White Americans aren’t base-

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/01/sticking-with-what-you-know-just-one-in-10-marriages-are-mixed/
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would happen if I she payed on her backside down and one at a time I stepped on her tits so that the palms of my bottom hands were putting the full weight of them on her

Please burgers, restore this flag. It's so beautiful.

Flyovers and white trash are a disgrace.

An engineer from China or India is 1000 x more valuable than cletus from bumfuck in flyover whose parents ODd on crack.

Its pretty tacky. Too much red.

Ya think you're hot shit don't cha?!

Southerners are human garbage, you're misusing the meme. There's way too many niggers in the south too. Between your niggers, your white versions of niggers like Cletus, your air that feels like hot soup, your shitty blue laws and pushing your shitty kike religion on everyone the south is a wasteland.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Why do they all dress like they have autism?

truth

there's white and then there's "white"

t. Clinton-voter

What's sad is even rednecks are way more advanced than your average chink or pajeet. Engineers from China and India are worthless.

>Americans
>White

Yes Mr. Toothpaste, we have 200 million white people here. In fact vast areas of America are still 95% white.

Too bad in your little country you’re virtually forced to live on top of Turks or Nigerians

>Brazil flag, too much green
>Swedish flag, too much blue
>Danish, Norwegian, and Canadian flag, too much red
Yeah no it's bad ass and beautiful

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/01/sticking-with-what-you-know-just-one-in-10-marriages-are-mixed/
>The number of mixed marriages in the Netherlands has remained stable at about one in 10 for years, broadcaster NOS said on Friday. When couples who live together are included, some 16% of couples in the Netherlands are made up of people with different backgrounds, figures from the national statistics office CBS show. People of Turkish or Moroccan origin are least likely to pick a partner with a different background and are least likely to live together rather than get married. Nine out of 10 Turkish and Moroccan couples are married, compared with just over half of couples with Antillean or Surinamese roots, the CBS said. The most mixed marriages are between Dutch and Indonesian nationals

Or in your native rice-merchant language, TING NOP CHONG BLOOOTY BLEETY WURRRRRR CHING CHONG.

MR. TOOTHPASTE

Because they have been given things produced by 1% upper classes, duh. nigs, spics and rednecks should be terminated altogether eventually.

You know there's a LOT of Red states aside from the garbage dump that is dixie right?

I'm in Montana, and I can't stand the south, I was stationed at Camp Lejeune as my PDS for 3 years and Portsmouth, VA for 2 more years. Couldn't stand it.

[spoiler]but I voted for Gary Johnson, Republicans could have done a fuckload better in the primaries, Rand was my favorite before he dropped.[/spoiler]

What a waste of digits

wtf i like importing black people by the millions now and being loyal puppets to (((plantation owners))) now

Redneck are white and therefore will be saved. Chinks and Pajeets are the ones who will find themselves in the company of spics and niggers.

>cuckfederate

It's not even the real flag of the Confederation. This is a battle flag.

>I voted for Gary Johnson
kys

Trump is trash, go back to T_D.

Indonesians in Holland are generally fucking based. Most I know voted PVV, they're mostly Christians that left with the Dutch because they didn't want to live in their undeveloped shithole.

Remember when white supremacist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. “Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

They are the rock bottom of whites and the shameful part of the specimen. They are the next ones to be gassed right after the darkies.

Rednecks are the heart and soul of white power. Commie whites are the ones who will be fed through wood chippers.

>implying I was ever there
go back to the comment section of Reason.com faggot.

Based Kenny Powers in the bottom right.

what are indonesians like in holland? all i know is that is where everyone that wants to go live in the west goes and we were part of your empire.
t. indonesian abroad

>white
>americans
Pick 1

Checked