I'm in love and I want to protect this smile

I'm in love and I want to protect this smile.

But I also love Kanno, this is difficult.

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/res/12227.html
twitter.com/w_witch_anime/status/819794161159110656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not love them both?

I vastly prefer Marseille.

How would a Kanno and Nipa polygamous relationship even work?

Marseille is also a good choice, definitely one of my favourites, is it me or does Nipa seem slightly different compared to how she appeared in the movie? Maybe this is because she's gotten more development and screen time.

Nipa Maji Tenshi

It's not a sin to love a fin

More like best girl.

So is Krupi just a massive flirt or has she actually fucked a good amount of witches? I'm curious who is on her list if so, definitely seems like Erica is.

She's slain more Witch pussy than the entire Neroi fleet combined.

Difficult decisions.

You take take the brat while I motorboat Nipa's tits.

BDs when?

February

Rall and Nipa are the best Breaks.

Don't blog on Sup Forums. And waifufaggotry is the worst thing you can do. You just let Nipa and Naoe down.

Nothing official explicitly told, but if this visual card from episode 8 isn't enough to tell about the events that went between Krupi and Edy during one night, nothing will. All witches who are cute are on her flirt list, even Eila. Which was 'shown' during a radio interview.

Use google and or helma? helma.us/sw/res/12227.html
1st BD in February, the rest later over the year just like other anime shows.

>Don't blog on Sup Forums. And waifufaggotry is the worst thing you can do.
As the namefag insists on blogging and self-moderating a Bolivian fishing forum he doesn't even care about.

Sharing an opinion of anime characters isn't blogging.

Soon.
twitter.com/w_witch_anime/status/819794161159110656

While I'm not expecting full re-draws I'm still damn happy. Just the shots like those will bump it up for me. And the lewd of course.

Thumbnail looked like she was pointing at her grin.

>Nee-chan nipples

Oh shit lad.

When the fuck have I blogged on Sup Forums besides you just making me do it now? And if I didn't care, I wouldn't act like this or still be here after a decade everyday dumfko. That much should be obvious, even to you.

True, but read OP again. He's in 'love' and 'wants to protect fictional smiles', but 'also loves Kanno' and complains about how difficult that is. Pure cancer for OP's. If it wasn't blogful opinion it would go along the lines ''Nipa was friggin awesome character and best Break imo.''

What lewd? The bath nipple shot with Takami is really subtle from what it seems. The areola with the nipple should be bigger and they're still hidden in between her fingers. And we won't know about the sauna scenes with towels till much later.

You're looking into it way too much.
Wanting to protect a Witches smile is a wonderful feeling. And so is loving a Witch.
And it can be very difficult to pick a favorite between two wonderful Witches.
>What lewd?
Even small subtle nipples are lewd.

Please remove the stick from your ass Nipafriend.

Nice. I was iffy at first but I'll definitely order the BDs now. Gotta keep up with all that Witch merchandise.

That reminds me I should probably pull the trigger on the BD Box already since Amazon JP gave it a pretty decent discount without any extras. Still not good on the wallet with all the BW shirts I bought.

Not at all.
Yes, yes it is, but it's not something for Sup Forums and discussions about anime/manga.
They are? Nipples are just nipples, nothing lewd about them with the context, there weren't even any breast fondling scenes in the season unlike in previous ones with Lucchini and Eila assault scenes, for shame.

Namefag talking about cancer. Hahaha.