Taylor No!

>time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2017-silence-breakers/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/12/6/16741324/times-person-of-the-year-silence-breakers
archive.is/x6bdp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

da fuck is this thing?

Appears to be a Yautja

she started the "me too" movement because she was tired of constantly being sexually harassed

>constantly being sexually harassed
by who?
niggers?

best possible timeline

The New Face of America (and that's a GOOD thing)

you sure about this?

What about the people that have been warning everyone about sleazy Jews since...fucking forever? O wait, they're "racist".

Unsung.

>no thumbnail becuz women
"Tech support!"

Who would in his right mind sexually harass that animal?

This is such a fucking joke

I'm 67%

Ah so thats why someone just got an arm on the cover and nobody said anything for fear of hurting the photographer's feelings.

They made her look like a nigger? Is Tay black damn that's why kongye was mad.

>fact-checked by woman

Then why does it egregiously state that the#MeToo movement started after the Trump tape leak when it in fact started after the Weinstein scandal?

Because this is all a ploy. They tried cashing in early to take out Roy Moore. Eventually they'll fully weaponize this to attack Trump.

They're trying to normalize this with the masses. They want to make a violent rape equal to an unsubstantiated accusation of grabbing someone's ass in 1985.

that has to be a shoop

It's very real.

Shrek went down hill.

Why did they make the white women stand at the back?

The comments are full of sheboons complaining about negresses having to share the cover with why'peepoo.

"DIVERSITY" bullshit the usual bs every liberal wants

Heh. You noticed that too, eh? Very sloppy work for the front cover of Time Magazine.

This really got me swell just fucking take a new picture reeeeeee

Bethesda character creator at its finest

...At least they didn't name "The Dreamers" or that nig nog Kaepernick?

That may explain the random arm on the cover

I love Tay Tay.

Its an elephant from the shithole I shit in. Bich climbed out. Now look wat happened. Im sorry for dat

Okay but seriously - Who is the nigger front and center? Nobody is going to lay hands on that sheboon.

>the best selling issue of the year
>that cut off arm just barging into the lower right frame
I see TIME's standards of excellence are still unmatched

Ah. so THIS is why they wanted to interview Trump.

it's cliche at this point, but probably stacked diversity. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they organised that shoot specifically for the blacks and the front and whites at the back.

Guys this is the funniest news. I know it’s Vox, but check out the heading and how ironic it is

google.ca/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/12/6/16741324/times-person-of-the-year-silence-breakers

Women are in charge of Time and editors have the last say who wins. So obviously this was going to win. But the irony is Trump is runner-up; the 1 person the #MeToo movement hates the most. Which means, Trump actually won. Trump was actually contacted by Time as a finalist despite them saying they didn’t.

>want to make an all male company
>can't because sexist
>openly brag about how everything at Time is done by women
>applauded
And people scoff when you say white men are treated poorly.

this

What the fuck did Ashley Judd do? Didn't she just agree with Rose McGowan? Wasn't the whole fucking thing Rose McGowan?

Archive that shit!
archive.is/x6bdp

He was very smart to say no. When they called him for an interview, they said they "might" make him person of the year. My guess is they were planning to interview him, ask him a lot of questions about the so-called Moore scandal, about Trump's so-called scandal, asked him some retarded questions about women's rights.... and then made #MeToo person of the year and run the Trump interview in the magazine to 1. make people buy the #MeToo issue and 2. imply Trump is some kind of woman-hating monster.

wrong url
archive.is/418HC

lol she made it in 2006. Basically "claiming" an already popular phrase and now they have to recognize her for it.

Trump should win by default. He's talked about all day, every day, everywhere. For anything else to make the cover makes no fucking sense.

That's not Taylor

>be Sup Forums
>complain about Jewish propaganda
>believe Jewish propaganda

Morgan Free(wo)man

>silence breakers

Anyone with half a fucking brain knew this shit was going on

Mock shock and outrage triggers the shit out of me. It’s so disengenuois

How sexist.

A crazy feminist article headline couple of years back seems more fitting.

U got the mind of a jew

Tayfags are kidding thamselves.

>disengenuois

Heh. They also don't have to worry about...
#itshouldhavebeenhim. Time really did the Jewiest thing ever. Can't help but think they aren't going to sell many magazines, which these Jews don't seem to care about anymore, for some reason. That's the one part that doesn't make much sense.

>be on the cover of TIME for speaking out against sexual assault
>Publicly praise and be friends with an admitted child molester

Wow.

Women are subhuman. Women are the real Jews.

Yes it is, unfortunately.

the crooked TIME poll was also probably designed by these feminist leftist witches, wretched creatures

>be a slut
>complain about sexual assault

wtf. maybe she's not the woman we thought she was.

According to their own crooked poll, they chose the wrong person. Is Time anti-Islam?

>they aren't going to sell many magazines, which these Jews don't seem to care about anymore, for some reason. That's the one part that doesn't make much sense.

C'mon. Have you not read the Protocols? At that level they don't care about the money. Shekels are unlimited. The propaganda value is the primary purpose.

I'm sure she was

Very good. Very subtle.

>Could've chosen a remarkable scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, etc.
>Choosing to honor "victims"
Classic slave morality. Despicable and an affront to those great men that push our civilization forward.

Because it was fact-checked by women. I don't understand your question

Repeat after me; ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE!

Nothing funnier than

>tay tay among these monsters
Kek!

is this shopped?

please tell me this is a photoshop or something

she literally looks like a fucking potato

darker michael clarke duncan with a bigger nose

Who’s the chimp in the front?

I hope Sup Forums now will understand and agree that this #MeToo cunt is done? She's not our ally. She should learn how to cooperate with global media. All her fanbase is now metooing. What a joke.

Wtf it's an living Shrek the Ogre

Her skin looks spongey like that because of alcoholism, right?

Is this Banes wife?

WHITE MALES.

Underrated

HOLY SHIT.
Is the mouth cover actually a thing in Muslim countries now?

We need more pics of this.

Time has gone straight down hill since they did stupid shit like "Times person of the year: You!".
There are plenty of people who should be chosen and making up stupid phrases like "silence breakers" because you don't wanna make it Donald trump is why no one takes you seriously. This is a really pathetic excuse for a magazine.

>Concieved of by powerful, brave women
...and it completely ignores the men that came forward this year too.

Typical women, desu.

underrated. did even notice until you pointed it out.

Scary times we live in, desu.

I honestly will not mind being a part of the women extermination squads in the coming purge.

>That feeling when you get to blow your mothers brains out.

no, by (((white males)))

>Time puts hours of work into their front page "Whoops LOL forgot to take the arm off"

Are you retarded? They put the arm there because it is supposed to represent all the victims off page. It could be anyone in the #metoo movement.

Member of the max rebo band

Why does this make them proud? I'm not proud that I work with all men. It doesnt even affect me or matter in any way. I have never gone to work and said "damn, its awesome its all guys, im so proud".

Someone should extend the picture and make that elbow kapernicks.

It's to imply more to come.

who did taylor swift accuse?

They did this in a last attempt to damage Roy Moore and hope women vote against him.

They better hope the effects last a week because if Roy wins, their person of the year already got BTFO.

CONGRATULATIONS TAYTAY!!! No one thought some minor country singer would ever win Time Person of The Year all on her own!!! But look what you did this year. You are amazing and so talented, and no one compares to you.

have memes gone too far?

They actually made Person of the Year a fucking computer in 1982. These kikes know no bounds.

>implying it's wrong to oppose sexual harassment

HULK HOGAN
WE COMIN FOR YOU, NIGGA