Define what it means to be "white"?

>You may use an old definition
>You may use a new definition
>You may use your own definition
>What happens when people stop identifying as white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCTWXv6hKMk
youtu.be/Xj1WObGtdpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is all what you are not.
we are the natural enemy of jews and everything bad in this world.
we are too nice and naive and because our curiousity we get in trouble alot, just like Goku from dragonball realy.. atleast i am.

>>What happens when people stop identifying as white?
Sure thing, meme flaggot! Just tell a group of Nigger monkeys that 'You don't identify as White', and they'll totally believe you, being the logical folks they are, and then they'll go away and everything will be magically terrific

>being afraid of black people
That's not even what this thread is about tho

95%+ european DNA (not ashekenazim)

>What happens when people stop identifying as white?
They will be reminded of what they are
youtube.com/watch?v=uCTWXv6hKMk

If we ever abandon being "white" someone else will just use it. They hate it cuz they ain't it, not because it isn't true.

"White" means:
>that cultural identity unique to the Caucasian of Euro descent largely by those in Central/West/Northwestern Europe, which was also adopted by proxy among other Europeans outside these areas
>it is an identity which is manifested by soil; a culture borne out by living close to the land, with a deep, sincere, abiding love for nature and biology
>it is that set of characteristics rejected by Jews and Blacks, who want nothing to do with White identity beyond that which serves their narrative(s)
>it is a natural naivety to trust others and hope for the best; despite having been taken advantage of in the past
>it is the proclivity to explore that which lies beyond the eyes, the mind and the lands
>it is the nature of the White mind to improve the lives of others; though we find that they, like us, just want to be left alone

Someone that is vast majority European blood.
>b-but what exact percentage?
Doesn't really matter, if you look European you are white

Written like a high school freshman trying to fluff out a turd of an essay.

Try use some scientific basis next time, faggot.

Not being a nigger is all it takes to be white now.

exactly this
>>it is an identity which is manifested by soil; a culture borne out by living close to the land, with a deep, sincere, abiding love for nature and biology

hence:
bloed en bodem, loyaliteit is mijn eer
blut und boden, meine ehre heißt treue
blood and soil, loyalty is my honor.

everyone larping as a nationalist without any enviromental plan, and mostly only an economicaly plan, to take care of his soil in the longterm for the future of their children and their children and future generations are larpers with an egocentrical agenda and national liberals in disguise, often infiltrated by jews and people with an influence to serve jews (controled opposition you call them), in other words, your enemies of your people, your culture and your soil
youtu.be/Xj1WObGtdpc

have white skin

you might want to add
and when we go violent, we realy go violent
and some of us it's the all or nothing type.

fuck you lowlevel american, just shut up and let the more smart ones talk.
being us goes beyound your "scientific basis"
even when we explain ourselves you have the need to demonize and ridicule us.
go kill yourself

Not an argument Nigger

we have the exact same problem with our north africans here in europe,
we applause it when a norh african gets a degree, finishes school and build something good , they showed they could help themselves and therefore made us feel like we help them further. we used to though.. now it's different.
in my schooltime i saw it alot that when north africans who studied and worked hard where always picked on, denigrated, assaulted and bullied by their own people, even by their own family! because work and study is for white people, not us. and we white people had to shut up and let it all happen, because we immagine things... look at the world now.. we realy did have an immagination wright? even today

that is not the consensus, flaggot

Awwww aren't you an edgy little LARPer

it's 15:12 here idiot
whatever isn't you is a larper, wright?

idiot or troll.... hmm...
either way.. go kill yourself, you're too stupid anyway. people like you always makes a mess of things, with your need to insult and destroy the nice things we have.
go away ruiner of topics and treads.
you're not even a shitposter, you're quantité negligable.

>Not a coherent thought to argue against, nigger. Find me a scientific basis.
tell that to the non-Whites Jew Nigger

Ooooh. And a triggered one at that! So cute.

Still no basis. Seems your criteria for whiteness are just your fee fees. Cant say I'm surprised/

friendly reminder that wops, micks, and fucking polacks weren't 'white' in american until their votes were needed to keep a boot on the neck of anyone who fails the paper bag test

you triggered nothing.
look up what quantité negligable means, maybe you'll understand.
ps: post your findings! could be fun to learn things ^^
feefees lol..
if you feel nothing from the ground you walk on, the oak, the forrests, the animals, the soils, the air, the sea, the baoab tree.. than i guess you're a soulless dead wanderer wasting time and space of life.

>hurrr look up my simple little insult
You type like an autist, edgelord.

Still waiting for that scientific basis. I know bio 101 hasn't gotten to you yet, but you can try!

Have DNA whos ancestry is derived from North West Eurasian Caucasoids dating back to 35,000 B.C in the Caucacus region of North Eurasia.

And how do you propose you measure when the DNA entered into said person's genome?

no, it's not, it's a finding, after a diagnose of your posts.. just mearly a finding.

Still waiting. Why is it so hard to come up with a simple definition, my dude?