mortals like you and me have

ohh dont get me wrong, im all for athletes using steroids. but if you are going to force people not to you have to enforce the rules.

>mum loses her job because the company she worked for closes down
>is looking for work
>mention that it'll be easy for her to find a job because she's got 40 years experience and every company's being hit by mandated gender quotas
>get chewed out for an hour for suggesting gender quotas were a thing
How the fuck are people still oblivious to it?

take your medicine cuck, childless virgins like you are the reason australia got to this point.

Milo practically begs the left to come to his shows and cause a ruckus cause it furthers his cause, which I agree with don't misunderstand that, but if he's going to incite such protests, he should be prepared to foot the bill

>>get chewed out for an hour for suggesting gender quotas were a thing

was in the paper last weekend and the only issue women have with gender quota's is that they might not be respected by men if they get a job

ohh you called me a cuck, im so mad. how the fuck will i ever recover.

We should start a petition or some shit to get CARF, the antifa degenerate protest organizers to pay it.

thats a dangerous precedent to set, whats to say normal conservatives aren't attacked with the same logic?

I don't understand why so many of you cunts want guns...port Arthur massacre happened, we took away the guns and now we don't have any massacres.
Problem solved.

Doubt it'd do any good. Australia loves shitting on conservatives at any chance they get. Plus, I'm not willing to give my name away.

That would certainly be more sensible, assuming you can prove they're behind it, isn't it GetUp or something?

jesus christ that katter speech

bloke is soup brain

>get chewed out for an hour for suggesting gender quotas were a thing
a simple google search would have proven you correct user

Yeah, when I pointed out the discrepancy in gender graduate rates versus employment rates, she dialed it up some.

>port Arthur massacre happened
no it didn't
>we took away the guns
only for law abiding citizens
>we don't have any massacres
gun crime is constant

Give us the source you cunt.

>>get chewed out for an hour for suggesting gender quotas were a thing
it's not like it's some conspiracy, it's demanded from the rooftops ffs

>have any massacres

as long as 4+ people don't get killed who cares user

i mean whats a luty?

I am still fuming about the strong womyn in the defence force our government is cocking us with

GIBD GIBD GIBD
GUN!

NOAWWWWWW!!!

>port Arthur massacre happened

We have had 12 massacres in this country since the events at port arthur. Two were with firearms. Criminals don't give a single fuck about laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

his head shot count was way too high for a literal retard

twitter.com/rodcub/status/938377484248145925

why are you here mate?

>I'll keep this brief

ARE WE TAKING OVER POLITICS YET?

MAKE LABOR WHITE NATIONALIST AGAIN

lol who were the charities that complained they couldn't recieve foreign donations for political purposes? Wasn't GetUp by any chance?

Feels good to be living in Australia

its not that bad, he just speaks like a fucking retard.

>Bobby I'm going bush before they make it compulsory
kek this guy sounds like a top lad, I definitely would have a beer with him.

feels good to see the same posts all the time

>>Bobby I'm going bush before they make it compulsory
>kek this guy sounds like a top lad, I definitely would have a beer with him.
Seconded

where do you live?
i promise you the police will do NOTHING if you are robbed or assaulted in melbourne (unless your skin is black).
my neighbors had a violent home invasion involving firearms, the police didn't even check CCTV in business and homes at the end of the block to see which direction the criminals might have headed.
they are not interested in catching anyone because there is no consequences for crime in australia anyway.
look at public records of murder cases in particular in melbourne, the amount of murderers aquitted will shock you.

>melbourne
theres your problem

its funny police are against guns in australia well the higher ups because it poses as safety problem for them

but to me that sets a dangerous precedent on how they operate they don't want to put themselves in harms way to save lives or take a violent criminal off the street

Where the fuck do you get all these details of asian people

What? That's me

it's gets posted all the time, he probably got it from one of those hundred odd threads

>SEVEN people were arrested after Milo Yiannopoulos’ secret Sydney show, as the controversial speaker praised Pauline Hanson.
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/milo-yiannopoulos-in-sydney-controversial-speaker-and-team-receive-death-threats/news-story/d6d14c796368507b67edd900ed399e67

>someone else pretending to be me
No. Only me.

ROTHSCOIN THE NEW CURRENCY OF AMERICA

>pic collage
Seems legit.

Not him, but a property my parents own was repeatedly burgled earlier this year. My father and I did a stakeout, got the licence plate numbers of the burglars and reported it to the cops after confronting them, even had video evidence on a dashboard camera, and they basically just told us they would "look into it" and never followed up on it. That house was hit at least two more times before someone moved in. The lesson here is that vigilante justice is all you have in Australia.

Also, I don't live in Melbourne.

Holy shit

So legit

Need a custom timestamp saying /auspol/ 6/11/17