How is this even reality?

kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/06/dont-call-us-snowflakes-damages-mental-health-say-young-people/
archive.is/zwMuh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/06/dont-call-us-snowflakes-damages-mental-health-say-young-people/

Kek.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/06/dont-call-us-snowflakes-damages-mental-health-say-young-people/
archive.is/zwMuh

>when you jew so hard ya jew yourself

tfw you realize this is a real article.

>archive.is/zwMuh
>germany annexed norbot

GAS GAS GAAAS IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT!

start calling them turd flakes

This is why.

horny pic

Why am I getting an error 500

Nigga how is cyber bullying real etc etc etc

OUR CLAY OUR BOTS.

When you get offended so easily that people call you a snowflake, and that term hurts your rentals health so you become even more offended.

just nuke us

Underrated

Remember to use the term Snow-Nigger.

Because shaking has been socially changed. It used to be that shaming motivated correction, it now means abuse.
Young people, who haven't snapped out of their Jewish slumber, are nearly retarded.

>Shaking
Shaming

How about Koch nigger?

What does it mean if you take snowflake as a badge of pride and pissing people off about it?

When did snowflake stop meaning "people who think they are special"?

ffs this generation is seriously lost

>don't call us snowflakes, it hurts our snowflake feelings

>tfw schizophrenic
>tfw retards like this feel the need to pretend that they have problems for attention
>tfw cyberbullying isnt real

You know, I expect old people on Facebook to be this triggered by obvious bait, but I'm actually disappointed by you faggots.

>Boomers leach off younger generations.
>Throw tantrums every time they don't get their way
>Call young people "snowflake" to distract from their intergenerational theft.
>Wonder why the young generation is up in arms.

Yeah, nah you jew cunt - fuck off back to speddit along with all the other boomers.

Mostly agree. Except for my parents because they protected me from almost all of the modern problems.

>The real snowflakes are the conservatives. You can't even wish them happy holidays or they get all offended. If you own a coffee shop be extremely careful what kind of cups you use or the little snowflakes will get offended. If you own a store make sure you use the "correct" signage. Don't even think of changing the words to a song unless you get their approval first. (changes that replace Jesus Christ with Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly and other Fox News people are ok by them). Also if you're a celebrity don't have any political opinion or they'll get all offended. Of course being hypocrites as well that last one only applies to liberal celebrities, that is non conservative celebrities. How else to explain that they had no problem with Ted Nugent going political by saying Obama could suck on his machine gun. He did that during a concert and there were no cries at all for him to "shut up and sing" But when Donald Trump lied and said Elton John was going to perform at his inaugration Elton John was crucified for simply correcting the record and say no he wasn't.

>In that famous book "shut up and sing" it actually says in that book that it doesn't apply to conservatives. Seriously, I was looking through a hard copy once and it said right in it that it's ok for conservative celebrities to express their political opinions but the liberals should just shut up.

The asshurt in the comment section, lol.

>kill me

I almost forgot. Here's your gas, kike.

man up fag

> stop bantering and criticizing narcissists

but this is exactly why they're called a snowflake.

>newfag doesn't know mfw from tfw

Most people that call other snowflakes are snowflakes themselves. So fuck em

>sips tea

This is why what? Be more specific, butt pirate.

in hand rubbing speak

> stop criticizing and bantering our easily exploitable but fragile minded new age goyim

Boomers love using it on millennials. The great irony is how narcissistic both generations are.

It should desensitize. I've been called racist so much I don't even care anymore.

I wear the label snowflake like it's my badge of pride. Yes I'm evil and entitled hahahaah

>blaming boomers for being degenerate and attention whoring

Young cunts should be gassed right after the shitskins.

>Checks flag
YOU DID THIS , ALL OF IT !!!

m8 read the article it isn't bait. It's a good ole (((think piece))) on young people and their fragile ass mental health.