m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU

inb4 boogie needs everyone to socialize his gf

I hope he dies soon

LMAO FATTY GO BOOM BOOM

Who remembers him crying on stream last time while watching his wedding videos

Boogie? More like Booger!

he should have got the lapband on his neck

A Death Cab For Cutie song too.

I like how this fat manchild is surrounded by toys while his life is falling apart, and he STILL can't stop consuming calories live.

Can I get a quick rundown on this hutt?

>"She told me she's not a very sexual person"
kek

he is a delusional fat fuck from America (kinda redundant to write it like this).

context cunt, is this new? this fag is always melting down so I can't tell

LOL.

To be fair, isn't Boogie losing weight? I would give him a chance, if I was a women, since he's rich. Then again women are retarded, and this guy is beta as fuck so.

Made Youtube videos when it was relativity new playing a character with a lisp that got irrationally angry at video games.
Yes it is. His wife made him lose weight so she could leave him lmfao.

Fat fucking anti trump liberal piece of shit.

the stuff you would see cleening out his fat flaps.

>1:01:52
lmao

>he STILL can't stop consuming calories
but user his mother may have abused him 30 years ago so it's not his fault he's not responsible :(

This is fine
Obesity is fucking disgusting it is nothing but a waste of resources and just creates insecure easily depressed individuals who can barly contribute as they can barly get off their ass

>start losing weight right around the time he gets surgery
>have lost more weight than him even though he literally can't eat
what a lazy nigger this fat fuck is

Welcome to the sub club

Guess his wife had to settle for half his shit rather than all of it since he got surgery and didn't pop dead.

He's not rich enought to justify cleaning running shit from his legs for the rest of your life; he's worth a meager $700k

He's getting turned on by both sides. This is the ultimate way to get redpilled.

He's finding out there will NEVER be enough to appease the rabid, insane left. There will always be something new that offends someone or makes you a racist/sexist/homophobe for saying it.

If he doesn't see that there's no way to win with the left after this, he's just straight fucking retarded.

Any educated person who didn't take out a retarded huge loan and invests/works from their early-mid 20's should have that much by 43. You're right he's not worth the effort at all for $$$

Ah nevermind, yeah he kind of deserves it.

I hope that woman gets with a nice white man to have children with.

His wife felt so bad for him that she made him get the surgery, so when she left he would be able to take care of himself.

>"she wasn't into sex"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have never watched one of his videos before, and now I know why.

Wait, she's fat too, NEVER MIND she deserves to be single.

Fuck, this is literally burger central. Kill all of them.

I don't think she was fat until after she married him.

Hold on a secind. He's 43? He looks barely 30, although with fat fucks it's hard to tell.

Nah, she was fat for non american-british standards
Now she is morbidly obese

why do people watch this attention seeking beta faggot?

I mean, isnt it kind of obvious he's doing this for attention. like this is all planned out before hand.

>oh shit, i cant make a wedding video stream on monday that should get me some sympathy points.
>then do the daddy hurts me stream on tuesday and maximise the sympathy levels.

This is embarrassingly pathetic.

Yes but the thing is you need initial instability to become obese, or at least I believe you do. No sane normal individual wants so be obese so the only way they could slip into such a condition is from something that precedes it. Obesity is a huge flag for something else fucked up in the person on a mental level.

wasnt into sex because they couldnt find their genitals and much less get them passed her anus flaps.