She won

She won.

Get that through your thick fucking skulls.

She. Won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=BecS7Za3fLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She did not won. God Emperor Trump won and he is fullfilling the prophecy of putting jerusálem back to the jews. The end times is upon us!!!!

only if the voting process was purely democratic, slider

The PEOPLE wanted Hillary.

So Gore and Romey should have been presidents then ?

well

Commies and non-whites aren't people Jan.

she won a game no one was playing.
wow amazing

>She. Won.

You don't understand how democracy works.

She can go be president of California then

no

65.7 million
- 5.7 million illegal spic votes
=Hillary and anti-white spic fucks BTFO

Apart from Russian bots and sister fucking meth-addicted hicks, what kind of "people" voted for Trump?

Eh? She lost by 77 votes, quite a landslide.

>She won.
Yeah the popular vote.......
America is a republic you nethernigger NOT a direct democracy.The electoral college is how you win a presidential election.

What ever happened to this babe? Shes waaaayyyyyy better than that fatty Lauren Southern.

Stop memeing this you fucking britmong, illegal spics and dead people dont count.

>Decrepit old lady wins the wrong game

Kek

She probably had a mental breakdown.
Every time she appeared on Hannity she looked very angry as if she was on a constant period

The kind that was sick and tired of regressive liberal idiocy the other side was hellbent on pushing.

>Winning checkers while playing chess
Don't forget to sage this shill

>illegal spics and dead people dont count.
I doubt spics and dead people voted for Trump yankee.
Did you even read what I said???

What Vladimir said.
>Tides are shifting

>America is a republic you nethernigger NOT a direct democracy.
Republic has nothing to do with being a direct democracy or not.

>The electoral college is how you win a presidential election.
True but that has nothing to do with the US' status as a republic.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the 'more people voted for her' meme.

>SHE

Only urban and inner city retards voted for Hillary.

People who love America all voted for Trump.

The black vote was heavily suppressed in those states. If the RepubliKKKans hadn't gotten away with their modern Jim Crow voter suppression laws, those states would have stayed Democrat.

Make no mistake, this election was stolen. The FBI, the GOP and Russia were all in collusion to steal a historic win for Hillary and for women in general.

>if we played marbles I would have won
But you didn't, no?

EVERY
FUCKING
DAY

not how it works op

What method was used to suppress the black vote?

>WUZ

>HURR DURRN, 'N' SHEEEIT

women should never be president. They have PMS and an altered state of mind every month and don't think rationally and often make wrong decisions like Merkel letting all the terrorists into Europe.

Californians aren't people.

>Yeah the popular vote...

She didnt win electoral college vote, and she DEFINITELY did not win the popular vote.

t.

Voter ID laws.

This post has been posted at least twice every month without fail. When will you people realize this is just shitty gay bait.

And they wonder why they lost. This elitist bullshit when they openly pander to the dumbest Americans. Sage all fields

Won what?

By using voting laws less stringent than some of the most oppressive countries in the world, such as Mexico and Australia who both require registration AND voter ID (basically fascism). Don't you know it's LITERALLY impossible to apply for a free photo ID if you're black, they kill you on site!

And yes this is what the left unironically believes because they are incapable of critical thinking.

>Implying the racist white pieces of shit who voted Drumpf are people

Why do you think that voter ID laws suppress the black vote? As I see it, the law applies to every citizen the same.

>Huffpost and Buzzfeed told me so
lol

The people also wanted Trump apparently. People want a lot of things. People also want to die.

There was not a single "illegal" vote cast for Hillary and you know it. Meanwhile, there is mountains of evidence that the Russians rigged the election for Trump.

>flag
Why do you care, Aquafresh?

LMAO
I live in a illegal beaner society and I can say that there were tons of nasty illegal spics chirping in spic latin at vote locations.

SHE. WILL. PREVAIL. IT WILL BE HER TURN VERY SOON AND DRUMPGNIGGERS WILL BE PURGED

Because they are PROVEN to lower minority vote. Minorites often don't have an id, have less access to the internet so they don't know, less education, less contact with white communities so they know they need an id. The ONLY reason to have vote id laws is to prevent fraud and wow would you look at that, the chance to get hit by LIGHTNING is higher than voter fraud. The is NO other reason than to assume you need id laws, so we can assume there is another reason, which is RACISM.

No she didnt

Name a nation that elects its head of state via national popular vote

they are mostly illegals. Just like NYC.

she was massively corrupt
trump tells us everything we need to know.
better choice

Why do you think fraud is unlikely?
Do you not think that it is a good idea to discourage uneducated people from voting?

Hilldog won some liberal cities, Trump won the whole damn country.

No and the only skull fucking is the one people pay your mother for.

>implying her millions of votes cast by illegal aliens should count
lol

Trum0 is her president

she also got tons of illegal votes, duplicate votes, and votes from dead people too. the fact of the matter is that trump completely outplayed her in the election and pretty soon your going to be seeing in the news just how fucking lucky we all were for trump actually winning the election. Doesnt all of the corruption surrounding hillarys email investigation concern you at all? well it fucking should, this whole thing would have been swept under the carpet if she won, thank fucking god she didnt win.

>SHE HAD MORE PIECES, SO SHE WON.

Yeah but she didn't. Get over it.

Do people really believe this crap?

Because it's proven to be extremely rare?

So basically you're saying niggers are too stupid to drive, have bank accounts, get on airplanes, qualify for food stamps, have utility bills?

Welcome to Sup Forums toothpaste!

Easy to get that many votes when you're shipping in illegals to vote for another democrat.

>Because it's proven to be extremely rare?
Your understating of the concept of proof makes even me question your sanity.

A part from commies, niggers and illegal immigrants who voted for Hillary?

Basically democrats are super racist and think that black people are too fucking stupid to figure out how to get voter I'd. There was a video somewhere where they asked black people on the street if they thought voter I'd was racist they were like "wtf? Why?"

Basically he's admitting blacks are either

A) not intelligent enough to fill out a form
B) too lazy to go to a DMV to apply for an ID
Or C) lack the agency to do either of these things without the assistance of of the noble white man

If you too dumb, lazy, or flat don't give enough of a fuck to navigate a simple ID check than you lack the cognitive ability to vote on things that actually matter. And Jill Stein's voter beach house fund she started after the election did discover discrepancies in every county they investigated, and they were all skewed towards democrats (hence why she stopped pressing the issue). Voter fraud is rampant and easy to commit, so no you don't give a fuck about "muh black votes," what you care about is stuffing ballot boxes by not purging voter roles and removing as many ID verifications as possible.

Again, fucking MEXICO has stricter voting laws than the U.S, I think we can do better than a third world nation.

>these people are too stupid to do simple tasks
>they should be allowed to vote though!

Classic toothpaste.

>saying niggers are too stupid to drive, have bank accounts, get on airplanes, qualify for food stamps, have utility bills?
checked
but it's much worse
the toothpaste is saying all that is why they should vote more...

Which "minority" doesn't have an ID?
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Just admit that requiring photo ID reduces the more than 3 million illegal voters in California which would demolish Democrat voters by at least 10 to 20%

fuck off shareblue, we don't do things by mob rule.

Stay sad trumpkins.

>a comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of 1 billion votes cast
Are you an illiterate retard? Wow no wonder you voted for Drumpf.

A classic Hillary should listen to:

youtube.com/watch?v=BecS7Za3fLU

Trumpanzees are losers!

Her turn bigots

I can do this all day

But that's basically an investigation by the party that is accused of voter fraud, isn't it? You just take their word for it and consider it an irrefutable proof?

What about my other question?

>Wow no wonder you voted for Drumpf.
Well... I would if I could.

Tick tock cheeto Benito

oh noes, you need a 6 dollar piece of plastic with your face on it to vote, HOW WILL THEY EVER OVERCOME THIS OPPRESSION? moron.

We do? So does Portugal, Poland, France, Iceland, Uruguay, Argentina, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Georgia, South Korea... the list goes on. Hell, even a neighbouring nation of yours (Mexico) does too.

This is hilldawg country, drumpftard

I love the liberal butthurt over the popular vote, I find it a soothing balm for my soul and enjoy it daily :^)

>Voter ID laws

The US is the only 1st world country WITHOUT standard and enforced voter ID laws. Sorry bucko, we need a federal voter ID system. Before 2020. None of "muh rayciss to require and ID to vote" will fly. You can't do anything without ID anymore. Fuck off.

that's not how it works, eternal cuck

Okay.
so you have zero evidence of huge voter fraud and i have evidence voter fraud is practically non-existent but i should just believe Drumpf on his word?

She won the Commiefornia and illegal alien vote*

Fixed, luckily California isn't allowed to single handed control our republic with shady liberal voting policies.

That must be why she is in the whitehouse.....oh wait.

She won. Get over it.

I'm not a Drumpftard, I'm a Hilldawg