Amerimutts think they have a chance against this

>amerimutts think they have a chance against this
top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWwULJvVmcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-06
armyrecognition.com/north_korea_korean_army_missile_systems_uk/kn-06_pongae-5_surface-to-air_defense_missile_system_vehicle_technical_data_sheet_specifications_pictures_video_10304163.html
missilethreat.csis.org/missile/kn-06/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MURRMUTTS CHNZEGAINST DIS HURRR DURRR HUARRFAFGHHAGVA

Oh look, they lined them all up to be shot. How nice.

Part of them burning already?

>Americunts think they have a chance against this
lel

Not sure what that is but unless it's nuclear proof it doesn't matter in the end. All war in the 20th century is a friendly thumb-war. If a real war every broke out those things will not matter. It will be hell on earth for any nation without a nuclear arsenal.
Also, don't give me that "muh treaty" shit. All shit goes out the window if a country ever needs to survive. So, you better hope those tanks lose. Or you'll get Hiroshima'd.

The Vietnamese had a jungle and fought almost exclusively as guerrilla fighters
NK has neither

god I hope the norks fire already and wipe your degenerate festering cancerous shitstain of a nation from the face of this earth, preferably along with your jewish masters as well

>2017
>China still Zerg rushing
I'm really fucking scared OP

In a possible nuclear war the only nation which will be annihilated for sure is the USA

America, North Korea, South Korea

u mad?

Concentrating all your force in one conveniently attacked locale. I think I read about this before someplace called the Alamo, that didn't end well just fyi lots of martyrs were created that fine day.

Daisy cutters cost millions, and those idiots if employing this tactic are only going to allow the U.S. government to save a buttload of munitions and cash.

what is Kim sliding ?

in what theater, you fool.
Nobody is planning to invade continental China.

Could an A-10 ask for a better target?

lel 2 bombers with clusterbombs fitted and they are all melted slag on that beach.

and the question is "What is a fuel air bomb?"

They need to be 4x bigger(China) so we can truly see the coward ameritard in all his fantastic glory.

>concentrates laser from space and burns through each line like snorting cocaine

One MOAB and they go poof.

Fake propaganda!
Note the clear difference between strong Korea and pity US with his puppet!

900000 conscripts

>drop the biggest non-nuclear bomb of all time
>it does absolutely nothing

Bravo, amerimutts. Your tax money was well spent.

Well, yeah, going by their track record they probably don't.
For a country that has the biggest military budget and one of the most modern armies they sure are fucking incompetent.
What gives, are all your troops just plain retarded? Does your screaming platoon commander beat the 2 last brain cells you have left out of your skull to make you even more of an obedient cuck?
I mean, what gives? Burgers already have trouble forming individual thoughts but it seems to get completely beat out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWwULJvVmcM

*shots down you plane*

never forget why we own the world

>deploy flares

muricucks

>drop a big bomb some distance into water
>everything gets washed away

a few hundred? do you realize how many chinks are out there?

if they are flanked they are fucked

all the nuclear power countries hates you
>China hates you
>Russia hates you
>Pakistan hates you
>EU hates you
>North Korea hates you

guess what happens in a nuclear war

Rake’m up boys!

plus i doubt Nork has that kind of tech

The war was lost for political reasons, you brainlet
"le guerrilla taekwondo" had absolutely nothing to do with it

cant even take back our colony of taiwan? sad mad china fag.

My dick is engorged imagining a squadron of A10s lining up and BBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTing that beach

how long till we give nuclear weapons to taiwan the way china has given them to nk? oh yeah we already have in secret. you will never get back formosa without losing beijing and shanghai.

They do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-06
armyrecognition.com/north_korea_korean_army_missile_systems_uk/kn-06_pongae-5_surface-to-air_defense_missile_system_vehicle_technical_data_sheet_specifications_pictures_video_10304163.html

>still shoots down your planes with 30-year old soviet missiles and a potato powered radar

so many guns...
packed so close together

>Slavshit tech
>working in the field

Oh I'm a laffin

>Russia Hating America?
>EU Hating America?

What are such words?

>guess what happens in a nuclear war
everyone dies you idiot I hate you faggots so goddamn much Id love it if the us burned the world

Why all the irrational anger? Did you step on a NATO mine when you were younger?

remember when china invaded vietnam? talk about cuck shit.

The initial order for MOAB was placed in the 80s and no subsequent orders were made. Cool argument, though.

also we have bases in your countries
we OCCUPY you we OWN you FAGGOT

>tfw you will never draw the long straw and get to strafe an environment so rich with targets

Huh, what's that? I can't hear you from FUCKING SPACE, noobs.

>tfw largest number of artillery cannons, but no shells.

>one chance at living on earth
>the fact that we are here is an actual mystery to our human brains
>we kill each other

pretty fucking sad

We killed over a million pussy

Yeah that's true. The fact that our citizens guns are no match against the might of the military means there's no point in putting off gun control and in fact we might as well hand all our guns in and let Tyrone breaks into our homes without any repercussions.

Idiot.

Here, I'll let you in on a secret: "muh new revolution" is a meme answer to the "why do you need things like assault weapons?". You want to know the answer to why some Americans have assault weapons or at least the only answer that we need to give?

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

It's North Korean, dummy.
missilethreat.csis.org/missile/kn-06/

The USA hasn't won a war since integration of its military.

sa-7's are low tech dumb, so you cannot fool them with any high tech smart trick.

dont you know asians can only steal from russians and whites?

but did you win tho?

Don't even try to compare

Brrrrrrpp.....brrrrAAAApppp...........BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

*slaughtered
It was a genocide.

>America's military scrapyards have more vehicles in them currently than NK has ever fielded in history
It's painful to watch NK parades, knowing that their people think they're the most well armed nation on the planet.

at a certain point you get tired of fire bombing cities and leave because you are bored. but you wouldnt know that feels.

/THREAD

For every American that was killed in the Vietnam War about 120 Vietnamese were killed give you an idea so we didn't lose at War we left learn history thanks

>serbia cunts think this is a real missile

Lol omfg that episode was about europe you dumb fuck.

so that's a no then.

>spend trillions of tax dollars on MUH STEALTH TECHNOLOGY and even more trillions building those planes
>get shot down by barely functional missiles half a century old, worth a few thousand dollars a piece

OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Croats still salty that NO ONE is outside of our influence. Stay mad Balkanite.

Like Germans left the Soviet Union in WW2? A battle of attrition is a battle of attrition.
You came, you failed, you left.

>2017
>concentrates all firepower on a tiny spot

Nice tactics napoleonic Sun Tzu faggot!

Lol most of them were unarmed villagers

>half the people in this thread mistake OP's picture to be of China

Don't worry. We're working on anti-matter weaponry.

>one shot down
>only shot down because croats were using such old, outdated tech USA didn't think to defend against it
>not a single other US stealth bomber has been shot down since
Balkanites sure are dumb.

NK cant win against US. Everyone knows that and they themselves know it best. They however can make price of attack on them unacceptable for US and its allies and there is nothing US can do to prevent it. Not even targeted assassination of leadership would do anything, since they have cult like structure there so even headless Korea will be a threat.

>croats

OH MY FUCKING SIDES
American education everyone.

for education's sake, most of them at least have embassies here as well

one united states bomb could wipe that whole thing out

u.s. is arming taiwan with nuclear weapons as we speak. china will stip all trade with nk to make them give up nukes in exchamge for u.s. removing from taiwan.

concentrate 90% of total army artillery on one spot.

>carpet bomb
>artillery gone

>concentrates all firepower on a tiny spot
That's less than 2% of Nork artillery, mate.

How many military bases does the EU have in America?

See

>implying anyone can the difference between balkanshitters when they all look like Turks anyways

What are these niggers gonna do when the tide comes in?

they dont have soldiers, tanks, and helicopters that can deploy within minutes

>drive all our military vehicles on the beach in grand "dispray of powell"
>no gas to get back to base
>mothafuckel

>implying we couldn't have opted to genocide the country

the thread has already ended see

the UN does though