China is the next world lea-

>China is the next world lea-

>(((economist)))
intothetrash.jpg

Down with chinks! Oh yeah!

Oh no! Apparently every somehow successful country in the world really needs to import Niggers and Muzzies! It is truly the only solution to avoid economic doom. We all know how 1) industrious they are and 2) how highly educated.
After all, demand for unskilled, lazy labour is constantly rising. Import more 3rd worlders today.

> Chinks
> Importing people

If only the (((Economist))) knew what Commifornia and Vancouver looks like now. They literally multiply like flies. With the one child policy gone, they aren't going to need any imports.

>Asia needs more people

Get the fuck out of here man

The most idiotic article ever

It is not that. Automation will end your fears Franz.
Developed countries will go into a braindrain war. Not over third world countries, but the second world.
Eastern Europe and other shitholes will be deprived of their talented people (who are better off in other places) which is a win win sitatuion for everyone involved.

>Jews convert entire planet into global debt factory requiring ever greater labor to account for productivity lost to interest
>this happens

color me surprised, when do we throw off the Jewish monetary ponzi scheme?

Pure, stupid, Western propaganda that even some of you are falling for.

I fucking told you all the Jews wouldn't leave China ethnically-pure.
>B-B-BUT ASIAN MASTERRACE RULE WORLD IF THE WHITE MAN IS GONE

>Have literally 1 billion people
>"You need moar immigrants Won-Dum-Goi"
Need any more proof that the immigration narrative is horseshit?

>Jewish owned paper easening fresh prey as its previous host is close to collapse

How does China have a labour shortage?

>China
>East Asia
You realize that China is taking these countries over yet? They're doing the samething to Canada and Austrailia.

Who wrote this fucking article, I (((wonder)))

As if china needs any more people, and if it did poor, uneducated and violent blacks and Muslims would definitely be the naswer to its problems

Youre completely ignorant. Their birthrates are the lowest. Their Canadian population share is falling. Even with 1 child gone their birthrate is still well below replacement

>When first post is also the best post
/thread

They don't, they even export worker to countries like Russia, and as you may know Italy even hires Chinese police to work for them.

Look at their age pyramid.

It's not just the labour shortage
Life expectancy keeps growing, meaning more and more pensioneers.
The single child policy has caused a long term problem because it will lack young workers.

The only solution is automation, but that is a double edged blade for China. The US, EU and so are more service oriented, China on the other hand is knee deep in the secondary work sector.

Not just China is the problem here.
By 2050 Japan will have tens of millions less in population, which is nothing compared to their lack of young workers, which will be far less than that.
SK estimates point that at current demographic trends, South Korea will cease to exist by 2500 fully

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

It doesn't. This is about Jews remaining ethnically pure and ruling the world from Israel while turning everyone else into slave orcs.

there's already a massive job shortage in china you dumb fucking kike shill

There is no labor shortage without a wage increase.

Apply basic economics.

Underrated
> Developed countries will go into a braindrain war. (sourcing from the second world)
> which is a win win sitatuion for everyone involved.
Not the second world.

China still has 100s millions of home grown third world peasants.

Chinese working-age population peaked out in 2011.
China will have a difficult time in 2020s.
If they couldn't change their political system, they will collapse around 2030.

>must import 64 year old workers

Only a liberal would believe this

Not now, but they will. They have the typical population pyramid (children supporting parents), but the one-child policy has pinched the providing class, as their parents become dependent (one child has to support two parents). Not yet, but not too far off, either.

lol countries still care about growth on a finite planet, enjoy your incoming societal and ecological collapse faggots

Sounds like they're about to get Blacked.
Or if they're smart, they'll just accept a smaller population instead of getting overun by Poos and Nigs.

It's a lose-lose situation for everyone but the Bill Gates types who get to employ browns with barely high-enough IQ to work their particular job (pushing white kids out, of course), and the brown who manages to escape their shithole

White countries as a whole suffer
The brown countries suffer loss of talent
White kids can't get entry level jobs
Progress suffers because tech jobs are held by non-innovative 110 IQ browns instead of 120+ IQ whites

They send Chinese to third world countries to build roads to avoid employing the locals

One child policy didn't actually lower fertility that much. Japan and Korea and Taiwan also have very low fertility.

275 million is roughly speaking 20% of our population, which is of course huge but it's still less than it sounds. Also, Iunno about this whole concept of more labor = better. It's probably not worse, but considering the economy depends less and less on hordes of people....
Also I'm pretty sure the economist is full of shit.

I'm all for flooding china with migrants instead of the tiny countries they usually aim for, but no way is there a population shortage. Even if only every third couple had one kid there's still enough damn people to work the factories

WAIT AM MINUTE.. this might be where all these lybian slaves get sold to :O

The OCP actually didn't lower TFP significantly, if you look at the TFP rates before and after the introduction there was actually a small spike right after the announcement, and then it continued on its downward trend.

a new slave trade is just what the planet needs, it's not moral but at least it will prove that history hasn't ended

(((Economists))) told us the same thing to flood us with subhumans.
No country immigration. Things find a balance by themselves.
If there are too many old people and too few to take care of them, the surplus die.
Thats sad but thats how it is.
But hey, gotta keep the ponzi scheme running and destroy every race and culture, dont you ?

>automation means less jobs in the future!
>But you still need mass immigration!

Hmm

was the one child policy instituted for everybody or just a portion of the population?

>then the surplus die
Stop being edgy, nobody is going to stand for the "surplus" dying because that's someone's dad you're talking about.

Part of the population got one child, parts got 1.5 (if the first is a girl you can have another) and others got 2 child iirc.

>Today on WhatIsAutomation.com
>10 reasons why we need more niggers and muzzies.

divert 300 million afrikans to China. Euroupe solves it's migration problem, Chinese cstrate them and iver work them to death and afrika solves it's unsustainable population growth

China vs usa who wins? 1 gazillion yellow monkeys with deadly plastic guns vs 1 million nigger gorillas with heat seeking rocket blasters

Oh fug, we /migrants/ now? I'd migrate straight into that tight Asian pussy desu.

Why don't they just come up with a retirement scheme that doesn't rely on wealth transfers from a young working population to the old one?

Muh feefee doesnt work here. Things are like that. Life is unfair. An entire nation shouldnt suicide itself for the sake of old people. They had their lives.
What ? You prefer to import millions of niggers to play the nanny ? What are you going to do once they breed and you have an infestation ?

>let's reduce European and Asian population because we will be in a resource shortage if we do nothing about it
>you need people from africa because you are not having children and the economy is not growing fast enough to pay your massive debt
kill me

Because that would require someone to build a time machine and force Boomers to be fiscally responsible

But China is already leading the world in developing robotics so they wouldn't have to import millions of 3rd worlders like the Germans think they have to do

>(((The economist)))

Nevermind

retarded thinking, just like all over europe. these morons with their education from the 60's cant put it together.

>UUhhh, what do we do about the current massive unemployment stats?

>Tech is about to wipe out any still existing low skill jobs, warehouses, driving, assembly etc.

>We need immigrants to balance the work age/taxable slave population.

tell,me does any of this make any fucking sense?

It would either require a massive tax increase on the young or a massive benefit cut on the old. Likely both. No one will vote for a politician pitching that in a democracy.

>half the country lives in mud houses and the other half in a 4x2x2 box
>you need to import a fifth of your population in niggers to maintain this
Really makes you think.

Be realistic you retard, 'feefees' matter because that's how you get a popular revolt on your hands.
An entire nation doesn't need to suicide for the sake of old people but trying telling kids to let their dads starve to death, who the fuck is going to let it happen? Use your goddamn brain.

>millions of niggers
First off, just be aware that ten million niggers would be 1% of the population here, so hardly relevant; we'd breed them out of existence even if only black guys got to have sex, somehow, because of your ebil black power shit. Second off, be aware that I didn't advocate a trillion imported people, China's borders are functionally closed right now except to skilled workers anyway.

Because where are the retirement benefits coming from if they're both government funded and not coming from tax revenue? The only way you could have that work is to be able to either have robots that provide services 'from nowhere' at minimal cost or to encourage kids to take care of their forebears, which already happens but isn't as reliable as government subsidies.

It's retardation is what it is.

It doesn't make sense. The purpose is to ruin the best countries

I've never understood the resource shortage meme. There's like three resources we're actually running short on, and they're never mentioned with the exception of maybe water (the others are helium and REMs). With everything else the answer is as always recycling and finding alternatives.

Just in time to absorb the African population bubble.
Thanks China

Time for some Muslim immigrants China

jokes on them, this place is already ruined.

Chinese would rather go to war and die than to racemix with blacks and muslims.

>Rohingya people

The Africa population boom was engineered to flood world with Africans for NWO. It's bullshit there is no need to import africans and muslims, population can be increased domestically.

The point is to suppress wages, keep the debt machine going, and force everyone to racemix. Mass-immigration is detrimental in ANY country it takes place in, there are NO benefits to the host nation.

>Muslim immigrants in China
>we actually have not one but three separate groups of Muslim peoples already in China, two of them fully assimilated, to the point that universities have been mandated to have at least one place that serves Halal food for decades
Hm...

Muslims are fine, Uyghurs have gotten much less popular in recent years but the Hui are generally considered alright lads
Black people are basically aliens here

It's bullshit, everybody knows it's not about 'labour' but to racemix China and melt your culture into global NWO.

Good thing dictatorships don't need to listen to this particular sort of popular opinion if they don't want to tbqh

Zipper heads.

>East Asia is China

Hello Billy

Who cares about that shithole anyway? They had a reasonable powerful army and fleet back in the middle age but they didn't managed to colonize north america or conquer south east asia or to reach euro like mongoos did.

>If they couldn't change their political system, they will collapse around 2030.
Why does it always come back to political system with you lot? It doesn't even follow from the rest of your post, if you said 'if they can't encourage higher fertility rates in the 20s then they'll collapse in the 30s' I'd disagree but at least it kind of has logical coherence. How does staging a revolution when the labor pyramid is fucked supposed to do anything except blow a country up?

yes goy! you need more immigrants or collapse will be imminent!!

I don't think the west is ready for the levels of exclusionary racism Asians have.

Time to spread my seed to asia

You'd have a chance if you're white and relatively wealthy (so, middle class by Yuro / Burger standards). If you're a nigger you're shit out of luck.

government shouldn't partake into retirement. It's a retarded cycle who (((they))) love to exploit.

>1+ billion people
>they have to import more

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, no.

implying theyre not going to force people to keep working until they drop dead
theres no such thing as non-working age in China

OH MY FUCKING GOD. IF PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS THEY ARE MORE RETARDED THEN I THAUGT

All China needs to do is automate, and they are working hard at that. The solution to meatbag shortages is technology.

The retirement age is actually pretty stupid low.

Need those farmers to feed people, everyone goes into the city to work

I know they're not but they're going to cause a fuck ton of damage in the mean time.
The chinks are the ones who are actually fucking with our government and elections and everyone is going Russia Russia Russia Russia well at this point I would actually gladly become a Russian puppet if Russia got rid of the Chinese here

China has never had a labour shortage. Life is literally cheap as rice there

Don't know where in Canada you speak of but I don't see their population declining in bc they're just staying out of the mountains and in the city because they can't handle life at higher altitudes

They don't want a diversity of individuals though

Look at what they're doing in the west. You can be diverse in your looks diverse in what you want to fuck etc and they're all fine but the moment somebody decides to think differently or have an opinion different from the one they push all hell breaks loose

The Chinese people would never vote to increase the retirement age, the leaders will just raise it by decree

They actually want a lower population

Over a billion is way too fucking many for their government to handle. The reason China is so brutal is because they need fear to keep the huge number of population in line

Settle down gook, you guys have been CHINKED for the entirety of those 5000 years.

Nobody votes for higher taxes or retirement ages. You guys don't either, you vote in 'representatives' who decree that it's going up or down. We technically vote in representatives, but even when they're mostly a rubber stamp / mood-feeling body, in this case we're not actually all that different.

What the fuck are you on about mate? We're 'brutal' because the line exists for a reason and it's pretty clear cut.

But China isn't a democracy

The Chinese government could stop giving any money to old people and unless people took up arms over it thered be nothing to stop them

>China will have to import people eho have a fundementally different ideals into their tightly knotted culture goyim!

China will die due to how many different cultures and ethnic group reside in it, adding in more will just be suicide

The government could also let everyone starve to death and worsen the pollution before fucking off, but they won't, because the history of China can also be described as the history of peasant uprisings.

What I meant is how you execute so many criminals etc.

I would argue they might be doing that

The elite from your country keep buying up property in Australia and BC. From my perspective it looks like a large amount of your ruling class may be getting ready to take the money and run especially as supposedly more of them get exposed for things like corruption

> labor shortages in the most populated corner on earth
> China alone has 1.4 BILLION
> hurrrr if your population drops slightly it's all over goys

Nice try Jews