>be australian
>get bashed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/bIMI7fVrbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMl4czQIoE
youtu.be/LMa84Nh0a40
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=796s
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ
google.com/search?ei=CCsoWtmYAcXiU6TijYgO&q=goebbels quotes and wiritngs library &oq=goebbels quotes and wiritngs library &gs_l=psy-ab.3...2430.11662.0.11805.36.31.1.0.0.0.355.4456.0j8j10j2.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..23.4.798...0j33i13i21k1j33i21k1.0.xJ4rg_KcWf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Common sense fist control when?

Why is he living in a men's shelter now?
Did he also lose his bank account?

Ban Assault Arms and Hands

>$80,000 Chrysler

Hate to tell you bro , you got fucked on that deal.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GET BASHED TILL YOU BAN ASSAULT FISTS!!!

aren't australia's taxes high?

Regardless, a Chrysler is worth 20k tops

They'll just use their legs...
Ban Assault Appendages

Probably a boong

>what Americans do with guns
You mean protect their families and stave off tyranny?

Underrated

>Martin Bogan

>real men fight with their fists!
>get hit from behind by an abo

>when income inequality and poverty desperation creates the conditions for violence

what did you people expect?

I think this is only the beginning.

t.richfag

It's time to ban assault niggers

So basically 80k AUD then

You're about to lose the right to bear arms.

Why you fags so poor?

>brain damage, epilepsy and amnesia

Jesus christ I'd rather be shot dead.

Jews are racist cunts towards strayns

medical expenses maybe?

the long term effects of head injuries are rarely considered in australian courts.
assaults resulting in concussions are generally treated as 'minor incidents', while in many cases they will lead to future epileptic seizures, of which some percentage will result in death.

>medical expenses
He most likely had a very good health insurance. Fuck, mine would cover injuries up to 200,000 euros and it costs 25 euros a month (private insurance mind you). Unless he needed several brain injuries (which wouldn't have left him with amnesia and epilepsy but I'm no doctor) he'd still have cash in his bank.

>stave off tyranny
Looks like we're doing a pretty shit job of that right now. Hillary still walks free buddy.

Every society in all of history has had rich and powerful crooks walk free.

>Hillary's cybernetic corpse still walks with assistance from several men buddy.

That's kind of hardcore, actually.

BAN ASSAULT FISTS

That's the manly way. If he couldn't defend himself, then deserves to get knocked.

i am unironically for the idea of banning martial arts training and limiting gym usage for convicted violent criminals.

living in one of those assisted homes costs you like 50k a year

Guess he wasn't a sick enough cunt to hang with Bruce.

Who is it that does all the king hitting in aussieland? Any particular demographic?

around 90% white males aged 18 - 30.

>convicted violent criminals
Just shoot them.

Why do we owe these people a second chance?

I don't care how fucked your life has been. Either you're smart enough to know right from wrong and chose to do wrong, or you're so fucking retarded that you actually can't tell in which case you're a danger to society and should be expunged for everyone's safety.

I understand "Bobby is 17 and his random one-hit-punch attack was just a bad drunken decision," but it's not like Bobby is a rocket scientist. Why do we care so much about this random fucking dude? Why can't we just fucking shoot him?

It's ironic in that, a non-lethal gunshot wound would be at least 10 years in jail, but an equally severe punch means you don't go to jail or a year at most.

>Just shoot them.
personally i would have them all killed and used for organ donors and medical testing.
but realistically i know australia has insane leftist delusions of being able to rehabilitate even the most violent and dangerous criminals.
if we cant have them killed or sent to labor camps we should at least be trying to limit their activities outside of prison, especially if it is something that makes them a more dangerous and efficient criminal like martial arts.

Because muh human rights
Because muh bobby could turn his life around

did he get into a fight with a pro boxer or something? most people cant hit that hard

ban assault fists

>but realistically i know australia has insane leftist delusions of being able to rehabilitate even the most violent and dangerous criminals.
No, that's not it at all.

Rather, Australia refuses to kill these people, so instead we have no choice but to rehabilitate them. What else can we do with them?

>labor camps
>labor
>labOr
Labour*.

Fuck yankees and fuck their spelling.

But I don't think that's the solution either. The justice system is not a revenge system. We shouldn't torture convicts. That's not what it's for. That's not civil.

Just kill them.

Would you rather get shot in the wrong place and turn into a potato or get punched in the wrong place and suffer the rest of your life?

Yeh, of the bloody wanker hadn't wasted his money on luxury garbage, he'd be set for life, never have to work again, and not have to live in a cuckshelter.
Dumb cunt btfo

National Geographic Determined What Australians Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

Australians are the weakest cunts on earth. So many fucking news stories and videos of cunts doing down with a single punch and then either dying or getting brain damage from it. For fucks sake. Fragile soyboy little faggots.

I hate this country.

I am not surprised someone with this gay fucking flag supports banning freedom.

Kill yourself you pathetic loser.

You don't need medical insurance in Australia if you have a disability. All his care would be free and he would also be eligible for disability payments (which are huge). The reason that he's living in a men's home is presumably because his brain injury causes him to exercise poor judgement with money.

You know Hitler was a convict should activate your almonds

Happens in Australia all the time, every few months there is a news story about guys dying from one punch.

It's because everyone here is a soft cunt. It's not just one strong guy punching people. It's soyboys slapping other soyboys to death in drunken feminist rage.

I'm not a Nazi.

Shocker, I know, on this website.

If you fit in, in a sick society, guess what you are sick bro. Being a convict in this day and sage is not a mark of anything in particular it matters what the "crime" was, nah mean?

I work for a criminal law firm and most of its clients don't deserve to be alive.

I think you probably are if you knew what a "nazi" really is. Try this playlist and tell me then if you aren't a "Nazi"
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/bIMI7fVrbc8
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMl4czQIoE
youtu.be/LMa84Nh0a40
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

They are only 5 mins each humor me ausbro

>watch 25 minutes of propaganda and if you still disagree with me you're a shill or a retard
Sorry user, I've danced this dance before.

I've spent 10 years on this shithole website and it hasn't turned me into a Nazi yet. I'm not ignorant of what you want to show me. I just disagree with it - or accept it, but don't agree with the conclusions that have been drawn from it.

If you love lie, if you love your people, if you love tradition and happy healthy families, if you want to see good triumph over evil, if you want to see man reach his full potential, guess what you are a Nazi

*love life

Do not let your ancestors down, do not be a goy be a yog.

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html

>Be Australian
>Get taxed to death

Cut off all hands problem solved of you disagree I will out you as a nazi and ruin your life and career

He has amnesia so he probably doesnt know who he is or what his bank account number is.

None of the idiots on this website no a Nazi is, well not many anyway. I am a member of Black Sun, who do you think drops the red pills here? We have always been here brother everything we do, we do out of love, the only way to win is to educate yourself, we need you in this fight

Find the Black Sun
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

renegadetribune.com/

Kek’ed

Yeah Aussies are great for an aul scrap. Thoroughly enjoyed living there for it. They aren't soft faggots like most Westerners.

Part of me feels glad that this guy got taken down a few pegs. He probably thought he was hot shit and was an asshole to people.

There is so much you don't know brother, you live in the Jew matrix in an illusion. Everything you think you know is lies and I can prove it to you 100% if you will open your mind and your eyes and see the truth

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

He's a shitspouting esoteric knowledge brainlet

You are an Aryan descendant of Atlantis, your ancestors brought technology and civilization to the world and the Jews want to destroy your legacy and enslave and destroy everything beautiful in this world

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

We have such secrets to show you desu, help us expose them

>esoteric
>means secret knowledge
>brainlet

wew lad, JIDF needs to hire better people. Yes we have "secret" knowledge. The true history of men, the church and Jews have tried to destroy, we are the guardians of the arcanum

I know what esoteric means, your "knowledge" isn't secret it's poor quality fantasy

lol except I can prove it conclusively, it is fact, I know Jews have a hard time understanding what facts are
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=796s

But we will show them what you don't want them to see, you cannot stop the awakening

40000 of that is tax.

Great album, too

Sensible fist control laws when?

Didn't think anyone would recognize it. Solid album for lifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ
We are humble magicians desu and soon we will challenge the arch wizards for the fate of the world and one of us will win and one of us will lose, we are preparing and we are growing powerful

Though labor is now the American spelling, the form is many centuries old. The Oxford English Dictionary lists examples from as long ago as the 1400s, predating the development of American English by several centuries. It remained the less common spelling, though, until the Americans made it their preferred form early in the 19th century.

The switch from -our spellings to -or spellings was one of the major early developments in American English. Many distinctively American (or North American, in some cases) spellings weren’t settled until the second half of the 19th century or even later. But labor, along with many other -or words, became the prevalent spelling in the U.S. around 1840. This ngram, which graphs the use of labor and labour in American books published from 1800 to 2000, renders the story visually.

Fuck yankees.

>I have conclusive proof!
>The universe is a torus growing factory
lol

To think, this man couldve afforded a sweet gun to put down a disgusting aussie bar rat.
But aussies are pussies in general and gave up their right to guns. Sad.

a driveby punching at 30mph?

Fuck, done more damage to myself on mtb bailouts...

Where do you guys get all those Goebbels quotes?

If the knowledge is secret how come it's posted on a public imageboard?

gas lighting won't work I am afraid desu. They will look or they won't all the evidence is exactly where I showed them, it is not up for debate, they will find the Black Sun or they won't. But we know and we are training to take on your psychopathic, pedophile dark wizards my friend and we will not fail

This is the age of the internet, nothing is secret, most (nearly all) people are too lazy to look or don't know where or how.. That is why I put it in quotations brainiac :).

Wow, TF2's more accurate than I thought

He was a prolific writer and speaker. There are many places on YT where you cn hear actual speeches
google.com/search?ei=CCsoWtmYAcXiU6TijYgO&q=goebbels quotes and wiritngs library &oq=goebbels quotes and wiritngs library &gs_l=psy-ab.3...2430.11662.0.11805.36.31.1.0.0.0.355.4456.0j8j10j2.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..23.4.798...0j33i13i21k1j33i21k1.0.xJ4rg_KcWf4

I find it quite funny that you try and pretend you are smarter than all the greatest thinkers of all time from Tesla, to Archimedes, Pythagoras, Plato, Newton on and on and on. You are what is hilarious my friend. If you can't understand this work it is because everyone else is stupid eh? Yah that flys real well.

"The higher we soar the smaller we look to those who cannt fly" - Nietzsche

You have no idea what you are talking about. A new Chrysler 300 starts at $24k and some can get well over $40k.

Do you open calculus books and laugh and say ha ha ha this is stupid and whoever knows what any of this means is stupid?

Sorry my friend not gonna work here

Who is she?

All those fellows didn't derive their beliefs from youtube videos and schizophrenic forum dwellers

Chop hands.

lol such a Jewy comment, our knowledge is ancient from the masters, you already know this :)

>literally need high caliber firearms just to survive against human-sized spiders and shit
humans are not meant to live there.

Save a life, cut that fist off

go away little Jew man

Bit rich of a renegadefag to call me a Jew when your esoteric knowledge shit is identical to Kabbalah