Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are all worthless whores", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, RageAfterStorm, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it. They've been using these tactics for years, but the influx of newfags has made more people susceptible to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1kqlu_6q5rw
youtube.com/watch?v=OfPB9VcPkfY
apnews.com/a6a67fb761304e3cae7497faa32dcdc9
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh, the folks with some gray matter left see right through the jewish bullshit. The fact they have to shill so much is just proof we're still winning, despite the jew slave in office.

Holy shit you're actually retarded

>2

Bad goy! You need to subject your fellow right wingers to purity tests so that your movement never goes anywhere!

Amen to this, copy this post folks, spread the word

>assuming whites cant take banter from other whites
nice try yid but you're actually helping our cause not hindering it. do you really believe amerimutts and eurocucks will hate eachother over funny memes? le 56% will stand together when we put you in the chambers ikey

>constantly demonize men as patriarchical rapist madmen
>constantly demonize women as worthless man-hating feminist gold-digging whores who only want your money
>constantly pit men against women with feminism and MGTOW
>turn men into feminized wimps (sometimes literally by telling them they should have a sex change) and manchildren, and women into whores and nasty failed men
>degrade white women and white men as somehow inferior to other choices and promote homosexuality
>constantly shill for "muh wage gap" and gender quotas
>destroy traditional nuclear family and marriage because it's "oppressive" or "constraining"

This is how they've subverted Western civilization and destroyed gender relations in the last decades, and it's still going on to this day.

Feminism and MGTOW are the two sides of the same semitic coin.

>don't have kids
>marriage or having a family are bad
>all men/women are worthless
>men/women are oppressing me
>I am a strong independent man/woman who don't need no man/woman

WOW LIKE OH.MY.GOD!!! I BET HE HAS SUCH A BIG BLACK COCK! I WANT TO SUCK ON HIS AFRICAN LIPS AND THEN GO DOWN ON HIS AFRICAN COCK! WOW HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVEN COMPETE? JUST LOOK AT THIS SPECIMEN! I WANT TO RIDE HIS COCK ALL NIGHT AS HE DROOLS AND GIGGLES LIKE A RETARD, BECAUSE I SAY NO TO WHITE MEN! THEY JUST CANT SATISFY MEEEEEEEE

white boy. my hut. we make sex. come.

Except that jews are the ones promoting Hitler since he was a bit fat zionist actor.

Bump

But serbs aren’t white you faggot they are Turks.

>Ignore and report threads such as:

>Europeans engaging in their favourite tradition of ripping each other a new asshole at every opportunity.

Absolute immunity to shaming tactics is a main plank in the road to victory against the faggots & virtue signallers.
The sentiment is sound though, IRL or if someone is getting rekt too hard.
just a shame I had to hear it from a leaf.

>Hitler
>Zionist

Well meme'd. People only say that because of the Haavara Agreement, but that only happened because they were already in Palestine after the Balfour Declaration during WW1, and he wanted a place for them to leave to and no one else wanted to take them.

I agree though that Jews push Hitler so they can lump all dissent agains them as "evil Nazis". but that doesn't mean he was wrong about them or that their lies about him or the Holohoax are true. Sup Forums is one of the few places where you can actually question that openly.

mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

Why is the captcha so fucked?

It's unbearably bad now

Greetings, shills.

Bump for truth

Many shill threads, constant bombardment. Don't fall for (((their))) tricks, the west needs to stand together, we need our women more than ever, yes it's true (((they))) have led our women to behave in strange ways, but we must stand by them and keep them close, the time is coming when we will need to rise up and forcibly eject those who have abused our hospitality, then we can focus on correcting ourselves and our women as well as healing as a society.

Without unity there is no strength, those who seek to divide us also seek to weaken us, in order to quicken our demise, deny them the satisfaction.

Remember this, have white children and bring them up well, raise them to respect each other and our traditions, forgive those among us who have been led astray, allow them to atone for their mistakes and may we channel and focus all our energy towards rebuilding ourselves and destroying our foes.

Europe and the west shall be ours once again, but only if we reject (((their))) attempts to confuse us and turn us against ourselves.

We shall slay the savages and purge our towns of their cancerous filth

There is literally not one historian who says hat jesus wasn't a shit skin and a kike
He was not white
Christianity is for cucks

And what is more, the mistakes we have all made, the tricks we have all fallen victim too shall make us stronger than ever before, lessons have been learned that will only serve to build us up, when we rise up our foes will be shocked and stunned at what they have provoked, blood will run through the streets but it shall be the blood of savages.

Why do so many people larp as jews? Its like Obama is still in office and were pushing to support muslim hegemony in the middle east?

If you support ethnonationalism why would you oppose israel? Are you a lefty who wants to avoid awakening ethnonationalist sentiments? Do you fear that?

Why do people call IE nazis when their foundation is not built on hopes of vengeance hate or genocide?

How many dumbfucks believe their end game is simply genocide? Despite how unrealistic that is?

I think the shit slinging on pol goes back and forth but the waters are so muddy, lefties trying to make right leaning groups unnattractive to 'normies' and vice versa

>Why do so many people larp as jews?

Because they're paid to. Most Jews don't work, so they have nothing else to do but spewing shit all over the internet and mainstream media, and pay people to do it. Better question is why do so many Jews LARP as non-Jews (the answer is try to push their interests on other groups while pretending to be one of them, and to divide & conquer)

>like Obama is still in office and were pushing to support muslim hegemony in the middle east
lolwut

Obama destroyed Libya, spent 8 years bombing 7 Muslim countries, was against Assad and armed rebels against him. Either way it's irrelevant, you don't have to be pro-Muslim to question what Israel is doing and how it affects the West. For example, the Iraq War which was done mostly to support Jewish hegemony in the Middle-East turned the entire Arab world against the West, created the refugee crisis, led to thousands of Americans dying, cost trillions of dollars, etc. Not to mention stuff like the USS LIberty incident, all the illegal settlements, the billions of dollars American taxpayers send every year to Israel, the Zionist wars that white people are forced to fight for them... Israel didn't send a single soldier to Afghanistan or Iraq

>If you support ethnonationalism why would you oppose israel?
Because most Israelis oppose ethonationalism for other countries, and they want to rule the rest of the world from their ethnostate of Greater Israel. Jews have completely hijacked the West to push for the interests of their ethnostate while opposing the ones of the Western countries they're subverting

And after so many Europeans, Americans, Palestians, etc. died for their ethnostate, there's not much sympathy left for them

Almost every problem we're having in the world right can be traced down to Israel, and if someone tries to do something about it, they have a "Samson Option" to nuke the rest of the world (but we're supposed to believe North Korea and Iran are the real threats)

Shills

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another
Take your globalist shit back to >>>>/plebbit/

>Lauren Southern
You are a very pathetic piece of plant matter. It is a disgrace to call you a leaf. She literally abandoned our country to join the US election racket for fame and shekels. Not much different from any modern whore... wait she fucks niggers so she IS a modern whore.

niggers are still fighting though

This is all true, but the biggest thing which is causing a problem, is people not understanding that the JIDF is not the only faction doing this. Some things are being seen as legit, purely because it's anti kike.

People forget that the lefties, mudslimes, and niggers, also don't like kikes, so they're not going to care if they get caught up in their shilling too.

Bump

>fucking mongrels
After this and this I am convinced you yourself are a mongrel. And not in the 56% face way, but an actual half and half. Keep posting the images, some of them suck but a few are good.

I don't think like that and I see Europe as common destiny and I'm not engaging in bashing among Europeans or discussing about who's white.
Greeks may not be white but they are Europeans, the fathers of Europe you could say and Slavs are white to me because, well, they often are.

Anything divisive works for them pretty good too. I've seen some threads get derailed lately with that shit.
If they're not discussing the subject at hand, they might be a shill. They work in groups too, playing pro and con to their derailment topic.

Agreed. We all have a common goal and the kike shills try to divide and conquer.

JIDF shilling is getting out of control because they realise with the influx of newfags from T_D they have a better opportunity to shill successfully.

Globalists are the ones who caused WW1 and WW2 by controlling the money and media and exploiting existing tensions (a lot of them manufactured by them) between European countries, and are now spending all their time trying to wage war on Russia.

>hhhuuuurrrr if you don't spend all your time antagonizing Europeans instead of all uniting against the real menace you're a globalist
Okay shill.

>She literally abandoned our country

No she didn't. She did a couple videos about Canada a few months ago, and still talks about it a bunch of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kqlu_6q5rw
youtube.com/watch?v=OfPB9VcPkfY

Either way it's good that she also tries to fix issues in Europe and the US, and nobody cares what you think about her. It's literally only the shills obsessed with trying to character assassinate anyone who's not leftist or a neocon who have been making 20 billion threads about her for the last months. If you don't like her, just talking about her,

Even some of the Zionists don't care about "antisemitism", they see it as a way for Jews to increase their feeling of oppression and Jewish identity, and also as a way for Jews to feel like they have to go back to Israel.

A lot of the "antisemitic incidents" in the last year were traced back to Israel.

apnews.com/a6a67fb761304e3cae7497faa32dcdc9
>Israel arrests hacker linked to threats on US Jewish centers

I agree though a lot of shills and groups exploit that too

i read thru related image op attached, and have to say, although that "agent" poster has some good points i believe he overestimates the amount of influence (((they))) have. the only people those shill tactics may draw into arguments would be newfags that have only been around for a few months tops. i know i personally lurked here for about 1 yr before even posting anything, and had a pretty good idea what was going on by then. but the kike agent is grossly overestimating imo.

there is about a zero percent chance that anyone who was jew-neutral before Sup Forums still is after a bunch of time here. and in that same vein, there is no "going backwards" once u realize the truth. there are no amount of words, arguments, or caused discord that will convince me to love the jew. never gonna happen. they need to be gassed for real this time. there is no possible way to "dampen down" any anti semetic sentiment by causing huwhite peepoe to argue. the jew has been raising into public consciousness all over the internet and then into real life. its too late, too many people know what they are up to. the merchant memes alone have been highly damaging to them. even on normiebook/plebbit/twatter there is a LOT of jew hate going on, and elsewhere like reddit. it is only growing. no amount of time spent shilling or sheckels is going to magically make us let off, or somehow convince us the jew is good. they have infiltrated everything, and need to be stopped.

tl;dr there is no damage control the jew (jidf) can do. its too late, and already in the public conscience. its not going away, its too late. 1488.

when did this come out? Even if it's fox it's still msm naming the jew.

It's all true, but this whole "the shills are all kikes" thing is fucking shit up. Right now the easiest group one could point to, to explain the ridiculous shilling today, would be the Mudslimes. Followed by lefties who, also hate Israel.

People have to stop thinking that the west only has one enemy here.

>Holy shit you're actually retarded

hello kike shill. nice to know u think you have any power here. normally i just ignore u, but i felt like naming u today. your tactics do NOT under any circumstance make the situation go towards your favor. you may believe money can fix everything, but it will not fix this. day of the rope is coming soon for you. maybe fuck off back to ur temple now and curl ur ugly ass hair...

disgusting desu

found the jew! gtfo kike

,and here's one of the very mudslimes I mentioned.

THIS.

KIKE TRICKERY
I R
K IGNORE
E C
KIKE TRICKERY
E
ROPE THEM
Y

>influx of newfags from T_D
... and who brought them here, I wonder?

>tfw not white

I'm making this thread because they've managed to fool a couple of people to start attacking people like Tara McCarthy, Lauren Southern because they're "e-celebs" or "tradthots" or "roasties" or something equally retarded. If you don't like these fucking people, stop talking about them instead of being fooled to do the bidding of the Jew by trying to destroy their character and career.

And even people who get redpilled can be susceptible to divide & conquer tactics.

Soros is basically the boogeyman used by the media to hide all the more powerful Jews like the Rothschilds who dictate what he does. They even try to push the meme that Soros "is an "antisemite who worked for the Nazis" to hide that he's pushing the same agenda that countless other Jews are pushing. Basically a scapegoat to distract from what Jews have been doing for centuries and the more powerful Jews and groups like the CFR. That way they can say 'it's not Jews, it's just Soros globalists like Soros (who happens to be Jew, but that's not unrelated!), like the leftists say "it's not Jews, it's just the Zionists".

But Anglos are huge retarded faggots.

bamp

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never
meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking
and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven
had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i
was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a
giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I
opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said.
I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just
looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around
while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds.
I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then
proceeded to lick his fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down on the cold
concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised.
Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him
TRS labeled Water which in actuality was just pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my
sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Father Land poured Zink into my mouth.
Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was
beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for
pictures of their cocks to prove that they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes
circumsized penis Ghoul then went on a rant about how he was no longer a degenerate like in his
youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone
to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and
delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife.
Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands
held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that
I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl.

Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17
year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head
and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.
All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would
discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700
speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.
McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking
that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his
seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this
argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20
minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a
very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so
he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel.
Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out you know you're still a virgin right
Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

reminder that the mods are in on this and it is why they do nothing. switch to mlpol.net the mods are part of the community there.