FULL SCALE CULTURAL MARXIST PYSOPS RUNNING

FULL SCALE CULTURAL MARXIST PYSOPS RUNNING

>Muh roasties and thots
>Muh beta orbiters
>Muh money and attention

Infiltrators, saboteurs, shills attack our women through character assassination with the endgame to divide us.

Their common strategy was to ban our banking, PayPal and Patreon accounts, as well as demonetising us.

Their new perfidious strategy is to shame us for receiving money, so we cannot do it full-time and professionally. They claim it is the EXCLUSIVE motive.

Our women are doing incredbly important work for us, they also help greatly redpilling other women, because they speak the same language.

Do not fall for this newest Jewish campaign, denounce the shills and support our women!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tDwqeEm.png
youtube.com/watch?v=OqR-phb3Wkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GIVE A DOLLAR TO LAURA LOOMER NOW GO GO GO

>Our
>Us
Surely you realise that not everyone on Sup Forums is an autistic trump shitposting anymore

This

They are definitely not 'your' women, proxy kike.

>ID:Gaeoy
Gay goy confirmed

The only ones worth whiteknighting are the ones opposed to feminism. And I've yet to encounter such a specimen.

sure thing buddy
sounds real traditional of you

SHUT UP GOYIM AND GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN FUCK JAMAL

OP is a rostie

nice shop

I agree with you. I also believe you should be forgiven for what you did before you were red pilled. We were all lied to, you guys. Stamp out the virus (anti whites and anti white policy) and begin to heal your brothers and sisters.

>shop
k
i.imgur.com/tDwqeEm.png

Laura doesnt deserve this cross

Yeah google 'alix lynx home movie sex tape' dumb ass

>I also believe you should be forgiven for what you did before you were red pilled

BULLSHIT.

We were all lied to but not all of us accepted the lies to the same degrees - which was a great test of character.
I dont want us to become live, pray, love group. There should be understanding without turning it into a cult, but I will not fight for reprobates, nor would want ex coalburners in our ranks.

>FULL SCALE CULTURAL MARXIST PYSOPS RUNNING

it is, but if you think we didnt give them firepower by allowing orbiters worshipping legit eceleb thots we wouldnt be in this situation.

these dont deserve the label of tradThots:
>Goldy
>Lauren Rose
>Bats

for other Im not sure

>our women
Tara McCarthy is a whore who moves from trend to trend collecting money from orbiters until she is found out

you're a faggot to be white knighting for them

>Tara McCarthy is a whore who moves from trend to trend collecting money from orbiters until she is found out

THIS. DONT TAKE OUR KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqR-phb3Wkk

no tradthot has ever added anything to the movement we don't need girls talking about anything

>our women
idc, nobody asked Lauren to shill herself here

Karen Straughn, maybe?

There's nothing wrong with calling out whores.

>Our women are doing incredbly important work for us, they also help greatly redpilling other women, because they speak the same language.

This is so inaccurate. Women only get redpilled because they see tradthots getting attention and they want attention too. We just have to show them that whores don't get attention, and they'll start to tone it down.

We're in this funny place where we have to support these women if we want more women. Don't ignore them and push them away because "women ruin everything". Just have some standards. You have to prune a tree if you want the tree to be beautiful.

I would unironically support a hot asian female nationalist e-celeb for a few weeks just to watch all these hysterical bimbos flip out.

Op nailed it and natsucks are too dumb to see it because their useless skin heads

I was an anarchist otaku 10 years,but yes I know, everyone here came goose stepping from there mothers womb.

>Don't ignore them and push them away because "women ruin everything". Just have some standards.

THIS 1000x. Yes, lefties are shilling, but that doesnt mean we cant judo throw it in out favour by bringing the eThot Q which is here 1-2 years already.

>I was an anarchist otaku 10 years,but yes I know, everyone here came goose stepping from there mothers womb.

If a person does a 180 degree turn very quickly. Its a good reason to be suspicious.
Perhaps its the same predator with different skin. If they are genuine they will stand the test of time.

Im almost certain you werent a Yvette Felarca anarchist. Some people can change, some a reprobates and decivers.

>Anarchist Otaku
Explains why you’re such a gay cunt

>our
Kill self, immediately.

yes I agree,I'm also suspicious to when people change that quickly.I went from anarchist to basic bitch leftist to liberal and know i'm somewhat authoritarian.

>I went from anarchist to basic bitch leftist to liberal and know i'm somewhat authoritarian.

we were all left of center when we started, but the level of integration of those beliefs is very different...and I think that its almost complimentary if you were anarchist in Bush days (doe not a full blown egalitarian).

who is "us"?

go fuck yourself