Yuri!!! On Ice

Would you protect your tsundere Fairy from Canadians?

But i dont like fairy

>not liking fairy
Delete yourself.

I hope he gets raped by Canadians.

Shut up JJ.

>rape
>canadians

>prototypes that are shown years in a row before they come out
Anything but this.

I hope Alter makes an announcement too. I'm hyped for Wonfes for the first time in my life.

Why did he start cycling and get a new boyfriend?

All JJ ships are pretty good desu

I would protect him from Sup Forums

My Fairy is a strong ice tiger with the eyes of a soldier. He can protect himself.

you already had your shit daily threads, it's time for you to die

When will JJBikeFairy happen

Will fairy get a figure?

Likely because he's aesthetically pleasing but unlikely soon because he's the least popular of the trio but likely again because his merch sells very well due to being aesthetically pleasing.

Anything could happen.

I'm sure we will get couple figures tho, like the Shinji and Kaworu one. Perfect milking chance there.

>I'm sure we will get couple figures tho
Oh. Well, I have never bought anything yet because I'm a poorfag student, but if we get a nice couple figure, I'll throw all my money at them.

What kind of criterion is "aesthetically pleasing"? People buy shit of their favorite not because they think character looks good.

>like the Shinji and Kaworu one
Are couple figures a rare thing or something? I've only ever seen the couple of Kaworu Shinji ones put out since the 90s.

No. HAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED

Being aesthetically pleasing can help in becoming people's favorite.

See all the fanart Seung Gil gets and contrast with how everybody in these threads hated Minami's guts on his looks only before episode 5.

People also buy figures of characters they don't know because they are pretty and well crafted. Some people are simply fans of figures.

Not in the shitposting mood so I will be short. Your logic is retatded.

>I'm sure we will get couple figures tho, like the Shinji and Kaworu one. Perfect milking chance there.

I would go full buyfag for this but I'm actually doubtful we'll get couple figs. The merch and official art has been surprisingly not very homo compared to the show itself. I feel like I'm in a weird alternate timeline when the homo is beyond canon to the point pandering merch isn't necessary.

How much cash would you shell out for for pair skating figs?

user, a lot of people buy merch of characters they don't care because they happen to look good on it. Hell some people buy merch of anime they don't even watch because they find the character design appealing.

I have seen millions of figures and I think Eva is the only franchise manufacturers make couple figures regularly, sadly.

Don't know it's okay to put this here, but I'm working on a Yoi/Avatar AU and since we're on the topic of Fairy... what kind of bender do you think he would be? Others, as well?

You might be scolded, but oh well. I think ice skaters would be a mix of air and waterbenders, with air being more uncommon with exceptionally talented skaters. That's what Victor and Fairy would be, with Yuuri being a waterbender.

Actually, adding to that - obviously there would be nonbending ice skaters too, and maybe that's what Yuuri could be. It'd add to his complex of not feeling good enough compared to bending skaters, even though he's amazing without powers.

I have Victor as a waterbender and I can definitely see Fairy as a waterbender, too. Thank you! I actually have Yuuri planned out as a firebender.

It's more common than you think. You'd know if you lurked the buyfag threads.

Victor looks his best in black.

Damn it's a great time to be Black.

Agreed

Watched first two episodes, very entertaining but quick question, is Viktor based on Plushenko or Yagudin?

Cause on paper he seems to be like Plushenko, but his looks, personality and especially skating style are far more similar to Yagudin

Viktor seems to be a combination of different skaters, however his looks etc. are based on James Cameron Mitchell.

* John, and forgot a photo.

His coaching is based on Lambiel and yes, his skating reminds people of Puru-sama.

Kubo actually denied Plushenko was considered tho she sees why people would think that. Victor is a JCM/Weir/Lambiel combo

Try to think of the characters as their own selves with their own stories, rather than "anime version of ___". Their similarities to real life skaters are superfluous and cosmetic.

It'll never stop being cute how they also copied his heart shaped mouth for Victor

Okay, I can see it

Well that's very realistic potrayal of Plush. Is that cameo in later episodes? And actually what I meant is that Viktor style isn't similar to Plush, but very reminiscent of a distinct way Yagudin used to skate.

That's probably good advice but I have way too much fun with it.

He'd better be doing a Biellmann spin.

No one's scolded , so I'll be that guy: Go ask that kind of question where you usually post. I can't believe YoI made people dare to ask about shitty fanfics on Sup Forums.

Also I'm reminded of that one dick who pretended to have a terminal illness and how dozens of YoI-fags took him seriously.

Stop writing shitty AU's and stop asking about them here.

Is something dripping from his mouth? What did blau mean by this?

He's dizzy after riding Pig for 5 hours

Do you think Victor's smile here was fake?

Fake in that it's the kind of smile you do when you're posing for a picture, yes.

Whatever it is, it's hot

If he was genuinely happy his smile would have been heart shaped.

I can't stop staring at his goddamn hairline

I know. It looks even worse here than usual.

Yamero! I didn't notice before and now I can't unsee it.

>Is that cameo in later episodes?
Yes. Keep going, you'll get to that. But it's very small, don't blink or you'll lose it.

Why do you do this to me?

I'm so glad to see his genuine smile. It warms my heart.

Don't look at his neck.

I will never get tired of watching Viktor's reactions to Yuuri's skating. It's just pure joy.

He looks dead inside.

Just look at his eyes when you take away the smile. He's clearly pretending. The fact that he isn't able to enjoy his own victory is so sad.

So tell me, /yoi/, what's your favorite Victor smile?

Upon rewatching yoi, I've noticed how terribly depressed Viktor seemed to be when he skated Stay Close to me, his body language was screaming sadness.

I noticed it during my first watch, but I thought he was just in-character since Stay Close to Me is about loneliness. Then it turned out that it wasn't pretense.

>Piggy gets to ravish this everynight

I'd be pissed if I wasn't so happy for them to belong to each other.

This. He looked sad, but I never thought about it. Also before episode 2 I kind of wondered if Victor just had a sort of serious personality

Everyone in this show is already a bender.
also,
>filename

He just likes to play pretend! This was his serious coach cosplay! Ganba, Viktor-kun~

Nice quad.
My first impression was that he's the kind of guy who's nice for cameras but can't be arsed to talk to anyone beneath him. I'm really glad he ended up nothing like that.

This one

>My first impression was that he's the kind of guy who's nice for cameras but can't be arsed to talk to anyone beneath him.
Me too. Viktor's personality really is a gift that keeps on giving. He only gets progressively better with each revelation about him.

I remember forever ago in these threads when people first brought it up, and shitposters were like "You're reading too much into it, retarded victorfats reeee" but then it ended up being true. How things change.

It's his "smile for the cameras" smile, not genuine.

She didn't really deny it, she said his career will remind people of Puru sama but they intentionally avoided other similarities because of that.

It was a bit of both. He was in a slump, not "terribly depressed" and the sad, lovelorn body language is part of the choreography.

I wish we were able to see Victor at the end of the performance, the empty embrace part.

Fuck, Piggy is beautiful in the pair skate.

It's a bit sad that he looks his worst in the program that is supposed to be about his sex appeal.

Hopefully they fix it in the BD.

THE PIG GAINED WEIGHT AGAIN

DIET
I
E
T

FAT
A
T

They redrew frames as the series progressed so I'm hoping it will get reanimated

Speaking of which did anyone noticed Yuuri is a lot thinner in this season compared to how he looked in the previous one with the blue outfit? Victor said he needs to be "at least" like he looked before (the subs says so so it could be different in Japanese) and that sounded like his body wasn't right back there. Maybe Victor though he needed to lose weight rather than making more leg muscle for quads?

Or I'm just reading too much over inconsistent art?

probably just inconsistent art, though Chris did say he was in better shape now than last year when he groped him

Chris must have seen how he gained weight in the video though.

It's like one of the first thing he mentions. That he gained weight and wasn't at his physical best at the GPF because he binge eats under pressure.

Yeah but the video isn't from last year

I wouldn't think too hard about it. Yoi's art is not really that meticulous when it comes to character proportions.

Emil Leo Otabek

fuck marry kill

Fuck Otabek
Marry Emil
I'm sorry Leo ;_;

Fuck Otabek
Marry Emil
Kill Leo

fuck piggy marry piggy kill calories

Victor go to sleep

>filename

(can't wake up)

'M the only one upset we didn't see Yuuri's FS from that year? I love that outfit and I wanna see the step sequence that won Victor and Yurio over.

SAVE ME

Same.
When I started watching the show, I thought the first five minutes should have been its own episode.

Fuck Otabek, marry Emil, kill Leo

Leo is a christfag so I wouldn't marry him but I also wouldn't be able to fuck him before marriage

I need to wake up to Emil every morning and come home to bear hugs and smiles every night, but before I marry him, I'd fuck Otabek

I'm so sorry Leo.

Fuck Otabek
Marry Leo
Kill Emil

>everyone fucking Otabek

I'm glad we all agree that Otabek is hot and that it's Fairy's job to marry him.