I'd dropped an anime, but I gave it another chance later on

>I'd dropped an anime, but I gave it another chance later on

Has this ever happened to you?

No, how weak willed can one man be?

who said anything about will power. Sometimes things just don't click with you at first. Really what are you trying to prove?

Shirobako

I mean just keep watching it
I don't get why people would drop an anime, it might get better later on and if it doesn't you can shit on it and actually know what you're talking about

Yes. But often my initial hunch was correct and I should have kept it dropped.

>I mean just keep watching it
Because it's supposed to be entertainment.

Nobody cares enough to shit on e.g. Monster Hunter.

You can't know if it'll get better, you might be missing out
For example, Code Geass R2 started off pretty awful but ended up being better than the first season

I dropped Fate/Zero, Haruhi and Samurai Flamenco multiple times before I man up and finished them.

Phantom World, it turned out great after I picked it up after ep08 again

I didn't even finish season 1.
I don't have to complete every single anime just for the heck of it.
It's certainly possible but I don't see the point.

Finish it, it gets better

Go to reddit fag, they're interested, maybe they're interested in your life and DAE threads...

Idolmaster, I didn't liek the first episode the first time I watched it but then I watched it a couple of years later and I liked it.

Storia della Arcana Famigia, I stopped watching it after 5 or 6 episodes because it was boring, few months ago I decided to finish it on a whim, starting from the start, and it wasn't THAT bad.

I did It with madoka, i liked it in the end

Upotte. I don't even know why I dropped it in the first place.

It's much easier to indirectly drop an airing anime since you must download an episode every week.

FMA:Brotherhood. But I couldn't sit through it both times.

It's also harder to get bored since it's just 24 minutes a week

Dropped HenNeko on the second episode, then picked it up 6 months later and enjoyed it.

I dropped Madoka after episode 2 and again after episode 3. Eventually I forced myself through it to see what all the fuzz was about and I still don't get it.

Lovely Complex.
Tears to Tiara.

Yes but the issue is that you won't be inclined to keep with it, especially if you delete the episode. If you download a whole series you have it all there in front of you to remind you.

Yeah, picked it back up cause my dick wouldn't stop nagging me. Sometimes your dick is wiser than you

What if you only download a series as you watch?

Jojo's bizarre adventure after a friend, who's a huge fanboy, recommended it to me.

I dropped 7 episodes into Phantom Blood.
Then picked it up again and only to drop it again in the training sequence in Battle Tendency because I knew where this series was gonna go for the next indefinite number of arcs.
Went back and called my friend a tasteless faggot, who in turn got super offended because I didnt "get" it.

Dropped Gurren Lagann when Kamina died because at that point i disliked pretty much every character except Kamina. A friend of mine convinced me to keep watching though and i dont regret it.

Watched Bakemonogatari, it was ok, then later I watched Nisemonogatari, couldn't stand it. Few years later I watched all of the Monogatari series and now it's one of my favourite anime series.

I dropped Gash Bell and Bacanno because the english dub was atrocious. I later rewatched both of them with subs and japanese audio.

I drop anime because I realize how much I wasn't enjoying it. It makes sense to pick up something later on, for instance I watched Ghost in The Shell when I was really young and it was really boring. I hardly remember it because of how entertaining I though it was. As I got older I've gained a new perspective so now I like it. Sometimes you just sit through a bunch of moe shit and when you get to a good moe show you're already burnt out. If it was truly shit you would never thing of returning to it.

TL;DR you don't miss out by dropping anime.

It doesn't.

Yes, but mainly I drop it in order to marathon it when it's over, so I won't be frustrated with weekly instalments/filler/clifhangers.

Why don't you drop your friend too and call his mom a tasteless faggot.

>2017
>download

Just stream bro

Most of my favorite shows i've done this with.

I did this to naruto, I dropped after the meeting of the kages because it became shit and made no sense anymore.

I reread it when it was finished and still think it was shit