RUSSIA WTF?????

RUSSIA WTF?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQvsYfD7YcE
youtube.com/watch?v=opUcbQesF3M
youtube.com/watch?v=TbXi3zNLRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=2KhhvwEhDSI
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we don't like niggers

Top kek.

BASED

I guess we know who the 52% posters are.

But seriously it's ridiculous this whining about drugs. They're ALL on drugs.

So ye wtf is up with Russia being banned from next olympics now? They're saying its from some of its players doping, why not ban those players and blacklist the coaches or whoever doped the competitors?

lol nice pic
saved

>implying russia was gonna get even bronze on the olympics
no

>50%

Winter olympics, where blacks are not allowed.

paste

The twitter asspain from liberal americans was great. Sadly i don't remember the link.

Blacks play hockey now

norics can still fuck 'em real easy, also I don't see how a certain country getting caught at juicing has anything to do with niggers in burgerland

Over the image or the commies?

Granted they have to punish cheats, but what do you russians think?

>Steroids? Hear it for the first time!

RARE

>muh elegancy

I fucking love you guys

No any drugs, dude, i swear my gang!

BUMP
U
M
P

this .
amerimutts cant win when they cant use niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=fQvsYfD7YcE

Americans are all niggers check mate

yeah, well we dont like cheaters, bitch.

Well, one guy told them that we enforce doping on state-level, so there's that.

They need to do their own Olympics with blackjack and hookers, just like they did in 1984. Furthermore they need to do it in Wonsan

Everybody with healthy evolutionary instinct hates negroid subhumans and mongrels
This

Cant win Canada tho :(
youtube.com/watch?v=opUcbQesF3M

Love how they follow the 1/8 or less (((rule))) to a T. kek.

dumb cunt

I agree Canada is woefully lacking in many areas I'm honest.

Well, do you?

Most American gold medal winners are white

Russian national biathlon team is going to Olympics. No identification marks, no dopes

I personally know two olympic atheletes who have never ever taken drugs adn would happily beat the shit out of you for suggesting they did.

not all people cheat, even if you think you would.

make my day

So you dont like yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbXi3zNLRQE

How should I know? Maybe we do, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Based/10

Crispr Engineer them to win. no need for drugs.
How will they ban this?
Also the Americans should be trans gendered men that are beating women from all using those hormone drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KhhvwEhDSI

But they cant go representing russia and must fight for the glory of the olympic committee's flag.

>le 56% face
I hope this shitty country dies soon
Fuck America, fuck Am*rican "people"

>le
GTFO plebbitor faggot

Meet Marit Bjorgen, Norwegian cross-country skier. She recieves steroids from 2009 and doesn't want to see Russians in Olympics

Being this new

She's never been busted for roids no? She looks like a man yes, just like Serena Williams.

>he dosent know 56%

lmao

They all do it, but only russia get busted cause you don't join the EU.

>olympics
>relevant
>ever

the only reason I watch it it's because the female athlete's asses

Can we just move into the future already and make sports about which coach can openly grow the most freakish , roided up super niggers?

wiki says she was

>”natural” American athletes perform on the same level if not better than steroid using Russian athletes
>a natural athlete beating a steroid using athlete in anything

The fact that no American sees this shit makes me furious

>inb4 muh rocky IV
Stallone roided for his role

>amerimutt proves misteriously (((((dissapear))))
>Comitee has absolutely zero proof , no exact names , what substances and how much. Just statements "Russa bad, we ban bad Russia"
>Muh Russia doping craze suorisingly coincides with the muh Russia political craze
>Western politician not even trying to hide it , praise "punishment" for Russian foreign policy NOT supposed doping
>Russia has been a good Olympic performer since the Soviet Union, somehow no doping for dozens of years ,detection science stayed constant, NOW SUDDENLY (((it happens)))

I'm surprised poltards are too low IQ to see trough another current kike media and political fad

I cannot watch a single williams match, she is just too fucking ugly for me to enjoy the match

everytime she walks out with that MMA fighter physique and grunts through her 50 cal. nostrils I just cant do it.

>being this butthurt
kek

Cheeeky

the le 56% face is just another example of european cuckery.
le 56% is a stupid meme that some people on this board, mostly germans and russians force.
the thing about america is that america does whatever the fuck it wants to do without any fear of consequence.

want to start a war in some arab shithole for some oil? no problem

want to commit war crimes? no problem.

its ok you created all these islamic terror groups america, we will deal with it by letting them inour countries!

our president even seriously considered pulling out of NATO or just disbanding it as a whole, the mere utterance of such things by any other politician would have generated a shitstorm so massive they political career would have been obliterated, instead NATO, like the band of cucks it is, levied less fee's onto america. Donald trump will shit on other countries and leaders constantly through his twitter and the most they can do is give some generic response about how their country is not racist and that their diversity makes them stronger.

in the end, the le 56% face is the embodiment of europoor cuckery. instead of comming up with anything intelligent to say, they shit out that response like a child would say "I know you are but what am I?". Its pathetic, and just goes to show that everything outside of america is irrelevant.

>lmao what about the niggers user?
atleast america had the decency to systematically opress and break the blacks, before baiting them into low income neighborhoods to be forgotten and just continuously murder eachother. you europoors let those monster live in your fucking neighborhoods

shame.

russians really do drugs and niggers are genetically superior in sports to everyone else

>its a forced meme you guys!

>50 cal nostrils

Kek

>niggers playing hockey
No they don't. They put on skates, carry a stick, and get an NHL contract. But they definitely don't play hockey.

Dont do drugs.

this

>Ubadbro.jpg
>Obviously assmad post

Le 56% face is steaming at the poo poo hole again

based as fuck

>at the poo poo hole again

God could you be more fucking cringy?

>the south is pure, the south will rise again
Pokerface.exe

The south and their slaves is why we have fallen

I honestly think all the countries use roids somehow because some of the American athletes are WAY too buff to be complaining about MUH EBIL RUSSIAN GOBERNMENT. Besides, Russia would be easy for America to pick on because we've been bullying them since the Cold War.

Also, obligatory BASED

How will amerinegroes ever recover?

There's nothing wrong with doping. Taking chemicals to enhance your physical ability is no different than working out in the gym or eating food to accomplish similar goals. The only reason taking drugs is illegal in the olympics is because Russians were doing it during the cold war and we considered the Russians and their secret activities to be evil.

All Olympic athletes understand that if you want to compete on the highest level you NEED to chemically enhance yourself, or you will lose to those that do. So they all have to play this dumb game of doping and see who gets caught.

Just legalize the stuff. The side effects are fine so long as the athlete understands the risks.

Why would an American website full of Americans like an anti-American meme? The rest of the world only exists for us to laugh at any way, you eat up anything we shit out and are thrilled to do it.

>caring about the olympica

If i wanted to watch a bunch of ethnicities pretend like they give a fuck about eachother and the international community, i would just go to sweden

Russian national biathlon team after the olympics

Merry lards BTFO

Americans have gone unchecked for too long. We're not the worst posters, but there's so many of us on here that it's become a problem. Please keep it up, eurobros. The only "Americans" that get upset by this are the actual niggers and mutts.

Trying to fit in much?

her back is really freaky

56% GOES MAINSTREAM BABY

Can somebody fill me in here? I don't follow the olmpics but this image is very interesting to me.

Their roided up guys beat our roided up guys.

i support russia. I think since the civic nationalist era of Sup Forums died off or got horded into /ptg/ majority of nogs left

fuck black people

>russia first
Is it competition in retardation?

>implying everybody in the olympics isnt on gear while training

>implying they arent on the cutting edge of new gear thats nearly undetectable by current testing methods

accelerate your goal
kill yourself

Russia's pretty great. I wish we had a Putin-esque figure over here.

trump is the le 56% version of putin

>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
98.6 percent European

Arianna Grande? Is that you??

I guess so. Wish Trump would take a more traditionalist stance though, but beggars can't be choosers. And, hey, if he doesn't do enough to stem the tide of immigration and degeneracy then we get the race war, so that'll be fun.

Russia is full of Muslims tho

you fucking faggot