It's time to wave the white flag

Jerusalem will be in the hands of jews.

Admit it,Sup Forums voted for the wrong guy."but muhh crusade" is nothing more than an act of extreme LARPing.Our vote didn't count.The jews will win no matter what happened.Democracy has failed us.

It's time to blend in with degeneracy.Let's fuck some traps,join a pride parade,vote for democrat party and accept mass immigration.

I mean,wouldn't it'd be great to be on the right side of history?..

if you whites are so good how come the jews always have all the real power?

>move embassy to Jerusalem
>mudslimes chimp out
>israel responds to chimp out
>mudslimes eradicated

4d chess

Why aren’t we moving Jerusalem to be the capital of the Kingdom of Jerusalem?

The jews will not win. Do not be so defeatist. We are on the right side of history.

Fuck you muzzies I hope jews win your ass gets BTFO!

BTFO KAFFIR SHIILS

KEK CONFIRMS

JEsus, are fuckers even trying to shill properly anymore?

I still have no problems with you muslims and the Jews killing each other.

I would rather see Jerusalem under Muslim control than fucking Catholic scum. Catholics are worse than Jews

This is all going according to plan. Next step, nuke Mecca.

U americucks tends to forgot that Islam has escpaed degeneracy while you were busy promoting it. If we die,degeneracy will prevail and u can say goodbye to white race and stretch your ass for gay black men

nah nah nah op, don't you know that everything is happening and trump can travel time and he is just using his autistic son's brain waves to psych out hillary because she has a radio in her boot and it prevents her from communicating with the rothchilds alien pyramid in antartica which was placed there by hitlet originally when Ghandi and him had a weekend on Epstteins aeroplane.. They had to discard their love child (barack) in hawaii on the way back from their holiday. Trump knows all this he is just keeping it a secret. STOP FUCKING SHILLING OP. THE ALT RIGHT WILL PREVAIL WE DO NOT FORAGE WE DO MEME. TRUMP IS GOD TRUMP IS LOVE, i heard that Mel, his wife is called that because she has pure melanin. BARON TRUMP IS THE PRODIGAL SON.

It's not that bad user. It made me smile.
Also kept me wondering, and after a few minutes I finally agreed to let my wife's boyfriend fuck me.
I've never been happier.
Don't you want to be in the right's side of history too?

Lol this is just the start, we’ve been even more degenerate in the past. We’ll come back from it. For example I’ll never take shit from a shit skin in real life ever again.

I would rather Jerusalem was in the hands of the Jews as their capital rather than in the hand of Muslims who have no respect for other cultures and would tear Jerusalem down. Go for it Mr President.

> Btw Israel was founded a long time before that Islamic religion began. Just sayin'

>Jerusalem will be in the hands of jews.

And when they destroy al-Aqsa mosque, that is when the fun starts.
We should absolutely not defend Jews from what is coming after that.
Just get comfy and let the murderous muslim mobs do to Jews what they want.

>muslims has no respect for other cultures

that's arabs not muslims.Stop saying that arabs are muslims.Most asian muslims are very polite and can assimilate to other country's culture within a few years.

Is giving them enough rope to hang themselves a saying in your country neighbour?

Watch what happens to the people investigating this trump russia shit. A pro hillary team put together by a pro hillary boipussy

Now ask yourself why would he do something so inflammatory? surely not to draw these people out of the woodwork where drones can get them Jewrusluem indeed

maybe its just a ploy to get them all in one place
smaller nuke

It's biblical guys. One step closer to eradicating degeneracy. You guys really should start watching some Trump prophecies.

What kind of cuck cares about jerusalem ?
What does it change ? In what way does it affect us ? Jerusalem means nothing except for kikes and muds.
If you are not one of them, its not worth more than any piece of clay in the world. For real christians, the whole universe is god's holy creation.
Fuck jerusalem. It should be nuked, so we can have some peace, and mecca too.

>in the hand of Muslims

You do know that the Palistinians are both Muslims and Christians?

The Israli's are exclusively Jewish.

The Merkin president has just taken the city where Jesus died (for a while) and the resurrection occurred away from Christians and given it to the people who tried to kill him.

>mudslimes chimp out worldwide
>antisemitism rises
1. Jewry to make aliyah en masse
2. mudslimes are thrown out of west

Holy shit, do you retards not realise this is a shill.
Notice how he is saying "we voted for the wrong guy", when his flag is from malaysia...
Is it newfags or just more shills bumping the thread?

i'm malaysian muslim but i rooted for trump during the election.This is not a shill.Jerusalem will be lost.

Yea we lost. The jews outsmarted us once again. Maybe they will let us Constantinople(pbuh)

>Palistinians are both Muslims and Christians?
Christian Population was always tiny and most have jumped ship to live in the Americas

512D

that is dome of the rock
< this is al-aqsa

>Jerusalem will be in the hands of jews.
This has been the case for 50 years.

Trump is painting a giant bullseye on the jews. The Jew tries to hide in the shadows, but now they will be named and all the butthurt Muslims will focus on them.

Not really.The jews only control half of jerusalem.The other half belongs to muslim.If jews got 100% of jerusalem then AL Aqsa mosque will be demolish so jews can build their solomon temple.

Antichrist will appear when solomon temple has been built.

>mudslimes eradicated
We're going to eradicate Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Indonesia, etc.?
Why are you so stupid?