What is the appeal of this ""character""?

What is the appeal of this ""character""?

she kawaii af

loyal, hardworking, little psycho, little perv, shut-in, relatable future wish, relatable flaws, cute design

Cute smile and marriageable.

Emilia had a better design tho

Ask reddit

This desu

normiebait

Shes just a season waifu. Which I cannot stand to see ever. These fucking idiots dont see this is the same level of cancer as drake or nicki minaj fans

See some bitch with qualities you like and boom everyone here feels the need to blow their fucking heads up and praise her like mindless drones.

It is the worse part of the a community cause everyone has a perpetual stick up their ass when it comes to making sure someone else KNOWS they like A character

She has bigger tits than Emilia.

>I don't like her because community likes her

user please

Incredibly obvious waifu bait but honestly pretty effective. She cute.

>Incredibly obvious waifu bait

when even girl like her

>Tokyo-based mobile software company jig.jp has revealed the results of its latest survey conducted with 14,879 users (12,747 females, 2,132 males) of its free market app specialized in anime/manga/idol merchandises, Otamart, between November 10 and 14, 2016. As the gendar ratio suggests, the results mainly present female fans' opinions.

>"The most popular two-dimensional character in 2016"

>1. Rem (Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World-)
>2. Karamatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>3. Ichimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)
>4. Victor Nikiforov (Yuri!!! On ICE)
>5. Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)
>6. Chuya Nakahara (Bungo Stray Dos)
>7. Kiyomitsu Kashuu (Touken Ranbu)
>8. Toru Amuro (Detective Conan)
>9. Sogo Osaka (Idolish 7)
>10. Jyushimatsu (Osomatsu-san/Mr. Osomatsu)

And Emilia is still sexier

I dont like her cause you fuckers make it cancer. Reading comprehendsion, use it.

A seasonal waifu that you can forget about.

she's amazing at twister

So? People overhype everything all the time. Rem is a nice character, if you let other people phase you that much it is entirely your problem.

Very cute.
Very loyal.

10/10 "shit post of the day" IGN

I don't understand what a straight girl would find interesting about her.

She's better than the main heroine. That's her only appeal.

Waifubait.

She is the typical harem '2nd girl who will never ever win but is better in every way mostly because the main girl is shit'.
It's a well known harem phenomenon

Nothing. Only redditors love her.

What are some other good examples?

Plebs like boring, safe characters like her.

>I don't understand what a straight girl would find interesting

ftfy faggot

Betacuck in the female form obviously appeals to all the redditfriends. A girl that has more going for her than to just be a desperate beta orbiter of the MC is way more appealing to people with good taste.

can't really tell but I'm fascinated by her despite being unimpressed by most anime girls

>implying

Kirino was best girl and you know it

"No"

She's a watered down Hisui, carefully crafted for normalfags and seasonal watchers.

Waifubait and fapbait.

still better meme waifu than Hestia

Why is her sister so mean?

>seasonal
fucking secondaries

>fapbait
She is not even that sexy

She's lustful for clown cock.

>She is not even that sexy

Fight me irl. See what happens fag.

I'm picturing a very embarrassing sissy-fight

I don't like it when they sexualize wedding dresses, it feels wrong.

Why do you guys hate Emilia?

I don't hate her. I just think she's useless and boring and can't understand why Honda would waste his time trying to get her as a love interest.

I love Emilia

remember to handhskae after the fight.

god her tits are perfect.

Wedding dresses are always sexualized. The line drawn between beautiful and slutty is just arbitrary.

She gave a very nice speech desu.

Houki syndrome.

Cuck fetish and twister

Bland damsel in distress that MC has little reason to go berserker sperg over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*Breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't hate her but I hate the part about Subaru that willing to do anything for her when he met her for a limited time.

Less boring than Emilia and ridiculously devoted to the self-insert MC

That being said Ram is the best girl

they really are

That's not nice

There's a reason there always seems to be an uproar over certain waifu, particularly the ones with short hair, shy demeanors and not-so-classicly-womanly looks. There's something about them that sets off an obsessive following that goes way beyond girls who are great but in much more understandable ways. These are the kind of losers who overreact, flood polls, build shrines and are emboldened at the idea that someone out there might agree with their "unpopular" opinion.

tl;dr: it's not so much the appeal as autistic reaction

baby's first waifu/maid

Ram is obviously the patrician taste.

Jesus christ she is perfect. I am still never going to get over that shit rejection in ep 18.

A-at least we have the AU with their family together ;_;

shit, like her series. Jesus Christ why did it even blew up in the first place it was average as fuck

I hated it more after seeing the mental gymnastics some people pulled in order to swallow that 'romance'.

Damn I gotta fap now

>shy demeanors

that doesn't fit her personality though, she has a loose mouth

People still don't understand that Rem rejected Subaru's offer to run away from him. She technically turned him down first.

Never cared for waifu and best girl shipping shit. Rem has an allure though as a love story character. It's also refreshing to see a cool-headed blue hair girl that isn't on ambient all the time

Rem rejected Subaru's offer to run away because she wanted Subaru to stop being a coward and instead confront his own flaws and become a better person.

Subaru's rejection did nothing but hurt Rem's feelings.

So no they are not the same.

Rem didn't confess to Subaru to get an answer. She did it to show him that not all he did was useless and bad and that there is at least one person who believes in him and that was what he needed. She knew that Subaru is after Emilia but she put her love over her desire and the "rejection" did hurt her less than losing the Subaru she fell for.

>>I don't like her because community likes her

His reading comprehension was just fine.

>normie anime
>Normie waifus

All of you should be euthanized so the world can save a little oxygen for those who aren't a waste of space.

I love Emilia.
And so does Subaru.

>baby's first waifu
Nothing, she appeals to normalfags and plebs. See this thread, mostly redditors.

Well, she doesn't give the mc the typical "I'll love you and suck your balls even if you're a lazy piece of shit" spiel, that alone sets her aside from many other anime girls

Even in the main timeline novels Rem has the lead despite being in a coma

>normie

Please fuck off back to newfriend.

What do non-plebs like then? Ferris?

>STOP LIKING SOMETHING

Overrated waifubait for the twitter normalfags

But Hisui wasn't even the most popular girl in her own VN.