Defends Muslims

>Defends Muslims
>They try and kill her
>She'll still defend them

UK YES

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/888803/Theresa-May-assassination-man-accused-kill-Prime-Minister-plot-Westminster-Downing-Street
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe she will be best friends forever with Prez Trump again now.

> MAGA and Brexit 4ever!

it wasn't muslims tho

It's the mentality of a battered housewife.

wuts this now? Mudslimes tried to kill May?

Why is the fucking news in the US such utter garbage?

The only sad thing is that they didn't succeed. The tories are a pack of traitors and traitors deserve the rope.
>inb4 labour aren't any better
I don't support labour, they are enemies, but a traitor should be hated more than an enemy.

Not all muslims, just some of them.
Which makes it perfectly ok to keep their numbers increasing here, apparently.

>female acting against everything logic
not news at all mane

Seems like you're slowly catching up that politics is actually a one party system and its all a theatrical pile of shite for the cameras.

>tries to kill her
What happened?

For fuck sake Muslims you had ONE JOB!

Made plans to bomb and knife her in london.

>Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman, 20, from north London, and Mohammed Aqib Imran, 21, from southeast Birmingham, are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on terror charges on Wednesday morning.
Your shitposting skills are poor, for an Aussie

she's a good goy

What did they do just bust the guy? No actual attempt? Set-up job like the the FBI usually does in the US?

topkek
Like an abused dog she'll crawl even closer to them.

>arab names mean muslim

bad form lad

>try and kill her

oh come on they are just kids, they just don't know how to properly vent their frustrations with the government... they didn't even do anything

express.co.uk/news/uk/888803/Theresa-May-assassination-man-accused-kill-Prime-Minister-plot-Westminster-Downing-Street

Willing to take a bet on that, m8?

No, I'm sure they're just Syriac Christians named MUHAMMAD

those are just two quintessentially british names tho. does not in any way imply they are muslims.

I live in Birmingham and go to Mosque with one of the alleged. He is a good boy, always helps the elderly and is very active in our community. This is typical Britain First type bullshit trying to impugn our community. An absolute shame that some people need to use us as scapegoats.

Aussie bants have gone down the shitter tbqh.

Who wants to bet the guys that got caught doing this will be let off, and paid out for spending time in jail?

>trump is a globalist shill
>Sup Forums still defends him

go figure

surprised you know what a shitter is

who wants to bet they didnt exist and the government are just trying to prevent people asking questions why they always seem to LITERALLY dodge the bullet on attacks.
All this has done is raise more suspicion how they can thwart this attack before its even started to develop yet kids are blown up in Manchester.

You aint no muslim bruv

(((no idea 2bh)))

>It wasn't real muslims
>Real islam has never been tried!

fuck off m8 me and the lads would eat you for dinner

not sure what you are getting at...

Have you been entirely oblivious to why Trump won in the U.S.? We had the neocons and the neolibs two sides of a Globalist (((coin))). You have the Tories and Labor ... who are also two sides of the same coin.

We voted Trump to flip the chessboard. They tried to set him up for a coup and it's failing. Now ALL the (((globalists))) are shitting their pants.

The EU will be gone in < 5 years... so I wouldn't rush to pay that Brexit bill faggot.

They are Pakistani-British and Bangladeshi-British. This means that they are Muslim as only foreigners report their ethnicity as British.

Hope you never gamble, you seem to pick sides with horrible odds.

It's time to stop, user

>The EU will be gone in < 5 years
Elaborate.

The UK is the most cucked country in Europe, we completely lost them. They are gone.

>Ita "nigger on every street corner" ly posting about which country is cucked.
Even Sweden and Germany can't compare to your cities.

No, she'll still call him an Islamophobe

I'd like to see Muslims try and kill Trump. He would go full serb on them

the serbs lost 4 wars in a decade, maybe not the best idea

Agreed.

I would love to see the snobby ivory tower politicians be killed by the very people they are unleashing on their citizens.

It would also be quite fitting since she told Trump to stop being Islamophobic just a week ago

NATO can't bomb you if you lead NATO

Maybe because counter terrorism forces put more emphasis on protecting the leader of the country rather than an average civilian or 50

The "anglosphere" bullshit is the biggest lie you fags push.

Most working class Americans are german/irish/italian/slav in the north and scotch-irish in the south.

We need to be friends with europe as a whole, not butt buddies with the english

The anglo-sphere is an American creation like the White race.

It doesn't and would never preclude being buddies with Europe. It's about shifting alliances and backstopping Brexit.

>he believes in memes

lmao, pay debt nigel, can't wait to see your "country" fall

UK will be a caliphate in 5 years

Get ready

It's not a meme. I thought it wasn't as bad as the internet said but after going there in person it turned out that the memes were understating the problem.
>Walk down high street.
>A nigger on every street corner.
>Gypsy begging in the middle of the pavement.
>Almost all the Italians are over 50.

>after going there in person

you never left your hometown nigel al-bagdhadi

>need to use us as scapegoats
lel mudshits literally cannot stop thinking about goats

Shit nigger going to three continents and more than 10 countries is not leaving my home town? My home town must be the largest town on Earth.

This is an important point, are we to believe the number of misguided muslims is to remain constant as the muslim population increases exponentially?

The answer is obviously no, the numbers are predictably going to get even worse with our governments failing to deal with the threat

eg;

>not intercepting Salman Abedi on return from Libya prior to bombing Ariana Grande's concert

>not revoking citizenship of ISIS combatants and allowing them free passage back to the UK

>placating the islamic population by constantly excusing their outrageous behaviour as guests in our countries, essentially celebrating their efforts of raising filthy little terrorists with no respect for us when entire ungrateful cunt families should be put on the next plane out. This feeds into their victim culture where they've been conditioned to believe they are immaculate (special thanks to the media for helping with that)

and so forth

Now we have a bristling block of jihadis that we can never get rid of, their country of their ethnicity is not going to take our criminals.

>now they are citizens with all of the BENEFITS that come with that and not much else to do but raise large taxpayer funded families in our lands which they will obviously spread their toxic ideology to

AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THIS PROBLEM ISN'T GOING TO GET WORSE?

>IT CAN'T BLOODY WELL IMPROVE IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM

bad
even worse