Brit/pol/

Free palestine edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOvSfD8vPCo
dailymotion.com/video/x2mkqhe
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media
youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg
youtube.com/watch?v=xNalKPJVMD8
youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you cunts so useless?

3rd intifada when?

I saw a butter knife just there, laying on the street on my way back home. It was late so I ignored it, but now I'm having regrets of some youngling picking it up and going on a killing spree; convince me that's not the case!

>*rage_against_the_machine.mp3*

Fuck Palestine and Fuck Israel, if only they could nuke each other

Bombs against Britain, Bombs against Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=LOvSfD8vPCo
dailymotion.com/video/x2mkqhe

>success breeds jealousy kike edition

go kneel to your elite class you fucking peasant

This

Bumping out of spite.

Low effort from government to shitposters today.

Literally nobody has made an effort today.

Is it the weather, or the Jews?

Go to bed.

Britain is dead

You have to go back, Muhammad

why would you want to free Palestine? That just means the Jews go back to Europe, including Britain

What is abhorrent to the father is normal to the son.
Britain will never recover.

>mfw Trump ups the banter again

whew what a lad

>America and Britain have a special relationsh-

>You must not speak of us who come over here as cousins, still less as brothers; we are neither. Neither must you think of us as Anglo-Saxons, for that term can no longer be rightly applied to the people of the US."
>--Woodrow Wilson, Buckingham Palace, 1918

Stupid kids.

>hurr durr only smart people live in Cambridge

This is the only reasonable stance on the topic

GIVE RIMMER BACK

you do realize it's all your fault right?
stupid bongs

Watch that hitchens video talking to a paddy about ww1 as well?

Yeah, it made me grab my copy of The Deluge. Weird how that part totally slipped my mind because I actually thought he got it the wrong way around.

>David Davis: No impact assessments have been done on impact of Brexit on UK economy

I simultaneously cannot believe it, and fully expected this. We're cutting off every single one of our trade agreements in the name of a political ideal, and the man in charge of this process hasn't actually assessed the economic impact of doing this. Whether you're pro- or anti-Brexit, what the fuck. How can anyone defend his utter incompetence?

At this point we have to accept we either have a hopelessly clueless and incompetent government, or an intelligent and hostile one.

What curry should I have with my naan (half keema half peshwari)

>tfw Clemenceau wanted to destroy the German nation and break it up into a myriad of weak princely states but Wilson constrained his ambitions and left Germany powerful enough to resume hostilities

Missed opportunity.

Can someone remind me of a happening in recent times (like in the years after 9/11 type recent) when political and social change came in from the outside to affect a country where it was too dangerous or sensitive to do anything inside the country?
There's a country where this happened but I can't remember the name, and I couldn't find it by googling either.

You should stop supporting Muslim businesses

It's the latter. I have absolutely no doubt they know exactly what they're doing. The Tory Party is the price they're willing to pay to kill Brexit, in the hopes that they can regroup into 2 new parties when it dies, of which one will survive and prosper in its place.

Only patronise curry houses with Hindu artwork hanging up

Daily reminder that the Israeli government pours a metric fuckton into internet shills for leddit (especially the_Zionald), Wikipedia, Facebook and Twitter, that Breitbart literally began as an Israeli propaganda project, and that Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, and numerous other Zionists fostered the alt-right that dominates this site today.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-rise-of-digital-diplomacy-could-be-changing-israels-media-image/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media
youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac

>Parliament: Show us the assessments REEEEEEEE
>Davis: They are too sensitive to show you
>Parliament: Contempt of Parliament REEEEEE
>Davis: Actually we haven't done any
Awesome, "dog ate my homework"-tier

kill yourself larping ribbitor

Libya?

Look it’s got a 5 star hygiene rating from an inspection last month and the guy who runs it looks Buddhist.

What curry should I get for my naan I’m ust thinking Chicken Tilka massala

Iraq

It wasn't exactly like that, that's more of an intervention.
The country I'm thinking of had political pressure put on it from the outside, which may have included social media awareness, can't even remember exactly. This was around 2010 give or take a few years.

But not before a decade of Labour to kill off the last patriotic elements, ensuring that the new parties will have to be CIVIC as fuck in order to get any presence.

Egypt?

Palestine can suck a dick. I'm not fan of Israel, but I understand why they do the things they do in a region infested with violent sand niggers.

Lad, when this is over the new British political order's going to make CivNats look like the Einsatzgruppen

No, it wasn't as high profile as Egypt. I can't fucking remember for the life of me. There may have been something similar happening in Egypt though so I'm gonna read up on it again.

They weren't violent sand niggers before Israel.

Go ahead, they didn't even participated in WW1 and 2.

You're the only one LARPing here.
I am living in reality.

Leftists have been eagerly proclaiming the death of the Conservative party for literally decades now. Most of them thought Corbyn would be the death of their precious party just a year ago.
They haven't got a clue, and neither has anyone else.

cue some faggot going back 400 years for an example

Tunisia?

muslims have been violent fuckers since the origin of islam

>Go ahead, they didn't even participated in WW1 and 2.

Damn it, forgot to attach my pic

You have to leave.

I think it was Tunisia, thanks.

I honestly doubt that. I don't see much fight left in the British at this point. All the while they think they can vote their way out of it people will stay asleep.

And by the time they realise demographics are against them it'll be too late. I'm not black pilled entirely, but I have trouble seeing any reason to expect British people to believe that "the British peoples" exist considering how ignorant they are of our history and culture.

The reason the Tory party will literally never die is they have no principles, just change to whatever is popular at the time

That's exactly what I was saying. What comes in the next 20/30 years is going to be so far to the left that the C I V I C S of today will be as far to the right of them as RWDS are to the current political establishment.
Nothing can change it. It's a death that was invited and celebrated.

The problem is, every time they do the name Conservative Party loses currency. Eventually it'll be worth so little that dropping it entirely and putting on a new mask will be necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg

Realistically, the Rabin - Arafat era or middle eastern bullshit was the last chance of peace in the region.

thoughts?

Absolute dafty.

I thought so, then realized it was a PR stunt by Israel and they'd keep expanding settlements, even with the Palestinians following by the letter. Fucking slimy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNalKPJVMD8

Based Jez Turner is being persecuted by the kikes lads

It is free moron, they just want everything handed to them like every nigger.

I hate you lot.

Are you supposed to tip in Yo Sushi? I never do because I just go in, eat off the belt, and don't require any service until the moment I pay. But they always stand there looking at me as if they expect me to pay them extra for counting up my bill.

why do I see goatse on that image? am I damaged beyond rapair?

>tipping
>ever
Don't do that. I don't get tips for doing a good desk job. I don't see why anyone should give a shit when it's catering. And why the fuck do all service industries actually *expect* a tip anyway? Fuck off with that rubbish.

I meet Peter Bone once every few months. He loathes the EU and only reads The Express.

ITT: Moments that both the far-left and far-right would agree are based

youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

Is all this just for Trump's entertainment? Watch them both fight it out.

Don't be a pussy. Get a vindaloo

Fuck palestine and NO two state solution! Lying murdering animal muslims.

Best solution would be a 0 state solution

Soon

its like a plot device that would be used in the apprentice.

What a time to be alive

>assassination of Rabin a PR stunt.

honestly, that's completely plausible

are you the real Eddie?

And now you see why the OP makes or breaks the entire thread.

This is merely the next logical step for our broken species. The entertainment industry have been marketing conflict for long enough that it has breached into normal lives (thank social media for this). Now we have a reality TV star president that is doing conflict for the bants.

How 'bout no?

Go fuck yourself, you Muzzie.

Humanity is inherently broken, our technological advancements have caused us to be in an environment we're not capable of operating within. We're victims of our own success and our only solutions are for us to be utterly smashed back to the stone age in our isolated groups, but will inevitably lead us back to our present day failure, or for us to advance so far that our creations take over from us, creations lacking our human and animalistic flaws governed only by logic. Either way we're fucked. It's pretty funny though

What did he mean by this?

I do hope we get a nice cold winter to wipe you fuckers out. Britpol is an utter shower of shite.

Finnish sauna charms on London Christmas streets - sold out benches.

Guide Pasi Remsu teaching Londoners how to use the sauna.

shut up you filthy jew

>our
say what now

Arabs and muslims are sub-human. I don't like jews, but I'm on their side on this one.

The sand-nigger savages have been properly walled up by Israel. Those walls didn't exist during the 1st and 2nd intifadas. Israeli arabs (arab citizens of Israel) are too busy enjoying the highest standard of living in the middle east to step up to the plate.

Never. Fuck Palestine and fuck Islam.

Don't you get it? We're all savages. Nobody is exempt from responsibility of the utter fucking shit show of our society global or otherwise

>tfw schools no longer have "the paki kid" or "the black kid" anymore.
>tfw it's now "the white kid", or more correctly "the wigger kid"

> Implying you have to pick a side
The eternal Anglo solution is to sell weapons to both sides

Why is this the most british post ever?

>Outer pol going full trumpjew again

fuck sake