Dude, weed is natural and saf-

Dude, weed is natural and saf-

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=ufr_tndDlKM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pot smokers unironically say dumb shit like "there has never been a single death attributed to weed" like are you fucking serious?

Why can't we just have nice things?

you are not supposed to chain smoke the highest quality weed every day

of course your body is going to reject that shit

i sell shitty quality weed from paraguay around my college and to alot of middle/upper class high school students.
it helps me pay my tuition and my rent.

I hope this is real purely so I can laugh at people who said that weed is completely safe.

I hope some corruption policeman pops you in the skull while you're selling oregano in your shitty favela, Joao

Lol i smoke weed every day and am probably in better shape than 90% of the people on this board, go to work every day and pay all my own bills. Get fucked losers

>Upper/ middle class
Middle class on their way down to being lower class.

You're not supposed to smoke anything.

Oh look this thread again

COLLEGE AIN'T THAT BAD

Death directly from smoking or ingesting? Never happens, nice try shill.

It's probably more about smoking weed concentrates aka dabs or eating mass amounts of weed edibles. Simply smoking good weed all day long isn't going to give you these symptoms without also doing the other things mentioned.

oh so now the jewish nuances on your wording come out. now its not "nobody has ever died from weed" now it's "nobody has ever died from directly smoking or ingesting" and of course that's a lie too since many people have allergic reactions and lots of people have heart troubles from it too

>shitty favela
not really. i wouldn't get near a favela. most of my "clients" are either friends from college or high school boys trying to look though. i just play along.
>corrupt cop
funny enough my dad is a retired cop, so i know how to not get into trouble.
i don't care, they pay me i sell them. sometimes i also buy alcohol for them since they are all like 14-17yo lol

Then they try to pack as much fucking thc into their system as ot physically possible. What's wrong with these retards?

Just according to keikaku.

>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter

>Dude, water is natural and saf-

You can kill yourself by drinking too much water. Anything is deadly in the right dosage, including weed. The fact that idiots consume huge amounts of hash oil, shatter and dabs daily doesn't mean you are going to die from a joint here and there.

How come this isn't happening in the Netherlands?

Not enough Jews. I bet you don't have a big problem with kids pouring vodka in their assholes and winding up in the hospital, either.

Drinking too much water will kill you....

dude weeARRRGLLLLL BLAAAAAAAARGH

>Scromiting
lost hard

I can just hope that Trump acts like not-Bush from the movie.

Have you ever gotten drunk from water? It's an interesting sensation.

Wouldn't there be widespread videos of said "Scromiting" on Liveleak or Worldstar?

Is this anti-marijuana fake news?

I have to consume THC for cancer (beats opiates any day of the week.) People are dangerously ignorant of how long term weed use can adjust their physiology.

Scromiting (thank you, whoever called it that) is something I haven't experienced but witnessed. A white hippy boy (38 years old) with dreadlocks I knew could not eat in the morning until he got high,

I'm no Neil DeGrassee Tyfon, but I imagine it's the same field of chemistry that made the guy eat a bag of Funions and a whole pumkin pie in one setting.

Could also be PESTICIDES! Or, worse, plant growing stimulants full of heavy metals that can poison you like Thalidimide Lite. None of this is regulated, but nobody cares because they're used to buying weed from unregulated drug dealers.

Imagine buying a ham sandwich from out of a complete stranger's pocket, then eating it and complaining that you feel ill.

Nice argument, retard. Name a substance that doesn't have deaths associated with allergic reactions to it.

There's been one death caused by marijuana, and that was due to libtards making their newborn baby smoke it.

No one has ever died purely from smoking tobacco. Checkmate

this

Me too. I just don't smoke weed everyday.
Also, I don't discredit this given I know someone who went through this. Hospital had no idea wtf was wrong and pulled out his gall bladder. Now they're mega fucked can't digest fats, but still takes dabs and sheeit. Hasn't recovered much.

So yeah, article makes perfect sense.

>no link
Thank you, Dr. Pepe.

>potheads CONSTANTLY say "no deaths ever from weed"
>respond "of course there are deaths from weed"
>pothead responds "nice argument retard, name a substance that doesn't have deaths associated with it!"
pothead logic, people. pothead logic. you can't make a false statement for the sake of your own propaganda and expect not to be called on it, just shut up kid. go smoke a blunt and degenerate into the couch where you belong. if you smoke pot you've already given up on life so what difference does it make.

Ohh, everybody shed a tear for the 40 year old hippy 'boy' who can't eat without smoking.

Fuck you. Fuck your condition too, pussy. I take opioids, bitch.

ugh why are potheads always the grossest humans

fake news

> 2 paragraphs of raging ad hominem
> 0 substances named without any associated deaths due to allergic reaction

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Little brainlet can't provide a valid argument!!!!!

Everything you do constantly and exclusively will result in problems to your body. Well maybe you could survive eating just natural apples, but weed ain't like that, for starters smoke isn't something humans need.

Say what you want about the natrual-ness or safety of weed, but it is literally impossible to advocate for it being illegal.

>DailyFail
Can you give me a not shit source on this?

I have been smoking hash daily for 3 months staight now everynight before sleep how fukd am i?

>ad hominem
>literally NOT an ad hominem of any sort
pothead logic, pothead logic

There has never been a single death attributed to weed. Are you fucking serious?
Hasn't happened. You got old codgers smoking the stuff since they were teens. It's fine.
I've smoked it heavily since I was 19 and am now 36. I'm fit, look good, healthy, had a recent health checkup and they said everything looked fantastic. So fuck off.

> smoking is the only way to consume cannabis

This is suddenly popping up?
Why haven't we had reports of this from Amsterdam?

its not impossible. i think it should be legal but its not impossible. it fucks people up. turns them into flaming miserable retards. makes them stupid, makes them emotionally detached and unable to get a grip on their own lives. it destroys families too. there's a lot of negative shit associated with it and there is a potential economic downside to just doping up the population. although IMO you're seeing a change in that mentality from the globalists, they're turning a corner where they'd rather see you doped up and complacent than full of fire and energy and zest for life because if you're that kind of person you might make waves or rock a boat or THINK a little too much for your own good

>OP can’t post a source
>1 post by this ID
>100+ replies
You are all cancer. No wonder this place has turned into a shithole. You all push fake news to the top of the board.

>flag
Just keep on smoking buddy. It's not like you'll be worse off, whatever you do.

You will probably get stoned

unironically proving my point

Come on now child, i been eating week cookies too and drinking bhang, but i done this for fun, not every day.

> pothead
> kid
> 'literally NOT a ad hominem of any sort'
> 'literally NOT a ad hominem
> questioning people's intelligence with that grammar

LMAO. Tell us more about all the substances nobody has died from being allergic to, FAG. HUH???

underrated

because it's a load of bullshit. pharma and big alcohol getting nervous about all the legalisation going on

>drowns in a lake
>omg water is bad for your health!

> unironically proving my point
Fraid not friendo.

Your doubles cancels out his and wins the argument.

EDIT: why the fuck does the "system" think my above statements a fucking spam post?

you can vape, eat, smoke, or use sublingually. russian brainlet.

>brags about consuming the pill Jew
>posts merchant
Not today Chaim.

i can't even understand what you're trying to get at here. and are you going grammar nazi? ok. i thought it was a rule of the internet that if you go grammar nazi you automatically lose. lol. srsly tho why are potheads so ugly on the inside? why are they so vicious and full of emotional problems? does the pot make them fucked up? or do they run to the pot BECAUSE they're so fucked up? i think it's a bit of both personally

Cannabis hyoeremisis syndrome is insane bro

Here's a thought, my body has probably been saturated with THC for nearly 9 years. Haven't stopped smoking for longer than 3 months straight and probably 6 total I that time.

I don't scromit. But then I know some people who weed just absolutely fucks up for two houes after 3 tokes so who knows what's even going on with this shit.

> implying Jews discovered opium and it hasn't existed since pre-christian times

No wonder you're smoking weed with 40 year old 'hippy boys', you're fuckin' nothing.

>more pothead logic
ok pothead, TRY to understand the point. the POINT IS you would go and say "nobody has ever died from drowning" would you? you wouldn't ever say something that stupid, would you? ok, then you don't get to say "nobody has ever died from weed" either lmfao.

god damn stupid baked out, braincellless potheads can't even follow along with simple conversations

Many people have died from accidents caused by them being high and still trying to do things

wrong

If you start to experience symptoms, just stop smoking and they will go away

t. brain-dead moron who still can't present a single substance that doesn't have fatal allergic reactions attributed to it

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Lmfao. Your friend who can't eat until he gets high only does so because pot releases the same chemical that rewards eating food to curb hunger.
His brain has gotten used to this. Normally that chemical is released AFTER eating, but his brain has become accustomed to that chemical being released BEFORE eating.
His brain has rearranged it's process.
That's all. It can be easily undone just by forming a new habit.

Are you taking pharmaceutical opioids? Because that's the kikes product

>missing the point this badly
proof you should not do drugs or else they will make you stupid

>being so high you think this is a "thought"
>being so high you're a leaf

>> 0 substances named without any associated deaths due to allergic reaction
water

> Many people have died from accidents caused by them being high and still trying to do things
> many people
Name one. Anyone.

just another grab by the out of control healthcare industry to try to put you in fear and medicate you

wtf is scromiting?

>calls other people stupid
>arguing for something that has never happened

Show me a single case of the weed being the cause of someone's death.

Don't care what you do with that Indian medicine.
Look, this is what becomes of you:
youtube.com/watch?v=ufr_tndDlKM
India had those symptoms OP mentioned long ago before USA.

This actually makes 0 sense and is unprecedented. Could it be pesticides or poison are the cause of this?

This happens because all the shit people keep repressed over their lives comes out.

This is a physical/psychological/spiritual cleanse.

Muscles relax and a lot of pent up crap comes out.

This is healthy. Now these people need therapy.

rip peep

Listen to the pathetic boomer rant. You've never tried weed so you have no idea what it does.
It's infinitely milder than alcohol.
It's VERY mild shit. There is nothing milder.
Literally nothing. First time smokers of cigs can get more buzzed and fucked up off the cig high than they can pot. And alcohol is a whole other beast.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria

You mean the substance that causes people to break out in painful rashes and sores? Yeah, nice try, people have died from that.

> makes an argument
> is asked to substantiate it
> 'durrrr you're missing the point'

This isn't from flower, this is caused by people who dab and smoke wax

threadly reminder that the zombie face eater in florida only had pot in his system

Mike Brown.

I like how they just repeat themselves over and over and never actually describe the symptoms.

>Boomer cucks and Mormons will actually believe this fake news

>forever knowing you made a joke out of your friend's dying breaths

Prove to me one time a person has died just from hitting a toke. Protip: You can't.

>has never heard of laced shit
>gu.. guys! Weed is bad!

Ding ding! We have a winner. This is laughable fake news.

This fucking pic triggered me to no end.REEEEEEEEEEEE learn how to spread the fucking paste

Well, compare that with drunk muthafuckAs who drink heavily daily

>This isn't from flower, this is caused by people who dab and smoke wax
It could be. That shit is incredibly unhealthy. I don't know much about it, but my ex wife used to dab and smoke shatter.
It would make her cough her ass off, not just while doing it. All the time. ALL the time.
She'd cough constantly. She'd cough up her lungs while she SLEPT!
I made her stop and go back to smoking regular flower. And she stopped coughing 24/7.
No one should do wax, shatter or any of that shit.

Wouldnt it be easier to just show us someone who died from weed? smoking it not getting shot for stealing it or something

This sounds like the backstory from some survival horror game.
>Protagonist wakes up from a nap
>Looks out the hospital window to find a thick wall of smoke.
>He sighs, and puts a gas mask on to protect himself against the thick fog
>In the corner of the room, this article printed out and pinned to the wall
>He grabs a double barrel shotgun and walks out the door to begin another day of scavenging the wastes for supplies