TRUMP BTFO BY TIME

TRUMP BTFO BY TIME

SO BRAVE

Notice that there isn't any men, who were just as targeted by the Hollywood fag pedophiles

As if someone would rape this nig

We had vaginas and shieet

Maby if she fell into a Gorilla exhibit at the Zoo then she might get raped , might.

Ugly cunts, all of them. They got what they deserved

>that one bitch on the right that got cut out
Kek

How much do you think these """brave""" women were paid to be on the cover of Time magazine?

>implying harambe would hit that wildabeast

You bastard I just forgot about Harambe's death I was sobbing for weeks and now you've reminded me.

picrelated

Never forget m8. He died for your sins.

Is it like last year where Trump won but they gave it to someone else?

>completely unverified claims and consensual sex is now a horrid crime that ends careers , this is a good thing

>women are so brave
>need a hashtag movement to come forward

>Be carmen yulin cruz
>Spend an estimated 42,000 dollars on photographers and shills
>get btfo out of TIME
Even tho who I wanted to win didn't win I'm glad that carme "commilesbo" yulin didn't win.

>this is just a push to allow women to remove consent after the fact and this has been attempted for years, good luck when your tinder hook up says the sex was bad and therefore rape

Where’s Rose McGowan? These bitches ain’t sheit

No, Trump said he didn't want it this year

Where's Keith Olbermann? 0/10 not strong or empowered enough.

First thing i noticed.

Women are cancer.

What movement is that?

Worst. Girlband. Ever.

They better hope Roy Moore loses. Otherwise time person of year already got BTFO before the years even ends!

It is no coincidence western civilization started it's downward spiral after giving women the right to vote, power in politics, etc.. It also shouldn't be a surprise jews are pushing for more women 'empowerment' now either.

Trump won last year, but they added "divided states of america" or something stupid like that
this year they decided to give it to a hashtag because they're very "trendy". it's basically the oscar bait choice

They still gave him second place anyway. They just didn't want him to win again coz the left will reeee so hard the world would split.

Notice how they are all sitting in silence with their mouth closed. Only rose was allowed to stand tall since she did the only true act of speaking out loudly

Me too

>rich Hollywood bitches
Meanwhile in jail in America several hundred people will be raped today.
>Fuck you rich people
>Die in a fire
>Go suck a rich Jew dick for a job
>Then cry about it

God and Joy hate fags

*this is my fight song plays triumphantly*

More accusations against Franken. Not resigning. Franken is the gift that keeps on giving...

> TRUMP BTFO BY TIME

other way around. Sales for this mag would have been way higher had Trump gotten Man of the Year. He rejected their offer to use him and instead they had to go with this totally stupid and diluted MeToo thing. A big loss for sales.

Creepy Joe sniffs every Time cover girl before he cheerfully molests them.

'Persons of the year'....'casting couch whores'.

Websites like DailyKos are turning on him too, which is also creating more infighting between liberals.

Cavort in public wearing a vagina hat screaming, "I'm a nasty woman."

Time magazine art director dresses you as Muslim virgin.

What's Taylor Swift doing there? She's none for being a bully in the industry.

Women shouldn't have gotten the right to vote.

Noooo...