>suddenly the state is burning to the ground

Really makes you think

Thank god.

Destroying evidence?

Who cares

They get fires in winter now as well?

Apparently.

Burn, baby, burn.
I can't wait for the GOP to deny them funds as well.

Came to post this.

Digits confirm.

That's a good thing...

Thank Zeus. Shithole should of died long ago. Hopefully all of California burns, suffers a catastrophic earthquake, the dams bust and it floods. I’ve never lived in a worse state. It’s beautiful, but the people are soulless demons.

The fire is currently raging in Bel Air, all of the wealthy elites there are screwed.

The problem isn't heat related, it's drought combined with massive vegetation density for 90% of the non-coastal regions

This

youtube.com/watch?v=4YH5MEyNuIM

>winter

It doesn't get below 10C there. Not winter

Checked. God damn (((them)))

All of SoCal should be put in an autoclave.

IS THIS THE DAILY FLYOVER ENVY THREAD?
This shit happens every year how old are you kids to not know.

Well shit i guess god is real.

Don't tease me, God. I need this in my life.

How do you think Mexicans would handle this wildfire, considering how well they handle their cartel problems? California is basically becoming Mexico, I hope all the white liberals over there regret their ways before burning to death.

Nope, not going to happen.

Checked.

Digits for this faggots garage to burn

Somebody save uncle Phil

Me on the left

UNcle phil died a couple years back, yo.

checked

Please don't let all these commies move to Texas after Cali burns

they were literally asking for it. I hope Trump denies funding until they stop this sanctuary state bullshit

Nooooooo

In other words, its Wednesday in California. This shit happens all the time mayne

> I hope all the white liberals over there regret their ways before burning to death.
They're going to move to other states and do the exact same thing there.
You're a fool if you think liberals can admit their mistakes.

Your roads are massive

>winter
high of 72 today

Judgement from heaven!

>wanting to see all of those priceless works of art and history destroyed because someone doesn't have the same political views as you

Yeah nah, you're the faggot. I bet you were the kid that used to knock down other kids' LEGO shit because they wouldn't let you borrow a piece.

I hope Hillary saves her shoe collection.

Let me know when Hollywood burns

Do you know what seasons are? The temperature doesn't dictate what season it is retard.

Research: Smart fires, DEWs

Why are dumb fucks allowed to own such things if they don't have the means to protect them?

t. millenial numale

They cannot manage their fire fuel very well and wonder why they burn up every year. Then they have the balls to demand federal money while spitting in the eye of the federal government. They should just be left to burn up. If they weren't full blown communists they might learn to manage fuels, but they found a great way to suck in more federal money by allowing fuel to built up to unsafe levels.
Every year
>hey we need to get rid of some of this dry fuel
>no it is habitat and against the law
>massive fire occurs
>how could this have happened again?
>we need federal aid again.

Is this some kind of democrat plot to commit mass suicide or get federal aid sympathy bucks?

What the fuck are you talking about? The garage where he keeps that shit is kept under lock and key, and has state-of-the-art security systems. Asking why he can't protect things from a wildfire is like asking why dinosaurs couldn't protect themselves from the asteroid.

Jay Leno is also not retarded. He's a fucking millionaire and if you have ever heard him talk about anything relating to his vehicles you'd know he's a fucking mechanical genius. You, meanwhile, are shitposting on a Tibetan finger painting marketplace and probably have a 9-5 job at the local Marathon station.

The left praised the hurricanes that hit Florida and Texas for voting in Trump.
Using that "logic" the wildfires and earthquakes are there to take out the sodomites.

The ones with fire insurance and private firefighters?

Creek fire is moving south and you're all supposed to have extremely high winds all the way into Friday. Those winds spread embers and a fire is breaking out in Bel Air. Doesn't look to good homes.

>hurrrrrrr what's that, you think old pieces of history are cool and don't want to see them destroyed just because someone you don't like owns them!
>durrrrrr faggot

Reddit is down the hall and to the left. Would you want to see priceless pieces of Renaissance art burned and destroyed just because some cucked Euro politician owned them?

Ok, let me educate you fucking retards really fast
>California gets major fires like this every single year
>California has desert conditions once you move away from the coastal heat-sink. The hottest place in the world is in California
>Combined with lots of dry brushland, this makes California fire country
>the fires are natural, normal, and necessary for the local ecosystem
>the forest service will often start controlled burns to give the ecosystem the fires it needs in controlled conditions
pic related, the giant Sequoias literally adapted to grow and thrive with constant fires

That's a terrible analogy. Dinosaurs were not sentient and we are. Don't live in a literal fucking tinderbox because you're a fucking pussy that can't handle the cold.

>implying we don't already know this

For you

>Oh noes, the poor Mexicans! How ever will they enrich themselves without that art and history?
>Oh wait, that art and history is all white-washed and racist anyways, so who cares?
Sorry, but many people from LA were advocating for monuments near me to be actively torn down and destroyed. Fuck me for not crying when some of their shit gets trashed because they refused to treat the seasonal fires there seriously. (For the record, I'm not exactly pro-destruction of this stuff: just happy to see CA suffer.)
I mean, ffs: you ever talked to a Californian after a big tornado went through Kansas? Yeah: there's a reason everyone in the country hates them and no one here is that sad about them losing their shit.

IIRC no fire has moved this fast before.

Yes.

Is that why you commifornians put aids fire in your asses? For your Ecosystem.

This. I live 15 miles away from one of the fires north of la. A few homes, hardly any, will get burned. Happens every year. Every year they hype it up to be the end of the world. You guys are so desperate for a happening you are worse than the MSM alarmists.

>should of

t. retarded flyover state redneck

self cleaning oven they call it

burn jews

How did he fire start before 5:00am according to the article?

That is Awesome.

Sequoias are not my favorite tree.

*now my favorite tree

This. Also, they don't want to spend money on fire prevention and fire fighters, despite the state being a tinderbox every fucking year. If Hollywood, Silicon Valley, and (liberal) college towns started burning to the ground, they'd change.

Guaranteed it's mexicunts and negros starting the fires anyway.

>small fire in rich LA suburb filled with media jews who exaggerate everything
>THE STATE IS BURNING TO THE GROUND

And nothing of value was lost

>I bet you were the kid that used to knock down other kids' LEGO shit because they wouldn't let you borrow a piece.
And what if I am? What are you going to do about it?

>"But it wasn't REAL liberalism!"
This.

it does for me, faggot. yesterday was summer, today is spring and tomorrow will be winter.

Allah's revenge for today's events

Is this going to fuck up my Christmas trip to Disney?

High Energy Atmospheric Disruption or some shit

and arson... mark my words...

>only a few people's lives will be ruined, get over it!
the absolute state of california

Nah, the people who live in the Sepulveda Pass are rich white people, Jews, and Persians.

Can we have a IR sat gif to see what cycles the fires started this time?Make yourself useful,spooks.

lmao Why in the hell would you waste your Christmas at Disney?

Looks like hell indeed
twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/938437285258907648?s=09

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't give a shit about Jay Leno or the spics in California. This is why people say Sup Forums is an echo-chamber. You faggots attack anyone that disagrees with any of your retarded opinions and assume they're a soy boy.

You faggots cry day and night about preserving history and culture, yet you act like this and hope millions of dollars worth of mechanical engineering and automotive history will be destroyed in a fire.

You guys are fucking retards, it's honestly pathetic that you can't hear yourselves speak.

You realize people have lived in California for a very long time, right? It has some of the most fertile soil in the United States, vast swathes of natural resources such as timber, oil, and minerals. It has several amazing natural harbors that were the stepping stone for the United State's expansion into the Pacific and is what helped transform us into a naval powerhouse.

If you simply think people should stay away from any area on Earth prone to some type of natural disaster that leaves virtually nowhere to live.

LEGO is so based

Official thread song: youtu.be/WnU6pcrKeYo

Is that where Benjii lives?

Top fucking kek
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Americans gettting a taste of the flame, its okay if you are misplaced, you'll spend a month (actually 3-5) in a relatives home or some shit like I did.

My heart goes out to you stranger.
I pray one day your pain is as insignificant as your rage.

I fucking called it
When the left kept saying the hurricanes was "divine justice for voting for Trump" from a God they don't even believe in, California would burn to the ground

just build a moat around your house it'll stop the fire.

>mfw god is real

>California

>t. soyboy who doesn't get the point

And here I sit in my comfy cabin while burgers lives are destroyed. FEEL FUCKING AWESOME :D :D :D :D

where is that pic from the floods?

This...

We just had a shitload of fires in southern France this summer, nine out of ten these fires are man made and a whole third of those are arson. They arrested a bunch of teens in different areas, one of whom admitted he started eighteen fires around Marseille...

This country being so cucked and the suspects being muslims and teenagers they'll never see the inside of a jail sadly...