"Aliens" as we know them are actually just fallen angels, or "demons"

"Aliens" as we know them are actually just fallen angels, or "demons"

The shadow government likes to occasionally throw out hints and leave trails of breadcrumbs to lead society to believe they're covering up a secret alien conspiracy, but it's just 4D chess on their part.

They're high-tier Luciferian mystics who regularly come into contact with, and even become possessed by, demons/agents of Lucifer. They can take whatever form they choose, so they appear as lights in the sky and are covered by the UFO stories perpetuated by the shadow government and black nobility into making the general public believe it's either a hoax or aliens.

that's true thanks to the jew

have you donates shekels to To The Stars yet user?

Soon I might tell you something so cough up

Jews are just Luciferian Khazars in disguise. They live to appease the Baphomet and their chosen leader will infuse their own DNA with that of Lucifer himself during the end times.

They're definitely aliens and in no way demons, oh and pizzagate is debunked by the way, Snopes says so so there.

My emails were just typos or something.

OP is correct, pic related

No.

If you unironically believe that... please kys immediately.

OP speaks the true true

This is why religious people need to be gassed.

redpilled and checked
how far this board has fallen, only 12 months ago this post would be routine

Lam is among us

why tf doesn't someone ask him point blank on camera what he meant by "playing dominoes on pizza or pasta" meant. he can deny PG all he wants but i'd be curious to see how he explains the weird language and art then

yea a world full of hedonistic atheism might finally give us peace and prosperity /s

Do you think Linkin Park guy's biological father has taken a ride in the mothership?

"Thank you, goyim. $0.02 has been deposited to your account for your efforts to improve the New World Order agenda! Hail Lucifer!"

Do you have even the slightest bit of incontrovertible evidence for your claims? No? Then stfu. Oh and kys.

neh-maah, mhaaa-loh-el
haaloo-degev
haroo-begev
htook-la-ahm
hataah

havohay

I know

there's a big shilling of only talking about the pizza place with no basement as a way to debunk it

but that was a side quest anyway, the main story was the emails being full of paedo code, and quite right, that gets brushed under the carpet in favour of the straw man at every opportunity.

The world knows, and can see that the law's protecting him by leaving him alone even though he's been exposed.

Just connect the dots. Why would the people in control of all the media outlets, news sources, and any bit of information related to what they're doing be willing to let any remotely incriminating evidence get out to the public?

Anyone who tries to investigate them winds up dead of a heart attack or suicide.

This is pretty entry level shit I’m surprised Sup Forums isn’t aware of this desu

>Do you think Linkin Park guy's biological father has taken a ride in the mothership?

I think his occultism is leading him to try and bring demons into our realm, quite possibly that he's possessed by, which use him to steal energy and life force from kids, and he's using useful idiot Tom Delonge to both dress them up as aliens, and to get the public to fund it.

>Anyone who tries to investigate them winds up dead of a heart attack or suicide.

Yea... except for the thousands upon thousands of people who investigate that have nothing happen to them. Perhaps they are just being demon mind controlled instead? Hahaha, please kys.

This. 99% of New Age occultists are morons who want superhuman powers and shit but wind up being used and discarded as tools for evil influences. We’re not dealing with Rudolf Steiner, Evola, Reghini, Guenon, Crowley, etc. anymore. Those were real occultists and men of genius. Today’s occultists like Podesta are amateurish and almost comically evil. I have no doubt a number of them are possessed

Correct.

There's no reason to shill, anyone remotely redpilled already accepts this as a fact. This is much older than you are.

>thousands upon thousands of people who investigate

It's not a real investigation. Regular people pose no threat to them because they can't get into the secret society meetings or get any of the actual information without getting killed or signing their souls away to Lucifer. You're living proof that most people are sheep and believe the rich and powerful before they'll believe anything a regular person on the internet says.

We pose no threat to them whatsoever, so they don't want to go through the trouble of silencing us. Look at anyone famous who has looked into any of their shady, secret society-related activity. They're all dead or have rape charges filed against them.

I refuse to believe you're defending devil-worshipping pedos without being compensated for it, however.

remember how you just mocked him for making "baseless claims with no evidence".... yeah i'd like to see your evidence now

Fuck off faggot and spout your drivel on a different board

>public to fund it
nope. not fund it. kikes are using aliens to get you to ACCEPT your new gods

>kikes are using aliens to get you to ACCEPT your new gods

They're using the alien front to stage a huge event to get rid of borders and create a world government.

Either

>muh aliums come in peace, everyone hold hands and kumbayah we're not alone

or

>muh aliums are attackin us, everyone team up under one flag and fight! *human population is reduced to 500 million in the process and most major cities destryoed*

>Regular people

Wat?

What about all the renowned scientists, people in the public eye, people with profound careers, etc etc that are still alive? How do you explain them? They all part of it? Demon mind control? Secret luciferians?

Holy fuck dude, you're either in denial or just delusional (or perhaps just extremely stupid). I can't tell which.

Ding ding.

exactly right. my point was they don't need the public to fund it. the funding issue was solved almost immediately after the idea was conceived

To follow up on this, they believe that humans can "become God" by controlling life and death via science. That was always Satan's trick. Eventually, in end times, they will attempt to create their own "immaculate conception" and create life using human/Satan DNA.

This is all pretty clear if you put the pieces together and where we're heading.

name some that have investigated and lived to tell... please

CanaryCryRadio?

he's still getting the public shekels in too

makes sense

Neil Degrasse Tyson for example. Obviously he's very well known. Joseph Incandela and Fracois Englert (spelling?) two CERN guys too. We'll just chalk them up to alien (errr I mean demon) mind control!