Memri thread, post em

Memes expose this shit every day but the normies don’t care.

Did you know memri is made by two kikes, right ?
ironic, coming from someone with a nazi flag

so the translations are wrong?

(((Memri)))
They always have the biggest lunatics they can find on that fucking channel.
Like CNN talking heads

No, the jews find or hire the most retarded people to do these shows. They make it look like this is the muslim of the world.

Pol won't believe you because it fits in with the narrative that are Muslims are insane.

Divide and conquer has always worked for them

look at these kikes desperate to "debunk" the only source of real news in the middle east

Kikes run (((memri))) you stupid cunt.

2 seconds of research:

Memri, classified as: 01(c)(3) non-profit, think tank

Think tank...(((fink))) tank

Again?

How stupid are you ?

Sorry, meant for

ITT: Pakis and paki lovers.

wew

Smarter than you...thank you for providing more proof to my claim...right on that page you pasted

Yigal Carmon (Hebrew יגאל כרמון) (born 1946)[1] is the president and cofounder of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI),

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

EVERY FUCKING TIME

reported

We can dream

Gay

>Yigal Carmon (Hebrew יגאל כרמון) (born 1946)[1] is the president and cofounder of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI),

I didn't know wizards put curses on people.

ya got me u negro

>They make it look like this is the muslim of the world.
that's because it is
perhaps you should leave your basement some time and do some travelling. actually meet some people who live in these countries.
i worked in saudi arabia for a bit. it's the most fucking boring place in the world. they have an execution about every two weeks. it's a spectator sport- there's not much else to do so they go to watch. at work people talk about it the next day like they've just watched a football game or something. everybody passes videos around on whatsapp and so on. it's just something they laugh about like a cat video on youtube.

Nazdar, Jano.

>about every two weeks
i meant two days...

Never seen somebody so mad about a memri thread. The Jerusalem news sure is bringing (((you))) out of the woodwork. Shut your gay ass up and have some fun

u digital dummy

Yigal Carmon (Hebrew יגאל כרמון) (born 1946)[1] is the president and cofounder of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI),

Wake up retard

Reminder that 20% of hospital visits are because of people shoving things in their butts

Inshallah Jožo

did you actually think there are people who don't know this?

Mad? LOL

Not stupid enough to eat shill shit.

Hard to reply when your shill manual has no come back

Na Sup Forums obvykle nevídať veľa našich.

change the fucking record dude

Your id says: NUKE...even pol knows you need to be glassed.

Are you afraid memri threads are going to turn us all Jewish?

TFW i love kebabs now

buy why schlomo?

faggot

if repeating post number, you must hang yourself or your whole family will die in their sleep tonight

the memri thread comes from the very people that bring us the lovely IDF girls and why we should love ISISreal now.

I sage all shit that comes from them because I know these threads are to distract and derail meaty topics and discussions.

Veľa našich má vlajky pepikov bo študenti v Brne.
Ale je pravda že nás tu je málo.

Listen to the man!
Maybe not all muslims are all that bad

> Ben Affleck

in murrica
wtf, why are my captcha often related to whatever post i respond to? Am I just seeing things or do you guys feel the same?

>I yell at red shirts because fuck Walmart

These people have been here for like 3 days cancering up every thread. Is this the true power of leftypol discord?

As for me, after all I've read and heard about islam, I'd say the only good muslim is the one, who doesn't take islam seriously (which makes him almost apostate) or who actually abandons islam. As for the guy in the picture you refer to, one doesn't has to be muslim to be conservative; I too think that woman should dress modestly in public.

3 days???
More like 3 weeks.

I wouldn't be proud of that

>Ale je pravda že nás tu je málo.
Mimochodom, ako tak pozerám, alokal je zrušený. V podstate sa nečudujem, návštevnosť musela byť veľmi nízka.

Toto by sa zišlo ukázať weebom na Comics Salone.

Faggot

I am LOL
i work from home running the sidelines when needed for my company, am not a wage cuck and have enough saved up that I retired at the age of 40.

What better to read, make money and shitpost for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week when the rest of my free time is out enjoying the great outdoors.

reeeeeeeeeeee

SO ARE THESE REAL OR NOT

OR DO THEY JUST FIND THE WORST ONES?

kek this absolute retard think christians and muslims are natural allies against the jews
ahahahahhahah

>Implying it isn't
Get fucked shariablue. change that fucking flag you're not fooling anyone

Ok Dieudonne Djimbou, we will give you your gibs me dats

2 cryptoshekels have been deposited

Face it. You messed up. You're probably that garbage tier aussie kid from the other threads. Many such cases

They are just translating Arab TV you fucktard. Go taqiyya somewhere else.

just stop.

i love these

Shit.

shariablue....fucking flag...

using a meme flag "hello fellow angry whites"

WOW, you guys are running low on reserves. 0.5 shekels have been deposited in your account

mate just think of all the batshit insane commentators you see arguing with each other on telly in the US that get wheeled out every time there is some minor political kerfuffle
then move them to a baking hot desert country that has hardline islamic rule
they're real alright. if you watch telly in saudi you see this shit all the time on late night talk shows

FK

Have a (You) You mongoloid twat

3 cryptoshekels have been deposited in your account...

Yacob, you racking in the points

they're real.

this is """"""""""""""""""cherry picking""""""""""""""""""""

This one's funny

God dawm, looks like I hit the nerve!
Shillnami HAHAHAHHAHAHA
OY VEY, SHUT HIM DOWN!

Its Yakub you upsidedown cacusoid emu rape baby

Translate: SHUT HIM DOWN!!! HE KNOWS REEEEEE

The absolute state of POL and its shill army.
Try harder shlomo

Sorry massa Yakub. Shall I work for free this Shabbat?

>Reaching levels 59000 times higher than previously thought possible.

Holly fuck he's literally breaking the conditioning

This is your brain on inbreeding.
Can you read English? They don't make the program. They just translate Arab TV.
Now show your flag, you Muslim rat.