Tsugumomo

> Yoshikazu keeps drawing Kiriha and Kukuri as if nothing ever happened to them

Because nothing did. Shut up.

>painted nails
dropped

Maybe this is a sign of fact, that they are not permanently dead. Well, maybe Kukuri is, but there is like 90% chance, that Kiriha will return

Loli-baba will be back. I just know they will!

And there is usual no painted nails faggot.

why there isn't new chapters?

IS because we are not getting raws or its because its on hiatus?

>screencapping his unfinished art as he's drawing it
stop

Chapters are still coming out every months, there was no break. It's just because we aren't getting the raws, we're 4 chapters late now, 5 chapters in 10 days.

Also, Yoshikazu is streaming right now.

Thought it was finished.

>check website everyday
>still no nes on raws

it isn't, you can even check his stream right now

No raws unfortunately.

goes to show how far the generosity of others goes

We've found some raws, unfortunately they're only 1200 pix vert. TL has agreed to do a LiveTL with them but I don't know if the cleaner and typesetter will want to do an alpha with them. Finals will have to wait for tanks.

When is the tank(s) out? I could typeset the shitty raws if there's nobody else wanting to do it if the tanks aren't out for a while. We've gone without an update for months now, if we're going to have to wait a few more months then at this point I'd take shitty raws over nothing.

assuming there's another 5 month wait between volumes, volume 19 should be out in the middle of febuary. so 6-8 weeks from now scans for 19 should appear online.

Hasn't been announced yet, but probably another 2 months or so.

That isn't too long at least. I look forward to getting some more chapters.

> 2 months
> not long

You get used to long breaks when you follow less standard manga. A surprising amount of really good series are quarterly or have regular hiatus periods. The new Crest of the Stars manga for example started serialization is 2012, it get 4 chapters a year.

it's more frustrating when you know lots of chapters are regularly coming out but you can't read them. At this rate in 2 months we'll have 6 chapters, that's half a year worth of content.

>he let flute possess him again

New MC, same as the old MC

I work full time and I also follow a lot of monthly or bi-monthly releases so 2 months isn't a big wait for me since I have plenty of other stuff to read in my limited spare time. If I was told 4 months or some shit then I'd gladly typeset the shitty raws however. If the problem persists after the tank comes out and we're stuck waiting another 5-6 months then I think we should bite the bullet and run with the shitty raws. At least that's just one user's opinion on the matter.

You get used to long breaks because you grow older and days seem to fly past in general.
One day its fall 2016 and suddenly its winter 2017 and you go "oh, where did the time go?"

Woah, they killed off Kukuri too?

I dropped after too many chapters without Kiriha, she was the only reason I read this manga.

Kukuri died before Kiriha in the same chapter.

He has to get practice so he can draw them correctly when they come back at the end of the manga as spirits

Oh shit, I guess she did didn't she. I must just be remembering the flashback chapters that followed that part.

I only read Tsugu to watch Kiriha do lewd things to MC so I kind of stopped caring once that ended.

truth right here. always looking back, going how the fuck did all that happen so long ago.

I've been trying to watch the streams for my fix; plenty of good lewd, but agree without Kiriha the fun is kind of gone.

Chapter 94 when?

>tsugumomo is STILL going on

I sincerely hope you and the other guy are at least over 30, otherwise it makes no sense at all why you'd be talking like you're a retiree

Fuck you.

fucking pay attention

Already released.

Shiiiii!
you know that we are going to see them! patches is going to fix everything

Other guy here, I'm 29. Time certainly moves faster than I'd like.

When nothing interesting ever happens in your life time flies.

god damn that hurts because it's so true

It's even worse when nothing interesting is happening because you're so busy all the time. I used to have a 70-80 hour a week job and two years completely vanished. I remember putting up a Christmas tree and feeling like I'd just taken the last one down a week prior.

It's even worse, when nothing interesting ever happens time goes REALLY slow, you are bored countless hours.

But then when you look back, is as if there was a voids. Like "I gone to a check up last week, oh no wait, I think it was 1 month ago"

> he doesnt know that time flies when you're having fun

When is the anime coming again?

April

Neat.
So starting April I'll have to stop my non-fapping 2017

THE MADMAN

What triggers me is that this has been running for 10 years but we will have only a 12 episode series that will barely cover the first volumes

Man, flute won't calm down until she sticks it in.

its not like a monthly release leaves room for a trilogy

Do you really want more of the story covered by an upstart studio?

> someone else is paying for you to get something for free via piracy
> upset about it

What worries me is if this adaptations flops, any future Yoshikadu's work might not get an anime.
And so far theres no hope for this adaptation to be good.

Call me delusional if you wish, but when an anime about a manga I read is confirmed I wish for it to adapt AS MUCH CONTENT AS POSSIBLE.

Because most part of the time anime adaptations cover only a pitance of the source material. I understand lot of them are just to make you to buy the books, but if you are already reading them, obviously what you want is to see it animated. Not watching the anime so they can tell you "now read the manga" I already do that!

Is not animated by deen or toei, so there is alwways hope. PV looks good even if manga elitists believe otherwise.

>no top tier animation for fights
>shitty lewd quality even for bds
>no Kanaka going on rampage

I was disappointed by the voice acting in the pv. Both kazuya and kiriha sounded off, but im used to Shafts top tier voice actors so it might be unfair.

Give it a few more weeks, maybe a couple of months. Tsugumomo didn't start being super lewd immediately... I'd say only after the Kukuri fight
Depends on wether they want to animate all the initial Scooby Doo shit

Well, you can have them try and cram as much as possible into an initial season, which would be a rush job they probably don't have the full resourced for and who would not benefit from season-to-season feedback from fans
Or you can have a slow but strong start that will invigorate future productions in the event of a success

They'll easily rush plot and skip all the expensive to animate fight scenes.

fridge body

this is perfect for me, jesus christ

Tradition.

>Kandachime is on hiatus since 2012
>2 months is long

I expect new lewds from Yoshidaku pixiv during the anime

Oh go fuck yourself, user. Why did you have to remind me?

>mfw Yoshikadu doesnt update his pixiv with official lewds anymore.

What is going on here
God damn it I need this

Would you take her spear's hard shaft?

Are you a homosexual?

>Kazuya chose flute over this

He didn't choose anything, he just needed flute to fight
Anyway any girl is just a placeholder till he can get Kiriha alive again
I'd respect the author for the bold choice of having Kiriha stay dead, but I think he woudl have portrayed Kazuya's grief differently (or rather, portrayed it at all) if he wasn't planning to eventually bring her back

But gay people like painting their nails.
He did portray the latter part of his grief where he picks a new harem and moves on with his life.

He needed flute to free the others, but once he'd freed them he could have chosen any of them to fight with.
If he's going to have to fight his mom, you'd think he'd go for the tsugumomo who (a) is actually a weapon and (b) already survived a battle with a god.

a shit

>the last one to fall
thanks for proving my point, friend

Fucking hell Kiriha is so hot

Straight people like seeing girls with cute hands and feet paint their nails.

a shit

What do you have against spears?

Yoshi drew full colour pinup only of 3 renegade tsugumomos, obviously shes important.
Thats kanaka

Phallic symbolism

>'dem lewds
Promote that boi.

Mixed up the names. Still, Kiriha and Kanaka are fucking hot

>The Shrike

Kiriha got speared to death though.

Will mirror's vagina ever recover from her time in the Enslave faction's rape dungeon?

Shes just going to cuddle with kazuya and be just fine.

>you'll never stick it in that hard on Kiriha's body

Kanaka really got to know Kirihas body, inside and out.

babby's first monthly manga

is the obi back to life yet?
oh yea, it's still dead
this series SUUUUUUUUUUUCK
this author is a HAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
fucking SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

The obi is alive. In your heart.

that explains all these chest pains ive been having. Whats with the smell of toast though?

stop being a speedreader

I think the logical path is to speedread tsugumomo once while masturbating.
Then get into the plot and read it trough while masturbating.

The reason he got Flute was because the plot needed Kazuya to better control his spiritual power. He was very sloppy all this time, and he made up for his lack of control with the amount of power he had. He needs to do better if he wants to win against his mother.

Kazuya is fucking PISSED

The reason she picked flute was because during their fight she exploded everything just by blowing in her tiny flute and she forced Kazuya to use Ascension to stop her.

You can do a lot with the power of sound/vibrations

About what
ABOUT WHAT