This is your date for tonight

This is your date for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=H3Iq25GngeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks happy.

Why does it look like she lit two cherry bombs in her eye sockets?

If you got reincarnated into every pedophile dream you wouldn't be happy about it either. And She knows what these photos are going to be used for

Is it barbie-sized?

>NUT

I take her to eat something fresh, buy her couple of packs of coffee and take her grocery shopping to assemble some Emergency MRE Rations when she needs to go back to the field.

Also go shopping a reliable sidearm for her if the military didn't issue her one since getting killed because your gun jammed or because you couldn't reload quick enough is a really shitty way to go.

>teach a salaryman reincarnated in the body of a little girl the pleasures of the D
This is why penises were created.

>she

Am I the only one who's liking the show so far? When I first heard of it it seemed retarded and after the first episode it still felt pretty retarded but ep 2 was actually good. I'm guessing it'll turn to shit in a few episodes though.
Also, there are no mountains in southern Sweden but I guess that's magic for you.

this is a japanese salaryman.

I'm enjoying it so far. A.Yuki's amazing range in full display this episode.

The dogfights have been cool. It was also interesting to find out that this is not your average body swap scenario. The protagonist has already spent a full 9 years reincarnated.

>NUT

>She

That's like half of them user.

Would you a career driven salaryman?

can you fuck off fujos?

>Am I the only one who's liking the show so far?
No.
The 'general' consensus was that Ep1 wasn't the best. I think it was more due to the addaptation backlash than anything else, not that the show was perfect or anything.
So far, I'm hearing that Ep2 fixed a lot of things. I personally hate the magitech flying apparatuses of the show and I think Tanya's face could've been a bit more... pointed? Somehow, I don't mind nublobface's design.

The fights are good. The sound design is good. The production value is good. I've spotted a bit of CGI here and there but they aren't using it as a crutch. Good use of one-frame inserts for explosions. Aoi Yuuki, of course, nails it. Especially when the scene calls for craziness.

Most of those by the end of those nine years already have at least a childhood friend marriage promise and an adventurer guild membership.

Most people like it. Fights are well done.

Trap date is best date.

>Forcing the plot-line of it being a re-incarnated salary man so they can create little relation between the reader who wants to self insert and the book
It's shit?

I know people bitched about the flying horse in episode 1, but I like how each country has their own approach on flight.

what the fuck is around her eyes

Still hate the flying toilets.
"Flying horses" is okay as a concept but they looked horrible.
I would've preferred a waist-pack for the empire instead of a gundam-leg. Something less intrusive anyway, so as to not ruin the silhouette.

It feels like a justification for why a child could be so cutthroat to me. She does not seem like a character someone could easily insert into, her personality is too defined.

SALARYMAN BLOWJOB WOO WOO WOO

Armored boots are good at kicking.
Post kicking webm.

>She does not seem like a character someone could easily insert into
I don't think it's one of those stories.
In the first place, Tanya's mind is disjointed and it gets worse.
She wants to live a cozy, upper-tier life but will flood her tiny panties while in combat from the sheer pleasure of it. Apparently, she doesn't realize this at a conscious level.

Finally, he/she is seriously not a character that it meant to be self-inserted into. Quite the opposite.

I prefer normal boot stomping. More kinky.

Here's something that would have been better. Like a broomstick, but more horsey. I understand the whole Flying Cavalier thing but they were just so bad to look at.

There's a lot of shitposting about this anime, but I like it. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the threads.

I think this is the only character that burns atheism for power

Isn't that kind of cheating though?

The whole process of forcing her to grovel and plead to God seems sort of pointless if brainwashing is involved.

Like, if you're going to do that why not just do it in one fell swoop?

True but I think the bigger point is for her to show "miracles" and somehow increase the faith of the ones watching it

Bit of a two birds, one stone kind of deal. Sort of impair the original point slightly but it also give a much bigger payout. Tanya's punishment is not that important in the greater scheme of things. Using her also as an agent really ups her value.

For us, it just make the story more interesting. For Tanya, well... She gets pissed off.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484355867412.webm
is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484355759146.webm

If she uses it enough she won't be pissed off anymore

She'll still be pissed.

Pissed at the infidels who refuse the glory and grace of God.

>She does not seem like a character someone could easily insert into,
Very tight, but possible.

I don't understand why we're supposed to think Tanya is evil, aside from her making evil looking faces. She's just acting rationally and coolly, exactly what is needed to survive in wartime. If anything I sympathize with her more than any other character seen so far.

It's actually entertaining as fuck. Hopefully it won't take the Izetta route and just stick to being an over the top power fantasy. Not everything needs to be serious and dramatic.

Well, in a way you're right. And in another, you aren't.

>acting rationally and coolly
>blowing a hole in the wall and about to lobotomize a cadet for being cheeky

That was a calculated move. She's a little girl surrounded by haughty men in their prime, it was absolutely necessary for her to assert her superiority otherwise she would be subject to insubordination and much worse, this is the army after all.

Yep. Tanya has to skip over a LOT of stuff to attain her goal as quickly as possible. Thank god (lol) that she has a good magical aptitude, she gets to enroll like that.
Unfortunately, she IS a little girl and it has to be taken into account. Shit-talking the ranks didn't work, although she expected as much. That was the groundwork. Being brutal was the second step. She probably wouldn't have given shitstain trainee anything more than a cut on his face. Or bayoneted the ground next to his head.

It depends on the execution. They will find a way to fuck it up either way.

They've been doing well with the adaptation so far though. They had the discretion to completely change the encounter with God which, in the original work, is literally the guy talking with a stereotypical bearded God-looking dude who looks really cranky. It was handled far, far better in the anime.

ED:
youtube.com/watch?v=H3Iq25GngeI

not them but i also find that rather reaching. also if why not choose an asshole war vet?
and if hes to reincarnate as everything he hates why not throw in a deformity/cripple/illness?

I've been defending the designs, but this was really BAD

man i fucking love it already so much. episode 2 was really even much better than 1.

does anybody have seen the japanese subs anywhere? kitsuneko doesnt have it.

>and if hes to reincarnate as everything he hates why not throw in a deformity/cripple/illness
The point is to give him a potential path to the cushy life he desires free of horrible shit but ONLY if he praises the Lord's name in earnest.

I'm enjoying the show too, but I still think the reincarnation part of the premise is unnecessary.

The character could be justified/explained just by saying "she has a Genius level intellect". No need for the convoluted salaryman reincarnated thing.

May be for Japanese it helps to empatice with the main character, but to me it does the oposite. Can’t really get into the setting when God in person chose this specific Japanese guy to be reincarnated in another world. How much worlds God manages? Didn’t say God he manages 7 billon person? What about the other worlds, he doesn’t count the people there? Between 7 billon people, lot of them probably even more faithless than him, what made this guy worth of giving him a lesson?

The magical nazi lolita wrecking not-europeans its cool. The salaryman part is just unnecessary.

Don't get me wrong, is not that I think that it ruins the overall result, it's just a minor nuissance, but still makes me raise an eyebrow.

Don't know why people get so riled up over this. Sure, it may be unnecessary, but it's not going to have any relevance past episode 2.

So I thought the name was kind of meh but the idea was interesting enough for me to check the manga and holy shit was it the right choice
this is amazing

also my face when PROMOTIONS

People write what they want to write and people read what they want to read. Don't claim there's some universal need that needs to be fulfilled.

the anime was kind of meh* I meant
I don't know how this even happened

Different tastes, the same way some people think is fine some people think its retarded.

>lip biting
cute

No matter what you think about it, it's not a big deal. Not like it's being shoved in your face constantly, it's just an excuse to start the story.

>Don't claim there's some universal need that needs to be fulfilled.

But there are, user. It's just this kind of media completly ignore them.

But to be fair, a good amount of western media does that too. Including lit.

Honestly I think that makes it even more upsetting. It's such an irrelevant plot element which immediately devalues the narrative. If Tanya was just a psychopath or had some tragic in-universe backstory then it'd both make more sense and have more weight. Making it an isekai plot has no reasoning besides the salaryman mindset, and I doubt most salarymen are as self-motivated as Tanya is.

Never said it was a big deal, I said it was a minor nuissance.

Well, some people here are taking it on a more personal level.

It would make 0 sense for an actual girl her age to be acting or thinking like she is, so the isekai plot actually helps in making the character more believable.

lot of people like it

they have problems with the design but it's not a complete turn off for the fans of the novel

It also makes 0 sense for an alternate universe WWI+II with magic to take place so it's not like the author isn't already pulling the suspension of belief taut.

Child prodigies aren't unheard of, child psychopaths are even more common, and the whole "mission from god" plot could be preserved without being an isekai. Hell, make her an archangel who got kicked out of Heaven and has to redeem herself through spreading word of God.

>something inside me broke that day

True, but the Isekai part is what made this jump to the top lists, if wasn't for that probably it would be one of those ignored fantasy works.

Japan seems to love works that reference things they know. If you make a fantasy world its just another fantasy work, if you make a fantasy world and dump some /k/ or /his/ stuff it becomes a best seller. I guess that makes them feel the novel is smart or something.

I think the reincarnation works well. As a plot device, it helps circumventing a LOT of stuff. Just having Tanya be a genius would not be enough to explain how she has access to that sort of logistical knowledge.

Also help with the character. She'd just be a pure monster if she was naturally like that at that age. The guy was cold-hearted but not a psychopath in his first life. The transposition made it possible for him to become righteously twisted. As far as plot devices go, this is pretty much one of the best example of isekai/reincarnation out there. It's not used to have the audience self-insert but as a genuine plot-point.

>in the original work
No, there's an LN.

Reincarnation is an important part of the plot. The conflict with Being X is only going to get more important.

>Hell, make her an archangel who got kicked out of Heaven and has to redeem herself through spreading word of God.

This would be certainly better. At least it fits the setting.

>the reincarnation part of the premise is unnecessary.
>welcome to 99% of Isekai

Would've still been better if they made her a woman in her past life. It feels pretty weird to think of a 10 year old loli as a middle aged salary man.

I know, that's exactly the problem

it still couldve been an asshole war vet rather than an asshole businessman>Reincarnation is an important part of the plot. The conflict with Being X is only going to get more important.
i hope so because as it is its nonsensical

The ed is awful

>If you make a fantasy world its just another fantasy work
If you make a fantasy world without twist, it will be compared to other works on its own merits, which mean it has to be consistent etc. and to be actually good. I think most authors realize that their story doesn't hold up without a twist. Youjo or Overlord may stay on their own, but remove the reincarnation from most isekai and you end up with a really really bad LotR

I don't think so. Sure, it has not real purpose to make her a man changed into a little girl (compared to something stupid like a fallen angel, say) but you cannot ONLY write this kind of story seriously either.
I'm not complaining either but for the sake of making the characters funny and interesting, you have to jazz them up a bit. It's cliché but not useless in the end. Make the character of Tanya pitiable in another way.

Like those fuckos who think the story wouldn't have worked without the isekai. They are kinda right to a point. The story would've been less popular. They'Re retarded, though, in thinking it lessens the story in any way.

How old is she supposed to be anyway?

Not wanting a little girl who act like a middle age salary man. She will know to stay clear rich old men.

Is it homo to want to fuck Tanya?

No, I'd fuck her and I'm straight

What? So do they have some kind of stasis device to keep people looking young despite their age?

How am I supposed to take this anime seriously?

Why would you want to?

It's not fun if they look that mindbroken before I get my dick out

Sure, magic is okay but reincarnation isn't.
Clarke must be spinning in his bed, in another word.

>Very tight, but possible.

10/10 Would try to conquer Europe with him.

>that character design

You're not supposed to take it very seriously.

She has the mind of a 40 year old Japanese psychopath. She's like 10 years old physically.

>2 manga volumes out
>no raws

>only 7 chapters translated in 13 months
>no fansubs for the anime
Yeah this series is about as dead as can be.

Overlord doesn't stay up as a fantasy work but that's because the whole purpose of it is to fuck with the genre and show what would happen if some endgame MMO player got transported to a fantasy world.

Youjo Senki would benefit if it removed the isekai and focused more on worldbuilding and historical grounding. The entire gimmick is that the protagonist is a psychopathic little girl with a great deal of self-motivation, and making them a salaryman reincarnated barely has that make sense. Tanya could easily be a mentally damaged orphan who is given a gift from God or a sociopath with natural abilities that decides she wants to climb to the top.