Why is this fake nation still allowed to exist?

why is this fake nation still allowed to exist?

Trump please

someone should give them a nuke so they can set it off in Jewrusalem

All african and middle eastern states are fake. Their borders are nothing more than lines drawn by white people on sand.

it makes kikes butthurt

Why is this fake nation still allowed to exist?
boers please.

>flag
>calling someone else a fake nation
polder please

Nigger please, you're just a past colony of ours.
We fought for our own knowledge, culture and independence, you just got that from western countries who already had that.
and it's mr toothpaste to you tyrone

>We fought for our own knowledge, culture and independence,
us too, then you and the rest of the west fought us
why mr toothpaste?
didn't like zwarte piet being segregated her?

well you were and are underdeveloped, so we forced our culture and knowledge upon you because it is in many ways superior.

Juhruhsalem is 45% arab, you ingorant monkey eater

Who said the do?

US should just be annexed by US

i like you
just dont like some of the inhumane things some of your fellow countrymen do to boer people

still 55% kike, so basically 100% non human

mildly rustled my jimmies

>pay for jews all around the world to migrate, kill/force out current population
>years pass
>look goy, its rightfully our land, its only 45% arab!

(((Israel))) keeps them around so We keep donating dollars and American lives to fight their little back alley dirt wars.

If they were destroyed or recognized completely, stupid American thumpers would begin to question why do we send billions to Israel every year, and give them unfettered access to our intelligence and surveillance assets.....

It’s like asking why there are heels in pro wrestling...

Guess who gave them the uranium to make one you stupid fucking soutpiel

>Toothpaste
>Culture

You haven’t had culture since Rembrandt. You’ve been a Jew gangster hideout for the past 200 years. Dykes, stroopwaffels, needle parkjes, dodo weed xdxdxd, and that’s about it. Congrats

that's the only big minus we've had to deal with. Neutral countries get a shitton of jews. I hope to revive the fatherland's glory.

Japan please

Caring this much about muslims

>ooga booga nuke the mudzlemzsc

talking about palestine malema

This
Palestinian identity is objectively made up