wasabisyrup.com/archives/B3PZFl6YLac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesnt know

W-what happened?

>he doesnt know

Even I know and I don't read this shit

>He knows

What should i know ?

Fuck I don't wanna be the one.. someone else explain...

It's a hard burden to bear... i know how you feel.

Anyone else hoping the helicopter kills them all just to finally end this shit?

Why? This is one one the best mangas running right now. It's dragging for some time now, the pacing went to shit when it got to the sports festival, that's the only problem i have with it.

Prison burned to the ground, Mari full exposed tits

Jesus fuck user give it to him in stages! Do you honestly think one man can handle that much of an info dump at once?!

It's been the same shit for over a year now. I just want it to end.

New chapters? It ended a long time ago.

i'm on ep 6 of the anime should i just read the manga? i feel like the art is much better

Never watched the anime but i can tell you that the art is superb. It's one of the only mangas that actually made me stop reading to laugh a bit, i love it. Just wish the pacing was better, the first prison arc is fucking perfect, the sports festival is kinda ass but still good. I recommend reading the mango.

Read the manga

So when is the next chapter ? I don't want my nigga to die yet. There are so much asses left to explore on this planet

FUCK THE CAVALRY ARC

I JUST WANT WET TITS

wheres the raws

>but still good
no, don't lie to a fellow user

But it is tho, just because you ADHD fags can't handle slow pacing doesn't make it bad. Just wait for it to pile up so you can binge read the whole things, that way I won't have to hear your bitchy whining anymore

it's time to let go user. Perhaps one day ps will be good again, but today is not that day.

Fuck off, where is my fucking scan ?

wasabisyrup.com/archives/B3PZFl6YLac

>Prison is destroyed
What does it mean ? Don't tell me he's gonna end it after that ?

Read the fucking manga, it's pure gold in the first 2 arcs.
Anime its a great adaptation, pace felt a bit hurried for us who been reading this each week, buy its great overall. Gakuto VA shines.
Once you catch up to the current arc, suffer with the rest of us.

The last arc feels way too better if you marathon it.
Waiting for the week update was truly suffering.