Anyone unironically supporting Trumps Jerusalem decision?

What's your reason for supporting trumps decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem?

I support this move because I wanna see a major happening, knowing how butthurt Muslim get when they realise they will never get Jerusalem back.

Other urls found in this thread:

arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Israel#Crimes_in_Israel_by_Palestinians
youtube.com/watch?v=rMh-SghXdcw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gXWigkYC0w
newobserveronline.com/ice-border-guards-trump-inaction-is-stabbing-america-in-back/
ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?515638-Sheldon-Adelson-Donald-Trump-and-Metal-detectors
youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk
lifezette.com/polizette/shock-deportations-down-under-trump/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-06/declaration-war-trump-jerusalem-decision-sparks-outrage-warning-fire-no-end-sight
youtube.com/watch?v=sM_7Jucf14Y&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Middle East cannot be saved until we retake Constantinople and Jerusalem.

I support it because I am Jewish.

I hope he plans to nuke it from within

I honestly don't give a fuck either way. I don't see why anyone besides kikes would support it and I don't see why anyone besides sandniggers would be angry about it.

I'm looking forward to SJWs excusing Muslim violence, as if Muslims have no choice but to murder people every time they get offended

I thought most Jews in America hated Israeli's?

Even if you hate Jews to claim it isn’t the capitol is outrageous.
>but Palestinians want it as well
Well tough shit they aren’t in control of the city. If they somehow revolted and retook the city then we could have a discussion. Until then it is clearly the de facto capitol of Israel regardless of anyone’s feelings

Orthodox hate the rest.

Because fuck Palestinians. Itamar attack.

>Jews killing sandniggers
>bad

lol no. If that were true, then msm and US policy would reflect that.

>I support this move because I wanna see a major happening, knowing how butthurt Muslim get when they realise they will never get Jerusalem back.

This, and because I believe this is a step towards the return of Jesus Christ

>who cares if the kikes contortionate the whole world up to their wish at least some rich tumblr girl gets mad at it :DD

Why are the Jews trying so hard to get Sup Forums to take sides in this internal struggle they've got going?
This must be the 100th post trying to do that, new one every few minutes.

Jews will tip their hand and bulldoze Christian and Muslim holy places in the city to build their Temple, which will trigger a major happening

I support it, for the same reason you do. This will cause muslims to chimp out, which will lead to dead muslims AND dead Jews.

I’m hoping the palestinian chimpout diverts israeli attention from syria. As always though, more dead jews is good.

Yes. its a spit in the face of muslims worldwide.

is this the official neo/pol/ based pede thread

Sup Forums dichotomy
>FUCKING DIRTY POOR VIOLENT NIGGERS BLAME WHITEY FOR ALL THEIR PROBLEMS
>Awwww poor Palestinians having to deal with those awful kikes, it's okay that they're dirty poor and violent

Doesn't it clear up exactly where Trump stands? Awww, who am I kidding, it's 17.5D chess.

>Awwww poor Palestinians having to deal with those awful kikes, it's okay that they're dirty poor and violent
Fuck Palestinians

Lol, and this is after flynn gets charged for sucking jew dick on kushner’s behalf. They’ll still try to screw him over, and magapedes will have a dindu like
inability to learn.

Key difference:
Palestinians don't commit majority of the murders despite being 12% of the population and we don't dump white phosphorous on niggers every time a white person stubs their toe in a black neighborhood.

this habbening better be gud, I hate to see the kikes getting more favours

- Blood Relatives: Palestinians and Jews
- Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

It's a semite business after all

>Palestinians don't commit majority
Literally fucking wrong: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Israel#Crimes_in_Israel_by_Palestinians
>we don't dump white phosphorous on niggers
You say that like it's a bad idea.

Yes. /pol? is a zionist board.

Tbh, no fan of jews here. I think Trump is painting a nice big target on them... Either way habbening confirmed

Fuck drumpf and fuck burger people

I pray to Allah this will finally kick off a war between kikes and Iran.

I want to see pissrael mopped off the map

Yes, for three reasons.

1)So Jew can finally see the whole story about the Messiah is fiction.
2)To watch butthurt turkroaches freaking out.
3)We are allies.

Whatever causes more death is fine with me.

Same as OP; I want the salt (and hopefully blood) to flow.

IDGAF one or the other otherwise.

this is my favorite one because it's true

>all these people hoping for a shitstorm in the muslim world
You idiots, this isn't the 1960s anymore. Arab countries are far too connected to the global economy to start shit over this. Sure they can cry all about it, but can you honestly see The Emirati or Saudi royals putting their asses on the line for Palestine? Fucking lol how much of a child do you have to be to believe something like this?
There are two types of Muslim countries: the rich ones that have an elite living a pretty comfy life and wouldn't risk losing that, and the dirt poor like those in Africa who are well.. too poor to do anything about it.
Stop twisting this story to reduce the discomfort caused by your cognitive dissonance. Trump is a friend of Israel just like the Republicans and the Democrats and every other mainstream party in Western democracies. Deal with it the sooner you accept this fact the easier it will be.
Yes he will deport Mexicans, yes he will uphold the 2nd amendment, yes he will defund lefty social programs but no, he won't turn his back on Israel. Blow it out your ass.

Muh global merchantry

who cares? Instability is instability and increases likelihood for lulz.

Maybe there are mass riots to dislodge those rich comfy Muslims and they fall into civil war like Yemen (about 10k Muslims dead so far).

Only super liberal and brainwashed Juden hate Israel. Hell, I’ve met a bunch of super liberal Jews that think Israel is a fascists apartheid state. They’d rather have their own people face Anuddah Shoah and leach off host governments than steal some clay from dirty Muslims. Most American Jews vote Democrat but are Zionist. Most Juden in Israel are conservative isolationist Zionists. They’ve got confusing divisions and sects like everyone else.

Fpbp, Assad, Iran and Russia don't work for us so we'll work with our greatest allies.

you seriously underestimate islam fanaticism

Unironical support. Here is why.

>War in middle east with muzzies getting killed
>Leftists here are splitted in pro Palestina / pro Israel -> simple divide and conquer
>Muzzies here go on rampage -> rightwing gets stronger / Anti Immigration will gain momentum

But most important: US are a souvereign country. They can have their fucking embassy anywhere if the host county gives its okay.

MUH (((GLOBAL ECONOMY)))
I just want to see the whole situation burn. Fuck Palestine. Fuck Israel. Fuck Judaism. Fuck Shia. Fuck Sunni. Fuck kikes. Fuck sandniggers.

I honestly don't care. It will just make Muslims upset and they will kill more Jews, so that's a positive.

Hopefully it sparks nuclear war in the middle east and the (((problems))) will glass themselves.

We do actually have boer jews, I stand with Israel. This is also a victory for Christendom.

Arab Governments that openly support Israel and who will not condemn this move will quickly lose legitimacy to their population. You under estimate destructive Arab pride mixed with extremism. This is considered the greatest insult to the Muslim world. This like the US giving every Muslim the middle finger whilst sucking Israeli cock. This is as damaging as it could get diplomatically

>US are a souvereign country

Really made my jerry curl

isreal jews > sandnogs > american jews

Yep. Ain't it grand? If this doesn't cause multiple happenings nothing will.

I am okay with anything that pisses off the sand niggers...

The countries that fell victim of the Arab spring never had an elite nevermind a strong middle class.
Look at the Turkish coup attempt. When the masses begin to revolt in any slightly organised muslim country they get crushed by the government pretty quickly.

This.

That Turkish "coup" was a false flag.

Real uprising shave the potential to spiral out of control into open civil war.

Many of these countries have a lot of eternally pissed off, barely literate inbred unemployable young men with little to lose.

> . They’ve got confusing divisions and sects like everyone else.

They only statement I can reason with, the rest was utter bile from the mouth of a serpent.

no but i dont give a fuck dont neither

Also this

Yeah, cause I don’t like the Palestinisns

What do the far-right autists who voted trump on the basis of some sort of far-right agenda?

These guys, not pissed Trump is protecting Jewish interests?

The msm hates israel dumbass. Have you watched CNN?

I dont really care desu
I just dont want another war in my backyard

trump did nothing right.
he is faker than wrestling.

If it causes the two vermin factions to fights some more I'm all for it.

Me too brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=rMh-SghXdcw

just have yaya chase them off with her broom.

Wouldn't care if it was just kikes and mudslimes fighting each other and we don't get involved. But well 100% be dragged into it

I'm ready for the rapturefag christcucks to go up "in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye" Jokes on them. It'll be a nuclear flash! Cap this.

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gXWigkYC0w

Greece will be the frontline in the next global war between Muslim's and the west.

So what? Appeasement never works. Pakistan and KSA should not be considered best allies but enemies that will be dealt with accordingly

You'll be fine. You're best buds with Israel and in NATO. You can hope NATO drops r*achland

/thread.
It's an absolutely irrelevant issue to any Western country

I fully support this decision even though it means that there's a good chance that I will get drafted to reserve

I watch cnn sometimes. I'd like to see you prove this statement.

If you're a Christian you should care about Jerusalem. Just see what happened to the Hagia Sophia or the tomb of Daniel.

>You'll be fine. You're best buds with Israel and in NATO
Tbh i really like that we are making an alliance with Cyprus Israel and Egypt(we are not at the same level with the other 2)
Having friends in the place of Med is a good thing

I support it because it is legitimate end times biblical happenings.

My body is ready. My soul is ready.

Let it burn.

I don't really care either way, but I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

One thing is for sure, it just got even harder for the Left to claim Trump is "Putin's puppet."

>Palestinians don't commit majority of the murders despite being 12% of the population and we don't dump white phosphorous on niggers every time a white person stubs their toe in a black neighborhood.
But wouldn't you like to?

Dirty jew thread

As for the Hagia Sophia, well, the attack on Constantinople and the desecration of the Hagia Sophia in 1204 will always remain the greatest collective stain on the Latin Christian faith.

Well, yes.

We just like being proactive about it

>Yes he will deport Mexicans,

NOPE
newobserveronline.com/ice-border-guards-trump-inaction-is-stabbing-america-in-back/

> yes he will uphold the 2nd amendment

NOPE

ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?515638-Sheldon-Adelson-Donald-Trump-and-Metal-detectors

>he won't turn his back on Israel

YUP

youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk

Acting ICE director says fewer illegals are being removed because the 'border's under better control than it has been in 45 years'

lifezette.com/polizette/shock-deportations-down-under-trump/

As for muh guns I think the House is voting today on national concealed reciprocity; if it passed Trump would sign it.

I support it because there is going to be an enormous chimpout across the Muslim world.

All the storefront anti-semites can’t really give an explanation as to why this is bad

Do they support he Arab claim to jeruselum? Do they just hate when anything good happens to Jews?

Do they really want the 10 million Jews in Israel to flee back to Europe?

LoL no. You see how silent MSM is about Flynn now?

Sums up the absolute state of the (((alt-right))).

this is unironically a big happening and no one on /pol gives a shit.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-06/declaration-war-trump-jerusalem-decision-sparks-outrage-warning-fire-no-end-sight

>hedge.com/news/2017-12-06/declaration-war-trump-jerusalem-decision-sparks-outrage-warning-fire-no-end-sight

Man, I want to believe, but zero hedge has a shit tier track record.

Both sides killed the peace process so that nothing is really left of that. Muslims get even butthurt when somebody looks at them the wrong way.
So I can unironically understand the decision to say fuck it all, and to follow what the Jews have been saying for 50 years, that Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Jewland.

I just feel bad for the embassy staff who won't be able to pop out to the beach on lunch break anymore. But hey, they knew they signed up for a post in a war zone.

regardless the source, it's a valid point. This is literally the shit hitting the fan for the arab world. It's a definitive divide in the epochs from their perspective. I wouldn't dare say it could be tantamount to the fall of Constantinople because it seems like just another bland political decision, but this wasn't on a whim and it won't come without serious repercussions.

>(((CNN)))
>hates israel

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=sM_7Jucf14Y&t=4s

(((CNN)))
majority shareholder
Aviv Nevo - jew -israeli billionaire
time warner- president and CEO gerald levin- jew
CNN worldwide president -jeff zucker-jew
wolf blitzer- jew - works for AIPAC
jake tapper- jew
john berman-jew
gary tuchman-jew
gloria bourger-jew
jessica yellin-jew
dana bash(SHWARTZ)-jew
brian stelter-jew
jeff zelany-jew
anthony bourdain-jew
paula zahn-jew
larry king-jew
michael smirconish-jew
anthony bourdain-jew
fareed zakaria-married to jewess , paula throckmorton-jew
christiane amounpour-iranian jewess-married to james rubin-jew, works for state department
jon king-married to dana "bash" SHWARTZ- jew
jim bitterman-jew
CNN international correspondent
Sunlen Serfaty-jew

I voted for the chaos candidate.

This is sure to bring chaos.

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

Would Israel recognize Palestine if Hamas was dismantled?

I support the chaos that will come

This royally pisses off the muzzies, so of course i'm going to support this. Next step, expel Turkey from NATO and wipe them out, retaking Constantinople. Also Mecca and Medina could use a few nukes. Fuck Islam.