> Frosty yuki-onna
> Genki vampire
> Dullahan titty monster

Who would you rather date?

Other urls found in this thread:

upup.bz/j/my64507EuEYtnDWl20L6uHw.png
upup.bz/j/my64508yIrYt9wjwwltX7mI.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she feels so socially outcasted, then why doesn't she just duct tape her head on?

Checkmate Dullahans

No but really this show was fantastic. I'm sick of harems with teenage MCs, but it also kind of sucks when harems have adult MCs with adult girls after MC. Truly the best style of harem is one with an adult MC and JK/JC/JS's after his dick.

Himari

How would a woman physically give birth to a Dullahan?

ETA?

Either body first or head first.

The human girl.

Dullahan.

Tetsuo.

I am seriously torn between succy and dullahan. Succy is just so insanely cute, but dullahan has so many geometric possibilities.
like twins?

SUCCubus, for reasons.

Based bio dad

succubus ?> dullahana > yuki-onna >>> shit >>> vampire

Have they still not made a harness that works like an artificial neck to rest her head on? She'd be top heavy, and neck movements would be severely restricted (probably just horizontal movement), but that would make daily life much easier.

She could just get used to it, right? Kind of like how kids get carsick for a few years because cars make rapid movements that the head is not used to, but they grow up and become fine with it eventually. I think she'd be able to do it if she had some proper medical guidance.

This isn't a harem though and if the author knows what's good for it then it'll stay that way.

vampire-chan is cute! CUTE!

>This isn't a harem

Vamp-chan put the SUCC on though

You are like little baby, watch this
S U C C

Are you seriously trying to engineer a device for a handicapped fictional dullahan anime girl? Next you'll try to make gundams work in real life, user.

Can I get a Juzo edit of that pic?

Demi-chan & Juzo.

Ahhaha!
Ahhahahaha!

Something like this?

She can't put the head on top of the neck because that makes her feel ill.

And she can't have the head stuck directly to the body.

So how about having a harness strapped on to her torse, with a small cage attached to it, with a small hammock for the head to rest so it can rest suspended in the air and free to sway a bit ?

The biggest impediment to that is demand. With a current market of three people, really unlikely to get planned, made, and produced.

In the real world they've made prosthetics and stuff like that for people with much more specific issues or conditions.

Succy is cute! Cute!!

Seduce me succy!!!

How much did these things made for one or two people cost? And how much was claimed as charity?

You know that's how it works.
It'd be good PR for any company making them.

succ is best girl
vampire and yukionna share second place
dullahan is 4th

Dullahan's expressions are exceedingly cute

> Succubus gym teacher

Succubus-chan is a math teacher

Centaur no Nayami anime when?

About time we get proper anime about democracy

> Succubus gym teacher

I really want this now

ep2 in a few hrs

I want to use that Dullahan's head as a fleshlight.

There's already been one announced.

Dullahan sounds and act like the best person to have a deep and long-lasting relationship with.

Frosted Flakes is an emotional burden.
Nibbitbat will give you crazy sex in the long run but will be really exhausting to be with.
Teachslut... I have nothing against her. She's commendable and level-headed but I don't think she'd do as a girlfriend. If one touch is enough to blow my pants right off, I can't imagine how complicated it would make things.

Dullahan can do some really kinky stuff in the bed, let's not forget.

1 hr

best answer

those arms

Succubus teacher for sure.

I want to ride the train with ai cha-

link?

Because the head would be too heavy for the duct tape, so it would eventually fall off.

From where does the Succubus get her semen if she's afraid of men?

I want to give the dullahan head pats!

livestream where?

The usual place.

If I put out the fire would she die?

Greatest news (though theres still chance it`ll not have luck like Demi adaptation and will only get some low budget OVA or shit studio)

She doesnt need semen. She just need mastrubation goods and be somewhere miles away from other people to release her pent up sexual energy.

I want to show her my erection and then start jacking off in front of her.

It is realistic manga so there are only two outcomes
1) You get arrested for sexual harrassment
2) She gest arrested for sexual harrassment since police is prejuded against Succubi as against blacks, and she has no way to prove she did not seduce you to perform such acts

It would be extremely painful

I'd let vampire nib nib me

The "fire" is an illusion created where the wormhole connecting her head and body manifests.

One has to realize they are not "separate", there is a neck, however it is in another dimension. She experiences discomfort when fire is touched or for example her head is placed on her shoulders, but otherwise its irrelevant and just visual effect.

There is also no crosscut on her neck and head where neck would have been connected - instead it is naturally covered by skin.

For you

>taunting a succubus with dick

way to get yourself brutally raped, its like taunting a bear with salmon, unless you're horrendously ugly that is.

I want more manga chapters

I'll go to prison for Succy.

But what if I want to get brutally raped by her?

>But what if I want to get brutally raped by her?

so, you want to die, huh

>wanting
>rape

if you want rape then its not rape right? rape is a want you can never have

Waitwhat, they made anime of this? Sweet!

Reminder that the Sister is the best girl.

Subscribed!

>Muh tomboy dykecut
Couldn't agree more OP

Dullahan

Donated to patreon!

I like your style, user.

Wouldn't a steadycam harness be perfect for Dullahans?

Seriously. Fuck the translators for dropping it. It might have been weird, but it's weirdness was part of the charm.

>she doesn't need semen

Lol what? Succubus is literally a semen demon

Vampire-chan is the best girl.

This show if a disability allegory right?

>anime
>rhetorical devices

I'm not sure if it's directly allegorical for one thing in particular so much as a general statement about people who are in some way different. Disabilities are definitely in there though.

upup.bz/j/my64507EuEYtnDWl20L6uHw.png
upup.bz/j/my64508yIrYt9wjwwltX7mI.png

>Dullahan's can do naughty things.

Why is Demi-chan telling her this?

The redhead

Dullahan

Dullahan-chan.
It's probably really easy to rape her.

Why was Dullahan-chan so autistic this episode?

So what happens if I make love to her in her fire-pussy?

>But what if I want to get brutally raped by her?

Sorry, it'd never happen because succ-Sensei is a nice and gentle girl. Her succubus powers only affect the men around her, her personality is normal and she's a KHV so she's gonna need a particular amount of care.

I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.

Vamp chan, i'd let her suck blood from my dick.

When can we expect the 1st doujin to arrive? I want a blood play with vamp slut.

I'm hoping for one with the blue haired penis refrigerator.

It's time to ask the real question.

If you were a Dullahan, would you suck your own dick?

Yes, next question please.

There's really no reason not to at least try it once.
Even normal people would do it I'm sure.

Why didn't the teacher wonder how she is able to eat with her head and got to the bathroom with her body so far away?

>Looks like you're going to be a Dullahan, too. You know, since your heads about to roll.
Fucking savage.

fact: most guys masturbate
fact: getting your dick sucked feels better than a hand job
conclusion: if you could easily do it, wouldn't you go with the more pleasurable option?

HOLY SHIT user. YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING. KEEP GOING, I GOT A BONER RIGHT NOW.

I can already see doujins with sensei draging vamp chan to the closet and raping her there. Also can demi chans get preggo? If not that's sad since when they'll reach 30 they'll desperatly will want a kid but at the same time you can cum inside as many times as you want without fear of getting girl preggo.

Jesus fuck user, what's wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with rape, purest form of affection.

user i...